Mass animal deaths

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 16 posts - 181 through 196 (of 196 total)
  • Author
    princess
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 12 2011,19:52)
    All.

The Earliest Church purchased in Christs own blood suffered wolves who came in, teaching doctrines contrary to the truth.

Today it happens again but on a much larger scale worldwide.

You watch, the whole world will become totally lost & misled, if the time is not cut short, no-one would survive, because with wrong doctrine comes depression, grief, and sorrow. With sorrow comes (a whole lot of things).

The Holy Spirit will be “taken away” as there will be fewer and fewer people with the Spirit in them. A different spirit/spirits will take over everywhere. The minds, churches, music, TV, EVERYTHING!

Actually the ancients believe it to be the dark ages, where man is detached from any form of conciousness spirituality and enlightenment. The ancients also used passages such as golden age, bronze age ect…

I think that it can reflect the same as the passage in the christian text:

Dan 2:31-33 `Thou, O king, wast looking, and lo, a certain great image. This image is mighty, and its brightness excellent; it is standing over-against thee, and its appearance is terrible. This image! its head is of good gold, its breasts and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of brass; its legs of iron, its feet, part of them of iron, and part of them of clay.
    With Daniel continuing on how the statue crumbled into pieces.

However, the anceint do not consider the world to come to an end, just great sorrow. Humanity will again grow to understand spirituality.

shimmer
    Participant

mmm. And stay away from modern music etc. I only listen to anything pre 2011.

shimmer
    Participant

haha Princess we posted at the same time.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (princess @ Oct. 14 2011,13:07)
    Actually the ancients believe it to be the dark ages, where man is detached from any form of conciousness spirituality and enlightenment. The ancients also used passages such as golden age, bronze age ect…

I think that it can reflect the same as the passage in the christian text:

Dan 2:31-33  `Thou, O king, wast looking, and lo, a certain great image. This image is mighty, and its brightness excellent; it is standing over-against thee, and its appearance is terrible. This image! its head is of good gold, its breasts and its arms of silver, its belly and its thighs of brass; its legs of iron, its feet, part of them of iron, and part of them of clay.
    With Daniel continuing on how the statue crumbled into pieces.

However, the anceint do not consider the world to come to an end, just great sorrow. Humanity will again grow to understand spirituality.

Princess, spirituality is important, THE important thing. I've been quite interested lately in the Eastern Orthodox version of Christianity and spirituality and – what some would call – mysticism. Just my thing at the moment Princess. You know how it goes. But theres truth in what you posted.

princess
    Participant

I could not agree with you more Kar, spirituality is the most important thing. Glad to see that pure heart of yours going after what you seek, I love it when you share what you experienced. I fully understand how it goes, there myself.

Pre 2011, woman how did you get that far.

shimmer
    Participant

Haha Princess.

Yes. Spirituality is far more than our flesh. The Orthodox have a saying on the 'nous' or the spiritual eyes of the heart. To be able to reach out to someone, even if far far away, and to feel the love – is quite amazing.

To sit in silent prayer of the heart is something peaceful. To face a crises and instead of pain feel love within your heart is something quite amazing, a gift of above.

When usually we would crumble in agony.

For some to say there is no God, I just wish they could feel that.

Maybe, I know, one day they will.

Which is what appeals to me with Eastern Orthodox. They believe every human will get closer and closer to Gods love. I don't agree with all they do, there are things I see quite different and things I find off putting, but, still, theres parts I like & learn.

Love to you Princess & family.

princess
    Participant

Yes. Spirituality is far more than our flesh. The Orthodox have a saying on the 'nous' or the spiritual eyes of the heart. To be able to reach out to someone, even if far far away, and to feel the love – is quite amazing.

The ancients believe this to be in the brain called the third eye, they believe this is where the soul is.

To sit in silent prayer of the heart is something peaceful. To face a crises and instead of pain feel love within your heart is something quite amazing, a gift of above

I couldn't agree more.

For some to say there is no God, I just wish they could feel that.

I am quite sure they do, they just do not understand what it is exactly, just yet.

