Jesus, the Son of God is the beginning.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 162 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Jesus was the Word who was with God in the beginning

1 Jn 1.1-4
    ” 1What was (A)from the beginning, what we have (B)heard, what we have Âseen with our eyes, what we (D)have looked at and (E)touched with our hands, concerning the (F)Word of Life–
    2and (G)the life was manifested, and we have (H)seen and (I)testify and proclaim to you (J)the eternal life, which was (K)with the Father and was (L)manifested to us–

3what we have (M)seen and (N)heard we proclaim to you also, so that you too may have fellowship with us; and indeed our (O)fellowship is with the Father, and with His Son Jesus Christ.

4(P)These things we write, so that our (Q)joy may be made complete.”

Good post Nick. I think most have a problem understanding about the beginning of Jesus because they think when he was begotten of the Father, it was when he came to earth in the flesh. This could not be further from the truth.

As you said, Jesus is the Word and scripture plainly points that out to be true. Yet, so many ignore all scripture that pertains to the Word and it's beginning. If Jesus is the Word of God and all of creation was spoken into existance, then all of creation was spoken into existance by the Word and through the Word. Nothing came into existance without the spoken Word.

kenrch
    Participant

Quote (heiscomingintheclouds @ Aug. 14 2006,14:40)
    Good post Nick. I think most have a problem understanding about the beginning of Jesus because they think when he was begotten of the Father, it was when he came to earth in the flesh. This could not be further from the truth.

As you said, Jesus is the Word and scripture plainly points that out to be true. Yet, so many ignore all scripture that pertains to the Word and it's beginning. If Jesus is the Word of God and all of creation was spoken into existance, then all of creation was spoken into existance by the Word and through the Word. Nothing came into existance without the spoken Word.

Was Jesus a being? Or just a thought in the Father's mind that the Father spoke?
    Gen 1:2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters.
    Gen 1:3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.
    The Spirit moved and God said. God said and this was Jesus?

kenrch
    Participant

I know that everything was created through Jesus. I know that God speaks things into existance. Scripture says that Jesus was in the beginning with God. And in the beginning He was the Word. But what was He before. Was He a being? Jesus prayed that He would be as He was before the world. Just what was that? Before He was the word was He just a thought in the father's mind. Scripture says He was the beginning of creation. So Jesus was created. The first created Spirit being who the father used to create everything else.

Jesus was begat the Word, the Son, the quickening Spirit in the beginning.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi H,
    The quickening Spirit is that Spirit infilled into him and not his own spirit which left him at death on calvary.

It says that Jesus was made a quickening spirit.

1 Corinthians 15:45 And so it is written, The first man Adam was made a living soul; the last Adam was made a quickening spirit.

NickHassan
    Participant

HI,
    Yes the Lord now is the Spirit.
    That Spirit quickens those reborn into and clothed with him.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2012,22:59)
    HI,
    Yes the Lord now is the Spirit.
    That Spirit quickens those reborn into and clothed with him.

N

this I do not understand ,I mean the way you say it

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    You must be reborn from above by the Holy Spirit.
    Listen to Peter at Pentecost.

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of life[Rom8.2]
    That Spirit gives us eternal life

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2012,23:06)
    Hi T,

The Holy Spirit is the Spirit of life[Rom8.2]
    That Spirit gives us eternal life

N

Ro 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
    Ro 8:2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death

reborn for a Jew ,but for a gentile he was always dead ,so he as to be born first with the knowledge of truth in Christ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Rebirth is not of knowledge or even just faith but repentance, aware of how our sin has separated us from our Creator.
    There is one way for all men and it unites two, Jew and gentile sinners, into one who is in the resurrection and the life.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2012,23:25)
    Hi T,
    Rebirth is not of knowledge or even just faith but repentance, aware of how our sin has separated us from our Creator.
    There is one way for all men and it unites two, Jew and gentile sinners, into one who is in the resurrection and the life.

