Kathy What Do You Mean By Preexisting Sonship?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 436 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ July 21 2011,17:11)
    Pierre,
    You asked the same question on the worship thread.  I know you saw the answer but I will link to it here:

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….st=1970

Kathi

Kathi

all those scriptures always mention more than one power

but tell me what is in your opinion the plan of God regarding all of us human who ever lived and who will live until the end of the age,?

and how does Christ fit in there ?

Pierre

Lightenup
    Participant

Pierre,
    Can you narrow your question? I don't know what you are getting at.

Kathi

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Lightenup @ July 22 2011,16:39)
    Pierre,
    Can you narrow your question?  I don't know what you are getting at.

Kathi

Kathi

I can not the bible is the will of God I can not cut pieces out of it

the question as to remain to cover all of scriptures

Pierre

Lightenup
    Participant

Well, Pierre, I can't answer a question if I don't understand what is being asked. Maybe someone else that claims to understand your posts can answer you.

Kathi

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 05 2011,18:00)

Quote (kerwin @ June 14 2011,16:38)

Quote (mikeboll64 @ June 12 2011,01:01)

Quote (kerwin @ June 10 2011,22:11)
    “A Greek philosopher named Heraclitus first used the term Logos around 600 B.C. to designate the divine reason or plan which coordinates a changing universe. This word was well suited to John's purpose in John 1.”

So a “divine reason or plan” was WITH God at the time it was God Himself, but then this plan became flesh and dwelled among mankind having the glory of the only begotten from the Father?

A plan became flesh?  A divine reason had the glory of an only begotten son?

This conversation belongs in the pre-existence thread; or in Paladin's thread, don't you think?

Trinitarians wrote that in support of their claim John 1:1 is stating Jesus is God who was with God in the Beginning.

Hi Kerwin,

It's too bad that John 1:1 is referring the “HolySpirit”,
    that was with YHVH in the beginning, but now in us.

2Cor.5:19 To wit, that [YHVH God](HolySpirit) was in Christ,
    reconciling the world unto himself, not imputing
    their trespasses unto them; and hath
    committed unto us “The word”(HolySpirit) of reconciliation. (Eph.4:4-6)
    Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,
    one faith, one baptism, One God and Father of all, who
    is above all, and through all, and in you all.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Bump for Kerwin

terraricca
    Participant

edj

It's too bad that John 1:1 is referring the “Holy Spirit”,

this comment is not true in scriptures and is not what scriptures are teaching,
    Christ is THE WORD in John 1-1 and Christ is not the holy spirit ,HAVING = BEING ???????????

I have no idea where you have pick this up

Pierre

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 23 2011,03:20)
    edj

(1)this comment is not true in scriptures and is not what scriptures are teaching,
    Christ is THE WORD in John 1-1 and Christ is not the holy spirit ,HAVING = BEING ???????????

(2)I have no idea where you have pick this up

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

1)
    The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

2)
    “I do in fact have more evidence, but you cannot understand it's significance
    unless you begin to grasp “The Big Picture”, and you can't grasp “The Big Picture”
    without first understanding many of the individual pieces; a sort of ‘catch 22’ situation.  

Most people understand The Bible with the understanding of a man. (Isaiah 55:7-11)
    “The Bible” is best understood in much the same way “Optics” are understood.
    What I mean is: “The Bible” must be understood as “a whole”, Gen. to Rev.

But how is this done? Let us use “Optics” as a comparative example; OK?
    The closer you look at something, the less that can be seen in the field of view.
    And likewise, the focus of detail is lost with the greater field of view. I hope you are
    getting all this? This is quite a conundrum, as you can only read one Bible verse at a time.

Consider what it would take to make a map without the advent of aerial photography?
    First you must understand each and every section of terrain. And then fit all sections
    of terrain by scale into their respective positions. Scale is imperative to the whole.
    But in order to fit all the sections by scale into the whole, “The Big Picture” has
    to be clearly understood in the mapmakers mind; then all the pieces will fit!

