Last days

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 474 total)
  • Author
    Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 02 2011,14:02)

Quote (Ed J @ July 02 2011,13:49)
    Hi Mark,

I use to sin, but not any more!

Someday perhaps you will stop rebelling against God (which is sin) as well; huh?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Make me stop! Ed, if you are Jesus perfect, then you can command trees to be transplanted at your command into the sea. When you do that, you need to invite some witnesses and by the power of God let them know what's what. BUT, all you can do is claim perfection all the while trying to push your book of blasphemys and numerology.  There is no evil in God, and it never had to be separated like you claim in your book, that is blaspphemy to say there was ever any evil in God, otherwise his death wouldn't have atoned for us, BUT, it was PERFECT. Ok , Ok I gotta stop. Sorry. I am unworthy. Bad temperment. ^&#&^#&^%$

Mark: Please hear me one last time. Hear with hearing ears!

Neither Ed nor I nor anyone on planet earth has done something to make themselves perfect unto God. None of us have ever claimed to have done something that made us perfect. In and of myself I am nothing!! BUT….God has done a work in the earth. He sent his word/truth Jesus to tell us what he has done or what he has made us to be.

All scripture in the new testament is Gods truth given to mankind through Jesus! Jesus says that God has now cleansed us, made us whole, forgiven us, taken away our sin,

left us sinless, spotless, pure of heart with no sin, ordained us for his service as sons of God and more. These truthes are for WHOSOEVER WILL BELIEVE, TO RECEIVE!! You are a “whosoever” but will you “believe” to “receive”?

Not try to do something, just believe that God has already done the work of perfection for you. If you believe, the work is done! Now comes thanksgiving, gratitude, praise and worship.

We are no different than you, only that we accept and believe!

You may not see yourself as perfect, but God does, he's the one that made you that way!! IMO, With much respect and love, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 02 2011,20:29)
    Mark: Please hear me one last time. Hear with hearing ears!

Neither Ed nor I nor anyone on planet earth has done something to make themselves perfect unto God. None of us have ever claimed to have done something that made us perfect.

IMO, With much respect and love,  TK

Hi Tim,

It's not doing something that makes me perfect!
    What I'm not doing is… NOT SINNING!

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: Doing never was a sin. Abraham believed and it was counted to him as righteousness. Faith has always been the connection between man and God in the mind/heart. Sin was ever thinking different. Thinking one is apart from God is separation/sin/error. God is always there, in your mind and heart. He doesn't leave and return except by your thinking. If you believe he is there he is. If you believe he has left you, then to you, he has. But that is not truth. That is error/sin. He was always there. It was error of thinking that there was separation. Sin is a man created illusion of separation from God. Sin is believing wrong not doing wrong.
    Believing anything can separate you from God is sin! Faith connects in truth, wrong thinking dis-connects by illusion not truth. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 02 2011,21:00)
    Ed: Doing never was a sin. Abraham believed and it was counted to him as righteousness. Faith has always been the connection between man and God in the mind/heart. Sin was ever thinking different. Thinking one is apart from God is separation/sin/error. God is always there, in your mind and heart. He doesn't leave and return except by your thinking. If you believe he is there he is. If you believe he has left you, then to you, he has. But that is not truth. That is error/sin. He was always there. It was error of thinking that there was separation. Sin is a man created illusion of separation from God. Sin is believing wrong not doing wrong.
    Believing anything can separate you from God is sin! Faith connects in truth, wrong thinking dis-connects by illusion not truth. IMO, TK

Hi Tim,

You say the old testament is (according to Tim) corrupt, yet you quote from it when it suits your fancy?
    You also disregard form the new testament anything you don't agree with from there; what gives?
    Will you continue to disregard God's word as I have so often pointed out that you do, Tim Kraft?

Isaiah 59:1-2 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy,
    that He cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God,
    and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 02 2011,21:19)

Hi Tim,

You say the old testament is (according to Tim) corrupt, yet you quote from it when it suits your fancy?
    You also disregard form the new testament anything you don't agree with from there; what gives?
    Will you continue to disregard God's word as I have so often pointed out that you do, Tim Kraft?

Isaiah 59:1-2 Behold, the LORD's hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy,
    that He cannot hear: But your iniquities have separated between you and your God,

God bless

Ed: Be sure when you shoot heavy artillery at me you got it right!

….[You say the old testament is (according to Tim) corrupt]… The religion of the old testament produced sin and corruption.
    I say the old testament religion created by man was corrupt. The law couldn't make any one perfect! Imperfect was all that could come from the law.

So here we go, Ed pointing a finger in a general non-specific way and accusing me of wrong doctrine. We know who points the finger and we know who has dark doctrines. I point to truth not at your lies. Please do the same.

Point out where I disregard Gods word!

The scriptures you quote say nothing about what sin is! They only say what sin does. You tell me, since you know, what is sin? How does a person sin? How did Jesus take away sin? You made a statement in another post that you stopped sinning. What do you mean? You stopped what? Please answer. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 02 2011,21:54)

Quote (Ed J @ July 02 2011,21:19)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: Be sure when you shoot heavy artillery at me you got it right!