N

this is true ,and any that is not one of 144k

Jn 3:3 In reply Jesus declared, “I tell you the truth, no one can see the kingdom of God unless he is born again.’”
    Jn 3:4 “How can a man be born when he is old?” Nicodemus asked. “Surely he cannot enter a second time into his mother’s womb to be born!”
    Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.
    Jn 3:6 Flesh gives birth to flesh, but the Spirit gives birth to spirit.
    Jn 3:7 You should not be surprised at my saying, ‘You must be born again.’
    Jn 3:8 The wind blows wherever it pleases. You hear its sound, but you cannot tell where it comes from or where it is going. So it is with everyone born of the Spirit.”
    Jn 3:9 “How can this be?” Nicodemus asked.
    Jn 3:10 “You are Israel’s teacher,” said Jesus, “and do you not understand these things?
    Jn 3:11 I tell you the truth, we speak of what we know, and we testify to what we have seen, 11-
    Jn 3:12 I have spoken to you of earthly things and you do not believe; how then will you believe if I speak of heavenly things?
    Jn 3:13 No one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man.

in those scriptures I quote does it mean that Christ has to be reborn would he not be excluded of his own teachings did he not speak the words of his father,did he not say that they (Christ and the disciples)know???(we speak of what we know,verse 11)

Now paid attention to what his said by Christ in verse 12,he spook to Nicodemus not as a personal being but as representing a group,(vrs;11but still you people do not accept our testimony. )

so He goes on in 12 to make a comparison between the earthly things and the things from heaven,and make the statement that he ,Christ Jesus HIS the only one that can teach those things for the only reason that he came down from there,,and point out how will they BELIEVE,

Heb 11:1 Now faith is being sure of what we hope for and certain of what we do not see.
    Heb 11:2 This is what the ancients were commended for.
    Heb 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was formed at God’s command, so that what is seen was not made out of what was visible.

SO you can see and understand that being born again does not mean being baptized in physical water but in THE KNOWLEDGE OF TRUTH THAT COMES OUT OF THE SON OF GOD,this is what Paul says in Hebrew 11;1-3,

Jn 3:5 Jesus answered, “I tell you the truth, no one can enter the kingdom of God unless he is born of water and the Spirit.

born again ;AS PER THE NEW KNOWLEDGE GIVEN BY GOD THROUGH HIS SON ,AND UNLESS WE ACCEPT THAT KNOWLEDGE AND UNDERSTANDING IT ,WE CANNOT SEE OR ENTER THE KINGDOM OF GOD,

MT 13:10 And the disciples came and said to Him, “Why do You speak to them in parables?”
    MT 13:13 “Therefore I speak to them in parables; because while seeing they do not see, and while hearing they do not hear, nor do they understand.
    MT 13:34 All these things Jesus spoke to the crowds in parables, and He did not speak to them without a parable.
    MT 13:35 This was to fulfill what was spoken through the prophet:
    “I WILL OPEN MY MOUTH IN PARABLES;
    I WILL UTTER THINGS HIDDEN SINCE THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD.”

LK 8:10 And He said, “ To you it has been granted to know the mysteries of the kingdom of God, but to the rest it is in parables, so that SEEING THEY MAY NOT SEE, AND HEARING THEY MAY NOT UNDERSTAND.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Knowledge does not save.
    Faith?

Even demons believe and tremble.[Jas]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2012,23:53)
    Hi T,
    Knowledge does not save.
    Faith?

N

without knowledge you would not know who his God or Christ'

and so could not be saved because you can not act on something you do not know

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Children join without much knowledge but men prefer to argue.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2012,17:55)
    Hi T,
    Children join without much knowledge but men prefer to argue.

Nick.

Children know their parents; but men can not know God our Father without knowledge.

No man knows the son but the Father,and no man knows the father but the son; and -HE- whom the son will reveal him.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 23 2012,23:53)
    Hi T,
    Knowledge does not save.
    Faith?

N

When you are a demon you know God exist with out a doubt,

When you are a men you have to see all thing IN or BY FAITH

Do you understand the difference????

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WU,
    Faith comes by hearing, hearing the Word of God.
    But faith is dead without works.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ June 24 2012,07:47)
    Hi WU,
    Faith comes by hearing, hearing the Word of God.
    But faith is dead without works.

Nick.

Many have ears but can not hear;and many have eyes but can not see.
    We need to hear and to seek every spirit whether it is of God.
    We have heard too many confusions.
    God is not the author of confusion.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 162 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account