When beginners start to read The Scriptures they don’t understand what
    “God” wants them to, because of what the ‘systems of religion’ taught them.
    If they have been baptized with The “HolySpirit” and are open to His teachings,
    then they will be like a skilled mapmaker understanding the terrain of God’s Word!” ~ Ed J

(Link to the thread that PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 23 2011,11:59)

Quote (terraricca @ July 23 2011,03:20)
    edj

(1)this comment is not true in scriptures and is not what scriptures are teaching,

(2)I have no idea where you have pick this up

Pierre

Hi Pierre,

1)
    The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate…
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

2)
    “I do in fact have more evidence, but you cannot understand it's significance
    unless you begin to grasp “The Big Picture”, and you can't grasp “The Big Picture”
    without first understanding many of the individual pieces; a sort of ‘catch 22’ situation.  

Most people understand The Bible with the understanding of a man. (Isaiah 55:7-11)
    “The Bible” is best understood in much the same way “Optics” are understood.
    What I mean is: “The Bible” must be understood as “a whole”, Gen. to Rev.

But how is this done? Let us use “Optics” as a comparative example; OK?
    The closer you look at something, the less that can be seen in the field of view.
    And likewise, the focus of detail is lost with the greater field of view. I hope you are
    getting all this? This is quite a conundrum, as you can only read one Bible verse at a time.

Consider what it would take to make a map without the advent of aerial photography?
    First you must understand each and every section of terrain. And then fit all sections
    of terrain by scale into their respective positions. Scale is imperative to the whole.
    But in order to fit all the sections by scale into the whole, “The Big Picture” has
    to be clearly understood in the mapmakers mind; then all the pieces will fit!

When beginners start to read The Scriptures they don’t understand what
    “God” wants them to, because of what the ‘systems of religion’ taught them.
    If they have been baptized with The “HolySpirit” and are open to His teachings,
    then they will be like a skilled mapmaker understanding the terrain of God’s Word!” ~ Ed J

(Link to the thread that PROVES GOD’s EXISTENCE)

edj

Isa 55:7 Let the wicked forsake his way
    and the evil man his thoughts.
    Let him turn to the LORD, and he will have mercy on him,
    and to our God, for he will freely pardon.

Isa 55:8 “For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
    neither are your ways my ways,”
    declares the LORD.
    Isa 55:9 “As the heavens are higher than the earth,
    so are my ways higher than your ways
    and my thoughts than your thoughts.
    Isa 55:10 As the rain and the snow
    come down from heaven,
    and do not return to it
    without watering the earth
    and making it bud and flourish,
    so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
    Isa 55:11 so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
    It will not return to me empty,
    but will accomplish what I desire
    and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.

your explanation is so far away from the whole picture of God s plan that you are driving everyone away from God and Christ truth,

your comment does not say anything that is of God only your own thoughts,

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 22 2011,12:14)

“A Greek philosopher named Heraclitus first used the term Logos around 600 B.C. to designate the divine reason or plan which coordinates a changing universe. This word was well suited to John's purpose in John 1.”

So a “divine reason or plan” was WITH God at the time it was God Himself, but then this plan became flesh and dwelled among mankind having the glory of the only begotten from the Father?

This conversation belongs in the pre-existence thread; or in Paladin's thread, don't you think?

Trinitarians wrote that in support of their claim John 1:1 is stating Jesus is God who was with God in the Beginning.

Hi Kerwin,

Eph.4:4-6 There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling; One Lord,

God bless

Bump for Kerwin

Ed J.

I am becomming certain that “The Word” mentioned in John 1:1 is aspect of both God and of the Spirit of God. This aspect was united the the human being Jesus when the Spirit of God came and dwelled in him. It is this aspect that reveals the deep things of God through Jesus by his actions and words for they are God's.

I do not always check a thread so after a few days please pm me and let me know if I have not responded to one you expect a response to. Thank you!

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 22 2011,22:20)
    edj

Pierre

Pierre,

Scripture states the Spirit of God is the Word(Rema). Jesus title is Word(Logos).

Watch out for the teachings of this world.

Pastry
    Participant

Ed and Kerwin! In

Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

This is not Gods Holy Spirit. notice THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.
    That is who became Jesus…..
    Also to compare The Word of God will come again
    Rev 19:13 And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.

Rev 19:14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Rev 19:16 And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

There is no other being that fits this description, but Jesus…..

