Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 03 2009,12:13)
    Hi Georg,
    So less that 10 years till Jesus returns.

I always did say, you don't read what I say.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So he has not returned yet.
    I agree.

We hope to meet him in the air.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 03 2009,20:35)
    Hi Georg,
    I agree.

I told you once, deliberate twisting what I say, makes you a liar, and deceiver.

Georg

Anonymous
    Inactive

When scripture quotes the Lord will come like a theif in the night, it means we should all be prepared! Saved!! and leading a christian life. And no, Jesus has not re-turned. If He did than we all missed HIm. Scriptures says; trumpets will sound, every eye will see Him, coming on the clouds.! We will see Him in the flesh!

Anonymous
    Inactive

Jesus is in heaven and is not re-turning till his second coming.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 18 2009,08:21)
    Hi,
    Mk13
    22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

Nick  If you knew Georg you would not call Him a false Prophet.  He waits on Me hand and foot, since I have been so sick and can't do much.  He also takes care for Cindy our Daughter, since She is a single Mother of two children.  He goes almost every morning and puts our 8 year old Grandson on the Bus.  Over the Summer they spend mostly with us.  Our only Granddaughter is 17 years old.  We have an acre land and all grass, takes Him 2 hours to cut it.  I could go on and on what He does for us.  
    Only God will judge us, not a human being.
    Peace and Love Irene

david
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 03 2009,20:39)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 03 2009,20:35)
    Hi Georg,
    I agree.

I told you once, deliberate twisting what I say, makes you a liar, and deceiver.

Georg

Nick is famous for that. He creates false arguments and then argues against them. And when he's not doing that, he's ignoring questions and asking questions. It's what makes him unique and why we cherish him so.

Anonymous
    Inactive

False prophets take out and add to Gods word!

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Sep. 02 2009,00:05)

You know I have though about what Georg has said long and hard. Do you believe that the Saints, who will reign with Christ in the Millenium, know what they have to do already/ I really don't think so. Could it be possible then, that the Saints are in the realm of the earth being taught by Christ, what is about to happen? We are in a three dimensional atmosfer, while they could be in the Air already. I am just imagine here and this is only that. But could it be so?
    Irene

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Sep. 01 2009,14:16)
    When scripture quotes the Lord will come like a theif in the night, it means we should all be prepared! Saved!! and leading a christian life. And no, Jesus has not re-turned. If He did than we all missed HIm. Scriptures says; trumpets will sound, every eye will see Him, coming on the clouds.! We will see Him in the flesh!

katjo

When the scriptures tell us that Jesus will return as a thief in the night, it means, his return will not be noticed.
    We will not see him in the flesh, he is not just a spirit being, he is a glorified spirit being, his countenance is as bright as the sun; ask Paul what will happen when you look at Jesus now.
    What makes you think you will see the saints being resurrected? They too will have a new body, spirit body, the trumpet was for them, they were the only ones who heard it.
    In the book of Daniel we are told, in the “days of these kings” shall the God of heaven “set up” his kingdom; in the days of what kings, who are these kings? what does setting up mean?
    It is Daniel who gives us the time of the first resurrection.
    Meeting Jesus in the air simply means, in the spirit world; you can't see air, and you can't see a spirit being, that's why the comparison.
    Yes, there will be a time when every eye will “see”, with the eye of understanding, when he begins to rule.
    If Jesus were to come back in a flesh body, would you call that “in all of his glory”?

Georg

Anonymous
    Inactive

i thought j.w. teach he is here just invisable?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Sep. 02 2009,00:05)

katjo

Show me what I took out, and what I added.

The truth is, you know very little of what I said.

Georg

Anonymous
    Inactive

not you cindy and G- Nick.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Sep. 03 2009,00:42)
    not you cindy and G- Nick.

What did I do, and what did I take out?  Bring up that post, and if I did, which I don't think so!!! Ore do you mean Nick, please make yourself clear on that, please!!!  Also Cindy is our users name, my name is Irene and Georg, without the e. It is a German name.
    Irene

Anonymous
    Inactive

Irene and Georg, I was referring to Nick.

terraricca
    Participant

hi g Posted: April 01 2009,10:37

——————————————————————————–
    Nick

Jesus gave us the time.

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

The fig tree represents Israel, it put forth leaves, became a nation again, in 1948.

Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
    Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

A generation is 70 years.

Psa 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

That means, there are less than 10 years left on that generation.
    Yes, I have based my understanding on scriptures, what have you got to show for that makes any sense?georg

hi Georg

you said that Mat 24;32 talks abode a fig tree
    you said that the fig tree represent Israel,could you explain this with the scriptures,
    please

georg
    Participant

terraricca

Mat. 24:32-34 are the scriptures. Jesus used many allegories, metaphors, and parables as I know, you know.

Georg

Quote (katjo @ Aug. 31 2009,19:23)
    Jesus is in heaven and is not re-turning till his second coming.

I agree. :cool:

terraricca
    Participant

hi con and georg
    i still dont get it, you do not explain how you came to that conclution,
    i would like to see ,if i read that scripture are you saying i am blind ?if i dont see what you see ,if not then explain me

georg
    Participant

terraricca

Posted: June 24 2008,18:53

——————————————————————————–
    I S R A E L

At one time, Jesus lamented over the people in Jerusalem saying;

Mat. 23:38 “Behold, your house (nation) is left unto you desolate.”

But no one understood. In 70 A. D. however, it became apparent; the Israelites as a nation ceased to exist. God did warn his people that he would do this;

Ezek. 22:15 “And I will scatter thee among the heathen, and disperse thee in the countries, and will consume thy filthiness out of thee.”

