Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Cindy
    Participant

Nick-odemus

I did not say he was “there”, I said he has returned, and I gave you scriptures to show you why I believe that. You have yet to prove me wrong.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    Yes we know you believe this.

But he will not return in secret to the earth but in glory.

Matthew 24:27
    For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
    Luke 17:24
    For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other.

Rev11
    12And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

13And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven.

14The second woe is past; and, behold, the third woe cometh quickly.

15And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever.

16And the four and twenty elders, which sat before God on their seats, fell upon their faces, and worshipped God,

17Saying, We give thee thanks, O LORD God Almighty, which art, and wast, and art to come; because thou hast taken to thee thy great power, and hast reigned.

18And the nations were angry, and thy wrath is come, and the time of the dead, that they should be judged, and that thou shouldest give reward unto thy servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear thy name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

19And the temple of God was opened in heaven, and there was seen in his temple the ark of his testament: and there were lightnings, and voices, and thunderings, and an earthquake, and great hail.

He will first meet with his brothers in the air.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So where is your Jesus now, the one who came back by stealth and cannot be looked at?

Cindy
    Participant

Nick-odemus

Have you ever paid attention from what direction thunderstorms come from? the west or southwest, and they move east or northeast.
    I live 20 miles from the city, when there is a thunderstorm over the city I don't see or hear anything.
    What does come from the east and shines to the west is the sun, and that is what Christs appearing is compared with, he comes in all his glory and shines as the sun in full strength, and who could look at the sun in full strength.
    “Luke 17:24, for the son of man in his day”, when is that day?

Mat 24:29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
    Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

This is what that scripture refers to. And yes, that is yet future; not to far off.
    Do you know what meeting Christ in the air means?

Jhn 3:3 Jesus answered and said unto him, Verily, verily, I say unto thee, Except a man be born again, he cannot see the kingdom of God.

The key word here is “born again”. The first time a man is born, is by his mother; brought forth, or brought into existence. Born again is, resurrected from the dead, the second time a man is brought forth only this time as a spirit being. Jesus compared a spirit being with the wind, or air; you can't see either, and neither can you see a spirit being. When Paul says in 1 Thes. 4:17 we will meet the Lord in the air, he was saying, we will meet the Lord in the spirit world.
    Are the saints going up?

1Th 4:16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Seems to me the Lord is coming down.
    Putting up a lot of scriptures means nothing, if you don't know what they are saying.

Georg

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2009,08:31)
    Hi Georg,
    So where is your Jesus now, the one who came back by stealth and cannot be looked at?

Nick-odemus

He has been setting up his kingdom, teaching and training all the resurrected saints; just as it says in Dan. 2:44.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    Resurrected saints?
    Where are these?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Feb. 28 2009,08:49)
    Jesus compared a spirit being with the wind, or air; you can't see either, and neither can you see a spirit being. When Paul says in 1 Thes. 4:17 we will meet the Lord in the air, he was saying, we will meet the Lord in the spirit world.

Nick-odemus

Just to help your memory.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So what Scripture said?
    Revelation 1:7
    Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

No invisible Jesus

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Feb. 28 2009,06:05)
    Nick-odemus

I did not say he was “there”, I said he has returned, and I gave you scriptures to show you why I believe that. You have yet to prove me wrong.

Georg

Luke 17:22-25
    22 Then he said to his disciples, “The time is coming when you will long to see one of the days of the Son of Man, but you will not see it. 23 Men will tell you, 'There he is!' or 'Here he is!' Do not go running off after them. 24 For the Son of Man in his day will be like the lightning, which flashes and lights up the sky from one end to the other. 25 But first he must suffer many things and be rejected by this generation.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Geaorg,
    Are there training camps somewhere on earth where resurrected saints are being taught by the returned Jesus?
    Where?

nick,
    see georg took your 'address comment' as being intelligent, I took it as a cheerful heart.

I stand in agreement with nick, Christ return will not be a small matter, every knee shall bow and every tounge confess……….a light seven times brighter than the sun………

I sometimes take this and consider when Christ says, when you see me you see the Father…….hence not physical, spiritual.

much love,
    olive

this is totally off topic,
    but nick you really take a beating don't you, IMO iron sharpens iron.
    much love to you and yours, nick

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi W.O.B,
    Scripture cuts between the bone and the marrow and that hurts if tradition has begun it's fossilising work.
    We are just as signposts pointing to the truth but some do divert into throwing stones at us when it would be wiser to walk.

Cindy
    Participant

nick wrote:

Hi Geaorg,
    Are there training camps somewhere on earth where resurrected saints are being taught by the returned Jesus?
    Where?[/quote
    My Husband is going to like this………You obious do not know what the air is, otherwise you would not ask this question.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    Are they all invisible so nobody knows where?

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 28 2009,19:13)
    Hi georg,
    Are they all invisible so nobody knows where?

looks like we posted at the same time……..

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    Yes Jesus will meet with the resurrected saints in the air and those alive will soon follow them.
    But none have risen as far as we know have they?

Such false things were propagated a long time ago to alarm people.

NickHassan
    Participant

ps,
    1Thess 4
    16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

18Wherefore comfort one another with these words.

John 12:26

26″If anyone serves Me, he must follow Me; and where I am, there My servant will be also; if anyone serves Me, the Father will honor him.

NickHassan
    Participant

and
    Jn5
    24Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life.

25Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

26For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

1Thess5
    1But of the times and the seasons, brethren, ye have no need that I write unto you.

2For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

3For when they shall say, Peace and safety; then sudden destruction cometh upon them, as travail upon a woman with child; and they shall not escape.

4But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

5Ye are all the children of light, and the children of the day: we are not of the night, nor of darkness.

6Therefore let us not sleep, as do others; but let us watch and be sober.

7For they that sleep sleep in the night; and they that be drunken are drunken in the night.

2Thess 2
    1Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

3Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

4Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

5Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

6And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

7For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

8And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

9Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

10And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

11And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Irene,
    First the dead shall be raised and it seems not much longer afterwards the”rapture”
    1Cor15
    51Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

1Thess 4
    16For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

17Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    So if you have the evidence that this has happened the whole church needs to know.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account