Last days

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 474 total)
  • Author
    theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 05 2011,12:16)
    Hi Theodore J,

Thanks for trying to explain to Tim why it was necessary for God to write the law in
    the first covenant, and why God wrote the law in our heart in the second covenant.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Greetings Ed …. When we speak of the Eternal writing his law in the hearts of men we are speaking of a time to come when the written law will become a way life and all will understand and say “How could it have been any other way”?…..This time will be ushered in by the physical return of Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords…At this time he will set up his government/kingdom here on earth….Sin will not be tolerated and the hearts of men will want for the things of God…There will be no disease,no pain ,no crime and lamb will lye with Lion…

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 07 2011,02:17)

Hi Theodore J,

Thanks for trying to explain to Tim why it was necessary for God to write the law in
    the first covenant, and why God wrote the law in our heart in the second covenant.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Greetings Ed …. (1)When we speak of the Eternal writing his law in the hearts of men we are speaking of a time to come when the written law will become a way life and all will understand and say (2)“How could it have been any other way”?…..(3)This time will be ushered in by the physical return of Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords…(4)At this time he will set up his government/kingdom here on earth….Sin will not be tolerated and the hearts of men will want for the things of God…(There will be no disease,no pain ,no crime and lamb will lye with Lion…

Hi Ttheodore J,

1) Speak for yourself!
    2) Ask a more specific question?
    3) THERE WILL BE NO PHYSICAL RETURN! (Link)
    4) Jesus returned (in Spirit form) on “Pentecost“(117) day! (Link)

God bless

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 07 2011,16:21)

Hi Theodore J,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Greetings Ed …. (1)When we speak of the Eternal writing his law in the hearts of men we are speaking of a time to come when the written law will become a way life and all will understand and say (2)“How could it have been any other way”?…..(3)This time will be ushered in by the physical return of Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords…(4)At this time he will set up his government/kingdom here on earth….Sin will not be tolerated and the hearts of men will want for the things of God…(There will be no disease,no pain ,no crime and lamb will lye with Lion…

Hi Ttheodore J,

1) Speak for yourself!

God bless

Greetings Ed ….. Iam speaking for myself….you may not agree with me but it doesn't really matter….The return of Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords is very well documented and it has nothing to do with what either myself or you believe….Iam not disputing the spiritual event of pentecost whereby the deciples and other members were impowered by the spirit of God to teach,evangelize,heal and in process master multple languages……Give me some examples of the questions that should be asked specifically….

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 08 2011,01:06)

Hi Theodore J,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Hi Ttheodore J,

1) Speak for yourself!

God bless

Greetings Ed ….. (A)Iam speaking for myself….(B)you may not agree with me but it doesn't really matter….(C)The return of Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords is very well documented and it has nothing to do with what either myself or you believe….(D)Iam not disputing the spiritual event of pentecost whereby the deciples and other members were impowered by the spirit of God to teach,evangelize,heal and in process master multple languages……(E)Give me some examples of the questions that should be asked specifically….

Hi Theodor J,

A) You used the “we” in your sentence construct; do you not see a difference?
    B) Then please refrain from the use of the word “we” in 'your' words; OK?
    C) True, Jesus return at Pentecost is in fact a well documented FACT!
    D) Great!
    E) 'How could it have been any other way?'   … is not specific in any way, it is a question asking for speculation.
         How could you think that question has any meaning? <– This is an example of a specific question.
         Why don't you ask a different question. <– This is an example of another specific question.

God bless

terraricca
    Participant

edj

this is not the return of Christ ,since it is so much documented ,show me

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 08 2011,12:12)
    edj

Pierre

LINK

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 08 2011,23:35)

Quote (terraricca @ July 08 2011,12:12)
    edj

Pierre

LINK

edj

i remember that discussion,and again NO the Pentecost was not the return of Christ ,there are so many other event that be at that time ,and the Pentecost is in reality the beginning of the apostles preachings,without Christ presence,

Pierre

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 08 2011,03:34)

Quote (theodorej @ July 08 2011,01:06)

Hi Theodore J,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Hi Ttheodore J,

1) Speak for yourself!

