Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Arnold
    Participant

Pierre

Eze 21:27 A ruin! A ruin! I will make it a ruin! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs; to him I will give it.’

Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

Now tell me, which of the two translation is easier to understand?
    How would you explain “ruin”, and how much more sense does it make when you say “overturn”, because what it means is, they were turned over to the next empire that ruled over them. They were conquered by the Babylonians, then turned over to the Medo-Persians, then turned over to the Greeks, and finally turned over to the Romans.

Were do you get that “IT” refers to the “heavenly Jerusalem”? do you not know that the “heavenly Jerusalem” comes down from heaven? it is a spiritual city for spirit beings, it is the place Jesus said he would go and prepare for them, the saints.

“””Jer;31;31-33 talks about the new covenant Christ made with his diciples,”””

You can't be serious, if you believe that, than you understand less about the scriptures than I thought you do, and I almost feel it pointless to continue. I say that because “NOW” you do bring up the Olivette prophecy and have no clue what is being said there.
    Only the first part relates to 70 AD, Mat. 24:16-20.
    The next part, Mat. 24:4-14, talks about the time from Jesus till now.
    Mat. 24:21-22 talks about the worst time the Jews would ever experience, this time is also mentioned in Jer. 30:7, and in Dan. 12:1. It happened during Hitler's time.
    Mat. 24:23-28 really belong to the second part.
    Mat. 24:29 “Immediately after the distress of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from the sky, and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
    “The distress of THOSE DAYS”, is yet to happen, it will be Israel's final tribulation/punishment,

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

this has not happened yet either, but it is not to far off; and at the same time God will pour out his wrath on the whole world,

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

and immediately after all this, Jesus will begin to rule.

Mat. 24:32-35 talks about Israel becoming a nation again, and before that generation passes, all these things will come to pass; there are 8 years left for that generation.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

Eze 21:27 I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.

it does not matter witch is better the fact that it is said 3 time means it is final .and so it was in 70 AD

now in Eze;21 ;27 it says that God will give to the rightfull person that is Christ.

Eze 21:25 “ ‘O profane and wicked prince of Israel, whose day has come, whose time of punishment has reached its climax,
    Eze 21:26 this is what the Sovereign LORD says: Take off the turban, remove the crown. It will not be as it was: The lowly will be exalted and the exalted will be brought low.
    Eze 21:27 A ruin! A ruin! I will make it a ruin! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs; to him I will give it.’

your views are turning around the fact that God restore Israel in our time,

and I do not share that view i say that God as done with Israel as a nation in 70 AD and that it was final.
    the remain of 7000 as per Elie wen he taught he was the only one left alive were the shadow of the Christian Jews from the apostles and on.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city

is this scripture above does not accomplish what Jesus said all along;Lk 21:12 “But before all this, they will lay hands on you and persecute you. They will deliver you to synagogues and prisons, and you will be brought before kings and governors, and all on account of my name
    History can speak of this more.
    Zec 12:4 On that day I will strike every horse with panic and its rider with madness,” declares the LORD. “I will keep a watchful eye over the house of Judah, but I will blind all the horses of the nations.
    Zec 12:5 Then the leaders of Judah will say in their hearts, ‘The people of Jerusalem are strong, because the LORD Almighty is their God.’
    Zec 12:6 “On that day I will make the leaders of Judah like a firepot in a woodpile, like a flaming torch among sheaves. They will consume right and left all the surrounding peoples, but Jerusalem will remain intact in her place.
    Zec 12:7 “The LORD will save the dwellings of Judah first, so that the honor of the house of David and of Jerusalem’s inhabitants may not be greater than that of Judah.
    Zec 12:8 On that day the LORD will shield those who live in Jerusalem, so that the feeblest among them will be like David, and the house of David will be like God, like the Angel of the LORD going before them.
    Zec 12:9 On that day I will set out to destroy all the nations that attack Jerusalem.

this scriptures are the foretold of what was coming after Christ dead ,nothing to relate to the earthly nation of Israel except for the remnant.

i am sorry for my ignorance.