Jesus will come again to smite the nation and only the truth will be taught…….Peace and Love Irene

Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 23 2011,22:31)

edj

Pierre

Pierre,

Scripture states the Spirit of God is the Word(Rema).  Jesus title is Word(Logos).

Kerwin

how is the word (like in dictionary words ) can become flesh ?

Jn 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.
    Jn 1:4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men.

are not mistaken with THE LIGHT OF MEN that is spirit and live if we listen and obey to it,

it seems you have no understanding of all the scriptures related to Christ and yet I have show them to you Mike and Irene ,show them to you as well,but it seems with no results

the bible is like a puzzle unless you have most or all the pieces in place you can not see the picture.

and believing that you can see the picture only with a few pieces is pure guessing,

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ July 23 2011,12:11)
    Ed and Kerwin!  In

Jhn 1:14 ¶ And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.  

This is not Gods Holy Spirit.  notice THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.
    Rev 19:13   And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

Rev 19:14   And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  

Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

Jesus will come again to smite the nation and only the truth will be taught…….Peace and Love Irene

Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

Are you claiming that the Word of God was manufactured into a human being mich like oil is made into plastic?

I ask because when oil is made plastic it is no longer oil.

You seem to be missing the words “his name is called” as scripture does not state the Spirit name is called the Word(logos) of God.  It instead state the Spirit is the Word(rerma) of God and thus it has a stonger to being the Word than Jesus has.

It is because the Spirit of God dwells directly in Jesus that “his name is called” The Word(logos) of God.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 23 2011,12:35)

edj

Pierre

Pierre,

Scripture states the Spirit of God is the Word(Rema).  Jesus title is Word(Logos).

Kerwin

Jn 1:3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made.

are not mistaken with THE LIGHT OF MEN  that is spirit and live if  we listen and obey to it,

it seems you have no understanding of all the scriptures related to Christ and yet I have show them to you Mike and Irene ,show them to you as well,but it seems with no results

the bible is like a puzzle unless you have most or all the pieces in place you can not see the picture.

and believing that you can see the picture only with a few pieces is pure guessing,

Pierre

Pierre,

Read the story of creation and you will find that all things were created through the Word of God.  You will also find it mentions the Spirit of God which is elsewhere called the Word(rema).

There is no mention of anyone but God annd his Spirit.

Scripture teaches us that the light of human beings is to live by the Spirit of God for those that live by the flesh will perish.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 23 2011,19:58)

Quote (Pastry @ July 23 2011,12:11)
    Ed and Kerwin!  In

This is not Gods Holy Spirit.  notice THE ONLY BEGOTTEN OF THE FATHER, FULL OF GRACE AND TRUTH.
    Rev 19:13   And he [was] clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and his name is called The Word of God.  

Rev 19:14   And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.  

Rev 19:15   And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.  

Rev 19:16   And he hath on [his] vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.  

Peace and Love Irene

Irene,

Are you claiming that the Word of God was manufactured into a human being mich like oil is made into plastic?

I ask because when oil is made plastic it is no longer oil.

You seem to be missing the words “his name is called” as scripture does not state the Spirit name is called the Word(logos) of God.  It instead state the Spirit is the Word(rerma) of God and thus it has a stonger to being the Word than Jesus has.

It is because the Spirit of God dwells directly in Jesus that “his name is called” The Word(logos) of God.

Kerwin!  Does it make sense to you that the Spirit became flesh and is the only begotten of the Father?  Or is it Jesus that is the only begotten of the Father.  And did the Spirit have a robe on dipped in blood or did Jesus have a robe dipped in blood?  john 1:14 and Rev. 19:13….Also He is God, and was with God,while the Spirit is of God.  Not that it is God….Jesus is also called God in

Hbr 1:8   But unto the Son [he saith], Thy throne, O God, [is] for ever and ever: a sceptre of righteousness [is] the sceptre of thy kingdom.  

Hbr 1:9   Thou hast loved righteousness, and hated iniquity; therefore God, [even] thy God, hath anointed thee with the oil of gladness above thy fellows.  

God, The Word of God are all titles.  Just like our last names is the title of our Family….. All male offspring's are called by that same name….

