Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 30 2009,09:55)
    Hi Georg,
    The divine nature is from the Spirit of God which should now be dwelling in you and being allowed to transform your mind, and bring fruit in will and in actions.

Where is this new and healthy flesh body offered to men who are some sort of second class citizens?

Nick

Job 14:14 If a man die, shall he live again? all the days of my appointed time will I wait, till my change come.
    Job 14:15 Thou shalt call, and I will answer thee: thou wilt have a desire to the work of thine hands.
    Job 33:25 His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 30 2009,10:03)
    Hi Georg,
    Yes once the sons of God receive a new incorruptible body they stay that way.
    No new corruptible flesh bodies are on offer though.
    Flesh cannot inherit the kingdom
    1Cor15

Nick

Who are these?

Mat 5:5 Blessed are the meek: for they shall inherit the earth.

You are right in one thing, there will be no more corruption, no more sickness, and no more death. Do you think to live for all eternity you have to have a spirit body?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So the change in Jb 14 is the resurrection into a new body.

In another context Jb33 rather seems to speak of healing, restoration of human life

” 24Then he is gracious unto him, and saith, Deliver him from going down to the pit: I have found a ransom.

25His flesh shall be fresher than a child's: he shall return to the days of his youth:

26He shall pray unto God, and he will be favourable unto him: and he shall see his face with joy: for he will render unto man his righteousness. “

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

That's right, the ransom was Christ, and it is Christs righteousness that God renders, or applies to us, not our own.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    That ransom is offered to those saved.
    But none can hope for such a blessing if Jesus has already come back and is united with his body.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Christ paid the ransom for all; if all does not mean all, how can you be sure he paid it for you?
    His body is the church, the saints, they are the once that will reign with Christ, they are the once that will assist the rest of “all” to learn God's way, help them to overcome their faults, and weaknesses, help them to get their name into the book of life.
    THAT IS WHAT THE MILLENNIUM IS FOR.
    That is why the millennium is also referred to as a highway; why? because there will be no confusion what to believe, and what not, there will be no denominations to choose from, there will only be trying to unlearn all the lies people have believed from all the false ministers.

Isa 35:8 And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

There is of course no real highway, just as there was no real narrow path the saints had to look for.

Isa 35:9 No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

Who are the redeemed? Are they not the “all” Christ died for?
    If of course you reject the ransom, the sacrifice of Christ, then you will be destroyed in the lake of fire, the second death.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    The ransom is enough for all.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 30 2009,21:22)
    Hi Georg,
    The ransom is enough for all.

Nick, you are such a weirdo, what is that supposed to mean now?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Unto Israel is the promised time of blessing to be manifest as in Is 35

Isaiah 35
    1The wilderness and the solitary place shall be glad for them; and the desert shall rejoice, and blossom as the rose.

2It shall blossom abundantly, and rejoice even with joy and singing: the glory of Lebanon shall be given unto it, the excellency of Carmel and Sharon, they shall see the glory of the LORD, and the excellency of our God.

3Strengthen ye the weak hands, and confirm the feeble knees.

4Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.

5Then the eyes of the blind shall be opened, and the ears of the deaf shall be unstopped.

6Then shall the lame man leap as an hart, and the tongue of the dumb sing: for in the wilderness shall waters break out, and streams in the desert.

7And the parched ground shall become a pool, and the thirsty land springs of water: in the habitation of dragons, where each lay, shall be grass with reeds and rushes.

8And an highway shall be there, and a way, and it shall be called The way of holiness; the unclean shall not pass over it; but it shall be for those: the wayfaring men, though fools, shall not err therein.

9No lion shall be there, nor any ravenous beast shall go up thereon, it shall not be found there; but the redeemed shall walk there:

10And the ransomed of the LORD shall return, and come to Zion with songs and everlasting joy upon their heads: they shall obtain joy and gladness, and sorrow and sighing shall flee away.”

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

You have just described the millennium; that is exactly what will happen during the 1000 years, congratulation.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    So no mention of an educational programme for the heathen masses.
    Where did you find such a thing written?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You have based all your ideas on what you think are true interpretations of scripture.

So how long does scripture say that Jesus will be in the clouds educating the sons from who you say we are excluded?

So far 109 years and how many more should we wait our fate in the final judgement?

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Jesus gave us the time.

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

The fig tree represents Israel, it put forth leaves, became a nation again, in 1948.

Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.
    Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

A generation is 70 years.

Psa 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

That means, there are less than 10 years left on that generation.
    Yes, I have based my understanding on scriptures, what have you got to show for that makes any sense?

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

OK Nick, you had time enough to think of an answer.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 01 2009,10:37)
    Nick

Jesus gave us the time.

Mat 24:32 Now learn a parable of the fig tree; When his branch is yet tender, and putteth forth leaves, ye know that summer is nigh:

The fig tree represents Israel, it put forth leaves, became a nation again, in 1948.

Mat 24:33 So likewise ye, when ye shall see all these things, know that it is near, even at the doors.  
    Mat 24:34 Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass, till all these things be fulfilled.

A generation is 70 years.

Psa 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.  

That means, there are less than 10 years left on that generation.
    Yes, I have based my understanding on scriptures, what have you got to show for that makes any sense?

Georg

Hi Georg,
    So 10 years before Jesus returns?

Cindy
    Participant

No, less than 10 years before all things come to pass.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So less that 10 years till Jesus returns.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Mar. 07 2009,23:10)
    Hi Mandy

I believe this is the scripture you referring too.

1Sa 28:11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.
    1Sa 28:12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.

Who ever it was, it could not have been Samuel himself because it would have made God's word untrue.

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
    Ecc 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Notice, “in any thing”.

Georg

This was before Jesus resurrection.

Look what happened after the resurrection.

Matthew 27:51-53

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Pre-resurrection is quite different to after the resurrection with regards to the dead because Jesus overcame death and it says that the dead will rise before those on earth (alive) are caught up to meet him.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ April 03 2009,12:02)
    No, less than 10 years before all things come to pass.

Georg

10 literal years (Gregorian Calendar), 10 heptads, or 10 LORD (1000) years.

According to an online calendar converter I used, today is:

Gregorian:  April 3, 2009
    Julian:  March 21, 2009
    Jewish:  Nisan 9, 5769

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ April 03 2009,12:33)

Quote (Cindy @ Mar. 07 2009,23:10)
    Hi Mandy

I believe this is the scripture you referring too.

1Sa 28:11 Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up unto thee? And he said, Bring me up Samuel.
    1Sa 28:12 And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spake to Saul, saying, Why hast thou deceived me? for thou art Saul.

Who ever it was, it could not have been Samuel himself because it would have made God's word untrue.

Ecc 9:5 For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.
    Ecc 9:6 Also their love, and their hatred, and their envy, is now perished; neither have they any more a portion for ever in any thing that is done under the sun.

Notice, “in any thing”.

Georg

This was before Jesus resurrection.

Look what happened after the resurrection.

Matthew 27:51-53

51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

Pre-resurrection is quite different to after the resurrection with regards to the dead because Jesus overcame death and it says that the dead will rise before those on earth (alive) are caught up to meet him.

These dead that were temporarily restored to life, were no more but a sign of God's power over dead, that Jesus had demonstrated many times when he was alive. It was done to give confidence to the apostles, and his followers. All those that were brought back to live, died again. This visual demonstration of power, has nothing to do with the first or second resurrection.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account