Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 19 posts - 561 through 579 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Hi Georg,

When it comes closer to the end all people would have had a chance to hear the word. Even now in places where teaching Christianity is forbidden, they have dreams and vision of Jesus. The rest of the world has Jehovah witnesses (ha) and other means.

So what your speaking of happening in the future is happening now.

Jesus went down to the dead and preached to them. 1Pe 3:18

The purpose of the resurrection is to be brought before the judgment seat and be given either eternal life or eternal death.

Arnold
    Participant

Karmarie

Even “IF” everybody heard the gospel preached, do you think it would be right to judge them on that fact alone? Even ministers can't agree on what “IS” truth, and what is not.
    When Jesus begins to reign, the first thing he will do is put Satan away so “HE” can deceive the world no more for a 1000 years.

Rev 20:2   And he laid hold on the dragon, that old serpent, which is the Devil, and Satan, and bound him a thousand years,  

Rev 20:3   And cast him into the bottomless pit, and shut him up, and set a seal upon him, that he should deceive the nations no more, till the thousand years should be fulfilled: and after that he must be loosed a little season.  

You ever wonder why Satan would be loosed again?
    Only after Satan is out of the way can Jesus begin to teach the truth, with out interference from him.
    JWs are not the only once that are confused; did not Jesus die for them too?
    You see, only “after” every body has had a chance to know the truth, and then reject it, will they be judged.

Act 3:23   And it shall come to pass, that every soul, which will not hear that prophet, shall be destroyed from among the people.  

That prophet is Jesus Christ, he is not yet teaching the world, it is man who is teaching their ideas now, and “woe” to us if we were judged by that.
    I believe you meant verse 19.

1Pe 3:19   By which also he went and preached unto the spirits in prison;  

Many preachers tell you that, when Jesus died on the cross, that is were he went, to the dead in their graves and preached to them; does that even make sense? I mean, how many more died since then that never heard of Jesus, did he come back and preached to them too?
    Have you ever looked at these scriptures before?

Ps. 104:29  “Thou hidest thy face, they are troubled, thou takest away their breath, they die, and return to their dust.”
    Eccl. 3:19 “For that which befalleth the sons of men befalleth beasts; even one thing befalleth them: as the one dieth, so dieth the other; yea, they have all one breath; so that a man has no preeminence above a beast: for all is vanity.”
    v. 20   “All go unto one place, all are of the dust, and all turn to dust again.”
    Eccl. 9:5 “For the living know that they shall die: but the dead know not any thing, neither have they any more a reward; for the memory of them is forgotten.”
    Ps. 6:5 “For in death there is no remembrance of thee: in the grave who shall give thee thanks?”
    Ps. 88:10 “Wilt thou show wonders to the dead? Shall the dead arise and praise thee?”
    v. 11 “Shall thy lovingkindness be declared in the grave? Or thy faithfulness in destruction?”
    v. 12 “Shall thy wonders be known in the dark? And thy righteousness in the land of forgetfulness?”
    Ps. 115:17 “The dead praise not the LORD, neither any that go down into silence.”

None of these scriptures should be in the Bible if, what you, and others are saying, were true.
    The problem is, no one is paying any attention to the next verse that explains verse 19.

1Pe 3:20   Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah, while the ark was a preparing, wherein few, that is, eight souls were saved by water.  

Who were the souls in prison while the ark was being build?
    Why was the ark build in the first place?

en 6:12   And God looked upon the earth, and, behold, it was corrupt; for all flesh had corrupted his way upon the earth.  

Who corrupted his way?

Gen 6:2   That the sons of God saw the daughters of men that they were fair; and they took them wives of all which they chose.  

In the OT, only angels are referred to as “sons of God”
    They are the once that left their first estate (heaven), and are kept in prison now.

Jud 1:6   And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.  

