Last days

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 474 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Luke 17:7-10

[7] “Suppose one of you had a servant plowing or looking after the sheep. Would he say to the servant when he comes in from the field, 'Come along now and sit down to eat'? [8] Would he not rather say, 'Prepare my supper, get yourself ready and wait on me while I eat and drink; after that you may eat and drink'? [9] Would he thank the servant because he did what he was told to do? [10] So you also, when you have done everything you were told to do, should say, 'We are unworthy servants; we have only done our duty.' “

Point blank! Not We are perfect. Not we do not believe in evil. We are unworthy.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 01 2011,12:47)

Point blank! Not We are perfect. Not we do not believe in evil. We are unworthy.

Hi Mark, speak for yourself!

He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.
    And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
    For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come
    in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature
    of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about
    with every wind of doctrine,
    by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive. (Eph.4:10-14 )

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ July 01 2011,08:46)

Quote (mikeangel @ June 30 2011,22:29)
    I am not looking for a way out, I just want God's Kingdom to come, and like Peter said, I am suppose to be trying to hasten it.

Mark, I am with you an that.   No more pain, no more tears, no more sorrow.   All evil will get the wrath of God by Jesus coming again…..Then after all; have been subjected to Him, we will finally have peace and only love.  To that day I am forever looking forward to…….
    Peace and love Irene

Irene and Mark: Jesus the Christ would say to you directly at

Luke17:20:

…..THE KINGDOM OF GOD COMETH NOT WITH OBSERVATION…(you won't see it with physical eyes)….V21:…NEITHER SHALL THEY SAY, LO HERE OR LO THERE, FOR, BEHOLD, THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS WITHIN YOU…!!!

Jesus also said directly at Luke16:16….THE LAW…..AND THE PROPHETS….WERE UNTIL JOHN (the Baptist)….SINCE THEN(since Johns ministry)….THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS PREACHED(by Jesus)!!!

You must deny Jesus for the sake of your doctrines to say anything else.

Some will keep looking….and some will began living the Kingdom of God, brought to the human temple of God, which is the body of Christ, the house of the lord, and his church!

Believers of Christ(his followers and disciples) will know their relationship with God is made perfect, no more striving, no more anguish, no more tears, no more pain and suffering attempting to perfect themselves unto God.

They will walk by faith not sight. The righteous shall live by faith. The righteous will seed the truth of Gods love into the world, like Jesus did, until the whole world sees the truth. Then the fruit of the spirit of God, peace, love and joy will be

established among the people. The evil, destructive doctrines of fools must first be burned away and destroyed to allow for the truth move forward. To hasten the Kingdom of God one must spread the “good” words of the kingdom.

The truth of peace and love with God. A child of God, not a child of lies, deceptions, and untruth. Not a child of destruction, wars, killing, pain and suffering. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,
    I didn't ask you for a sign, I gave you a sign, that your philosophy is without merit. Things haven't gotten better. On the contrary, much, much worse, just like Jesus said it would. He also said that he would come again and all things would be judged. He will separate the sheeps from the goats. He also said that in the last days there would be false prophets to rise in great numbers. All being fulfilled, but you say it (the world) just needs to forget about  evil and be perfect. You will soon find out. Just open the paper man, it's happening just like the Bible said it would.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 01 2011,13:08)

Quote (mikeangel @ July 01 2011,12:47)

Hi Mark, speak for yourself!