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Pierre

If you were sorry for your ignorance, you would try to learn.

Do you know what these scriptures means?

Rev 6:9 ¶ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:

They are the saints that gave their live for Jesus; question is, who killed them?

Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?

Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

They are the Christian saints that were persecuted, tortured, and killed by the Romans, that died for their faith. Why were they ask to wait? how long did they wait? who were their fellow servants that would have to die as they did?
    The Roman persecution lasted till 313 AD, at that time Constantine stopped all persecution.
    The persecution that was to come, started in 565 AD by, the “little horn” Dan. 7:8; the “false prophet” Rev. 6:2; the other “beast out of the earth” Rev. 13:11; the “image of the beast” Rev. 13:15; in short, the Popes of the Roman Catholic Church.
    This persecution lasted for 1260 years; how could Jesus have begone to rule with them, when most of them had not even been born yet?
    Stubbornness in lies profits no one; why do you reject truth?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 26 2010,12:45)
    Pierre

If you were sorry for your ignorance, you would try to learn.

Do you know what these scriptures means?

Rev 6:9 ¶ And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:  

They are the saints that gave their live for Jesus; question is, who killed them?

Rev 6:10   And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?  

Rev 6:11   And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.  

They are the Christian saints that were persecuted, tortured, and killed by the Romans, that died for their faith. Why were they ask to wait? how long did they wait? who were their fellow servants that would have to die as they did?
    The Roman persecution lasted till 313 AD, at that time Constantine stopped all persecution.
    The persecution that was to come, started in 565 AD by, the “little horn” Dan. 7:8; the “false prophet” Rev. 6:2; the other “beast out of the earth” Rev. 13:11; the “image of the beast” Rev. 13:15; in short, the Popes of the Roman Catholic Church.
    This persecution lasted for 1260 years; how could Jesus have begone to rule with them, when most of them had not even been born yet?
    Stubbornness in lies profits no one; why do you reject truth?  

Georg

hi georg

i wen on google and looked the Olivette prophecy,i never heard this,but i am familiar with the content,

you quoted rev 6;9

what about 7;9 the great multitude who are them??

7;4 talks about the 144k

are the ones in rev 6;9 the same than in 7;4?

now in rev 1;10 John was taken in the spirit on the day of the lord .what is that day??

and in rev;4;1 are we still on the day of the lord but in the next event?

you say;Stubbornness in lies profits no one; why do you reject truth? i do not reject truth ,i just like to make sure it is the truth of God,that s all.

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Pierre

“””what about 7;9 the great multitude who are them??”””

You have to remember that John was given this revelation by the end of the first Century, before all the saints had died.
    This great multitude includes “all” the martyrs, saints, from all the nations, that would die for Christ, including the 144,000.

“””are the ones in rev 6;9 the same than in 7;4?”””

No, not in 7:4, but in 7:9, that group are the once that died by the Roman hands.

“””now in rev 1;10 John was taken in the spirit on the day of the lord .what is that day??”””

The day of the Lord is not “a day”, it is the “time” when God will fulfill his promise, or prophecy.
    Take for instants the seven trumpets, and the seven bowls, each one could be considered the day of the Lord. John was given a vision, a preview if you will of things that would happen, more for our benefit than his.
    Paul talks about the “day of Christ”, 1 Cor. 1:8; Phil. 1:6; 2 Thes. 2:2, that is a reference to the millennium.

“””and in rev;4;1 are we still on the day of the lord but in the next event?”””

John, in the spirit, was given a privileged view into the throne room of God, not that he was actually there; as the verse says, he was shown things that were to come there after.
    We have been in most of the days that was shown to John, what is still to come is the establishment of a “one world government”; and we are well on our way to that; the invasion of Israel, and the wrath of God on the whole world. After that, the millennium, Christ's reign.

When I give you scripture, how can you doubt whether it is truth or not?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    One verse theology is the way of the JWs and leads to nothing solid but only opinion.
    Will it not be great when Jesus returns?