….[You say the old testament is (according to Tim) corrupt]… The religion of the old testament produced sin and corruption.
    I say the old testament religion created by man was corrupt. The law couldn't make any one perfect! Imperfect was all that could come from the law.

So here we go, Ed pointing a finger in a general non-specific way and accusing me of wrong doctrine. We know who points the finger and we know who has dark doctrines. I point to truth not at your lies. Please do the same.

Point out where I disregard Gods word!

The scriptures you quote say nothing about what sin is! They only say what sin does. You tell me, since you know, what is sin? How does a person sin? How did Jesus take away sin? You made a statement in another post that you stopped sinning. What do you mean? You stopped what? Please answer. TK

Hi Tim,

Isaiah 5:20-24 Woe unto them that call evil good, and good evil; that put darkness for light,
    and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter! Woe unto them that are
    wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight! Woe unto them that are mighty to drink
    wine, and men of strength to mingle strong drink: Which justify the wicked for reward, and take
    away the righteousness of the righteous from him! Therefore as the fire devoureth the stubble,
    and the flame consumeth the chaff, so their root shall be as rottenness, and their blossom shall
    go up as dust: because they have cast away the law of the LORD
    of hosts, and despised the word of the Holy One of Israel.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org   …(Eccl.9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

You tell me, since you know, what is sin?

Hi Tim,

James 1:19-25 Wherefore, my beloved brethren, let every man be swift to hear, slow to speak,
    slow to wrath: For the wrath of man worketh not the righteousness of God. Wherefore lay apart
    all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which
    is able to save your souls. But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only,
    deceiving your own selves.
    For if any be a hearer of the word, and not a doer, he is like unto
    a man beholding his natural face in a glass: For he beholdeth himself, and goeth his way, and straightway
    forgetteth what manner of man he was. But whoso looketh into the perfect law of liberty, and continueth
    therein, he being not a forgetful hearer, but a doer of the work, this man shall be blessed in his deed.

Sin is the transgression of the law. (1 John 3:4)

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: No answer is a sign of weakness! Quoting a scripture completely off the mark and out of context is not an answer.

Again,

Waiting!

Ed J
    Participant

You made a statement in another post that you stopped sinning. What do you mean? You stopped what? Please answer. TK

Hi Tim,

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not; but he
    that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 02 2011,22:11)
    Ed: No answer is a sign of weakness! Quoting a scripture completely off the mark and out of context is not an answer.

Again,

Waiting!

Hi Tim,

Sorry you fail to see my answer contained within my post. :(
    Sin is transgression of God's Laws; did you not know?

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 02 2011,22:17)

Again,

Waiting!

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: So there was no sin before the law was established?

Let me get this right. After the flood which took away all evil there was no sin until God instituted the law of Moses? Is this correct?

So, could it be said that sin came with the law of God or God created sin? I think not. I think the law was established as a guidline until Christ would come and give us the truth. A schoolmaster leading us to Christ. Schoolmasters teach they do not command learning. God did not command, because love

cannot command or force. Suggestions for life is probably better. Even the first one that says…Thou shalt have no other gods before me…. infers that there were many “so called” gods to follow. In truth only one, “LOVE”!!

Only stupidity can see destruction where there is love. God loves his creation. He sent his word to destroy error of thinking that we are separated. He sent his word to give us the truth. He sent his word to save us from wrong thinking/sin. The truth burns away sin/lies! The chaff is gathered and burned. The good/God seed remained the bad/seed/lies/error of doctrines/ was bundled and burned. TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 02 2011,22:46)

Quote (Ed J @ July 02 2011,22:17)

Again,

Waiting!

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed:

(1) So there was no sin before the law was established?

(2) Let me get this right. After the flood which took away all evil there was no sin until God instituted the law of Moses? Is this correct?

(3) So, could it be said that sin came with the law of God or God created sin? I think not. (4) I think the law was established as a guidline until Christ would come and give us the truth. (5) A schoolmaster leading us to Christ. (6) Schoolmasters teach they do not command learning. God did not command, because love

cannot command or force. Suggestions for life is probably better. (7) Even the first one that says…Thou shalt have no other gods before me…. infers that there were many “so called” gods to follow. In truth only one, “LOVE”!!            

(8) Only stupidity can see destruction where there is love. God loves his creation. He sent his word to destroy error of thinking that we are separated. He sent his word to give us the truth. He sent his word to save us from wrong thinking/sin. (9) The truth burns away sin/lies! (10) The chaff is gathered and burned. (11) The good/God seed remained (12) the bad/seed/lies/error of doctrines/ was bundled and burned. TK

Hi Tim,

Are you interested in reasoning together? (Isaiah 1:18)
    Or are your words only intending to prove yourself right? (Prob.26:4)

1) Spin.
    2) More spin.
    3) The Law created the knowledge of sin. (Rom.5:13)
    4) Well you thought wrong then, didn't you? (1John 5:1-4)
    5) And God's Spirit within us keeps us from sinning (1John 5:18)
    6) More spin.
    7) For this is the love of God, that we keep his commandments. (1 John 5:3)
    8) More spin.
    9) YEA!!! You got it!
    10) Yep.
    11) Yep.
    12) Yep.

