Mandy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    kejonn
    Participant

Who is Jesus? Since Jesus is reflected in his followers, and you claim to be one, Jesus is a jerk. The only Jesus some will know will be found in his people and sadly there are many out there like you, giving a much less than satisfactory image.

Towshab
    Participant

Wow.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (kejonn @ Jan. 14 2008,13:00)
    Who is Jesus? Since Jesus is reflected in his followers, and you claim to be one, Jesus is a jerk. The only Jesus some will know will be found in his people and sadly there are many out there like you, giving a much less than satisfactory image.

That's what I said no need to wait for your answer! :laugh:

I noticed you dog is right behind you! :laugh:

Towshab
    Participant

Keep it up Ken. Right now, you're helping me in showing the true nature of Jesus. You are doing more damage to Christian faith than ever have. Thanks for the help.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 14 2008,13:07)
    Keep it up Ken. Right now, you're helping me in showing the true nature of Jesus. You are doing more damage to Christian faith than ever have. Thanks for the help.

Is that reverse physiology like the way you think about Jesus the true Messiah?

Why Not: Who is Jesus?

kenrch
    Participant

Mandy who is Jesus? Remember J E S U S who use to be your Saviour before KEYJONN'S TOW STU? The soup that made you sick.

kenrch
    Participant

Goodnight Jodi, kiss Molly for me :)

Towshab
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 13 2008,20:13)

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 14 2008,13:07)

Is that reverse physiology like the way you think about Jesus the true Messiah?

Why Not: Who is Jesus?

Physiology?

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,12:40)
    deep breath

Yes, good idea Nick – thank you.

It's very intriguing to me how just a hint of dissension from a group can cause some dedicated members to fly off the handle and basically go bonkers. It's spooky. I think Jodi used the word “creepy” and I would totally agree with ya sister!

Anyway, most have realized that I am not answering Ken. He has broken quite a few rules here today; I am tired and beaten down by his relentless harassment. I am hoping that t8 will not allow Ken to continue to treat me this way. No one should be allowed to abuse others in this manner.

to all I think you all have to read my new post :” Positive Outlook' on the personal struggle tread.

Not3in1
    Participant

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 14 2008,13:18)
    Mandy who is Jesus?  Remember J E S U S who use to be your Saviour before KEYJONN'S TOW STU?  The soup that made you sick.

Leave me alone! You are a mean-spirited man who cannot control his anger or tongue. Your religion is useless.

Jodi

You say…

This is how the doctrine of the Trinity, making Jesus NOT truly coming in the flesh, was established. These were antichrist. These were people who mislead themselves and then went on to mislead many, many others.  Upon their resurrection, I believe Jesus will be more concerned with how they treated one another then the doctrine that they held.

Then you say…

Obviously if God has not called Tow or Stu, then the Spirit of Truth about Jesus is not in them. This does NOT mean however that they don’t have other aspects of God’s Spirit working in them. We should look to the good in people and be patient with what they do or do not know, all is according to the will of God.

Maybe you can explain what you mean. ???

I am a little troubled by your words here.

First you are implying I am an anti-christ, then you say that Tow and Stu have aspects of Gods Spirit working in them.

If I am not mistaking they are anti-christ and would be the first to admit that Christ Spirit does not work in them.

They dont believe he even existed and think he is a fairy tale!

If I am wrong Tow and Stu please say so.

How can Gods Holy Spirit work in those who are against Christ or who do not believe in him?

Jodi, this is a very unfair judgment against other believers in Jesus.

How do you know the hearts of those who confess Jesus as Lord?

What makes you so sure your way is right?

Jesus said whoever is not against us is for us.

Please explain what you mean.

???

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Not3in1 @ Jan. 14 2008,14:55)

Quote (kenrch @ Jan. 14 2008,13:18)
    Mandy who is Jesus? Remember J E S U S who use to be your Saviour before KEYJONN'S TOW STU? The soup that made you sick.

Leave me alone! You are a mean-spirited man who cannot control his anger or tongue. Your religion is useless.

All you have to do is confess that Jesus IS the Messiah and I'll apologize with great JOY!

But on the other hand if you do not believe that Jesus is the Messiah it's not nice to allow people to be deceived. IS it?

I guess it's a A'la Carte decision. As for me, maybe I will take a little of this (I love the JW's ideal of family), and a little of that (I find truth in Stu's huministic explainations of the earth and how we should live for our lives today and stop chasing fantasies), and some of the other (I agree with a lot of what Tow shares regarding the Messiah not fulfilling prophesies and how there is no talk of a second coming to fulfill what Jesus did not the first time – good grounds to dismiss that Jesus is the Christ based on scripture).

Jodi

By the way, a good report.

A 10 year old girl was born again in our “Trinitarian Church” today and because of this glorious miracle of this child walking to the front of the church in tears on her own, and repenting and believing on the Lord Jesus today, 3 others followed. :D

Just thought I would let you know whats going on among these anti-christ.

:(

Sheez

I am beginning to wonder if maybe believers should be allowed in the unbelievers section? ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Jan. 14 2008,16:20)
    Jodi

A 10 year old girl was born again in our “Trinitarian Church” today and because of this glorious miracle of this child walking to the front of the church in tears on her own, and repenting and believing on the Lord Jesus today, 3 others followed. :D

Hi WJ,
    Is that enough for her salvation?

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Jan. 14 2008,16:52)

Jodi

Hi WJ,
    Is that enough for her salvation?

NH

What are you implying? That the little girl in tears was insincere and didnt repent and believe?

If the Spirit of God and the Word of God comes into a persons heart and they are born again and confess Jesus as Lord is there anything more they need to do to be saved?

Jn 3:16
    For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

Rom 10:9
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
    10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation.

Also shortly the girl will be watered baptised.

But you tell me NH, is she saved because she hasnt been water baptised yet?

You know NH a “Praise God” would have been nice when you hear another has been born again and saved!!!

BTW NH.

There is joy in the presence of the Angels over one sinner that repents.

My heart rejoiced in tears of joy for this little girl and the others.

How about you? Are you Glad? ???

Stu
    Participant

Jodi

You write that as if it is a good thing, WorshippingJesus.

Stuart

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 14 2008,07:51)
    Leave it to Ken to show the true nature of Christian love.

All I have ever seen you do here is taunt people Towshab. Every post in this thread from you was of that nature. What a poor representative you are of your judaic faith, you have written nothing to commend it to me. Personally I would like to see you banned long before Kenrch is, he has contributed a lot over the years. You have contributed nothing of value IMO.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Jodi

A great report. Praise the Lord!

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account