Last days

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 474 total)
  • Author
    so-journ
    Participant

Hello Tim. You said:

This Kingdom of God that Jesus taught us then is actually a picture of a King (us) ruling(dilivering) his Kingdom (God/Jesus/The Spirit Words that live within) of love, mercy, healing, and perfection to the world at hand.

Tim, I would change that to ….This Kingdom of God that Jesus taught us then is actually a picture of a King Jesus ruling(delivering) his Kingdom (God/Jesus/The Spirit Words that live within) of love, mercy, healing, and perfection to the world at hand.

Jesus is the king but Jesus is also seen in any one, and what we do to them we also do to him…. maybe.

The rest of your Text, I agree….and thank you Tim.

so-journ
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Mar. 20 2011,15:24)

Quote (so-journ @ Mar. 16 2011,08:59)
    Greetings to all.

I was wondering with the recent events in Japan….I have had friends approach me who are non Christians who are asking questions on what the bible says about these things….also I have heard through other friends who do believe…. that the holy spirit will be removed….though not from TRUE believers….any opinions here?

Thanks.

Hi so-journ:

This is what the scriptures state relative to earthquakes:

Matthew 24:7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

And this is the scripture which some say means that the Holy Spirit will be taken out to the way prior to the Anti-Christ being revealed:

2 Thes 2:7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, Hello.

I believe the “mystery of iniquity doth already work” is SIN and that the restraint on sin MAYBE is what will no longer be restrained. Is that what it means?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (so-journ @ Mar. 21 2011,10:01)
    Hello Tim. You said:

This Kingdom of God that Jesus taught us then is actually a picture of a King (us) ruling(dilivering) his Kingdom (God/Jesus/The Spirit Words that live within) of love, mercy, healing, and perfection to the world at hand.

Tim, I would change that to ….This Kingdom of God that Jesus taught us then is actually a picture of a King Jesus ruling(delivering) his Kingdom (God/Jesus/The Spirit Words that live within) of love, mercy, healing, and perfection to the world at hand.

Jesus is the king but Jesus is also seen in any one, and what we do to them we also do to him…. maybe.

My thinking is that Jesus is King of us kings and Lord of us lords. Rev.1:6..he has made us kings and priests unto God….!

Jesus is the King of the united Kingdom of God which is composed of all of us as individual kings of our kingdoms of God and priests of our temples of God and members in the Church which is his body.

Isn't that a wonderful word picture! God bless you for your response. TK

Participant

Quote (so-journ @ Mar. 21 2011,10:09)

Quote (942767 @ Mar. 20 2011,15:24)

Greetings to all.

I was wondering with the recent events in Japan….I have had friends approach me who are non Christians who are asking questions on what the bible says about these things….also I have heard through other friends who do believe…. that the holy spirit will be removed….though not from TRUE believers….any opinions here?

Thanks.

Hi so-journ:

This is what the scriptures state relative to earthquakes:

Matthew 24:7For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom: and there shall be famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in divers places.

And this is the scripture which some say means that the Holy Spirit will be taken out to the way prior to the Anti-Christ being revealed:

2 Thes 2:7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty, Hello.

I believe the “mystery of iniquity doth already work” is SIN and that the restraint on sin MAYBE is what will no longer be restrained. Is that what it means?

Hi so-journ:

I am not sure exactly what it means at this time. I will have to pray to God for understanding.

But this is the scripture that some use to say that the Holy Spirit will be taken out of the way, meaning that the church would be raptured out of the world, and then the Anti-Christ will be revealed.

I definetly do not agree with this interpretation because I do believe that the church will be here when the Anti-Christ will be revealed, but I will have to get back to you when I have a better understanding of what is being said here.

This verse of scripture may have the answer:

2 Thes 2:2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

Love in Christ,
    Marty

so-journ
    Participant

Hello Marty.

It sounds scary doesn't it….”Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, THE SON OF PERDITION”

Its hard to know what it means, but praying is a good idea that you/we are not deceived. One thing that I see another poster here revealed is the beheading in Revelations could be making ourselves the Head and not God….God should always be our Head and we should have no other gods – including ourselves – before him.

Peace and love.

so-journ
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Mar. 21 2011,12:52)

Quote (so-journ @ Mar. 21 2011,10:01)
    Hello Tim. You said:

My thinking is that Jesus is King of us kings and Lord of us lords. Rev.1:6..he has made us kings and priests unto God….!

Jesus is the King of the united Kingdom of God which is composed of all of us as individual kings of our kingdoms of God and priests of our temples of God and members in the Church which is his body.

Isn't that a wonderful word picture! God bless you for your response. TK

Hello Tim.

