Lucifer

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Lucifer Angel
    Participant

yes, does anyone have any unbiased information they can give on lucifer when he was in heaven, names of angels he might have been with(like friends/aquaintaces/allies) or what he thought, type of personality, ppl he didn’t get along with, stuff lik that, i’m writing a book, the war in heaven, it is the first of the lucifer chronicles. this is a fiction series or will be about those characters, including dsaid battles and etc and i need all the info on this as possible.

thanks.

Proclaimer
    Participant

There really isn't a lot of information in the biblical scriptures that cover these events, as these books tend to concentrate on God's plan of redemption more so than the exact events that led to the rebellion in the first place. However I did write an article a while ago that has biblical references to the fall of the Anointed Cherub.

https://heavennet.net/answers/answer19.htm

Anonymous

Should you want to know who Satan really is,
    I would suggest you read thge book title " Unveiling Satan Her True Identity Revealed".

Available from
    The House Of Yahweh
    <a href="http://www.yahweh.com

” target=”_blank”>http://www.yahweh.com

Iyyob

LoL
    Participant

Hello there – there is certainly synchronicity among us humans as this subject underpins a series of novels I have begun writing which take place in modern times.
    My own research has revealed a very different (albeit more believable to me) explanation for humanity's origins than the common understanding of the Genesis texts. There is certainly plenty of material available under the heading: The Lucifer Rebellion and explanations of the players in the War of the Angels in the so-called “aprocryphal” Mechizedek Bible.
    There are also extant tablets and writings available from Ancient Sumeria, texts which predate the Genesis writings by thousands of years and the translation of these texts (outlined in Zecharia Sitchin's “Earth Chronicles” series of books) suggest a very different role for angels in humanity's origins. It is my own personal theory that the transposition of Enki & Enlil (Sumerian deities) for the angels Michael & Lucifer offers a lucid explanation for our origins and that “man” has never been made in the image of “God” as in my own understanding  – an omnipotent, immutable omnipresent consciousness would have neither need of form of gender expression. Nor would such a being have desire to replicate itself in some mundane form in a debiliating manifestation in a physical world. It makes far more sense for the secondary consciousness (the realm of the angels) to have experimented in the creation of new worlds and this is, I believe, the basis upon which our world, our existence and our reality was formed. We were fashioned in the image of the divine through the angel Lucifer (God's most perfect angel – the “Illuminated One”) and the merging of his own essence with that which had already evolved on this planet (apes) through a Luciferic experiment millennia before our appearance here. This theory is neither blasphemous nor does it denounce the belief in the presence of God or prophets who have deigned to grace us with their presence and wisdom over the centuries – one of whom was the being known as Jesus the Christ.
    It is my contention that Lucifer was not “evil” or bad – these concepts completely unknown to beings of higher consciousness – Lucifer merely created worlds and beings based on a different blueprint from that which had created him (God). It was humans who evolved the concept of good/bad, judgement through the element of fear, once we'd begun to procreate after the introduction of a second being (the Eve/goddess element), this intervention being created by Michael in his “image” or essence. Don't forget, it is we humans who have introduced the necessity of gender expression in the angelic realm as well. They had no need of this and thus I believe the pattern of the original emergence from the Void – that which created Michael and Lucifer – was used by Michael to create “woman”, this creation based on a specific pattern or vibration and that which we have come to know as love – through the interpretation of feelings. Lucifer's creation on the other hand, man, was based on a different design (this we have come to call bad as it deviated from the design which God had used to create the angels or secondary consciousness) but in point of fact all it was was different. Lucifer's blueprint or pattern was based on the vibration we have come to know as fear. Then began the blending of these newly created beings (the Angel-man and the Angel-woman) into a hybrid species that became known as humanity. It is logical to assume that Lucifer would have made many of his Angel-men and Michael many of his Angel-women and it was only when they began to “make” themselves – when they discovered that they could physically procreate to make a new hybrid species that we began to dilute the essence from whence we had emerged.
    This would also explain why the ages of the prophets in the OT may have been hundreds or perhaps even thousands of years in duration – they had the essence (or DNA) of angels who know no physical boundaries and are not ravaged by physical ageing. Over millennia, as we bred out more and more of the angel DNA, our bodies and indeed our memories of our origins would have become more incomplete. Until eventually we would come to accept our allotted three score years and ten.
    This also explains why Lucifer would have been demonised over time when, in point of fact, it was Michael who introduced the potential of “original sin” by creating the woman.
    From that