He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens, that he might fill all things.
    And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
    For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come
    in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature
    of the fulness of Christ: That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about
    with every wind of doctrine,
    by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive. (Eph.4:10-14 )

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14 / Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Ecl.9:12-16)

Ed,

I'll speak for myself and what the Bible tells me. It tells me that no matter what I do, I cannot think of myself as being justified or exalted. No matter what I do I am not holy or good in myself. “Only God is good”. The rich man in the gospel that asked about what he needed to do to enherit everlasting life, was told by Jesus “you know the commandments…”. But he wanted to feel justified and told Jesus he had followed them since his youth. So Jesus said “Then there is one thing more you must do, go sell everything you have, give it to the poor, and come and follow me”.  Only God is good. We are not perfect nor can we even come close, you and Tim included. IMHO. Blessed be God Forever. Peace

mikeangel
    Participant

You can think of yourself as worthy Ed. YOu have freewill. I am a unworthy, useless servant, but I believe in Jesus, and attempt to be his child, and am sorry in all the ways I fall short. I leave it to him as my judge and ask him to guide my life and change me, because I know the power is in him, not me.

mikeangel
    Participant

Shimmer I am sorry for taking your topic way off course, I will say no more, it's not going to change anything anyway. :(

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mike: I can see now where all the hostility comes from. We are told to love our neighbor as we love ourself. You can't love your neighbor because you don't love yourself. To love someone is to speak well of them, show respect and kindness. When you say, ….. I am an unworthy, useless servant, but I believe in Jesus, and attempt to be his child, and am sorry in all the ways I fall short…. that is not love. That is a self administered condemnation that destroys you, over and above what God says about you. In your deception you have placed yourself above Gods word!

Ed gave you absoute God truth from Jesus and you rejected it, in order to degrade yourself. Do you think that is smart? It is not true humility. True humility says,…I may not feel that I am a perfect man, but out of respect for your words, Jesus, I agree with what you say!! Thats true humility. In that case, by accepting by faith, Ed is a justified man, made perfect unto the fullness of Christ, through the words spoken from God through Christ. You made yourself imperfect by your own degradation. God made Ed perfect by his words. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 01 2011,23:05)
    You can think of yourself as worthy Ed. YOu have freewill. I am a unworthy, useless servant, but I believe in Jesus, and attempt to be his child, and am sorry in all the ways I fall short. I leave it to him as my judge and ask him to guide my life and change me, because I know the power is in him, not me.

Hi Mark,

1 John 5:18 We know that whosoever is born of God sinneth not;
    but he that is begotten of God keepeth himself, and that wicked one toucheth him not.
    I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God. (John 3:3)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeangel
    Participant

So neither one of you sin. Ya'll take that and tell it to God when you meet him. I am a sinner, unworthy to even look at God or loosen his sandal.

mikeangel
    Participant

Ya'll sound like Baptist.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Mark,

I use to sin, but not any more!

Someday perhaps you will stop rebelling against God (which is sin) as well; huh?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

It must be the last days……

Sorry shimmar I'll really shut up now :)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 02 2011,13:48)
    Ya'll sound like Baptist.

Hi Mark,

No, with Baptists you need to get all 20 questions right to be a christian.

1. Do you believe such and such
    2. Do you believe Jesus was…
    3. Do you believe he…
        Ect, ect, ect…

Get any one of the 20 questions wrong,
    and you are not a Christian to them.
    Have you never met any Baptists?

God bless

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 02 2011,13:49)
    Hi Mark,

Someday perhaps you will stop rebelling against God (which is sin) as well; huh?

God bless

Make me stop! Ed, if you are Jesus perfect, then you can command trees to be transplanted at your command into the sea. When you do that, you need to invite some witnesses and by the power of God let them know what's what. BUT, all you can do is claim perfection all the while trying to push your book of blasphemys and numerology.  There is no evil in God, and it never had to be separated like you claim in your book, that is blaspphemy to say there was ever any evil in God, otherwise his death wouldn't have atoned for us, BUT, it was PERFECT. Ok , Ok I gotta stop. Sorry. I am unworthy. Bad temperment. ^&#&^#&^%$

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 02 2011,14:02)

