Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    Did you think your opinions were infallible?

If you do then no amount of scriptural blessing can reach you.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,05:52)
    Hi georg,
    Did you think your opinions were infallible?

Nick-odemus

I ask you to prove me wrong, not whether my opinions were infallible.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You write books?
    Perhaps make a bonfire of the vanities and go back to the source- the Scriptures.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,06:10)
    Hi Georg,
    You write books?
    Perhaps make a bonfire of the vanities and go back to the source- the Scriptures.

Nick-odemus

Only one, “UNDERSTANDING TRUTH”
    I will make a bonfire only if you bring your marshmallows.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So in 1900 he met the resurrected in the clouds?
    Few will believe you.
    Can you prove it?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So far 109 years since the coming back to meet the saints who have been resurrected do you think and none of the living yet called up?

How much longer would your predictions say?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,07:34)
    Hi Georg,
    So in 1900 he met the resurrected in the clouds?
    Few will believe you.
    Can you prove it?

Nick-odemus

You have to ad to whatever I say, don't you; do you think that gives you more credibility? I did not say anything about clouds, but yes, I will give you scriptural prove.

Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

1335 days are to be counted as years, which I will explain shortly. This prophecy is in fact telling us when the first resurrection is to take place. Waiting is done in the grave, coming to the end of those days means, being alive. As Paul refers to in 1 Cor. 15, and 1 Thes. 4.
    The beginning of these days started with the reign of Antichrist, AD 565.
    565+1335=1900
    I will wait for more questions.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,09:01)
    Hi Georg,
    So far 109 years since the coming back to meet the saints who have been resurrected do you think and none of the living yet called up?

How much longer would your predictions say?

Nick-odemus

What do you mean by,

“do you think and none of the living yet called up?”

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    1thess4
    14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

You say this has happened but no sign yet of what is promised in the next verse??

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,18:46)
    Hi Georg,
    1thess4
    14For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him.

15For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent them which are asleep.

16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

You say this has happened but no sign yet of what is promised in the next verse??

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Nick-odemus

Ask yourself this question, how can Jesus bring all the dead saints “with him” as he descends from heaven, when they are in their graves waiting to be resurrected?
    If you are among the many that believe we “have a soul” that goes to heaven when you die, these scriptures could be confusing. Only those who have died for Jesus, sleep in Jesus, and will awake at the last trump. They are the once that have waited for the end of the 1335 days. Those that come to the end of those days, being alive, will remain so until their death; at the moment of death, in the twinkling of the eye, they will be changed, and meet Christ in the air, “the spirit world”.
    No human being would have witnessed this event, we have been given scriptures to figure that out, but we have to be willing to listen. That is why Jesus has said, “he who has an ear, let him hear what the spirit says”.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Here is another scripture for you Nick, in connection with the 1335 days; tell me what it implies.

Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

I will start you of with a question.
    How can the dead die from then on?

Georg

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 17 2009,05:35)
    Hi,
    Georg tells us Jesus is here.

“Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 16 2009,11:35)
    Hi Georg,

Do you think Jesus has already returned?

Nick

Yes I do!”

This idea was popularised by the JWs at one stage -1914

Anyone here agree?

Greetings Nick…..To quote you ” This is Topical “….I find Georgs' assertion,one worthy of lenghty discussion with an emphasis on the obvious….In light of Jesus' return Iam curious as to where his kingdom is headquarted and just who among the elect are seated in positions of authority…Iam gratefull I was spared the tribulation and was able to transition into the mileniam unscathed….

Cindy
    Participant

theodorej

Nick and I have been debating this subject for some time, it would be much easier for me, if you were to check back on our posts, and than be specific with your question, thank you.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TJ,
    I think it is plain that the second resurrection is closely associated with the taking up of the living in Scripture. That is Georg's problem. He relies on his papal timeline so much that this obvious dissociation has passed his understanding by.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2009,05:29)
    Hi TJ,
    I think it is plain that the second resurrection is closely associated with the taking up of the living in Scripture. That is Georg's problem. He relies on his papal timeline so much that this obvious dissociation has passed his understanding by.

Nick-odemus

Your opinion, I'm sure, since you offer no prove to the contrary.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    Could you suggest how many more centuries will pass according to your prophecy?

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Mar. 02 2009,01:42)
    Here is another scripture for you Nick, in connection with the 1335 days; tell me what it implies.

Rev 14:13 And I heard a voice from heaven saying unto me, Write, Blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from henceforth: Yea, saith the Spirit, that they may rest from their labours; and their works do follow them.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    The living are called such in one sense because they have the Living Spirit within them.

The rest are called the dead, so that the dead can bury the dead.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2009,06:35)
    Georg,
    Could you suggest how many more centuries will pass according to your prophecy?

Nick

Not Centuries, decade.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 02 2009,06:37)

Quote (Cindy @ Mar. 02 2009,01:42)

Georg

Hi Georg,
    The living are called such in one sense because they have the Living Spirit within them.

The rest are called the dead, so that the dead can bury the dead.

Nick

Col 3:3 For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

These are the dead, the saints, they are dead to the world but alive in Christ. They are blessed because they will not have to wait in their grave for the resurrection, their change to a spirit nature is instantly, in the twinkling of an eye. They have laboured hard for the kingdom of God, but the work for the kingdom does not end with death.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Georg,
    Many saints are yet alive and will never die.
    Why is the body of Christ divided for 109 years?

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account