While the Jews were in captivity of the Babylonians; God had Ezekiel prophecy in a demonstration, what he would do to them, if they would not turn from their evil ways;

Ezek. 5:1 “And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber’s razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard; then take thee balances to weigh and divide the hair.”
    v. 2 “Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled; and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife; and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.”

They were in fact very severely punished; the fire meant very severe trials, the smiting with the knife meant death by the sword, scattering in the wind is just what it implies scattering into the entire world; but was this the end of the nation Israel? Obviously not;

Jer. 30:3 “For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD; and I will cause them to return to the Land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.”
    Jer. 46:28 “Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD; for I am with thee, for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee, but correct thee in measure, yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.”

The evidence shows, God has kept his promise; since 1948, Israel again is a nation. But what did happen, for that to happen? At the time Jesus pronounced the destruction of their house, nation, they were already serving a seven-time punishment period. A time is a year of 360 days, God’s punishment is a year for a day, or 7×360 = 2520 years.

Lev. 26:18 “And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.”

This punishment started with the invasion of the Babylonians in 606 B.C., and ended in 1914 A.D., the beginning of World War One. Is that important? VERY! For one thing, Palestine was occupied by the Muslim Turks, how to get them out? The whole process started with the cleansing of the sanctuary.

Dan. 8:14 “And he said unto me, unto two thousand and three hundred days (years), then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.”

What sanctuary are we talking about hear? God’s throne in heaven;

Ps. 102:19 “ For he has looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth.”

The starting point for these 2300 years, was the same as the seventy weeks, Dan. 9:24; that is, when the order was given to rebuild the city Jerusalem and her walls, 457 B.C. It was Gods sanctuary that was cleansed of Satan and his angels, their access to Gods throne has since then been denied.

Rev. 12:7 “And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels.”
    v. 8 “And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.”
    v. 9 “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world; he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
    v. 10 “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ; for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.”
    v. 12 “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe (third woe) to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea (Nations)! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he has but a short time.”
    v. 13 “And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.”

The woman is symbolic for a church or religious organization; Israel is the woman that brought forth the man-child, Jesus; and Satan was going to make war with the remnant of her seed, the Jews.

v. 17 “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep (have) the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.”

What are the testimonies of Jesus?

Rev. 19:10 “And I fell at his feet to worship him, And he said unto me, See thou do it not; I am thy fellowservent, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus; worship God; for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”

God had sent to them all the prophets, but they had paid little or no attention to them even killed them. There should be no mistake, that the Israelites, which were scattered all over the world, are the remnant of her seed. Satan himself however cannot harm anyone, as we read in the book of Job.

Job 1:12 “And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thyne hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.”

But there are those that will do his evil work.

v. 15 “And the Sabe’ans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.”

According to the time given by Daniel, the cleansing of the sanctuary took place in 1843. By 1914, 70 years, a generation later,

Ps. 90:10 “The days of our years are threescore years and ten (70 years); and if by
    reason of stength (health) they be fourscore years (80 years), yet is their strength
    labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.”

Satan had the whole world on edge, that all it took was one shot, the assassination of the Austrian Archduke Francis Ferdinand. Hardly ever will the older generations start a rebellion or a revolution, because they are content with their lives. It is the progressive dissatisfaction of the younger generations that will bring that about. It took one shot, and the whole world exploded into World War One. It was by the means of this war, that God cleared the way for the Jews to return to their Land, now called Palestine. He had the British drive out the Turks; and in 1918 the British secretary of State for foreign affairs Arthur Balfour, promised British support for the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people. By 1919 the number of Jewish immigrants to Palestine had risen to about 58000. Sounds a bit like Ezra 2:64, 65, does it not? Arab nations tried to stem the flow, but were unable to.
    In 1933, 30,000 Jews came to Palestine,
    In 1934, 42,000 Jews came, and
    In 1935, 61,000 Jews immigrated to Palestine.
    By 1939, Jewish Colonies had increased to 200, and population had reached almost 500,000. World War One served another purpose; it was the reason for World War Two.
    After becoming Chancellor of Germany; Adolf Hitler displayed hatred toward the Jews, unequaled by any other. Satan had found his man, and the Jews were to experience a kind of persecution, like never before. Jesus said this time would come.

Mat. 24:21 “For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.”

This is exactly what we read in,

Jer. 30:7 “Alas! For that day (time) is great, so that none is like it: i
    t is even the time of Jacob’s (Israel’s) trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.”

And saved out of it he was, Jesus said he would be,

Mat. 24:22 “And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.”

We even read about this time in,

Dan. 12:1 “And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered…”

There should be no doubt that, the children of thy people – Daniels people -, are the Jews; and the remnant of the seed of the woman are what is left of the Jews, scattered all over the world. So in all we are talking about the same people, the Jews. But Jesus said “for the elect’s sake”, are the Jewish people the elect? YES!

Is. 45:4 “For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect…”
    Is. 65:22 “They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.”
    Rom. 11:28 “As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes, but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers sakes.”

It should not be too difficult to figure out how the days were shortened; God defeated Germany. Think about it; had Hitler won the war, no flesh, Jew, would be alive today! For the Jews to regain their land and independence did not come easy. They had to fight, literally, against overwhelming odds, but the odds don’t matter when you have God on your side.

Zeph. 10:6 “And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them; and they shall be as though I had not cast them off; for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.”

While God is looking ahead and making things happen, we have to look back and try to understand, what did happen? And even then, looking at history is like looking at pieces of a puzzle, and without the help of God’s Holy Spirit, we would never know where they fit.

1 Cor. 2:11 “For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”

Do take your time to read all of this.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 161 through 180 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account