There is much more information in the the book of “Enoch”, unfortunately it is not part of the Bible.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Have you not heard the great prophet yet?
    Were the souls in prison WHEN the ark was being built?
    Your thin logic and unique theology carries no useful weight.

terraricca
    Participant

georg

look at this;Jn 5:46 If you believed Moses, you would believe me, for he wrote about me.
    Jn 5:47 But since you do not believe what he wrote, how are you going to believe what I say?”

and this ;;Jn 6:65 He went on to say, “This is why I told you that no one can come to me unless the Father has enabled him.”
    Jn 6:66 From this time many of his disciples turned back and no longer followed him.
    Jn 6:67 “You do not want to leave too, do you?” Jesus asked the Twelve.
    Jn 6:68 Simon Peter answered him, “Lord, to whom shall we go? You have the words of eternal life.
    Jn 6:69 We believe and know that you are the Holy One of God.”
    Jn 6:70 Then Jesus replied, “Have I not chosen you, the Twelve? Yet one of you is a devil!”
    Jn 6:71 (He meant Judas, the son of Simon Iscariot, who, though one of the Twelve, was later to betray him.)

this is now personnal the pharesees and Jesus;;Jn 8:19 Then they asked him, “Where is your father?”
    “You do not know me or my Father,” Jesus replied. “If you knew me, you would know my Father also.”

why are they so blind? but is it different today ??

is religion not the same today;;Jn 9:28 Then they hurled insults at him and said, “You are this fellow’s disciple! We are disciples of Moses!
    Jn 9:29 We know that God spoke to Moses, but as for this fellow, we don’t even know where he comes from.”
    Jn 9:30 The man answered, “Now that is remarkable! You don’t know where he comes from, yet he opened my eyes.
    Jn 9:31 We know that God does not listen to sinners. He listens to the godly man who does his will

same questions;;Jn 10:24 The Jews gathered around him, saying, “How long will you keep us in suspense? If you are the Christ, tell us plainly.”
    Jn 10:25 Jesus answered, “I did tell you, but you do not believe. The miracles I do in my Father’s name speak for me,

and at the end some not even beleived in him.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg ,
    Is the role of man to judge God and His justice?

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Georg,  

When Jesus begins to reign, the first thing he will do is put Satan away so “HE” can deceive the world no more for a 1000 years.

Satan has been put away, that is why the good news of the kingdom has been preached throughout the world.
    But soon he will be let loose again to decieve the nations once more and gather them to battle. In my beliefs.

Only after Satan is out of the way can Jesus begin to teach the truth, with out interference from him.

The truth is shown to all in one way or another (TV, radio,the bible, books, JWs, mormans, churches, bible in schools, and so on…even dreams and visions) the seed is sown it either grows or doesnt. Depending on the person.

Yes I have read the book of Enoch.

But I will look into that more (about Jesus preaching to the dead).
    God bless.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KM,
    Read of the mischief done by Satan in Jb1-3 and you will see such activity even more notable now. Before he is put away for 1000 years he is cast to earth and all hell breaks loose on earth.[Rev12]

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Nick, yes all hell will break loose soon for 3 1/2 years. Then Jesus will return for his people. I believe he is ruling in heaven right now with the risen saints.

Acts 2;32
    God has raised this Jesus to life, and we are all witnesses of the fact.
    Exalted to the right hand of God, he has received from the Father the promised Holy Spirit and has poured out what you now see and hear.
    For David did not ascend to heaven, and yet he said,
    “'The Lord said to my Lord:

“Sit at my right hand
    until I make your enemies
    a footstool for your feet.”

Matt.28;18, “All authority has been given to Me in heaven and on earth.”

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 03 2010,10:21)
    Hi Georg,  

Satan has been put away, that is why the good news of the kingdom has been preached throughout the world.
    But soon he will be let loose again to decieve the nations once more and gather them to battle. In my beliefs.

The truth is shown to all in one way or another (TV, radio,the bible, books, JWs, mormans, churches, bible in schools, and so on…even dreams and visions) the seed is sown it either grows or doesnt. Depending on the person.

Yes I have read the book of Enoch.

But I will look into that more (about Jesus preaching to the dead).
    God bless.

K

Satan is not much interested in the general people,it is the power he search,and the people in power are full of ego,and carnal,this is were Satan is at is best,black magic,corruption,
    sexual deprivation,those are the ones he likes,he also use those to get at the righteous ones,just the same way at the time of Jesus.

Satan start to corrupt Adam and wen you revolt against your maker many thing are changes,lies,brutality,corruption,sexual deprivation,becomes common, and your carnal views bring you every day further away from your God.
    you become trapped in a circle were all doing it (corruption)and bring it at a higher level as time goes by.