I'm not quite thinking like that right now…but thanks anyway, and bless you for your positivity!

mikeangel
    Participant

So-journ

I didn't discuss the samoa earthquake you mentioned.  I didn't even know about it. It was pretty bad. I found that 120 people or so died. I'm not saying that every natural disaster is a result of God punishing, but the later ones seem to be really bad and more frequent. Maybe someone can correct me. The Samoa one had a toll of around 120 or so. The one in c
    Christchurch was about 150-200 or so. These are christian based countrys, no? Maybe God had a hand in it so it wasn't worse. It could have been horribly more. In Hati,in a very small area, the toll was 230,000+ . In Indonesia, the tsunami was in the 200,000+.This one in Japan is going to be 10,000+, with recovery years away. Hurricane Katrina was around 2000, with 81 billion in losses.This has all been in the last ten years!  I went to New orleans for the first and last time later. It was sickening. They didn't learn anything. “gris -gris (voodoo shops), and all kinds of freaky things happening, not even mardi-gras, I wonder how bad things get then? Aids has been horrific. The death toll is 25 million. Mainly in developed countrys IV drug users and gays and prostitutes, In Africa across the board.  Here, it started in mainly gay men first, and iv drug users. I knew some personally, and they weren't living good lives at all. How would one think that is just concidence? And it seems to be speeding up. It brings to mind “there will be wars and rumors of wars, nation against nation……..earthquakes and famine…. but these are just the beginning of the pains of labor..”  When a woman is in labor the pains come closer and closer together. There are plenty of false prophets out there. There are even people claiming to be christ. Hitler claimed to be a savior.  Look at thee middle east right now. Entire countrys are in great turmoil and thats where I think biblically armegeddon is suppose to be. I'm not a Myan 2012 believer, but I am looking curiously at a prophecy by St Malachy. He visited a pope I think in the 1143 or so and had a vision. It outlined all the popes with short one lined descriptions of each pope up to supposedly the last one, beginning at 1143. It goes all the way through the centurys, and guess what, it ends with the death of this pope. then it says St Peter will be the last Pope. Makes sense to me. The first is last and the last is first. To end the rambleing, in the view of history, and current events, it seems like things are coming to a head, the title of this thread, the last days. Those who are stateing the kingdom will be a change of mens hearts towards God, Thats your opinion, but the world and events and history and what I read in scripture do not support that. Also it is written there will not be many to make it. How could there be God's Kindom in this age with few truely God following people? Thats not possible. There will be a purging/cleansing or renewal first. I read “re-creation”

Now, what really perplexes me- All that being said, America, if what the other countrys have gone through is any indication, is in for a mega disaster of it's own. If the frequency is held, than we are in for it. My sister went to San fransisco a few  weeks ago, and from what she told me it is really wacked out, far, far left. Extreeme left. Gay paradise in freakyness. I don't condemn them, but I don't like it thrown in my face or have to witness it. It lies between two faults. California in general. Scaryer more to me is most of you know how I feel about Evils Prestly, and the evil he unleashed. We sit on one of the worst fault lines in america. The earthquake in the 1800's made the Mississippi River run backwards for three days. It swallowed trees because the ground liquified. It was reported that church bells rang in North Carolinia. And the racial tension here is so thick you can cut it with a knife, and the scientist say we are overdue. I agree with the title of this thread-Last days.

P.S. I mean only to discuss, not to offend. In looking at the Christchurch Earthquake stories, it showed pictures of the victims. Heartbreaking. Sweet faces and children. I have to trust that one day we will understand how it all works, and suffering. The St. Jude here in Memphis is for children with cancer, and it is totally mindboggleing, how a innocent child can face death. I can't imagine if that were my kid. Truely a test of spirit. I hope one day to understand, and I trust I will, but it seems so horrible to me…….

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Mar. 19 2011,06:01)

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 19 2011,01:41)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Mar. 18 2011,21:46)
    Am I dreaming or do all the parables of Jesus have the evil removed and the good stay on earth??

The good fish are kept. The chaff is burned away and the wheat is kept.

Just like in the days of Noah, the EVIL are taken and (Noah and family) the good left.

The sons of men are snared but the Sons of God shall not be moved.

The Kingdom starts like the smallest (mustard) seed and grow into an immovable tree here.

The Kingdom of God stands forever. It shall never be destroyed.

The evil  will be destroyed, the meek inherit the earth according to Jesus! IMO, TK

Greetings Tim…. You are pretty close…The process of removing all evil will take some time….which is one of the reasons God through his son Jesus Christ will reign for a thousand years and during that period the law of God will be the means by which peace will engulf the earth and the lion will lay with the lamb in addition there will be no disease and our eyes will be dry of tears….How could it be any other way??

theodore: Time is a physical measurment from one point to another point. How much time does it take to get from point A to point B. This is not so in the spirit world. There is no time or distance in spirit!

Could you tell me how a law of God now would be able to create peace but it failed to create peace before?

