Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Personally I believe though the night is nearly past the call to the bridesmaids has yet to come.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2009,16:20)
    Hi Geaorg,
    Are there training camps somewhere on earth where resurrected saints are being taught by the returned Jesus?
    Where?

Nick-odemus

Your silly remarks show that you are not serious about this subject, but it is to no surprise.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
    2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
    2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2009,15:02)
    Hi Georg,
    So what Scripture said?
    Revelation 1:7
    Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

No invisible Jesus

Nick-odemus

The problem with you is, you take allegory for literal.
    Why did Jesus say?

Jhn 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Why does Jesus come with clouds? clouds hide things.

Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of
    their sight.

Just as you can see the sun shining from behind a cloud, so will the world see Jesus glory shining from behind a cloud.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2009,19:13)
    Hi georg,
    Are they all invisible so nobody knows where?

Nick-odemus

Here is what Jesus said to your great, great, grrrrrreat, grandfather.

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
    Jhn 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Born again means, resurrected as a spirit being, only a spirit being can see the kingdom of God.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2009,20:30)
    Hi georg,
    So if you have the evidence that this has happened the whole church needs to know.

Nick-odemus

Who would you say is the whole church?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2009,21:04)
    Hi Georg,
    Personally I believe though the night is nearly past the call to the bridesmaids has yet to come.

Nick-odemus

You are absolutely right, we have to stay awake.
    This world-wide economic crisis is no coincident.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Mar. 01 2009,02:21)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2009,16:20)
    Hi Geaorg,
    Are there training camps somewhere on earth where resurrected saints are being taught by the returned Jesus?
    Where?

Nick-odemus

Your silly remarks show that you are not serious about this subject, but it is to no surprise.

2Ti 4:2 Preach the word; be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine.
    2Ti 4:3 For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears;
    2Ti 4:4 And they shall turn away their ears from the truth, and shall be turned unto fables.
    2Ti 4:5 But watch thou in all things, endure afflictions, do the work of an evangelist, make full proof of thy ministry.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Your playground insults do not impress as the wisdom of God is peaceable.

To question your opinions is not the same as refusing sound doctrine.

Sound doctrine is not based on man's opinions but scripture itself.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Mar. 01 2009,02:37)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2009,15:02)
    Hi Georg,
    So what Scripture said?
    Revelation 1:7
    Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

No invisible Jesus

Nick-odemus

The problem with you is, you take allegory for literal.
    Why did Jesus say?

Jhn 14:19 Yet a little while, and the world seeth me no more; but ye see me: because I live, ye shall live also.

Why does Jesus come with clouds? clouds hide things.

Act 1:9 And when he had spoken these things, while they beheld, he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of
    their sight.

Just as you can see the sun shining from behind a cloud, so will the world see Jesus glory shining from behind a cloud.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    No man can take to himself the right to decide what is allegory.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Mar. 01 2009,02:47)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2009,19:13)
    Hi georg,
    Are they all invisible so nobody knows where?

Nick-odemus

Here is what Jesus said to your great, great, grrrrrreat, grandfather.

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.
    Jhn 3:6 That which is born of the flesh is flesh; and that which is born of the Spirit is spirit.

Born again means, resurrected as a spirit being, only a spirit being can see the kingdom of God.

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Really?

Peter was alive when he wrote this to the living.

1 Peter 1
    3Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to His great mercy has caused us to be born again to a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,

1 Peter 1:23
    for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.

And John too was alive when he wrote this to the living and unresurrected.

Jn1
    12But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,

13who were born, not of blood nor of the will of the flesh nor of the will of man, but of God.

You should be able to SEE the kingdom now.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,04:21)
    Sound doctrine is not based on man's opinions but scripture itself.

Nick-odemus

Do you ever listen to your own advice?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,04:22)
    Hi Georg,
    No man can take to himself the right to decide what is allegory.

Nick-odemus

Why does this upset you, is not what I say only my opinion anyway? You do admit, the bible is not written in a plain languish, is it not? I have every right to say as I please, and yet I only say what I believe. If you on the other hand say, I am wrong, then it is up to you to prove that, if you can't, than it's one opinion against another.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georrg,
    Thank you for telling us it is only your opinions you are expressing.
    So now perhaps you will not hate and abuse all those who question them?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,04:30)

1 Peter 1:23
    for you have been born again not of seed which is perishable but imperishable, that is, through the living and enduring word of God.

Nick-odemus

You obviously pay little attention to the words of the bible, even when it speaks in clear languish.
    There are two different kinds of “born again”.
    One, is when you receive the Holy Spirit that leads you into a new way of life, as it says in 1 Peter1:23, born again not of “seed”, meaning, of man which will die. But of the “living and enduring WORD OF GOD”. It is the hearing and believing of the word of God, that causes you to be born from above, by the receiving of the Holy Spirit.
    Two, is when you are resurrected, and only if you are resurrected as a spirit being, will you not only be able to see the kingdom of God, but you will be in it.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,05:11)
    Hi georrg,

Nick-odemus

I have Bill Oreilly's permission to establish this side as the second “NO SPINN ZONE”, and you Nick-odemus, are spinning.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    You boast of paying more attention now?

We are born again now and follow Jesus into being reborn from death.

The same Spirit that raises men is given to them now to make accessible all of the gifts and graces of God. But now it is a downpayment or earnest of the Spirit. By that Spirit we can NOW see the things of God[1Cor2]

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Mar. 01 2009,05:28)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,05:11)
    Hi georrg,

Nick-odemus

I have Bill Oreilly's permission to establish this side as the second “NO SPINN ZONE”, and you Nick-odemus, are spinning.

Georg

Hi georg,
    You would be better to address your flawed doctrines and better align them with scripture rather than wasting energy trying to engage in carnal spite.

James 3:17
    But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,05:29)
    The same Spirit that raises men is given to them now to make accessible all of the gifts and graces of God. But now it is a downpayment or earnest of the Spirit.  By that Spirit we can NOW see the things of God[1Cor2]

Nick-odemus

You see, had you understood what you said, you probably would not have said it.
    There is only one Holy Spirit, God's Spirit, He raises the dead, and he allows us now to “see”, understand the things of God, spiritual things, as you pointed out(1 Cor. 2), it is in fact as you said, a down payment, Jesus on the other hand did not receive the Holy Spirit in measure, he was full of the Holy Spirit. But this Spirit we have now, will not allow us to actually “see” the kingdom of God.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    So this Spirit that reveals the deep things of God is unable to let us SEE the kingdom?

10But God hath revealed them unto us by his Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God.

11For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

Then why did Jesus recommend the rebirth to Nicodemus?
    Jn3
    3Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

Listen to Jesus.
    Mt13
    13Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.

14And in them is fulfilled the prophecy of Esaias, which saith, By hearing ye shall hear, and shall not understand; and seeing ye shall see, and shall not perceive:

15For this people's heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

16But blessed are your eyes, for they see: and your ears, for they hear.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,05:32)

Georg[/quote]
    Hi georg,
    You would be better to address your flawed doctrines and better align them with scripture rather than wasting energy trying to engage in carnal spite.

Nick-odemus

There you go again, “flawed doctrines”, my invitation to prove me wrong is still open.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 01 2009,05:48)
    Hi georg,
    So this Spirit that reveals the deep things of God is unable to let us SEE the kingdom?

Nick-odemus

Just what do you mean by “see”.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account