God bless

Greetings Ed ….. (A)Iam speaking for myself….(B)you may not agree with me but it doesn't really matter….(C)The return of Jesus as King of Kings and Lord of Lords is very well documented and it has nothing to do with what either myself or you believe….(D)Iam not disputing the spiritual event of pentecost whereby the deciples and other members were impowered by the spirit of God to teach,evangelize,heal and in process master multple languages……(E)Give me some examples of the questions that should be asked specifically….

Hi Theodor J,

A) You used the “we” in your sentence construct; do you not see a difference?
    B) Then please refrain from the use of the word “we” in 'your' words; OK?
    D) Great!
    E) 'How could it have been any other way?'   … is not specific in any way, it is a question asking for speculation.
         How could you think that question has any meaning? <– This is an example of a specific question.
         Why don't you ask a different question. <– This is an example of another specific question.

God bless

Greetings Ed …. When I used the term “We” in my presentation I based my statement on our agreement when “We” meaning you and I agree that the eternal will write his law in the hearts of men….What we disagree on is the time when this happened…..

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Theodore J,

This has not happened to you yet?

Your friend

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 10 2011,02:48)
    Hi Theodore J,

This has not happened to you yet?

Your friend

Good morning Ed ….. perhaps…. At the very least I fail to see any proof…given the state of christianity today..

mikeangel
    Participant

Hi Theodore J,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Greetings Ed …. When we speak of the Eternal writing his law in the hearts of men we are speaking of a time to come when the written law will become a way life and all will understand and say “How could it have been any other way”?…..This time will be ushered in by the physical return of Jesus Christ as King of Kings and Lord of Lords…At this time he will set up his government/kingdom here on earth….Sin will not be tolerated and the hearts of men will want for the things of God…There will be no disease,no pain ,no crime and lamb will lye with Lion…

Hey Theo! So nice to get on here and reading you “hitting the nails right on the head”. Here here. I second this. Blessings and love bro-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

P.S. I can't wait and pray for it to happen every day. “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven”.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 11 2011,02:23)
    P.S. I can't wait and pray for it to happen every day. “Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven”.

God's Signature (Link)
                                    Proof of God=117
    GOD(26) → The Bible(63) → AKJV Bible(74) → The LORD JEHOVAH(151)

יהוה=26 (God's Name: YHVH pronounced YÄ-hä-vā)
            YHVH=63 (God's Name יהוה translated into English)
            Jesus=74 (God's Son's name in English is: “Joshua”)
            HolySpirit=151 (“FATHER: The Word”: in all believers)
            God The Father=117 (Representing “GOD”: יהוה האלהים)

Hi Mark,

The “Kingdom of God” arrived on “Pentecost”!
    Matt.6:10 was written prior to “Pentecost”(117).
    Instead of waiting, you should be doing something!

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth
                    is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as
                    [The Latter Rain“=151 and Former Rain“=117] unto the earth.

Point #1. JEHOVAH is first mentioned (in singular form) in the “AKJV Bible” in Exodus 6:3.
    Point #2. “The Bible” has a value of 63 matching “YHVH” which also has a value of 63.
    Point #3. The phonetic spelling of [אלהים] (God in Hebrew) is “ĔL-ō-Hêêm”, also is 63.
    Point #4. Ex 6:3 I appeared unto Abraham, unto Isaac, and unto Jacob, by the name
    of
    God Almighty (בְּאֵל שַׁדָּי), but by my name (YHVH) JEHOVAH was I not known to them.
    The English rendering of [בְּאֵל שַׁדָּי], which is “El Shaddia”, also has a Gematria value of 63.
    Point #5.. The Greek word for “Testament”(117), [διαθήκη] spelled “diathéké”, also equals 63