NickHassan
    Participant

???

bic
    Participant

…Enki & Enlil (Sumerian deities)…

Enki knew Enlil and begat Elavil…that's what I heard.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (LoL @ Mar. 13 2005,02:11)
    This theory is neither blasphemous nor does it denounce the belief in the presence of God or prophets who have deigned to grace us with their presence and wisdom over the centuries – one of whom was the being known as Jesus the Christ.

Blasphemous or not. The first thing to consider is, is it true.

Someone once said that a man who doesn't believe in God doesn't believe in nothing, but anything. We also know that in the last days men will heap teachers to themselves who preach what they want to hear.

These days truth doesn't matter. People believe what they want to believe. They choose their truth like they are choosing a movie. But I teach that truth does matter. If we are not aligned with the truth, then we are in the realm of lies of whom the Devil is the Father of.

It boils down to what we choose. Lies that tickle our ears or truth that really is what matters and what really has substance. The Father of Lies is the Devil, (Satan) and the truth is Yeshua, the son of God.

Yeshua was born of God, (not created) but partook of created flesh and destroyed the works of the Evil One. Yeshua died for us and was raised up by God. Yeshua overcame the Evil One and took the keys of death and hades from him.

I trust in Yeshua to deliver my soul to the Father, who is the true God. He is the true God and eternal life.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Lol,
    Thank you for sharing your views which you concede are more realistic to you than to others. We search the scriptures for revealed truth in this forum so novel theories play little part in our research.

No matter our own personal opinions of Satan's nature God has revealed him to be evil.God has defined him as the “evil one”

1Jn 3.7f
    “Little children, make sure no one deceives you;the one who practises righteousness is righteous, just as he is righteous;the one who practices sin is of THE DEVIL;for THE DEVIL has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God has appeared for this purpose, to destroy the works of THE DEVIL….. By this the children of God and the children of THE DEVIL are obvious;anyone who does not practice righteousness is not of God, nor the one who does not love his brother….we should love one another; not as Cain who was of THE EVIL ONE and slew his brother”

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Rev12 shows that Satan, the serpent or Dragon has the leadership role and an army of supporting angels in heaven. It seems amazing to me that the battle is throughout creation with even the realm of God containing such rebellious elements. It also shows the tolerance of God to allow such a situation to continue from creation till the end of time. Satan is shown even in God's presence in Job 1-2. The Son is given the task of destroying Satan and purifying the kingdom of God and we have the privilege of assisting on earth and enjoying the eternal benefits.

Christofer
    Participant

Lucifer isn't really Satan's name. It was a a word Jerome (improperly) used in the Latin translation that became part of the KJV – and subsequently, part of Satan's many names.

Isaiah 14
    12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (KJV)

12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! (NIV)

In the Strong's Concordance, which is like a study companion with definitions for the KJV, the word “heylel”, which was translated as Lucifer means…

Word # 01966. llyh heylel, hay-lale' (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:-lucifer.

Neither Satan nor Lucifer appear in the Hebrew of Isaiah 14:12, the word IS 'heylel'. The word “Lucifer” comes from 2 Latin words: Lux (=light) + ferous (=to bear or carry). Thus the name “Lucifer” means: Light-bearer or Light-bringer. Personifying the word has given rise to the idea that Satan is portrayed in this passage and that Satan's name is “Lucifer”. It is more likely that the attributes of Satan are in those who are obsessed with power and jealous of duly constituted authority. The verses speaks to the lofty desire of the Babylonian monarchy. If people would read down to Isaiah 14:16-17 they would understand this.

