Laying on of Hands

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 189 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Do you have any real evidence?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 15 2012,13:42)
    Hi T,
    Do you have any real evidence?

N

you always have been weak in scriptures ,and poor in understanding,opinions,opinions,opinions that all you have

were are the scriptures ????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Back to the subject do you have any verses that say WHAT YOU SAY?

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

show me now that there are more than 144k that are redeemed from the earth ????

REVELATION 7:9 † After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ April 15 2012,21:28)
    Hi T,

show me now that there are more than 144k that are redeemed from the earth ????

REVELATION 7:9 † After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

M1

they are all before the throne of God and of the Lamb ,

were do you think that is ???

Ps 99:1 The LORD reigns,
    let the nations tremble;
    he sits enthroned between the cherubim,
    let the earth shake.
    Ps 99:2 Great is the LORD in Zion;
    he is exalted over all the nations.
    Ps 99:3 Let them praise your great and awesome name—
    he is holy.

Ps 99:4 The King is mighty, he loves justice—
    you have established equity;
    in Jacob you have done
    what is just and right.
    Ps 99:5 Exalt the LORD our God
    and worship at his footstool;
    he is holy.

PS 132:7 Let us go into His dwelling place;
    Let us worship at His footstool.
    ISA 66:1 Thus says the LORD,
    “ Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool.
    Where then is a house you could build for Me?

Mt 5:34 But I tell you, Do not swear at all: either by heaven, for it is God’s throne;
    Mt 5:35 or by the earth, for it is his footstool;

if we belong to Christ we will be resurrected in the first resurrection but on earth ,only 144k are REDEEMED FROM THE EARTH ,

1Co 15:23 But each in his own turn: Christ, the firstfruits; then, when he comes, those who belong to him.

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
    Rev 20:5 (The rest of the dead did not come to life until the thousand years were ended.) This is the first resurrection.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who have part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them, but they will be priests of God and of Christ and will reign with him for a thousand years.

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues,

If you just read it, you will see they all came from the earth.  That was your question, wasn't it.

stood before the throne, and before the Lamb

Where is this throne at this time?

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ April 15 2012,22:06)
    Hi T,

great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues,

If you just read it, you will see they all came from the earth.  That was your question, wasn't it.

stood before the throne, and before the Lamb

Where is this throne at this time?

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

the throne of God is were he always was in heaven ,right ????

Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.

Rev 20;4 ….And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded……

SO CAN YOU EXPLAIN ME THOSE VERSES ,BECAUSE I BELIEVE THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT ALL HUMANS WHO DIES GO TO HEAVEN ??? I DO NOT ,CAN NOT FIND SUPPORT FOR IT ,SO SHOW ME

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    So what you offer is only supposition?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,00:28)
    Hi T,
    So what you offer is only supposition?

N

I have given you scriptures ,what do you offer ??? MORE OF YOU DECEITFUL OPINIONS ???

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi T,

Why argue with scripture.  All this great multitude is in heaven.  You supplied the scripture that says His throne is in heaven and this people which no man could number is before the throne.

So they are in heaven, at least here they are.

John didn't know who they were.  These are they that came out of the great tribulation. I believe the foolish virgin type.  Not the bride. Rev 7:14…..

The bride type is Rev 5:11,  Dan 7:10
    that is the way I see it.

God Bless
    Marlin

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ April 16 2012,09:50)
    Hi T,

Why argue with scripture.  All this great multitude is in heaven.  You supplied the scripture that says His throne is in heaven and this people which no man could number is before the throne.

So they are in heaven, at least here they are.

John didn't know who they were.  These are they that came out of the great tribulation. I believe the foolish virgin type.  Not the bride. Rev 7:14…..

The bride type is Rev 5:11,  Dan 7:10
    that is the way I see it.

God Bless
    Marlin

M1

I have shown you scriptures ,about the earth being the footstool before the throne of God ,IF I WOULD STAND ON THE EARTH I THEN WOULD STAND BEFORE GOD SITTING ON HIS THRONE ,THAT IS WHAT SCRIPTURES TELLS ME ,

Ps 99:5 Exalt the LORD our God
    and worship at his footstool;
    he is holy.

PS 132:7 Let us go into His dwelling place;
    Let us worship at His footstool.
    ISA 66:1 Thus says the LORD,
    “ Heaven is My throne and the earth is My footstool.
    Where then is a house you could build for Me?

what is it that those scriptures make not clear to you ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    The laying on of hands is one of the basic foundational truths.
    Heb 6.2

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,13:11)
    Hi,
    Heb 6.2

N

Heb 6:1 Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity, not laying again the foundation of repentance from acts that lead to death, and of faith in God,
    Heb 6:2 instruction about baptisms, the laying on of hands, the resurrection of the dead, and eternal judgment.
    Heb 6:3 And God permitting, we will do so.
    Heb 6:4 It is impossible for those who have once been enlightened, who have tasted the heavenly gift, who have shared in the Holy Spirit,
    Heb 6:5 who have tasted the goodness of the word of God

Heb 5:11 We have much to say about this, but it is hard to explain because you are slow to learn.
    Heb 5:12 In fact, though by this time you ought to be teachers, you need someone to teach you the elementary truths of God’s word all over again. You need milk, not solid food!
    Heb 5:13 Anyone who lives on milk, being still an infant, is not acquainted with the teaching about righteousness.
    Heb 5:14 But solid food is for the mature, who by constant use have trained themselves to distinguish good from evil.

