Mandy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 383 total)
  • Author
    IM4Truth
    Participant

To all Mandy has send me an e-mail and wants me to be Her Spokesperson to extend Her Love and Friendship to all of you.
    She is feeling better everyday. The Doctors were wrong. She now has been dignosed with a Neuro disorder that is being treated with Medication.
    I Quote: ” I should live as long as the Lord allows, Praise the Lord.”
    I certainly second that our Prayers have been answered, Thanks be to our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

Peace and Love Mrs.

kejonn
    Participant

Amen! My heart has just been lifted to know Mandy has something that is treatable and (hopefully) non-life threatening!

Participant

Quote (IM4Truth @ Dec. 23 2007,10:04)
    To all  Mandy has send me an e-mail and wants me to be Her Spokesperson to extend Her Love and Friendship to all of you.
    She is feeling better everyday. The Doctors were wrong. She now has been dignosed with a Neuro disorder that is being treated with Medication.
    I Quote: ” I should live as long as the Lord allows, Praise the Lord.”
    I certainly second that our Prayers have been answered, Thanks be to our Heavenly Father and His Son Jesus Christ. Amen.

Peace and Love Mrs.

This is wonderful news. Praise God for His love and His mercy. He has answered our prayers, and I am praying that Mandy will completely healed.

NickHassan
    Participant

Amen, Mandy we need you to be well.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I have no better thing to say than God's will to you Mandy.
    Remember that God is love and is just.

Even faith the size of a mustard seed is enough.

acertainchap
    Participant

Get well Mandy. I pray that you will be completely healed.

kenrch
    Participant

I told somebody this but I don't remember who, it may have been everyone. Thats when you know you are old. Anyway when praying for everyone Mandy came up and the Spirit came upon me strong VERY strong. I asked for her healing…the Spirit remained strong I did not know weather Mandy was to receive a healing or not ONLY that the Spirit was strong as if trying to tell me something but I guess my “spiritual” ears don't work properly!

Anyway praise and Glory to the Great Healer who if we allow will heal those who's will it is to heal. If one is being called home then no healing will occur. Some doctors predict your death while other doctors say only God knows when you will die. One thing for sure if it is YOUR time then NO doctor will save you.

I was involved in an auto accident. If you looked at the car you would have said surely this person is dead! But I came out with only a bruise the size of a quarter on my left leg.

My wife tells me of a person she knew who exiting his truck was struck by a boy on a bicycle, the man fell hit his head on the road and died.

Even though some doctors predict when I'm to die ONLY GOD knows. So really I only know I'm a gonner….but aren't we all! :)

God bless you Mandy!

Ken

IM4Truth
    Participant

SINCE I am the Spokesperson for Mandy I would like to Thank everyone that has prayed for Her and are still doing it. God is so good and seeing the need for Her Family healed Her. Also I am sure it strengthen Her Faith.
    She told me that She has been very busy and has very little time to go on the computer. Of course after God the Family is Her first obligation.

Thank you all again and God's Peace and Love be with you all. Mrs. :D :D :D

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thanks for letting us know IM4Truth.

:)

IM4Truth
    Participant

t8 Your Welcome. Mandy has also send me some pictures of Her and Her two children. She looks very good and beautiful. I am sad however that we have no other woman on this site. Feel out numbered.
    Ha, Ha Oh well, alls well.
    Guten Tag.
    Auf Wiedersehn
    Good Day
    See you soon
    Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

Mandy
    Participant

Wow! My own thread – cool. :)

Thank you all for your prayers and encouragement during this roller-coaster ride of my health going up and down. I've finally been given a proper diagnosis and it's all managed by a little white pill – go figure. Boy, has my faith been tested. I'm not quite sure if I've passed the test, but I'm here…..

I've asked t8 to restore my posting rights but having heard back from him so I just registered again. No biggie. I guess I'm eager to be restored back to my HeavenNet family – I've missed you guys! I'm looking forward to catching-up with all of you.

Right now I'm up with insomnia and many questions in my mind surrounding “The Christ”. I've been keeping up with Tow and other's who don't believe Jesus is the One. I've listened in as they have debated Nick and some other's. I have to admit that Tow has some points that seem to go unchallenged. I believe they go unchallenged or directly addressed because there is some mystery surrounding the teachings we have been handed down through the years. I've noted that it comes down to those who question faith and those who have blind faith. I'll be honest and say that I am in both camps right now. It is from this place that I will be bringing some questions to the forum. Again, I look forward to hearing from everyone and learning from you all once again.

Much love,
    Mandy

TimothyVI
    Participant

Welcome back Mandy.
    Missed you,

Tim

IM4Truth
    Participant

Well Hello Mandy! You have been on my mind and I was even going to write you an e-mail and here you are. Welcome back I have missed you too. Now I do not feel so alone, I was the only woman, cause Jodi post's very little. I am very happy to hear that you are going to have a long life ahead of you. How are your little ones? They are so cute.

Prace and Love Irene :D :D :D :D :D

NickHassan
    Participant

howdy maam.

Mandy
    Participant

I can't believe how good I feel. I'm almost afraid to trust it. But this little white pill they're giving me has stopped all my symtoms and the so-called tumor they thought would take my life has disappeared (there is a slight possibility that it is “hidding” but I'll press forward in the positive-thinking lane).

Hi to everyone! Irene, what has happened to Charity? Her and I used to email all the time – I guess I will try to hunt her down. Also, what about Laurel? Where have all the women gone? :) That almost sounds like a country song, huh? Ha! Anyway, we're here. I've missed you, too.

IM4Truth
    Participant

Mandy Laurel only posts once in awhile like Jodi does. Charity has not been around at all and I do not know what happemd to Her. Yah where have all the woman gone? I wanted to ask you about that little Pill that you are taking, I hope it is not Prednisone which is a Steroid. I had to be on it for long period of times and still take a small dose for my Lupus, but it has ruined my Skin. It is paper thin in places. It makes you feel really good in the beginning, but later on I got really depressed. So I hope it is not that. My Uncle had to take a little Pill because He had fallen of a Schip during the War and had injured a Nerve inside the Brain. He lived to a ripe old age of 76. You have a long way to go, Mandy. And I am so happy for you.

Peace and Love Mrs. :D :D :D

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Mandy @ Jan. 09 2008,06:25)
    I can't believe how good I feel. I'm almost afraid to trust it. But this little white pill they're giving me has stopped all my symtoms and the so-called tumor they thought would take my life has disappeared (there is a slight possibility that it is “hidding” but I'll press forward in the positive-thinking lane).

Hi to everyone! Irene, what has happened to Charity? Her and I used to email all the time – I guess I will try to hunt her down. Also, what about Laurel? Where have all the women gone? :) That almost sounds like a country song, huh? Ha! Anyway, we're here. I've missed you, too.

SO YOU HAVE DECIDED TO COME CRAWLING BACK?!!!!
    I'LL THINK ABOUT IT? OK! WELCOME BACK! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :D :)

Towshab
    Participant

Leave to kenreich to make a welcome back into an insult.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (Towshab @ Jan. 09 2008,07:43)
    Leave to kenreich to make a welcome back into an insult.

That's kenrch and it was a joke… but you knew that did you antichrist :)

Towshab
    Participant

I've been here long enough to figure out your jokes are just insults with smileys attached. You look down on Mandy because she does not believe as you do. Don't worry, its a Christian trait and I would not expect anything different.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account