Mandy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 3 posts - 381 through 383 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    Not3in1
    Participant

I just spent a few minutes trying to review my posts over at Kenjonn's site. I did not see anything where I spoke of you, Irene. While I do not wish for you to cut and paste anything I have written over there – here, please feel free to tell me what I said about you? I haven't read ANYTHING over there that is terrible about anyone. I do admit to saying Ken was certifiable – but that was when he was stalking me and wouldn't let me post one sentence without mocking/taunting me. It was ridiculous and I said so – I was venting. Otherwise, I have not talked trash about HeavenNet; why would I? I also enjoy it here.

Why don't you PM me with your grief and see if I cannot address it directly? I surely don't want you to have feelings hurt.
    Love,
    Mandy

Mandy Don't worry about it, its just fine. I will not bother you if you want to search, that never was my intention.

Love Irene

Mandy! I thought I would bring this site up for you. I think that you will also use it, to fellowship if you want. And of course the Chatroom also. I hope and pray you will do so.

Peace and Love Irene

Viewing 3 posts - 381 through 383 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account