Last days

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 461 through 474 (of 474 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 07 2011,20:43)
    Pierre;  ''When'' just means….''when''!  Like,…when you go to the store….when is that?…when you do it!! 

TK

Yes, Tim.

That is what we have trying to tell you.
    You are sin free “when” you stop sinning!

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 07 2011,20:43)
    …when I ''read'' only and my “ego mind” gets in the way.

Hi Tim,

That's what you need to crucify you know, is the ego.
    I killed the ego  L o n g  ago.   …starve it and it ill die.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 08 2011,08:34)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 08 2011,03:43)
    Pierre;  ''When'' just means….''when''!  Like,…when you go to the store….when is that?…when you do it!!  When(at a certain time) a man hears the words of salvation from sin through Jesus from God….when he hears and believes….that is ''when his end of the “old” world is….when he accepts Jesus he is saved and made whole….! When is the gift of salvation….when you accept it! The words of God, the building of the Kingdom of God, the new birth and heaven(spirit words of God) and earth(your earthen body) come together(when you accept Jesus words) all this and more happen individually to each in his “time” or “when” he chooses to receive!!

The eternal word of God  is a circle. No start and stop. There is a place of entry by faith, to begin ones individual journey, but no start or stop just jump in!

I have such a problem expressing my truth sometimes, so that others can understand me. Please always ask me anything of Jesus because as I write I learn also. Sometimes when I write I find I hear God/Jesus/the Spirit better than when I ''read'' only and my “ego mind” gets in the way. God bless you and wash us both clean with his words.  TK

tk

this is not a scriptural answer ,you are a story teller

WHEN is not yet accomplished and it still has to come “

Pierre

Pierre: Then you have no life in your beliefs at all! The future is not here! The future will never be now. What is received in the future is never received in the now. If scriptures are not life and they are not for ''now'' or ''when'' we find them then they will never exist or come alive.

When I use reason you say I am unreasonable.
    When I use scriptures you say I use them wrong.
    Maybe you just choose to reject what I say be it right or wrong!!

I am not a story teller! Lets not get childish! TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

The future is not here! The future will never be now

Rev 22:7 “Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.”
    Rev 22:12 “Behold, I am coming soon! My reward is with me, and I will give to everyone according to what he has done.
    Rev 22:13 I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    Rev 22:14 “Blessed are those who wash their robes, that they may have the right to the tree of life and may go through the gates into the city.
    Rev 22:15 Outside are the dogs, those who practice magic arts, the sexually immoral, the murderers, the idolaters and everyone who loves and practices falsehood.
    Rev 22:16 “I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches.

THIS IS MY FAITH;

What is received in the future is never received in the now

this is true;

Rev 22:10 Then he told me, “Do not seal up the words of the prophecy of this book, because the time is near.
    Rev 22:11 Let him who does wrong continue to do wrong; let him who is vile continue to be vile; let him who does right continue to do right; and let him who is holy continue to be holy.”

Mt 5:11 “Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me.
    Mt 5:12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

all this is talked for having stay faithful to God will and Loved him

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: Jesus was a storyteller! Jesus taught in parables. Those who receive the Spirit from God see also the dreams and visions. Pictures written with words, painting visions within the mind/heart. One must allow the spirit words to create the dream within or the Kingdom of God will never be understood. Its not an earthly, physical, dirt and rock city. The Kingdom of God is where God is. God is everywhere.

There is nowhere to go to find it! The Kingdom of God comes to light or arises with mental awareness from the truth of God. Its a dream city of truth created by the spirit words of God through Jesus. It is not a physical city it is God/Jesus/Spirit manifesting within the mind of each human being as they are accepted by faith. You become the physical city of God as you fill yourself with God/Jesus/Spirit! They dwell within you. They make alive the truth of who you already are and rule through you, if you allow them to! We are Son's of God. You rule with God power just like Jesus did if you can remove all negative blockages in the mind and let the love/light flow through you to others by faith.

Each human being has their opportunity to hear and accept their lot in life as given by Jesus, the truth. Jesus showed us what we can do and told us who we really are. If we then push that truth into the future we will not experience our fulness of life. God's will is that none should perish! To live as a mere man now, having been shown the truth is like death. “Whatsoever things a man desires in his heart, and believes he will receive, he shall have…..unless he shuns his faith and believes that someday in the future faith in God will work. That's not what I believe!!! TK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 10 2011,03:55)
    Pierre:  Jesus was a storyteller! Jesus taught in parables. Those who receive the Spirit from God see also the dreams and visions. Pictures written with words, painting visions within the mind/heart. One must allow the spirit words to create the dream within or the Kingdom of God will never be understood. Its not an earthly, physical, dirt and rock city. The Kingdom of God is where God is. God is everywhere.        

There is nowhere to go to find it! The Kingdom of God comes to light or arises with mental awareness from the truth of God. Its a dream city of truth created by the spirit words of God through Jesus. It is not a physical city it is God/Jesus/Spirit manifesting within the mind of each human being as they are accepted by faith. You become the physical city of God as you fill yourself with God/Jesus/Spirit! They dwell within you. They make alive the truth of who you already are and rule through you, if you allow them to! We are Son's of God. You rule with God power just like Jesus did if you can remove all negative blockages in the mind and let the love/light flow through you to others by faith.