Maybe, I know, one day they will

I am most assured you will be the one leading them there

I don't agree with all they do, there are things I see quite different and things I find off putting, but, still, theres parts I like & learn.

A truth is a truth Kar, hard to get away from them no matter where you go.

Thank you for sharing some of that peace, love, truth with me.

Love to you and yours too Kar.

shimmer
    Participant

And love to you Princess.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 14 2011,17:52)
    And love to you Princess.

Greetings Shimmer ….. Orthodox Catholicism is a pursuit that will bring many enlightening experiences,however in the final analysis you might be somewhat disappointed when you realize the government within the church share many of the doctrinal contridictions that render it in opposition to what you have come to know and believe and unless you are prepared to surrender those beliefs your curiousity will turn to opposition…It is very unstandable how the doctrinal seduction can take hold and all it takes is one or two principles that touch your heart ….. be advised “Watch therefore that you are not deceived for many will come and say that IAM THE CHRIST and they shall deceive the multitudes”…. Enjoy your interlectual adventure but hold fast to what you know to be true…

shimmer
    Participant

Good words Theodore. Thankyou.

terraricca
    Participant

all

why looking for a man made organization when we can go to God directly without intermediary ,and not to suffer the fall out what men gives

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Jan. 29 2011,21:43)
    Mass Death of Birds and Fish: Is There a Cover Up?

“Unless you've been living beneath a rock for the past month or so, you couldn't have missed the bizarre reports of birds falling from the sky and dead fish littering shores in various parts of the world, mainly in the US, but also in Canada, Sweden, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Brazil, Japan, and other areas.

This interactive Google map http://maps.google.com/maps….104a22b contains 30 reports, with the earliest reports starting around the last week of December. At the time of this writing, the map had not been updated since January 5, which means there were about 30 or so reported mass die-offs worldwide within a span of about just over one week.

I make this point because authorities have been quick to reassure us all that mass die offs are “normal,” pointing out the fact that there are scores of mass deaths of various species each and every year.

While this is true, after spending some time reviewing the data on previous mass die-offs, I can't help but scratch my head and wonder why, if this is normal, the data doesn't support their current conclusions.

In fact, after looking at the US data for 2010 and 2009, I don't see how current events fit comfortably within the “normal” parameters.

I believe these are the proverbial canaries in the coal mine, somethings going awry.”

http://stienster.blogspot.com/2011….up.html

It could be disruption in the electro-magnetic field which some think preceded earthquakes. Some highlight that there are whale strandings and the like before big earthquakes.

Taken from Wikipedia

Scientists still do not know many of the details of the physical processes involved in earthquakes and how to predict them. The theory of plate tectonics was born in the mid 1960s and confirmed in the early 1970s. Many phenomena are considered to be possible precursors of earthquakes, and among those under investigation are seismicity, changes in the ionosphere, various types of electromagnetic indicators including infrared and radio waves, radon emissions, and even unusual animal behavior.

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 28 2012,08:42)
    It could be disruption in the electro-magnetic field which some think preceded earthquakes. Some highlight that there are whale strandings and the like before big earthquakes.

Taken from Wikipedia

Scientists still do not know many of the details of the physical processes involved in earthquakes and how to predict them. The theory of plate tectonics was born in the mid 1960s and confirmed in the early 1970s. Many phenomena are considered to be possible precursors of earthquakes, and among those under investigation are seismicity, changes in the ionosphere, various types of electromagnetic indicators including infrared and radio waves, radon emissions, and even unusual animal behavior.

Some highlight that there are whale strandings and the like before big earthquakes.

t8, my Grandmother would get an unusual headache just before an Earthquake.  She died at a young age of a cerebal hemorrage. (Early 40s).  People knew she could predict Earthquakes through the headaches.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

shimmer, are you in NZ and if so, did you feel the 7.0 a couple of weeks ago.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Talking about disruptions in the electro-magnetic field, this video might have the answer as to what is happening.

Viewing 16 posts - 181 through 196 (of 196 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account