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: I definetly desire to challenge doctrines and religious ideas and test the spirits/doctrines to see if they be from God. Not were they written down. Not were they of record. Test to see if they align completely with the truth/Jesus. Everything must align with Jesus. Old, new and inbetween. Jesus, the word of God, is Lord/master/teacher/the truth of God! My words mean nothing if they don't align with Jesus.

You didn't answer 1 & 2, you called them “spin”! Along with 6 & 8! We will move on.

You did not tell me what you believe sin is! You quote scriptures about sin, and what sin does, and how bad sin is, but I am asking, What is sin? This is the most used word in religion today. The word sin is based in what we are saved from through Jesus. But what is sin?

There is truth/God and there is sin/lies apart from truth. God is spirit, thoughts, doctrines, words of truth of life! Any spirit, words, docrtines, words of evil, destruction, Lies against the truth, or deceptions against the truth are errant/sin! Believe life and peace, believe God. Believe evil and death believe sin! One is light, one is dark! Only one is truth. Truth has no darkness at all. Just pure light, God, life!

We must find the truth. It lives within us as we seek awareness of it. When truth becomes aware the light has come and darkness/sin must go away. They are exposed by the light.

Does this doctrine stand or fall in your opinion? and why? Thank you, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 03 2011,00:27)
    Ed:

You did not tell me what you believe sin is! You quote scriptures about sin, and what sin does, and how bad sin is, but I am asking, What is sin? This is the most used word in religion today. The word sin is based in what we are saved from through Jesus. But what is sin?

Thank you, TK

Hi Tim,

Sin is transgressing God's Law;
    why is this so difficult for you to grasp?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 03 2011,00:27)
    Does this doctrine stand or fall in your opinion? and why?

Hi Tim,

What doctrine?

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

All thoughts and words, formed into complete ideas, created from the Bible are doctrines! You knew that. Your playing me. I won't waste my time further. Thanks anyway, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

I want to answer your question, but I can't
    until you define what doctrine you mean?
    So I repeat again: “What Doctrine”?

It's funny how you'll go on and on with those who choose to disagree with you,
    but want to cut it short with someone who wants to agree with you; what gives?

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Ed: I thought it was understood that my last question was pertaining to the doctrine of sin. The beliefs of sin. What is sin. How does one sin. How did sin start. How does sin get passed from one to another?

Do you have any beliefs formed from the Bible? Those are doctrines. Some doctrines are built upon the truth of what Jesus said and some are not. Words, thoughts, spirits, compose doctrines/beliefs. The New Testament is the truth doctrine or perfection, given from God, expressed through Jesus. The old testament was a doctrine created in mans mind, using mans ideas of what God is and where God is and what God wants from mankind. Man created religion! No one knew the truth for sure. The truth was not out. Thats why Jesus came to give the truth about God.

Jesus brought the truth that God is inside of man. That is the truth given by Jesus. He came to preach God/the Kingdom/absoulte perfection in us. Jesus called it preaching the Kingdom of God or ruling power of God, within each person. The life force of man is God within. Jesus taught the truth of Gods kingdom come, so his will be done, inside the earthen vessel man(the same) as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread(truth food) and forgive us our tresspasses as(if) we forgive those who tresspass against us. Lead us not through test and trials and temptations but by delivering us from that evil(thinking against ourselves or others). Heaven and earth, one as The Father, Spirit and Sons are one! God/Man as it was in the begining. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ July 03 2011,03:06)
    Ed:

(1) I thought it was understood that my last question was pertaining to the doctrine of sin. The beliefs of sin. (2) What is sin. (3) How does one sin. (4) How did sin start. (5) How does sin get passed from one to another?

TK

Hi Tim,

To keep the posts readable for others, we need to discuss one thing at a time; OK?

1) Thanks for the clarification, Tim!
    2) Sin is transgressing God's Law. (1 John 3:4)
    3) By rebelling against what YHVH has said. (Luke 4:4)
    4) In the heart; by doubting what YHVH said is truth. (Gen.3:1)
    5) Through words that are believed, but are yet untrue;
    like you saying God's Laws are done away with;
    this 'false truth' may cause another to sin;
    OR haven't you thought it through?

God bless

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Well Ed, I thought:

Now the righteousness of God…without the law.. is manifested…Rom3:21….

Man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law…Rom3:28….

Rom4:15….the law worketh wrath: where there is no law there is no transgression/sin….

We are dead to the law by the body of Christ…Rom7:4…the law brought death…Rom7:6

…the law of the spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death…Rom8:2

Paul must have really missed it. It sounds to me like Paul thought the law was finished…for ye are not under the law but under grace…Rom6:14….The law was fulfilled and completed when Jesus came and finished the work of God expressing the truth.

If you follow any part of the law you must follow all of the law. Do you make animal sacrifices for atonement? The law of moses is an old religious held doctrine that will not stand against the truth of Jesus!

I welcome any information old or new that will uphold sin as something done rather than something believed. IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 474 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account