Justice: the biblical version

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Aug. 20 2010,00:20)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 19 2010,20:36)
    So many parables Jesus taught and yet you seem to miss out on what's right before your eyes.

Bod bod bod, still trying to change people, still trying to get them to believe that Islam is the only way, still trying to get them to see what you believe is the truth, you do not see what others are saying to you, because all that you see is your own way, you have pushed away what you knew and taken something else, and now you want others to do the same, but Why ? They are fine with what they have,

To show someone a bigger picture is not to try to take anything away from them

Participant

Hi BD:

John 3:16-18 (King James Version)

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 8
    1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

8So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 John 5:9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

John 3:36
    He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I am not condemning anyone. My commission is to share the gospel which is good news if you will accept it, but the scriptures states that if you do not believe you are condemned already unless you repent and come to God through Jesus Christ.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 20 2010,09:57)
    Hi BD:

16For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

18He that believeth on him is not condemned: but he that believeth not is condemned already, because he hath not believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God.

Romans 8
    1There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

2For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death.

3For what the law could not do, in that it was weak through the flesh, God sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful flesh, and for sin, condemned sin in the flesh:

4That the righteousness of the law might be fulfilled in us, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

5For they that are after the flesh do mind the things of the flesh; but they that are after the Spirit the things of the Spirit.

6For to be carnally minded is death; but to be spiritually minded is life and peace.

7Because the carnal mind is enmity against God: for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

9But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10And if Christ be in you, the body is dead because of sin; but the Spirit is life because of righteousness.

11But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

1 John 5:9If we receive the witness of men, the witness of God is greater: for this is the witness of God which he hath testified of his Son.

10He that believeth on the Son of God hath the witness in himself: he that believeth not God hath made him a liar; because he believeth not the record that God gave of his Son.

11And this is the record, that God hath given to us eternal life, and this life is in his Son.

12He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life.

He that believeth on the Son hath everlasting life: and he that believeth not the Son shall not see life; but the wrath of God abideth on him.

I am not condemning anyone.  My commission is to share the gospel which is good news if you will accept it, but the scriptures states that if you do not believe you are condemned already unless you repent and come to God through Jesus Christ.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You are completely wrong the Gospel is not about Jesus Christ it is about the Kingdom of Heaven.

The GOOD NEWS is about the kingdom of heaven you teach a different gospel.

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.
    Matthew 4:22-24

And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.
    Matthew 9:34-36

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.
    Matthew 24:13-15

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,
    Mark 1:13-15

You surely preach another Gospel

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 20 2010,10:48)

Hi BD:

Romans 8

I am not condemning anyone.  My commission is to share the gospel which is good news if you will accept it, but the scriptures states that if you do not believe you are condemned already unless you repent and come to God through Jesus Christ.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

You are completely wrong the Gospel is not about Jesus Christ it is about the Kingdom of Heaven.

And Jesus went about all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing all manner of sickness and all manner of disease among the people.

And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.

And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come.

Now after that John was put in prison, Jesus came into Galilee, preaching the gospel of the kingdom of God,

Hi BD:

For sure, I preach a different gospel than you. Of that there is not doubt.

What I have found in my walk with the Lord, until someone is ready to listen to what I have to say, I am wasting my time trying to share anything with them. Your mind is made up, and so, just go on believing what you must.

You say that I am wrong, but I will let God be the judge of both you and I. We will surely see.

Be not deceived God is not mocked For whatsoever a man soweth that he shall surely reap”

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Aug. 20 2010,11:13)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Aug. 20 2010,10:48)

Hi BD:

Romans 8

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi BD:

For sure, I preach a different gospel than you. Of that there is not doubt.

What I have found in my walk with the Lord, until someone is ready to listen to what I have to say, I am wasting my time trying to share anything with them.  Your mind is made up, and so, just go on believing what you must.

You say that I am wrong, but I will let God be the judge of both you and I.  We will surely see.

Be not deceived God is not mocked For whatsoever a man soweth that he shall surely reap”

Love in Christ,
    Marty

“Be not deceived God is not mocked For whatsoever a man soweth that he shall surely reap”

This is what I believe and what Jesus taught and yet you say that you will not reap what you sow you say that Jesus has already reaped what you have sown

Viewing 5 posts - 101 through 105 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account