You don't want to believe that Jesus was in the beginning with God, but there are also other Scrip0tures that tell us Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God.

Rev 3:14 ¶ And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  

Col 1:13   Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated [us] into the kingdom of his dear Son:  

Col 1:14   In whom we have redemption through his blood, [even] the forgiveness of sins:  

Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Firstborn of all creation.  Do you have a firstborn Son?  We do.  So does God.  While Jesus is the firstborn of all creation a literal Son of God who came forth from God, we are the adopted Sons of God….

Provers 8:22-30 will show you that He did.  I know many want to believe it is wisdom,  however can wisdom ever be by Gods side or is wisdom part of God.  Like Patience, Love, and Hope……

Pro 8:22 ¶ The LORD possessed me in the beginning of his way, before his works of old.  

Pro 8:23   I was set up from everlasting, from the beginning, or ever the earth was.  

Pro 8:24   When [there were] no depths, I was brought forth; when [there were] no fountains abounding with water.  

Pro 8:25   Before the mountains were settled, before the hills WAS I BROUGHT FORTH.  

Pro 8:26   While as yet he had not made the earth, nor the fields, nor the highest part of the dust of the world.  

Pro 8:27   When he prepared the heavens, I [was] there: when he set a compass upon the face of the depth:  

Pro 8:28   When he established the clouds above: when he strengthened the fountains of the deep:  

Pro 8:29   When he gave to the sea his decree, that the waters should not pass his commandment: when he appointed the foundations of the earth:  

Pro 8:30   Then I was by him, [as] one brought up [with him]: and I was daily [his] delight, rejoicing always before him;  

My King James Bible says “as the Master Craftsman”, in verse 30….
    Again can wisdom be a Master Craftsman?

Peace and Love Irene

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 24 2011,03:06)

edj

Pierre

Pierre,

Kerwin

are not mistaken with THE LIGHT OF MEN  that is spirit and live if  we listen and obey to it,

Pierre

Pierre,

Read the story of creation and you will find that all things were created through the Word of God.  You will also find it mentions the Spirit of God which is elsewhere called the Word(rema).

There is no mention of anyone but God annd his Spirit.

Scripture teaches us that the light of human beings is to live by the Spirit of God for those that live by the flesh will perish.

Kerwin

half truth are full truths ,you do not answer the questions because you do not know ,

it seems that the truth only hangs on what you can understand from scriptures is it ?

and so reject all other scriptures that contradicts your understanding and shows you wrong,?

do you really believe that Gods is not using Christ his first born ? so you now place your little understanding above the one coming from the apostle Paul and Peter ,and John,and Salomon ?

can you prove that God is using you ,to prove them wrong ?

well if so show us all ,will you ??

don't be short sided read the entire scriptures and considered as one spirit and one word,

Pierre

kerwin
    Participant

Irene,

Does it make sense to you that the Spirit became flesh and is the only begotten of the Father?

Do you understand that the spirit of a human being is called a human being in 1 Corinthians 2:11?

Whose spiritual child is that human being?

In the same way the spirit of a human being is a human being, the spirit of God is God?

The spirit of God is not parentless but comes from God even as it is a part of God.

The Spirit of God was made into the human being Jesus by being united with the human being Jesus thus he came into his inheritance that was held in trust for him since the beginning.

Therefore Just as the Spirit of God knows the deep things of God so does Jesus otherwise how would both the writings “the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God”, 1 Corinthians 2:11, and “neither knoweth any man the Father, save the Son”, Matthew 11:27, be true?

Or is it Jesus that is the only begotten of the Father.

It is his inheritance of the Spirit of God that gives him the name “Word of God” as well as rendering him the Son of God.

And did the Spirit have a robe on dipped in blood or did Jesus have a robe dipped in blood?

“What God has united let no man divide”.  Jesus and the Spirit of God are united by God and thus it is the union of the two that bears the robe.

You don't want to believe that Jesus was in the beginning with God, but there are also other Scrip0tures that tell us Jesus is the beginning of the creation of God.

Consider that God united Jesus with the Spirit of God. Also consider which part of the union is the major partner when speaking spiritual words.