Arnold
    Participant

Nick

Are you trying to make me guess what you're talking about?

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

…. And I saw one messenger standing in the sun, and he cried, a great voice, saying to all the birds that are flying in mid-heaven, 'Come and be gathered together to the supper of the great God,…….

….. for as the lightning doth come forth from the east, and doth appear unto the west, so shall be also the presence of the Son of Man; for wherever the carcase may be, there shall the eagles be gathered together.

“I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.”…the fire had not had any power over the bodies of those men. The hair of their heads was not singed, their cloaks were not harmed, and no smell of fire had come upon them. “…

“For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings.

” the present heavens and the earth, by the same word are treasured, for fire being kept to a day of judgment and destruction of the impious men.”

“The day of God, by which the heavens, being on fire, shall be dissolved, and the elements with burning heat shall melt;”

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ May 27 2010,10:31)
    …. And I saw one messenger standing in the sun, and he cried, a great voice, saying to all the birds that are flying in mid-heaven, 'Come and be gathered together to the supper of the great God,…….

….. for as the lightning doth come forth from the east, and doth appear unto the west, so shall be also the presence of the Son of Man; for wherever the carcase may be, there shall the eagles be gathered together.

“I see four men unbound, walking in the midst of the fire, and they are not hurt; and the appearance of the fourth is like a son of the gods.”…the fire had not had any power over the bodies of those men. The hair of their heads was not singed, their cloaks were not harmed, and no smell of fire had come upon them. “…

“For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. But for you who fear my name, the sun of righteousness shall rise with healing in its wings.

” the present heavens and the earth, by the same word are treasured, for fire being kept to a day of judgment and destruction of the impious men.”

“The day of God, by which the heavens, being on fire, shall be dissolved, and the elements with burning heat shall melt;”

K

what bible do you use ??is that a version without verses and chapt.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 26 2010,22:03)
    Pierre

“””what about 7;9 the great multitude who are them??”””

You have to remember that John was given this revelation by the end of the first Century, before all the saints had died.
    This great multitude includes “all” the martyrs, saints, from all the nations, that would die for Christ, including the 144,000.  

“””are the ones in rev 6;9 the same than in 7;4?”””

No, not in 7:4, but in 7:9, that group are the once that died by the Roman hands.

“””now in rev 1;10 John was taken in the spirit on the day of the lord   .what is that day??”””

The day of the Lord is not “a day”, it is the “time” when God will fulfill his promise, or prophecy.
    Take for instants the seven trumpets, and the seven bowls, each one could be considered the day of the Lord. John was given a vision, a preview if you will of things that would happen, more for our benefit than his.
    Paul talks about the “day of Christ”, 1 Cor. 1:8; Phil. 1:6; 2 Thes. 2:2, that is a reference to the millennium.

“””and in rev;4;1 are we still on the day of the lord but in the next event?”””

John, in the spirit, was given a privileged view into the throne room of God, not that he was actually there; as the verse says, he was shown things that were to come there after.
    We have been in most of the days that was shown to John, what is still to come is the establishment of a “one world government”; and we are well on our way to that; the invasion of Israel, and the wrath of God on the whole world. After that, the millennium, Christ's reign.

When I give you scripture, how can you doubt whether it is truth or not?

Georg

georg

you say;When I give you scripture, how can you doubt whether it is truth or not?

i am not that stupid,i try never to eat camels,even i use to,

wen i was in religion. this was 37 years ago.

so i will investigate the other scriptures and get back to you later.

Pierre

karmarie
    Participant

Hi T…Pierre

K

what bible do you use ??is that a version without verses and chapt.

Youngs literal translation and English Standard Version

Rev 19:17

Matthew 24:37

Daniel 3:25….

Malachi 4:1

2nd Peter 3

karmarie
    Participant

Hi georg.