1Co 14:1 Follow the way of love and eagerly desire spiritual gifts, especially the gift of prophecy.
    1Co 14:2 For anyone who speaks in a tongue does not speak to men but to God. Indeed, no one understands him; he utters mysteries with his spirit.
    1Co 14:3 But everyone who prophesies speaks to men for their strengthening, encouragement and comfort.
    1Co 14:4 He who speaks in a tongue edifies himself, but he who prophesies edifies the church.
    1Co 14:5 I would like every one of you to speak in tongues, but I would rather have you prophesy. He who prophesies is greater than one who speaks in tongues, unless he interprets, so that the church may be edified.
    1Co 14:6 Now, brothers, if I come to you and speak in tongues, what good will I be to you, unless I bring you some revelation or knowledge or prophecy or word of instruction?
    1Co 14:7 Even in the case of lifeless things that make sounds, such as the flute or harp, how will anyone know what tune is being played unless there is a distinction in the notes?
    1Co 14:8 Again, if the trumpet does not sound a clear call, who will get ready for battle?
    1Co 14:9 So it is with you. Unless you speak intelligible words with your tongue, how will anyone know what you are saying? You will just be speaking into the air.
    1Co 14:10 Undoubtedly there are all sorts of languages in the world, yet none of them is without meaning.
    1Co 14:11 If then I do not grasp the meaning of what someone is saying, I am a foreigner to the speaker, and he is a foreigner to me.
    1Co 14:12 So it is with you. Since you are eager to have spiritual gifts, try to excel in gifts that build up the church.
    1Co 14:13 For this reason anyone who speaks in a tongue should pray that he may interpret what he says.
    1Co 14:14 For if I pray in a tongue, my spirit prays, but my mind is unfruitful.
    1Co 14:15 So what shall I do? I will pray with my spirit, but I will also pray with my mind; I will sing with my spirit, but I will also sing with my mind.
    1Co 14:16 If you are praising God with your spirit, how can one who finds himself among those who do not understand say “Amen” to your thanksgiving, since he does not know what you are saying?
    1Co 14:17 You may be giving thanks well enough, but the other man is not edified.
    1Co 14:18 I thank God that I speak in tongues more than all of you.
    1Co 14:19 But in the church I would rather speak five intelligible words to instruct others than ten thousand words in a tongue.
    1Co 14:20 Brothers, stop thinking like children. In regard to evil be infants, but in your thinking be adults.
    1Co 14:21 In the Law it is written:
    “Through men of strange tongues
    and through the lips of foreigners
    I will speak to this people,
    but even then they will not listen to me,”

says the Lord.
    1Co 14:22 Tongues, then, are a sign, not for believers but for unbelievers; prophecy, however, is for believers, not for unbelievers.
    1Co 14:23 So if the whole church comes together and everyone speaks in tongues, and some who do not understand or some unbelievers come in, will they not say that you are out of your mind?
    1Co 14:24 But if an unbeliever or someone who does not understand comes in while everybody is prophesying, he will be convinced by all that he is a sinner and will be judged by all,
    1Co 14:25 and the secrets of his heart will be laid bare. So he will fall down and worship God, exclaiming, “God is really among you!”

NickHassan
    Participant

Yes t.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,15:12)
    Yes t.

N

the laying on of hands,Heb 6:1 Therefore let us leave the elementary teachings about Christ and go on to maturity

who could do the laying of the hands ,??? and was it permanent ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    All those who have received of the Spirit can share it.
    That is the plan of God.
    Yes
    Acts 2.39

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 16 2012,17:24)
    Hi T,
    All those who have received of the Spirit can share it.
    That is the plan of God.
    Yes
    Acts 2.39

N

what his that was given the holy spirit ??? or some other spirit ???

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The Holy Spirit of Christ and God.
    The fruit is godly behaviour and works

Marlin1
    Participant

Hi,
    Heb 6.2

Hi Nick,

Scripture also shows that you can receive the Holy Ghost without the laying on of hands.
    The truth is we (the would be wife) accepts God, when we choose to repent and follow Him.
    When He, (the would be husband) accepts our faith, then we
    receive the Holy Ghost, (could be years).

Is it not the same in the natural?

God Bless
    Marlin

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi M,
    There is a way.
    But God does make exceptions.
    We should not live in hope that we will be an exception.

We should KNOW we have the Spirit.
    Accepting that we must have is not enough.
    If we do not have the Spirit of Christ we are none of his.[rom8]

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account