Please tell me how Jesus would make sombody be peaceful? Can you make a person be at peace? What if he rebels and causes non-peace.
    How does one rule a kingdom by peace and love?

Have you ever had someone say something so nice and caring about you that you cried love tear? Why would you want to dry up those tears?
    Just some opinions. TK

Greetings Mik….”Time,Times and a half aTime”…..sounds like a physical measurement in time to me….”The End Times”this a depiction measuring a sustained period,of time which we are in the presense of as we speak….In Gods realm a day is as year and an hour as day and so on…..Time is relevent…If it wasn't, why would the eternal command his holy days be observed forever and set them in a calendar which depicts the start of a year with an emphasis on seasons…..God is very cognicent of time,the problem is we do not understand that God does things in his own good time…

theodorej
    Participant

Mik…. The fundamental problem you have is…You think God is trying to save this world and bring peace…If God wanted to save this world He Just Would simply because he is God and nothing is impossible with him….The catch is he will do this in his own good Time…The Law purposed for instruction if you are rebellious it serves no purpose….The time will come shortly when the rebellious nature of man will be dealt with mightly,and those who are blessed to survive will embrace the law and it will be written on their hearts….This will bring peace..

theodorej
    Participant

Mik….. The tears of the broken hearted in this world are not from love….These tears, are the tears of those in search of justice…

theodorej
    Participant

Sorry Mik…. got you confused with Tim…..

Baker
    Participant

Greetings to all.

Thanks.

so-jo

There are many signs, and occurrences, that show we are in the last days; you could almost say, literal days.
    Earthquakes, and intense weather pasterns are only some of them.
    Believers in the “rapture” believe that the Holy Spirit will be removed with them as they ascend into the heaven; the whole idea is not scriptural.
    Not only will there “”not”” be a rapture, there will also be no Antichrist reigning for seven years.  

Ask me specific questions on this subject “”IF”” you care to understand the truth.

Georg

Ps, I glanced through some of the answers you received from others, let me warn you, I have been on heaven net for a long time, if you can't prove what they say with scripture, “””IGNORE IT”””.

chosenone
    Participant

1Thes.4:14-18…

14 For, if we are believing that Jesus died and rose, thus also, those who are put to repose, will God, through Jesus, lead forth together with Him.
    15 For this we are saying to you by the word of the Lord, that we, the living, who are surviving to the presence of the Lord, should by no means outstrip those who are put to repose,
    16 for the Lord Himself will be descending from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the Chief Messenger, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall be rising first,
    17 Thereupon we, the living who are surviving, shall at the same time be snatched away together with them in clouds, to meet the Lord in the air. And thus shall we always be together with the Lord.
    18 So that, console one another with these words.

God Bless.

karmarie
    Participant

Mark,

My father said something about the next pope being the last, as part of catholic prophecy (hes catholic)

Have you heard of this; is this what you were meaning?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Everyone attempts to locate “timing” of the Bible, when this or when that. If we were born(recreated mentally) of the spirit(words) of God maybe we could hear and see(understand) and repent(turn from) the old, physical ways of interpreting Gods words to spirit. The last “day” or “last days” for an individual may be just before they accept the eternal word of God as their saviour. Once one enters into “eternity” or becomes an “eternal being” time no longer exists. Eternal is forever. Like entering into a circle of life. Once in, round and round forever.

Jesus is the tree of life, in the garden of God, bearing fruit(the truth of God) for all mankind who will accept, eat and become one with him and the Father.

It is the dreams and visions that the body of Christ is missing today. God has painted pictures for understanding spirit in the heart and we continue to assess the word physically. The “day”cometh. The light cometh. Jesus(the light of God) cometh to enlighten our pathway to God/Spirit. Jesus is the light of the Temple(within us). Jesus gave us Gods spirit words. Spirit is true food and true drink of which when one eats(partakes or accepts) the flesh and drinks the blood of Jesus he becomes one with Jesus. You are what you eat. Jesus becomes bone of our bone and flesh of our flesh. Jesus said if you if you eat and drink his spirit food you will never need to eat or drink again. This is the day(truth) of the Lord. In the last day(when the light comes, Jesus) I will pour out of my spirit on all mankind. The Gospel is for all, whosoever will come and eat and drink at the table of the Lord finds eternal life.

The table of God is prepared and set before us “in the presence of thine enemies” (yet) my cup runneth over(with goodness) surely, goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life and I will dwell in the house of the lord(the Temple, his church, his body, YOU) forever.

The Kingdom of God is like a man who plants a seed(word from God), a mustard seed, the smallest of all the seeds, in the ground(his heart) He nurtures it and waters it(with the word of God) and it grows into a mighty tree that is a resting place for the birds and shade for other plants in the garden. So the Kingdom of God grows in the heart of a man(like a seed in the earth) if cultivated, fed and watered with the spirit grows into a great tree helping others to grow.