Each human being has their opportunity to hear and accept their lot in life as given by Jesus, the truth. Jesus showed us what we can do and told us who we really are. If we then push that truth into the future we will not experience our fulness of life. God's will is that none should perish! To live as a mere man now, having been shown the truth is like death. “Whatsoever things a man desires in his heart, and believes he will receive, he shall have…..unless he shuns his faith and believes that someday in the future faith in God will work. That's not what I believe!!! TK

tk

Pierre: Jesus was a storyteller! Jesus taught in parables.

there is not a word that Christ said that as not a signification ,one thing Christ did not do IS SPEAKING IN THE AIR,

Pierre

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings …. Chanukar is the celebration of lights with its origins that go back to the plight of the Macabees who survived the first sacking of the temple …. It is not one of GODS' Holy Days , which are plainly laid out with respect to season and time in the books of Leviticus and Deutaronomy…. ( For they worship me in vane holding to tradition and keeping the commandments of men)…

ftk
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2011,22:20)

Quote (ftk @ Dec. 10 2011,03:55)
    Pierre:  Jesus was a storyteller! Jesus taught in parables. Those who receive the Spirit from God see also the dreams and visions. Pictures written with words, painting visions within the mind/heart. One must allow the spirit words to create the dream within or the Kingdom of God will never be understood. Its not an earthly, physical, dirt and rock city. The Kingdom of God is where God is. God is everywhere.        

tk

Pierre:  Jesus was a storyteller! Jesus taught in parables.

there is not a word that Christ said that as not a signification ,one thing Christ did not do IS SPEAKING IN THE AIR,

Pierre

Pierre: You might want to read….Matt.13:3,10,13,34,35 &53…..Jesus spoke to the multitudes in parables….!

Also…Mark3-23, 4:2,11,13,33…….

Luke 8:10…Jesus said to his disciples….unto you it is given to know the ……mysteries….of the Kingdom of God: but to the Jews and old religious ones in parables: that…seeing they(Jews) might not see(correctly) and hearing(incorrectly) they might not under-stand….!

So it is today, one better find out what the parables mean!
    Do you really drink Jesus blood and eat his flesh? can a camel get through the eye of a needle? Come on man!! TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

Luke 8:10…Jesus said to his disciples….unto you it is given to know the ……mysteries….of the Kingdom of God

you still do not know why ??

but to the Jews and old religious ones in parables: that…seeing they(Jews) might not see(correctly) and hearing(incorrectly) they might not under-stand….!

and this you do not understand ??

Do you really drink Jesus blood and eat his flesh? can a camel get through the eye of a needle? and this do you understand ??

So it is today, one better find out what the parables mean!

you right

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: I do know the mysteries of God and will continue to know more. And I do understand what Jesus meant when he said…one must eat my flesh and drink my blood to have life in himself! I am at total peace with the understandings of the truth that God has shown me so far.

Why would I continue to share my pearls of truth with someone who points the finger at me and tells me I don't know the truth. I will continue to share with those who look at my truth and check it out or test it with their truth. But to just point the finger and say…you don't know and you don't understand is childish name calling that I won't be a further part of.

So far you have revealed to me that your religion is basically ineffective until some time off in the future…..and told me I don't know the mysteries of God and don't understand them. So you have a big—(-0-)—as to what you believe! I know who the “accuser” of the bretherin is! IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

tk

So far you have revealed to me that your religion is basically ineffective until some time off in the future…..and told me I don't know the mysteries of God and don't understand them. So you have a big—(-0-)—as to what you believe! I know who the “accuser” of the bretherin is! IMO, TK

one question ;can true Christians see and understand things that is not written in scriptures ,and declare it truth ??

Pierre

ftk
    Participant

Pierre: When I started my trek in Bible I already knew all the “doctrinal” truth you espouse right now. Through in-depth study over many years and looking up thousands of Greek words I have come to this of mine that you call, [untruth]! The masses are contrary to what I see and understand. It would be very lonely but I have God/Jesus/Holy Spirit living inside of me teaching , loving, and directing me through life. If you believe I have been rewarded by my Father with deception and untruth then how is it that my doctrines declare Jesus as lord and all my doctrines lead to purified love in God?

The religious masses believe in works and deeds of sin, as does the whole world. I believe sin is removed from those in Christ. Jesus Christ took the words from God and made us all perfect so as to have a perfect union/marriage of God/Man as original.

All my doctrines of God are to be entered into now, on earth and grow into the fulness. The Kingdom doesn't come with observation (see it come)….it grows from a small seed into a big tree of life. Not….you get nothing here on earth and all of a sudden you have it all. Your doctrines (as I understand them) (as mine were before) are still believing in sin in earth life which is the time for suffering and pain to finally get to Heaven someday if you have the lucky ticket. For me those doctrines are “dead” absolutely lifeless!! I know better now than to choose to believe death doctrines instead of life and peace with God.

There are no “true” Christians unless there are “false” Christians. But if one is ''Christ'' like he knows the truth of God and the truth makes him free…….from sin, sickness, darkness, pain, suffering,….everything people believe is off into heaven someday after you die….. is accessible here and now by faith….after you die to self, and take on Christ Jesus!! THIS IS THE GOOD NEWS, TELL A FRIEND!! IMO, TK

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (so-journ @ Mar. 16 2011,08:59)
    Greetings to all.

I was wondering with the recent events in Japan….I have had friends approach me who are non Christians who are asking questions on what the bible says about these things….also I have heard through other friends who do believe…. that the holy spirit will be removed….though not from TRUE believers….any opinions here?

Thanks.

Welcome Sojurn.

First of all you must understand who the holy spirit is.
    In the word of God;truth is the holy spirit,the spirit of truth,john16:13.
    The truth will set you free(comforts you)verse7.
    No truth,no holy spirit
    I know that in the last days there will be a famine,but not a famine of bread,but of the word of God. Amos 8:11.12.13.
    So starts seeking,not just reading,but seeking.
    Seek and you shall find.

Greetings

wakeup.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Being set free is becoming an overcomer just as Jesus was before us[Rev 3.21]

Viewing 14 posts - 461 through 474 (of 474 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account