Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2009,11:47)
    Georg,
    Many saints are yet alive and will never die.
    Why is the body of Christ divided for 109 years?

Nick

1Cr 15:35 But some man will say, How are the dead raised up? and with what body do they come?
    1Cr 15:36 Thou fool, that which thou sowest is not quickened, except it die:

What Paul is clearly stating is, you can not be resurrected until you die. Most saints died violently, after the persecution stopped in 1834, there would have been some that died either of old age or through sickness.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    Saints are those in whom the HOLY Spirit lived or lives and rules.
    God does not want the body of Christ divided even for 109 years.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2009,12:30)
    Georg,
    God does not want the body of Christ divided even for 109 years.

Nick, explain to me what you mean by, body of Christ divided.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    God is assembling his church.
    The body of Christ is being put together since the days of Jesus.
    The living stones from the Old Covenant are already placed and new stones are added till Jesus returns.

Then he will call all to be together with him where he is to be spared the wrath of God that will be expressed on earth and then the saved will return with him to conquer, reign and rule on earth.

Then later comes the second resurrection unto judgement

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2009,04:49)
    Hi Georg,
    God is assembling his church.
    The body of Christ is being put together since the days of Jesus.
    The living stones from the Old Covenant are already placed and new stones are added till Jesus returns.

Then he will call all to be together with him where he is to be spared the wrath of God that will be expressed on earth and then the saved will return with him to conquer, reign and rule on earth.

Then later comes the second resurrection unto judgement

Nick

You are right in one thing, God has been assembling his church, the bride of Christ, but this is not going on indefinitely. As I said, at one point the door will be shut, and I believe it has been shut. There are no scriptures that tell us when, but do to the fact that we are less then 10 years away from the end of that generation Jesus said would not pass til all things be fulfilled, I believe it has been shut.
    I also believe we are in the beginning stages of God's wrath; look at the world, the trouble it is in, do you think that is a coincident?
    Yes, God will spare those that seek him now, in spirit and in truth.

Jhn 4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
    Jhn 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

The key word her is “truth”, if you don't believe the “truth”, you don't have the “truth”, if you don't have the “truth”, you worship in vain.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

If you don't know the doctrines of men, you wont know if you worship in vain.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    If that door is shut no man here is alive in Christ.
    All have been found to have been at best foolish bridemaids.

But you do not own truth.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2009,07:32)
    Georg,
    If that door is shut no man here is alive in Christ.
    All have been found to have been at best foolish bridemaids.

But you do not own truth.

Nick

I don't own it, I just understand it.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    All of it??
    We see through a glass darkly.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2009,08:28)
    Georg,
    All of it??
    We see through a glass darkly.

Nick

Did I say “all of it?”
    So far I have given you answers to every post you put up, with scriptures. Keep up the good work.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

So georg,
    Are you not in the body of Christ?
    Did God decide not to harvest men for salvation from the generations not born in 1900?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 03 2009,08:42)
    So georg,
    Are you not in the body of Christ?
    Did God decide not to harvest men for salvation from the generations not born in 1900?

Nick

I have Christ in me through the Holy Spirit. What you're asking is, am I not part of the saints that make up the bride of Christ, truthfully, I don't think I am, for reasons I have already stated.
    God did not have in mind for all to become spirit beings, but he did want all to have everlasting live.

Rom 6:23 For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    You have said the door is closed.

Mt 25
    1Then shall the kingdom of heaven be likened unto ten virgins, which took their lamps, and went forth to meet the bridegroom.

2And five of them were wise, and five were foolish.

3They that were foolish took their lamps, and took no oil with them:

4But the wise took oil in their vessels with their lamps.

5While the bridegroom tarried, they all slumbered and slept.

6And at midnight there was a cry made, Behold, the bridegroom cometh; go ye out to meet him.

7Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

That seems to the the end of the supply of oil to men.
    The anointing oil of the Spirit cannot be ministered to men now if you are correct.
    Why not give yourself hope and not be so bound by your dogmas as the door is yet open to the kingdom.

But you are not correct as that promise is for ALL

Acts 2
    38Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

39For the promise is unto you, and to your children, and to all that are afar off, even as many as the LORD our God shall call.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

I said, I “believe” the door is shut, and I explained why.
    The parable of the ten virgins; virgin is what Paul called the bride of Christ, the saints. Jesus, knowing when the persecution of the saints would stop, knew that there would be those that would then let their guard down, go to sleep; stop praying, stop reading the Word, let their oil run out. The oil is God's Holy Spirit, without it you don't know where you are in time. Not knowing Christ return, the door shut on them not even being aware of it.
    This going out and buying oil is all symbolic, you can't by God's Holy Spirit, you receive it through prayer and by studying his Word. And repenting goes ahead of all of that.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    Are you not among the saints?
    They are the ones blessed with the HOLY SPIRIT.
    You claim to be so blessed but exclude yourself from going through the door??

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

I am blessed indeed, God has given me understanding so I don't have to be foolish to think that if I am not in the wedding feast, I am not blessed. I am confident however as the thief on the cross, I will be in paradise.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Men everywhere claim understanding as a basis for proof of being reborn of the Spirit.
    The Spirit is one, but few agree.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Have you ever heard a minister say, he does not have the Holy Spirit?
    Is Jesus the head of all these churches, denominations?
    The bible is clear on its teaching, all these ministers are not. Why? It's a living, is it not?
    Just as Jesus said.

Mat 15:9 But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    So knowledge is a poor tool of assessment.

Cindy
    Participant

Nick

Knowledge, when it comes to scripture, does not necessarily mean understanding.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    Understanding is claimed by many.
    Time will tell.

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account