Quote (Ed J @ July 02 2011,13:49)
    Hi Mark,

God bless

Make me stop! Ed, if you are Jesus perfect, then you can command trees to be transplanted at your command into the sea. When you do that, you need to invite some witnesses and by the power of God let them know what's what. BUT, all you can do is claim perfection all the while trying to push your book of blasphemys and numerology.  There is no evil in God, and it never had to be separated like you claim in your book, that is blaspphemy to say there was ever any evil in God, otherwise his death wouldn't have atoned for us, BUT, it was PERFECT. Ok , Ok I gotta stop. Sorry. I am unworthy. Bad temperment. ^&#&^#&^%$

Hi Mark,

John 15:18-22 If the world hate you, ye know that it hated me before it hated you.
    If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world,
    but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you. Remember the word that I
    said unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord. If they have persecuted me, they will also persecute
    you(Ed J); if they have kept my saying, they will keep yours also(Ed J). But all these things will they do unto you
    for my name's sake, because they know not him that sent me. If I had not come and spoken unto them, they had not
    had sin: but now they have no cloak for their sin. Look carefully what you have said to me and go and re-read Luke 4:1-21!

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ July 02 2011,00:06)
    Shimmer I am sorry for taking your topic way off course, I will say no more, it's not going to change anything anyway.  :(

Mark, your posts are excellent. What are you apologising for?

I agree with everything you say.

Mike and t8 are gonna be so angry at me. I managed to get my email back, and could reset my password,….

shimmer
    Participant

Mark, on this forum, you will get all types of opinions. You will have people you like, and people you dont like. The people you dont like can be a constant struggle.

I found that sometimes – theres people I like, but I dont nessesarily agree with all they say.

Sometimes I dont even read their posts, but I still like them,

I guess thats why it says (one of my favourite verses);

For the word of God is living, and active, and sharper than any two-edged sword, and piercing even to the dividing of soul and spirit, of both joints and marrow, and is able to discern the thoughts and intentions of the heart.

God knows everything about us.

To me, compared to many here, you are real. You have no agenda, you dont grease people up. You speak your mind and fear God. You hate whats happening in the world, so you are not decieved.

I believe God does heal us, if we let him. But it's nothing to do with living in luxery, having lots of friends, etc. I heard someone call this and other things –  'false bliss'

But healing can come. Example I felt I was being healed some time back and I was speaking about it to my Mother. I said 'I was so sad all those years, and I feel so happy now, I feel I am being healed”. As we were talking about it, she had one of those 'pick a verse boxes' so I picked one and it said “Your sadness will turn into joy”. Wow – that was what we were talking about. It showed God is listening and is even part of our conversations (where two or three are gathered – I am there among them). But even then, there are people who will try and take that joy from you. Theres always SOMEONE. It gets so frustrating.

But I believe, and I read I think in the book of Enoch, that Gods people will always be the ones who are struggling and suffering, life will never be easy. It can get easier – spiritually. But in these lasts days – it will get confusing, because the whole world will be decieved, and it will be a spiritual battle. One we are already in I think.

shimmer
    Participant

Hi all.

“Master, we saw someone driving out demons in Your name, and we tried to stop him because he does not follow us.”
    “Don’t stop him,” Jesus told him, “because whoever is not against you is for you.” — Luke 9:49-50

How I see this – they were not AGAINST them. They were not enemies and were not causing trouble.

Proverbs 6.

There are six things which Yahweh hates; yes, seven which are an abomination to him:

haughty eyes,
      a lying tongue,
      hands that shed innocent blood;
      a heart that devises wicked schemes,
      feet that are swift in running to mischief,
      a false witness who utters lies,
      and he who sows discord among brothers.

I got this, somewhere…

A Lying Tongue: We aren’t to be saying things as truths in order to get ahead, or, to be seen as better than you are, or, to cover something shameful. We also don’t want to speak untruths purposely to appear smarter or more holy.

Hands That Shed Innocent Blood: Destroying innocent or blameless people by killing their spirit, will, their dignity, their gift given by God.

shimmer
    Participant

Mark, sorry, the second to last post sort of went off in a tangent, I was talking about two different things. I think youll get what I mean though. I think I should be quiet now:)

Viewing 20 posts - 201 through 220 (of 474 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account