The Passover“=148
                      [74+74=148]  
    Jesus=74 + cross=74 = (פסח=148) “The Passover”=148

Pentecost“=117      
                  Former Rain=117
           (Jesus was alive on day FOUR)
      63=”YHVH” RAISED BACK TO LIFE,
    +54 days after the 'cross': STARTED…
    117=”Pentecost” [63+54=117]
                Click here for more

Feast of Booths“=151
                The Latter Rain=151
              (Feast [of] Tabernacles=151)
               “Jesus is Lord”=151, because
               “HolySpirit”=151 (Jesus' Father) is…
            “The LORD JEHOVAH”=151
                Click Here for more

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], and
    the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

theodorej
    Participant

Greetings Marc ….. Be patient there is much to befall this earth and specifically the remnants of Israel once their true Identity is revealed …. We are approaching the day of the Gentile,it is eveident with what is going on in the middle east….Iran will be a major player,however,scripture tells us that Iran and its consortium will be utterly destroyed by the power of the beast….There is much termoil on the menu for Jerusalem,we are witnessing the beginning of its partioning,next will be placement of the abomination at the temple mount at that point things will excelerate….What befalls the US in the not to distant future depends on whether we as a nation turn to God…If you want to pray for something ask God to pour out his spirit with mercy for this blessed nation and change the hearts and minds of its people….

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Theodore J,

Perhaps you're forgetting Mark believes in ‘a flesh return image’ (Isaiah 45:20 [] Link) <– Please click on BOTH links!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 12 2011,04:09)
    Hi Theodore J,

Perhaps you're forgetting Mark believes in ‘a flesh return image’ (Isaiah 45:20 [] Link) <– Please click on BOTH links!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Greetings Ed ….. Thanks for the direction,let me ask you this,who is returning in the clouds to be joined by the 144 thousand as set forth in Revelation? Is this confrontation with the earthly forces a myth?? please advise / thanks

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 12 2011,09:53)

Hi Theodore J,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Greetings Ed ….. Thanks for the direction,let me ask you this,who is returning in the clouds to be joined by the 144 thousand as set forth in Revelation? Is this confrontation with the earthly forces a myth?? please advise / thanks

No need for advice. You are properly rooted in scripture. It is written he will come again. You know the truth about this. I am so looking forward to what the bible promises us, and I believe it's comming soon. Peace- Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Revelation 22:7 >>

New International Version (©1984)
    “Behold, I am coming soon! Blessed is he who keeps the words of the prophecy in this book.”

This was written in Rev. Definitely after pentacost, while John was exiled on Patmos. Also a second coming is prophesied in other places too. To each his owm, but the sprit in us he promised is and is with us is not the same as the literal presance he will share with us when his Kingdom is established. I personally pray to be at least a toilet scrubber. Peace-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 12 2011,02:40)

Greetings Marc ….. Be patient there is much to befall this earth and specifically the remnants of Israel once their true Identity is revealed …. We are approaching the day of the Gentile,it is eveident with what is going on in the middle east….Iran will be a major player,however,scripture tells us that Iran and its consortium will be utterly destroyed by the power of the beast….There is much termoil on the menu for Jerusalem,we are witnessing the beginning of its partioning,next will be placement of the abomination at the temple mount at that point things will excelerate….What befalls the US in the not to distant future depends on whether we as a nation turn to God…If you want to pray for something ask God to pour out his spirit with mercy for this blessed nation and change the hearts and minds of its people….

Oh by the way, I think the picture on my avatar is the abomination that causes desolation that has been placed by the temple It is really in a Jerusalem suburb, considered “The King” by most of the world for pioneering the most evil glorifying music in eternity. Wherever your faviorite music is there is your heart. Read the lyrics to your favorite songs and you will know what guides your spirit.IMVHO.We will see soon …………………..

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ July 12 2011,09:53)

Hi Theodore J,

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Hi Theodore J,

What verse are you referring to?

God bless  
    Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 474 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account