Justaskin vrs worshippingjesus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 468 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2011,08:35)
    Will anyone or does anyone but Jesus and the Father sit in Gods throne t8?

It is a simple yes or no question!

You didn't answer my questions t8, why not? Should we put you on the hot seat?

WJ

Only the Father and Jesus will sit on the Father's throne.

Now my question.

Will anyone but Jesus sit in Jesus throne WJ?

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes please put me in the Hot Seat.
    It's a bit cold right now.

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 14 2011,16:31)
    If he is divine in nature and if he has equality in nature, it still doesn't make him God.

Really? Spin, spin spin. For example; please explain how a human son can not be human like his Father in nature?

You know this and you are just sticking your head in the sand and playing word games. You have admitted Jesus is God “qualitatively” yet now you are deny that he is “qualitatively” God but something less because if he is “qualitatively God” then he is God.

How is it that God has an “Only Son” that is not “God” in nature?

t8s model of confession is “If he is human in nature and if he has equality in nature, it still doesn't make him human.” :D

Again, your confession is Jesus is “less” than “the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being”,

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2011,08:47)
    Really? Spin, spin spin. For example; please explain how a human son can not be human like his Father in nature?

Not spin. It is the truth because it is what scripture says.

All men are not Adam.
    All men are adam that is they are human in nature.

Now God who is the Divine has divine nature and he shares his nature so that we can partake in divine nature. So many can partake of divine nature, but only one is the Divine.

For us there is one who is THE Divine, but we acknowledge that many can partake in his nature.

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 14 2011,16:39)
    Remember the difference between identity and nature/quality.

Yes t8

But you haven't given us an example of “identifying” anything or anyone without identifying their nature have you?

How do you know a dog is a dog t8? When you can answer that then you will understand.

See how simple that is. Why do you keep creating these examples with all the spin and smokescreens.

You can't even tell if it is the Father, that speaks to you or Jesus or the Holy Spirit.

You just say God or the Lord spoke to me!

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2011,08:47)
    t8s model of confession is “If he is human in nature and if he has equality in nature, it still doesn't make him human.”

Again, your confession is Jesus is “less” than “the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being”,

No that is your perception of it.

Let me correct you.
    “If he is human in nature and if he has equality in nature, it still doesn't make him Adam, but it does qualify him as adam.”

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 14 2011,16:55)
    Now God who is the Divine has divine nature and he shares his nature so that we can partake in divine nature. So many can partake of divine nature, but only one is the Divine.

t8

Does Jesus share or partake of Gods nature?

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2011,08:55)
    But you haven't given us an example of “identifying” anything or anyone without identifying their nature have you?

Like I said before.

If I say Fido, then I am identifying because I am using a name. I haven't said that Fido is a dog.
    If he happens to be a dog then you know that because Fido is a dog.

If I say to you,

“The dog jumped over the fence”, then I am identifying a particular dog.

If I say, “whatever jumped over that fence was a dog” then I am not identifying any particular dog but am saying that it was dog in nature.

When God is identified, it is always the Father. Unless context determines that it is another such as the God of this age etc.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2011,08:57)
    t8

WJ

WJ

I will let scripture answer you.

• We can participate in divine nature.
  • He existed with divine nature and took on the form of a servant and being found fashioned as a man (partook of human nature).
  • Our lowly bodies will be transformed into a body like his.

If you read those 3 points, then the answer is staring you in the face.

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 14 2011,17:04)

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2011,08:57)
t8

WJ

WJ

I will let scripture answer you.

• We can participate in divine nature.
  • He existed with divine nature and took on the form of a servant and being found fashioned as a man.
  • Our lowly bodies will be transformed into a body like his.

If you read those 3 points, then the answer is staring you in the face.

• t8

Why are you being obscure? Just answer the question.

Try again…

Hint, the body that we recieve that will be like Christ has to do with his humanity.

Ill ask it this way.

Whos “Divine” nature are we being changed into?

WJ

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 15 2011,09:09)
    t8

Why are you being obscure? Just answer the question.

Try again…

Hint, the body that we recieve that will be like Christ has to do with his humanity.

Ill ask it this way.

Whos “Divine” nature are we being changed into?

WJ

If I am being obscure, then scripture is obscure.

My belief is that we can participate in divine nature and that our lowly body will be like his.

Scripture says it is a mystery, i.e., what he will become, and that we will become what he becomes.

