Just another theory?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 27 2011,19:26)
    Hi Rebellman.

Everywhere I look on Internet Forums etc, they all seem to think they have Revelation/Daniel figured out. But they all disagree. I guess the safest thing to do IMO is to trust in God and ask God, as thing's happen, and things will be revealed in Gods time.

I saw a conversation/video example about the great deception sweeping through the worlds churches. So if we don't go to church then we are at least safe from that but still,  deception is all around.

It's good to try and figure it out, maybe take time with another to piece it all together.

But in the end it's all about faith.

I can FEEL deception in the air. When people are being deceived they don't know it.

If nobody knows the time or the date except the Father, if someone guesses, it won't be that day. That's just my view.

EXACTLY!!! Everytime I hear of another date being announced, I think “well, it absolutely won't happen that day”. Some dude here said a date in May, I think the 11th. People blew thier life savings on buying billboards. I knew from the first moment I saw it, it was bullcrap. Last Friday was another one. 12-21-12 is another one. Only God knows, and he made it a mystery so no one could predict the true date. Scripture backs this up. We can know the season, but not the day or hour. It is the season IMO, because the insane way the world is, the babys being slaughtered legally, the nations gathered against Israel, and the horrible abomination in a Jerusalem suburb. I live my life the best way I can like Jesus said to, like it is going to be anyday. Best bet IMO.  Hope you and yours are well Shimmer-Peace and Love to you-Mark

mikeangel
    Participant

I can FEEL deception in the air. When people are being deceived they don't know it.

I feel this too. I'm not defending the RCC. They are just part of the whole world. In Revalations, it says the whole world would be decieved. It doesn't say “the whole world except”, it says whole. We are all sinners. We are all decieved in one way or another. Only when Jesus comes and defeats Satan will we be one in the truth. The Catholic church, and the other churches doctrines, are flawed at best. The one example of this to me now is the Masons and The Knights of Columbus. The Baptist and the Church of Christ think each other is flawed, but they are so blind they can't see themselves and thier own faults. In the RCC, you are excommunicated for being in the  masons and having secrets, yet the Knights have secrets, and are bound by oath to keep them. In reading the info on the masons, I can't tell you how many blasphemys there are in it. Spooky to me is the first requirement- They cannot ask you to join, you have to ask on your own free will, and them are symboliclly baptized into it. The Baptist became aware of the evil, but sent as many masons to thier convention as delagates to defeat the measure which would have condemned it. Now the resolution just says that every person who would join think about it, but it stops short of condemning it. In the obituarys, I read often where many protestants are in it, from almost all thier denominations. The K of C is not as evil, but are just as wrong in some of thier rituals. I should know, I was one before I publicly declared that and rejected thier oaths and rituals to the whole church I grew up in. People still look at me funny. Good. It tells me I am on the right path. The other churches, IMO, also have screwy doctrines in something or another. I say everyone should look for mercy and forgiveness through thier faith in Jesus, and do thier best with what God gave them. “To whom much is given, much is expected”    :)  Peace-Mark

shimmer
    Participant

Hi Mark. How are you?

I agree with you.  

The thing with deception is, you don't nessesarily know you are being deceived. That's deception. But Jesus told us to beware we are not deceived, because even the elect can be deceived.

Deception is being lied to. Also concealing the truth, or only telling a part truth.

I agree with you, it doesn't matter if we are in church or not, anywhere we can be deceived, even on our computer!

I hope your well, and your family. Are you all?

ftk
    Participant

For All: Are you really willing to ignore the genealogies at the front of Mathew that end when Jesus is born and shortly thereafter John comes preaching a baptism for remission of sin, or washing away errant mental beliefs to open the way for the real truth, Spirit truth from God through Jesus….that the Kingdom of God was come, is coming and will come as eternal, spirit/word/truth, in each individual that accepts by faith and rises up in light unto to God in mind!

Also, all the parables from Jesus of the harvest were then, the time of the harvest started then,….look upon the fields for they are ripe and ready for harvest (2000years ago)…

Jesus prayed for thy Kingdom come, thy will be done…..2000years ago!

Jesus said the Law and the Prophets were until John(the Baptist)….since then the Kingdom is preached….Luke16:16….

Jesus said the prophets and the law were until John(the Baptist)…Matt.11:13

Jesus said “all things” written in the law, the prophets, and the Psalms were fulfilled….Luke24:24……

Jesus said the law won't pass until all is fulfilled(Matt.5:18)…..and in Mark1:15…the time is fulfilled, the Kingdom of God is here….

Jesus said….change your thinking(rid your mind of sin)….the Kingdom of God is at hand(within reach)…Matt.3:2…..

If those are not enough scriptures from the master himself to change the errant, doctrinal, beliefs of any further events either coming or being necessary from God, then throw away the entire book!! Wake up to truth. JESUS DID IT ALL!! THERE IS NOTHING MORE FOR HIM TO DO!! HE IS SEATED WITH GOD IN US TO CONTINUE GATHERING THE HARVEST.

We now have the spirit of God, the truth, which will burn the “chaff”(errant sinful thinking) away from the minds of the “wheat” (confused minds of people) that have not the truth. When the truth (light) comes on in the minds/hearts of believers the darkness will flee! Darkness cannot stand in the light. The great war for truth is begun. Death to darkness and Life to light. Remove the darkness/sin by teaching the truth in light. Death to darkness!! LIFE AND LOVE TO LIGHT!!

Religious warmongers must be silenced by truth(not killing). Religion has caused enough wars and destruction over the years, its now time for the truth to arise in mass. Life is truth, evil and death are lies. ARE WE SPREADING TRUTH/LIFE OR DEATH/LIES?