16 Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate:”Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble,
    17 the man who made the world a desert, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?”

Satan is not a man. It simply is not about Satan.

The KJV did not correct this error because by the time it was being made (1611), everyone had been convinced Isaiah 14:12 was about Satan under this 'Heavenly name' Lucifer. The Catholic Church hid behind this error claiming it wasn't his name but his 'state when falling' (Petavius, De Angelis, III, iii, 4). Regardless of the explanation, people believed it was Satan's name and as a result the KJV translators simply used the already well-known Latin word “Lucifer.”

In the KJV version of the Bible the name “Lucifer” appears only one time–in Isaiah 14:12 and as a result it is an inaccurate reading of the prophecy. King Nebuchadnezzar's fall is what Isaiah wrote of. It shouldn't be surprising that King Nebuchadnezzar's fall is equated in a fashion similar to Satan's fall from Heaven as Nebuchadnezzar was a pagan who believed in many gods, blaspheming the one true God despite the witness of Daniel in his presence. The King thought of himself as the ruler of the world, and as a result, Babylon was utterly destroyed.

The real problem with the word 'Lucifer' is that it does appear in Latin twice, though the KJV did not treat the usage the same way in both places. Jerome correctly translated the Greek “phosphoros” into the Latin word “lucifer” in 2 Peter 1:19…

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

“…donec dies elucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris.”

I just thought I'd add this to your thoughts on the topic. I hope it helps!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Very helpful thank you. The Morning star of 2 Peter 1.19 is Christ,as the Spirit of Christ, born into us.
    Rev 22.16
    ” I Jesus have sent my angel to testify to you these things for the churches. I am the root and the descendant of David, the bright morning star”
    Rev 2.26f
    ” He who overcomes and who keeps my deeds until the end, to him I will give authority over the nations…and I will give him the morning star”

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Christofer @ Aug. 07 2005,12:54)
    Lucifer isn't really Satan's name. It was a a word Jerome (improperly) used in the Latin translation that became part of the KJV – and subsequently, part of Satan's many names.

Isaiah 14
    12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations! (KJV)

12 How you have fallen from heaven, O morning star, son of the dawn! You have been cast down to the earth, you who once laid low the nations! (NIV)

In the Strong's Concordance, which is like a study companion with definitions for the KJV, the word “heylel”, which was translated as Lucifer means…

Word # 01966. llyh heylel, hay-lale' (in the sense of brightness); the morning-star:-lucifer.

Neither Satan nor Lucifer appear in the Hebrew of Isaiah 14:12, the word IS 'heylel'. The word “Lucifer” comes from 2 Latin words: Lux (=light) + ferous (=to bear or carry). Thus the name “Lucifer” means: Light-bearer or Light-bringer. Personifying the word has given rise to the idea that Satan is portrayed in this passage and that Satan's name is “Lucifer”. It is more likely that the attributes of Satan are in those who are obsessed with power and jealous of duly constituted authority. The verses speaks to the lofty desire of the Babylonian monarchy. If people would read down to Isaiah 14:16-17 they would understand this.

16 Those who see you stare at you, they ponder your fate:”Is this the man who shook the earth and made kingdoms tremble,
    17 the man who made the world a desert, who overthrew its cities and would not let his captives go home?”

Satan is not a man. It simply is not about Satan.

The KJV did not correct this error because by the time it was being made (1611), everyone had been convinced Isaiah 14:12 was about Satan under this 'Heavenly name' Lucifer. The Catholic Church hid behind this error claiming it wasn't his name but his 'state when falling' (Petavius, De Angelis, III, iii, 4). Regardless of the explanation, people believed it was Satan's name and as a result the KJV translators simply used the already well-known Latin word “Lucifer.”