The day of the Lord is not “a day”, it is the “time”

“And God saw that the light was good; and God separated the light from the darkness. And God called the light day, and the darkness He called night. And there was evening and there was morning, one day.” (Genesis 1:4-5)

“and it will come — the day of the Lord — as a thief in the night, in which the heavens with a rushing noise will pass away, and the elements with burning heat be dissolved, and earth and the works in it shall be burnt up.” (2nd Peter 3:10)

Arnold
    Participant

Karmarie

Joe 2:1 ¶ Blow ye the trumpet in Zion, and sound an alarm in my holy mountain: let all the inhabitants of the land tremble: for the day of the LORD cometh, for it is nigh at hand;

This is talking about the invasion of the northern kingdom Israel (ten tribes) in 722 BC by the Assyrians; do you think that happened in one day?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    So you say.
    But just an unsubstantiated opinion?

terraricca
    Participant

georg

and Joel 2:23 Be glad, O people of Zion,
    rejoice in the LORD your God,
    for he has given you
    the autumn rains in righteousness.
    He sends you abundant showers,
    both autumn and spring rains, as before.
    Joel 2:24 The threshing floors will be filled with grain;
    the vats will overflow with new wine and oil.

Joel 2:25 “I will repay you for the years the locusts have eaten—
    the great locust and the young locust,
    the other locusts and the locust swarm—
    my great army that I sent among you.
    Joel 2:26 You will have plenty to eat, until you are full,
    and you will praise the name of the LORD your God,
    who has worked wonders for you;
    never again will my people be shamed.
    Joel 2:27 Then you will know that I am in Israel,
    that I am the LORD your God,
    and that there is no other;
    never again will my people be shamed.

this is to comes before the day of the lord ?

and next is on the day of the lord;Joel 2:28 “And afterward,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your old men will dream dreams,
    your young men will see visions.
    Joel 2:29 Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days.
    Joel 2:30 I will show wonders in the heavens
    and on the earth,
    blood and fire and billows of smoke.
    Joel 2:31 The sun will be turned to darkness
    and the moon to blood
    before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD.
    Joel 2:32 And everyone who calls
    on the name of the LORD will be saved;
    for on Mount Zion and in Jerusalem
    there will be deliverance,
    as the LORD has said,

the truth of god is very deep in wisdom.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    A day is as 1000 years, as is the millenial day

karmarie
    Participant

Hi (all)

A day is as a thousand years thats true but  (2nd Peter 3:3)

3..this first knowing, that there shall come in the latter end of the days scoffers, according to their own desires going on,
    4  and saying, `Where is the promise of his presence? for since the fathers did fall asleep, all things so remain from the beginning of the creation;'

Isnt that true? People saying Jesus has returned or that the earth will carry on and also many say the coming of Jesus will be seen with the “minds eye” so you will “just know”

5  for this is unobserved by them willingly, that the heavens were of old, and the earth out of water and through water standing together by the word of God,
    6  through which the then world, by water having been deluged, was destroyed;
    7  and the present heavens and the earth, by the same word are treasured, for fire being kept to a day of judgment and destruction of the impious men.
    8  And this one thing let not be unobserved by you, beloved, that one day with the Lord [is] as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day;
    9  the Lord is not slow in regard to the promise, as certain count slowness, but is long-suffering to us, not counselling any to be lost but all to pass on to reformation,

(This seems to be in regards to his coming or “The day of the Lord” as in how long must people wait for that day to come? Thousands of years, because God wishes that people will be saved..) but then comes “The Day”..

10..and it will come — the day of the Lord — as a thief in the night, in which the heavens with a rushing noise will pass away, and the elements with burning heat be dissolved, and earth and the works in it shall be burnt up.

So, has Jesus returned?
    Will this world be destroyed when he returns?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KM,
    No.
    When he does return it will not first be to earth but his brothers will meet him in the air.

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Nick.

The Angels are sent to gather the people (I need to read more before I can comment on that).

Actually I need to stop going on forums so much im supposed to be reading the Bible without distractions:)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 28 2010,08:42)
    Hi T,
    A day is as 1000 years, as is the millenial day

hi nick

you mean “like “a 1000 years so maybe it is or it is not right ?

wen is it ? and wen is it not ?

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 501 through 520 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account