Beware, those who believe in destruction of life, that it is not God that is the destroyer. God is life. There is no death in life. There is no darkness in light. You are in a time of reaping and sowing. It starts in your mind. You will sow(in this life) what is in your heart/mind and you will reap(from life) that which you sow. If you preach killing, murder, death and destruction….that will be your reward. TK

mikeangel
    Participant

31 “When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 All the nations will be gathered before him, and he will separate the people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
      34 “Then the King will say to those on his right, ‘Come, you who are blessed by my Father; take your inheritance, the kingdom prepared for you since the creation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, 36 I needed clothes and you clothed me, I was sick and you looked after me, I was in prison and you came to visit me.’

37 “Then the righteous will answer him, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you something to drink? 38 When did we see you a stranger and invite you in, or needing clothes and clothe you? 39 When did we see you sick or in prison and go to visit you?’

40 “The King will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers and sisters of mine, you did for me.’

41 “Then he will say to those on his left, ‘Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me nothing to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me nothing to drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not invite me in, I needed clothes and you did not clothe me, I was sick and in prison and you did not look after me.’

44 “They also will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or needing clothes or sick or in prison, and did not help you?’

45 “He will reply, ‘Truly I tell you, whatever you did not do for one of the least of these, you did not do for me.’

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment, but the righteous to eternal life.”

Matthew 25.

Sounds like a judgement to me. Sounds like that all those professing faith in Jesus or merely attending church(christian) without DOING ANYTHING for the least will be judged. How can this be twisted any other way?

mikeangel
    Participant

46 “Then they will go away to eternal punishment,”

Tim, is this in the bible? Is this punishment by God? Is this about the last Judgement? Simple questions.

ftk
    Participant

Mark: When Jesus said….you must drink my blood and eat my flesh to have any part in me…! Do you take that “literally” in the physical, material sense or “spiritually” as the true food/word of God….true drink/wine of spirit? One that is “born again” to spirit understanding must recreate his mind to spirit truth. He must “see” the truth through understanding and hear the truth through “understanding”. To the Pharisees and Sadducee s Jesus spoke parables….Mrk.4:34…without a parable spake he not unto them!…he who has ears to hear (spirit) let him hear!

To quote one of Jesus parables without expounding its meaning is like reading French to a person who knows not any French words.

When the Son of man(Jesus first then all believers) shall come/manifest in his glory(Jesus, now at the right hand of God with all his messengers/angels)[is not the Kingdom of God within us each?] so Jesus will abode in us and from within us, he(the word of God) will gather and separate them one from another (like a shepherd separates sheep and goats)….[the word of God, Jesus, separated good/believers on right and bad/non-believer/goats on left]
    Those of faith believing on his right hand are blessed of the Father and those on the right/non-believers, Pharisees, religious ones, on his left……

If you disagree with my personal interpretation of the parables that fine. But we both know he is not talking about sheep and goats getting into the kingdom of God.

Yes the words are in the Bible and yes you can choose to believe there is an evil judgment (after one accepts Jesus as lord and believes in his forgiveness from sin and death) and you can believe you are a blessed one of the Father or you can believe that you are graded by your works and deeds and efforts that fall short and you will be cursed for eternity. Its your choice to believe either way!!

The burner on the stove is very hot. Choose not to touch it or you will be severely burned! Its not a punishment its a fact. Its laid out one way or another. Its your choice.

God does not punish. Blessing is already there and cursing is there, you choose which one you believe in. It is your right to make that choice one carries eternal life and one carries eternal death. IMO, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Tim,

There is no such thing as eternal death.
    Death is swallowed up in victory. (1Cor.15:54)

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

mikeangel
    Participant

I believe it is the way God revealed it to me. The ones who are greedy and arrogant who think that merely believing in Jesus, but do not help those in need are fooling themselves into believing in lip service. They do no good for Jesus at all, only themselves, and will be judged. This is one of the plain as day parables to me. You can't symbolize the whole Bible. Alot is literal truth. One who claims to know it all, doesn't really know much at all. IMO. Love, Mark

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 29 2011,04:26)
    Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: There is no death as such. There is life and there is separation from life. Death is separation from God/life. Eternal separation from God would be death/eternal. TK

shimmer
    Participant

I believe in all you said above Mark. Its what we do or don't do and the intentions of our heart, God knows all.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Oct. 29 2011,08:00)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Ed: There is no death as such. There is life and there is separation from life. Death is separation from God/life. Eternal separation from God would be death/eternal. TK

King James Bible (Cambridge Ed.)
    And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

Just another scripture some decided to rationalize away…….

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Oct. 30 2011,15:41)
    I believe in all you said above Mark. Its what we do or don't do and the intentions of our heart, God knows all.

Amen.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 30 2011,19:41)

Hi Tim,

God bless

But by the way Ed, you are right about death being swallowed up, for christians who love Jesus, and to Love him is to follow his commands with as best as God gave you.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Oct. 30 2011,19:41)

Hi Tim,

God bless

Mark: If you believe in “death” as cessation of life….and you get what you believe….then you must not be an eternal being like the rest of us and will cease to exist! That means no afterlife at all. You got nothin to worry about!!

Hell, if you care to look it up, is “Gehenna” a dump outside of Jerusalem.

In the old testament the word used for hell was,…”Sheol”…the place of the dead. A grave yard!

Can you explain how those will be thrown into a lake of fire? If you can't explain a scripture maybe you shouldn't quote it!

I thought it was appointed unto man “once” to die then the judgement? Paul died but was still here? Then Paul died again was that the “second” death? Maybe you can tell me about second death since you quote about it. You might think I rationalize my truth but at least I have understanding in the scriptures I quote!! TK

Viewing 15 posts - 21 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account