Christ is our only way out ,the road of our heavenly father
    wisdom is the way.

Pierre

karmarie
    Participant

Hi T.

Satans powers have been limited. Not done away with completly.

We either become wordly or not.

We either desire things of this world (money, riches, un-nessesary material things, fame, power etc) or we can become unclean from the worldly things (alcahol drugs lust anger television music etc). Then theres things like worries, lack of faith. The Holy Spirit cant dwell long with sin or worldliness.  

“And when his disciples asked him what this parable meant, he said, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God, but for others they are in parables, so that ‘seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand.’ Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. The ones along the path are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. And the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear the word, receive it with joy. But these have no root; they believe for a while, and in time of testing fall away. And as for what fell among the thorns, they are those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by the cares and riches and pleasures of life, and their fruit does not mature. As for that in the good soil, they are those who, hearing the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patience.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Maranatha King Jesus
    2 Timothy 4:1
    I charge thee therefore before God, and the Lord Jesus Christ, who shall judge the quick and the dead at his appearing and his kingdom;
    Colossians 3:4
    When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with him in glory.
    1 Timothy 6:14
    That thou keep this commandment without spot, unrebukable, until the appearing of our Lord Jesus Christ
    Titus 2:13
    Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ;

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Having established his body on earth Jesus promised that he would not leave them orphaned but he and his Father would return. They were told when 2 or three were gathered together in his name he would be among them. They were told to wait till they were empowered from on high, and all these promises were fulfilled at Pentecost when the Spirit of God in Christ was shared with them.

Soon he will return

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ June 03 2010,00:25)
    Karmarie

Many preachers tell you that, when Jesus died on the cross, that is were he went, to the dead in their graves and preached to them; does that even make sense?

Georg

Hi Georg,

Is this verse not in 'your' Bible?
    1Peter 4:6: For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead,
    that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Will you be one of the bridesmaids who is ready for the return of the groom?
    Get more oil.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Nick,

Rev.21:2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven,
    prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying,
    Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be
    his people, “and God himself”=117 shall be with them, and be (אלהים=86) “their God”=86.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center Chapter], the [smallest chapter] of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Yes God will again dwell with his sons on earth.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ June 03 2010,11:35)
    Hi T.

Satans powers have been limited. Not done away with completly.

We either become wordly or not.

We either desire things of this world (money, riches, un-nessesary material things, fame, power etc) or we can become unclean from the worldly things (alcahol drugs lust anger television music etc). Then theres things like worries, lack of faith. The Holy Spirit cant dwell long with sin or worldliness.  

“And when his disciples asked him what this parable meant, he said, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God, but for others they are in parables, so that ‘seeing they may not see, and hearing they may not understand.’ Now the parable is this: The seed is the word of God. The ones along the path are those who have heard; then the devil comes and takes away the word from their hearts, so that they may not believe and be saved. And the ones on the rock are those who, when they hear the word, receive it with joy. But these have no root; they believe for a while, and in time of testing fall away. And as for what fell among the thorns, they are those who hear, but as they go on their way they are choked by the cares and riches and pleasures of life, and their fruit does not mature. As for that in the good soil, they are those who, hearing the word, hold it fast in an honest and good heart, and bear fruit with patience.

K

you may assume that you are one of the 12 apostles,i am not,

but the gospel was transmitted from them to us trough the word.what as been written trough the supervision of the Holy spirit.

To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom of God, but for others they ;;;

so are you of the others ??or from the “you”??

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ June 05 2010,02:10)

Quote (Arnold @ June 03 2010,00:25)
    Karmarie

Many preachers tell you that, when Jesus died on the cross, that is were he went, to the dead in their graves and preached to them; does that even make sense?

Georg

Hi Georg,

Is this verse not in 'your' Bible?
    1Peter 4:6: For for this cause was the gospel preached also to them that are dead,
    that they might be judged according to men in the flesh, but live according to God in the spirit.

God bless
    Ed J

When you read the preceding verses, you will realise that this is not speaking of the dead in their graves, but rather the walking dead, meaning, the dead in spirit, and understanding.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

yes you right most of the dead were the gentiles not knowing God,

Pierre

Viewing 19 posts - 561 through 579 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account