In the KJV version of the Bible the name “Lucifer” appears only one time–in Isaiah 14:12 and as a result it is an inaccurate reading of the prophecy. King Nebuchadnezzar's fall is what Isaiah wrote of. It shouldn't be surprising that King Nebuchadnezzar's fall is equated in a fashion similar to Satan's fall from Heaven as Nebuchadnezzar was a pagan who believed in many gods, blaspheming the one true God despite the witness of Daniel in his presence. The King thought of himself as the ruler of the world, and as a result, Babylon was utterly destroyed.

The real problem with the word 'Lucifer' is that it does appear in Latin twice, though the KJV did not treat the usage the same way in both places. Jerome correctly translated the Greek “phosphoros” into the Latin word “lucifer” in 2 Peter 1:19…

2 Peter 1:19 We have also a more sure word of prophecy; whereunto ye do well that ye take heed, as unto a light that shineth in a dark place, until the day dawn, and the day star arise in your hearts:

“…donec dies elucescat et lucifer oriatur in cordibus vestris.”

I just thought I'd add this to your thoughts on the topic. I hope it helps!

Hi,
    The context of Isaiah 14 includes the previous chapter. That chapter is prophetic of “the Day of the Lord” as also shown in chapter 24. Is 13 v 6,9 and 13 specifically denote this time as does the celestial and earth changes in v 10 as shown in Mt 24 29-30.
    That being the case it is more likely that this does not refer just to Nebuchadnezzer but perhaps the Beast of Revelation, the Antichrist. He is Satan incarnate so these verses relating to the heavens may well relate to Satan.

Christofer
    Participant

True – but my point in sharing was to show that 'Lucifer' wasn't his name – but a mistranslation :)

NickHassan
    Participant

Quite so C.
    Certainly Satan is no bearer of light. Neither is he The Light, or the Morning Star which terms belong to Jesus Christ. 2 Peter is essential to show us this latter truth.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi C,
    If Isaiah 14 does refer to Satan it is in verse 12. Satan is the prince of the Kingdom of darkness on earth, fallen from heaven, but still with visiting rights there[Jb1-2] Jesus came to release all from bondage to him.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Nick said, “Certainly Satan is no bearer of light.”

And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light. (II Corinthians 11:14)

STAR

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi F,
    2Cor 11.13f
    ” For such men are false apostles, deceitful workers, DISGUISING themselves as apostles of Christ. No wonder for even Satan DISGUISES himself as an angel of light. Therefore it is not surprising if his servants also DISGUISE themselves as servants of righteousness, whose end will be according to their deeds”
    Satan is the father of lies and the truth is not in him. Were the false apostles bearers of light or death? They follow Satan.

The Biblical Unitarian link you provide applies all of Is 14 to Satan. But Verse 9-11 says that the the being goes to Sheol, the waiting place for unsaved man and not angelic beings.

Verse 13 says “I will ascend to heaven. I will raise my throne above the stars of God”. But Satan had access to heaven[Job 1-2]. Stars often symbolise angels and according to Ez 28 Satan was already “an anointed Cherub”

Verse 16 identifies the being as a man
    “Is this the man who made the earth tremble?”

NickHassan
    Participant

Another forum on Satan david.

NickHassan
    Participant

Here is a forum on Lucifer Malcolm.

malcolm ferris
    Participant

One thing you have to admit about Lucifer aka Satan, the Devil, that Adversary…
    He is one smart cookie.
    In Ezekiel 28 is says of him – you seal up the sum, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty….
    you were perfect in all your ways until the day iniquity was found in you.
    So he is not that ugly looking freak we so often see him portrayed as with a long tail, and hoofs.
    I would say that he knows a whole lot more than many give him credit for.
    In the garden of Eden were two outstanding trees the Tree of Life and the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil.
    Knowledge as they say is power – power without character is Satanic….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account