Paul puts it like this:

Dear friends, now we are children of God, and what we will be has not yet been made known. But we know that when he appears, we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is.

Paul also said “For US, there is one God the Father”.

I have noticed that you have a problem with Paul's teachings. You seem to oppose his teachings.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 15 2011,08:31)

Adam was the prototype and Eve came from him.

Hi T8,

You draw a very interesting analogy for us all here.

Could we not also consider Jesus our prototype, and then
    we would all come from him, as was the case with Adam? (1Cor.8:6)

1Cor.8:6 But to us there is but one God, the Father, of whom are all things,
    and we in him; and one Lord Jesus Christ, by whom are all things, and we by him.

Hebrews 2:10 For it became him, for whom are all things, and by whom are all things, in
    bringing many sons unto glory, to make the captain of their salvation perfect through sufferings.

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes Edj, I believe you can. Jesus is after all called the Second Adam.

For the head of man is Christ.
    The head of Christ is God.
    The head of the woman is the man.

So if the woman is the image of the man, and Christ is the image of God, then are we all not an images of God?

The image (Christ), and an image of the image (man) as well as an image of an image of an image (woman) is still the image of God. It may not matter how many reflections there are as the image is still maintained.

Ed J
    Participant

Thanks T8,

Then we “DO” agree on this important biblical doctrine!
    Perhaps you could start a thread on this for the others?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus!

Ed J
    Participant

Also…

Arguing with others does NOT get anybody anywhere!   …but I believe teaching does!

Eph.4:10-14 He that descended is the same also that ascended up far above all heavens,
    that he might fill all things.) And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some,
    evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work
    of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ: Till we all come in the unity of the faith,
    and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of
    the stature of the fulness of Christ
    : That we henceforth be no more children,
    tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and
    cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

God bless

t8 said:

Men, angel, Christ, idols, Satan, are all called theos/elohim for different reasons.
    They are not all the same. The only thing the same is that none are being identified as the Most High God.

Yet Hebrews 1 says that Christ is the RADIANCE of the Father's glory and the EXACT representation of His substance. The beams that radiate from the sun come from the very core of the sun and are the SAME substance as the sun.

Where in scripture are angels or men said to be the RADIANCE of the Father's glory and the EXACT representation of His substance? In fact, in the context Christ is distinguished from all others.

KJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Mar. 15 2011,19:04)

Christ is the RADIANCE of the Father's glory and the EXACT representation of His substance.

Hi Jack,

We can discuss this example of yours!
    Is the radiance of the sun the entire sun?

Ed J

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 14 2011,17:46)
    Scripture says it is a mystery, i.e., what he will become, and that we will become what he becomes.

t8

A Mystery? First of all please present a scripture that says Jesus “will become” anything, for my Bible says he is the same, yesterday, today and forever”!

Second if I was to say Jesus being “One God” with the Father and the Holy Spirit is a “Mystery” that Paul spoke of when he said great is the Mystery of Godliness, He (the Word who is God, John 1:1, 14,18) was manifest in the flesh and that this “mystery” is being revealed to those who have the Holy Spirit, then you would be all over that wouldn't you?

You still can't answer the questions even though it has nothing to do with what “we” will be? No surprise. You seem to be having trouble with admitting that we are being made after Gods likeness and image.

Every one please take note that the questions I ask are not being answered by t8. He is merely spinning around them.

That seems a little hypocritical of you t8 since you scolded those of us that you and Mike have been accusing of not answering questions don't you think?

These questions only require a simple answer and you can't seem to do that, why not?

Does Jesus share or partake of Gods nature, Yes or No?

Whose “Divine” nature are we being changed into? God or Jesus?

Your ad hominems is telling!

WJ

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (WorshippingJesus @ Mar. 16 2011,04:14)

(1) Does Jesus share or partake of Gods nature, Yes or No?

(2) Whose “Divine” nature are we being changed into? God or Jesus?

Hi WJ,

1) Yes

2) God's   …Now what?

Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 15 2011,12:00)

Quote (Kangaroo Jack Jr. @ Mar. 15 2011,19:04)

Christ is the RADIANCE of the Father's glory and the EXACT representation of His substance.

Hi Jack,

We can discuss this example of yours!
    Is the radiance of the sun the entire sun?

More importantly the question should be…

Can the Sun exist without the Radiance or can the Radiance exist without the Son?

WJ

Viewing 20 posts - 381 through 400 (of 468 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
    or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account