In the last day(for each individual) the word of God through Jesus will come(for you to accept and believe). Those who believe enter into purified, eternal life. Those who dis-believe or reject(sinless) life continue in death/evil. This is the word of God, judging mankind from the heart. Jesus came with a shout, the VOICE of an archangel, the trump of God and those that were dead in their trespasses and sin(the dead) were raised in Christ, incorruptable, cleansed, made whole, sinless as his body in the earth. This was/is the new birth into life through Christ Jesus. Fools and blind guides have assesed this physically and pushed it to a future sometime event which can never manifest because it is future.

I believe we must exercise our spiritual understanding, and see the dreams and visions to understand the truth of Jesus more fully. IMO, TK

karmarie
    Participant

To all, I was just reading this:

Quote – “The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is admitting that it is “quite possible” that nuclear fallout from this disaster could reach the United States. In fact, Nuclear Regulatory Commission spokesman David McIntyre says that there could already be radiation from Japan over America….

Right now it's quite possible that there could be some radiation floating over the United States.

But most government officials in the U.S. Are insisting that there is “no threat” to the health of American citizens from this crisis at this point.

So how would nuclear radiation from Japan get transported to the United States?

Well, if radiation released by a damaged nuclear reactor got up into the jet stream, the first major land mass that it would encounter would be North America. In fact, the jet stream commonly takes air from over Japan directly over the west coast of the United States.

So is there any reason for those of us living in the United States to be concerned?

According to the Japanese government, the U.S. Government and the mainstream media there is not.

But do you believe them?

The truth is that they seem much more concerned with keeping the public calm rather than telling the public the truth.

Radiation levels are increasing all over northern and central Japan. People are starting to leave Tokyo and other major cities in the region. Foreign governments are evacuating personnel. Fires continue to erupt at the Fukushima Dai-ichi complex. The authorities in Japan seem to have no idea how to solve this crisis.” – Unquote.

Theres more here:

http://www.forandagainst.com/APOCALYPSE_Things_Aint_That_Bad_Are_They

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 22 2011,18:58)
    Mark,

My father said something about the next pope being the last, as part of catholic prophecy (hes catholic)

Have you heard of this; is this what you were meaning?

Yes it is. On wiccapedia, it is listed as “Prophecy of the popes”. It starts way back, with each pope, and the next to the last is this one, Pope Benedict. The last one, it says is “Peter the Roman” Between them, it says ” He will reign during the ultimate persecution of the Holy Roman Church”. It is a matter of interpretation as to weather this is about this pope, or the last one. I think this one. It says that the last one-” 112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the fearsome Judge will judge His people. The End.” I am not basing my life on this, but I pray it is true, and the way the world is going I have no reason to doubt it. In Daniel. it says “when evildoers have become as evil as possible” in relation of the end. In reading and studying history and what has unfolded in the last 42 years or so, since the woodstock generation, and what society at large is doing, I pray it doesn't get more evil than it is, and pray  either God comes or my life is short. I know that sounds selfish, but I am distressed at how much good people are dispoiled and misled and taken advantage of. I used to feel so sorry for my retarded little sister, but really now, I think she is lucky. We had talked one time about the world at large is Babylon, and I think it is. It is full of idols and corruption and turning away from God ( our God), and I hope this means God is comming soon. Rome is described as babylon in the anology of the beast and the harlot in Revelations(City of seven hills). Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

There are so many people tuned into what is happening with the reactors, I think it will be very difficult to hide the fallout. We'll see. It's not good. There's no telling where this is going………

karmarie
    Participant

Thats interesting about the popes Mark, my father is really into all of this. He watches things on TV all night.

I hope all you guys in America will be OK. Will be thinking of you all. Maybe you should all come over to NZ to live?

NZ is Nuclear free and away from everything.

mikeangel
    Participant

I wish I could. Did you know that George Washington was a master mason? The statue of Liberty was designed by masons, and alot about it, even the measurements, are masonic symbols? The cornerstone to the U.S. Capitol building was laid by Washington in a masonic ceromony? The Washington monument is also a masonic symbol-a phallus? This country was founded by impious men. Anyone who doesn't have a problem kneeling in front of an altar with a bible on it covered by a square and a compass, with a man standing behind it that is their “Worshipful Master”, is spiritually blind. They composed our constitution, which all of our armed forces are sworn to defend. In it, God is mentioned only once, in the description of the year. People use the Constitution to have God and the ten Commandments evicted out of the public light. Prayer at school has been outlawed. There is a movement to have the inscription on our money “In God we Trust” removed from it. If I could come to NZ I would. The Idols here and the materialism and the sheer ignoring of God's law here kill me. There are a few Godly people here to get me by, but the ratio is severely out of balance. Lucky you . Peace-Mark

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 474 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account