Note; All Scripture clauses are from King James Version.

kerwin
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ July 23 2011,20:56)

Quote (kerwin @ July 24 2011,03:06)

edj

Pierre

Pierre,

Kerwin

Pierre

Pierre,

There is no mention of anyone but God and his Spirit.

Kerwin

half truth are full truths ,you do not answer the questions because you do not know ,

it seems that the truth only hangs on what you can understand from scriptures is it ?

and so reject all other scriptures that contradicts your understanding and shows you wrong,?

do you really believe that Gods  is not using Christ his first born ? so you now place your little understanding above the one coming from the apostle Paul and Peter ,and John,and Salomon ?

can you prove that God is using you ,to prove them wrong ?

well if so show us all ,will you ??

don't be short sided read the entire scriptures and considered as one spirit and one word,

Pierre

Pierre,

I place my understanding of the words of Scripture before yours as yours fails to understand the importance of the Spirit of God.

I wrote to Irene about how God united the human being Jesus with his Spirit as well as related thoughts in my previous post and if you wish to consider the ideas expressed through scripture then please join in that conversation.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 23 2011,15:29)

Quote (Ed J @ July 22 2011,12:14)

Hi Kerwin,

God bless

Bump for Kerwin

Ed J.

I am becomming certain that “The Word” mentioned in John 1:1  is aspect of both God and of the Spirit of God.  This aspect was united the the human being Jesus when the Spirit of God came and dwelled in him.  It is this aspect that reveals the deep things of God through Jesus by his actions and words for they are God's.

I do not always check a thread so after a few days please pm me and let me know if I have not responded to one you expect a response to. Thank you!

Hi Kerwin,

To see this truth means that you have studied the scriptures very thoroughly.
    Many people can't seem to get past what the systems of religion has taught them.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 23 2011,15:31)

edj

Pierre

Pierre,

Hi Kerwin,

Once again you are correct; see the portion which connects prime numbers to the Greek (1/3 into this post).

In English, the significant number (74) is attributed to JOSHUA=74, Messiah=74;
    also in the following: JESUS=74, Cross=74, Gospel=74, עד=74, and even English=74.
    Jesus Christ (74×32) also factors 74 in Greek Theomatically:
    [Jesus] Ιησους=74(x12), [Christ] Χριστоς=74(x20).
    [Son of Man] υιος τον ανθρωπου=74(x40).

one hundred and forty four thousand=373 (Rev.14:3)
    JESUS OF NAZARETH THE KING OF THE JEWS=373 (John 19:19)

(Lōgôs) [λογος]=373 means “Word”, and 373 is the 74th Prime Number!
    (Hō Lōgôs) [ο λογος]=443 means “The Word” and 443 is the 86th Prime Number. (John 1:1)
    “God Word”=86 and אלהים=86 ĔL-ō-Hêêm both equal 86 and ĔL-ō-Hêêm=63 means “YHVH”=63.

It's a simple matter of simple number associations, I will illustrate what they mean…
    I'm lining up these ideas up better for you to see what the numbers represent; OK?

The “HolySpirit” is “The Word”(of God)!
                  Hebrew=Greek
                (86)אלהים=ο λογος(86th Prime)
    (ĔL-ō-Hêêm)God=The Word(Hō Lōgôs)

God=86 in Hebrew and “The Word”=86 in Greek ARE EQUAL.
    Theomatic numbers to prime number counterparts. (John 1:1)

This symbol ( > ) means GREATER THAN in mathematics
    The pieces fit together perfectly: “The Word” (86) > “Word” (74).
    In English it's comparable to (The LORD JEHOVAH) > Lord (Jesus=74) is the “God Son”=74!
                                                              “The Owner” > “Owner “
                                                                    JEHOVAH > Jesus
                                                                              86 > 74

The… “Paradox” is (JEHOVAH)God(=86) is both equal and unequal to (greater than and equal to) Jesus=74(God Son=74)!
    HolySpirit151 is The LORD JEHOVAH151 and the HolySpirit's Son is “Jesus Christ”151! (Matt.1:18 / Matt.1:20 / Luke 1:35)
    John 1:1: “The Word”(HolySpirit) is God(The LORD JEHOVAH). And our family goes by the title (AKJV) LORD of Hosts=151!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 436 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account