Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 08 2010,06:05)
    Hi T,
    We do not speculate as to how.
    The Spirit is the true teacher.

nick

if you do not understand how the spirit of Christ works in you you can not perceive truth

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Really?
    Do you need to understand HOW to be taught?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 15 2010,21:28)
    Hi T,
    Really?
    Do you need to understand HOW to be taught?

hi nick

it is sad that many who say that the have the spirit of Christ or the holy spirit ,can not explain how it happen to be ,we just have to believe them wen they say it,;this is wrong,i have study for a long time and pray to God to understand just that,
    and God as given me inside light on that question,but my answer is no;i do not need to understand HOW to be taught.

but i know you are part of the so called BORN AGAIN CHRISTIANS, and what i say is hard to swallow but it still the truth.

if you do not understand how the spirit of Christ works in you you can not perceive truth
    because you would not be able to understand the difference between the thoughts of the world and of God.

you would like a carpenter who does not know what is the wood grain and its direction.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    Know the Spirit and you will fellowship with the Father and the Son.
    But you will understand only as much as you understand the gentle breeze.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 16 2010,07:10)
    Hi T,
    Know the Spirit and you will fellowship with the Father and the Son.
    But you will understand only as much as you understand the gentle breeze.

nick

you say; Know the Spirit and you will fellowship with the Father and the Son

you say;But you will understand only as much as you understand the gentle breeze.

were you a lawyer at one time because i understand that those two statement are contradicting each other.

is there any one or you nick explain that??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    To KNOW is not to completely understand while we are limited by fleshly observations.

Do you really KNOW anybody?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 16 2010,11:58)
    Hi T,
    To KNOW is not to completely understand while we are limited by fleshly observations.

Do you really KNOW anybody?

nick

because you would not be able to understand the difference between the thoughts of the world and of God.

i was not speaking of knowing it was understanding.

you say;Do you really KNOW anybody?Jn 2:24 But Jesus did not fully trust them. He knew what people are like.
    Jn 2:25 He didn’t need others to tell him what people are like. He already knew what was in the human heart.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    We see now partially but later more.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 16 2010,16:11)
    Hi T,
    We see now partially but later more.

nick

everything is relative to were we are it time,

what there is to know for today is available now,since Christ,

the understanding is only accessed by the will of God,

and unless we make our self as a accepted vessel according to his will ,we may never receive the understanding to be saved .

but this would not be because God as refuse us but because we would have prevented God to give us live and understanding to be saved by Christ sacrifice.

that is how the judgement works;Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God.

there is no end to God knowledge.

Pierre

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    We do not need to understand any more than a child can to find salvation.
    Then the Spirit of truth can build more knowledge into us.[2Peter1, 1 Jn2]
    We can be renewed in the spirit of our mind unto the mind of Christ.[eph4.23]

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 19 2010,09:26)
    Hi T,

nick

it is the willingness to learn as a child that is the right attitude,to do Gods will,

and if we let the words of Christ grow in our heart it will give us the understanding we need.

Arnold
    Participant

Hi T,

Where do you read that, Nick?
    Don't you realise you contradict yourself? if you don't need to understand more than a child, how can the Spirit build more knowledge in you?
    It makes sense to take a little time to think before you answer.

Georg

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 19 2010,11:09)

Hi T,

nick

it is the willingness to learn as a child that is the right attitude,to do Gods will,

and if we let the words of Christ grow in our heart it will give us the understanding we need.

Pierre

I am surprised to here you say that since you don't seem to go by scripture, or at least reject some of it as truth.
    In our past debates I have found that you are quite unwilling to learn.
    I just learned a name for what you believe, “Replacement Theology”; in regards to Israel that is.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 22 2010,14:50)

Hi T,

nick

Pierre

I am surprised to here you say that since you don't seem to go by scripture, or at least reject some of it as truth.
    I just learned a name for what you believe, “Replacement Theology”; in regards to Israel that is.

Georg

hi georg

you say that i reject truth what as been presented to me on Israel ??

show me the scriptures that i did not accept to be true.

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ May 23 2010,15:56)

Hi T,

nick

Pierre

Georg

hi georg

Pierre

Remember this?

Posted: April 27 2010,16:20  

Eze 36:17   Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.  

Eze 36:18   Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:  

Eze 36:19   And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.  

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.  

Eze 36:23   And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.  

Eze 36:24   For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.  

Eze 37:22   And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:  

Jer 46:28   Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.  

Joe 3:1 ¶ For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,  

Mic 4:7   And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.  

Zec 2:8 ¶ For thus saith the LORD of hosts; After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye.  

Zec 8:13   And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.  

Zec 8:14 ¶ For thus saith the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not:  

Zec 8:15   So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.  

Zec 10:6   And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them: and they shall be as though I had not cast them off: for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.  

Mal 3:6   For I am the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons of Jacob are not consumed.  

Rom 11:26   And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:  

Rom 11:27   For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins.  

Rom 11:28   As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes: but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers' sakes.  

Rom 11:29   For the gifts and calling of God are without repentance.  

These are all the scriptures you ignored, and rejected as truth!

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg

first i never reject or ignored those scriptures,but all those scriptures have there fulfillment either at the return of the Israelites after the 70 years, with the edit of Cyrus the Medea,,

Zec 8:13 And it shall come to pass, that as ye were a curse among the heathen, O house of Judah, and house of Israel; so will I save you, and ye shall be a blessing: fear not, but let your hands be strong.

Zec 8:14 ¶ For thus saith the LORD of hosts; As I thought to punish you, when your fathers provoked me to wrath, saith the LORD of hosts, and I repented not:

Zec 8:15 So again have I thought in these days to do well unto Jerusalem and to the house of Judah: fear ye not.

the above verses are related to Christ that comes to gather the lost sheep's of Israel,

Posted: May 23 2010,23:19

——————————————————————————–
    Quote (terraricca @ May 23 2010,15:56)
    Hi T,

nick

Pierre

Georg

hi georg

Pierre

Remember this?

Posted: April 27 2010,16:20

Eze 36:17 Son of man, when the house of Israel dwelt in their own land, they defiled it by their own way and by their doings: their way was before me as the uncleanness of a removed woman.

Eze 36:18 Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

Eze 36:19 And I scattered them among the heathen, and they were dispersed through the countries: according to their way and according to their doings I judged them.

Eze 36:22 ¶ Therefore say unto the house of Israel, Thus saith the Lord GOD; I do not this for your sakes, O house of Israel, but for mine holy name's sake, which ye have profaned among the heathen, whither ye went.

Eze 36:23 And I will sanctify my great name, which was profaned among the heathen, which ye have profaned in the midst of them; and the heathen shall know that I am the LORD, saith the Lord GOD, when I shall be sanctified in you before their eyes.

Eze 36:24 For I will take you from among the heathen, and gather you out of all countries, and will bring you into your own land.

Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

Jer 46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

Joe 3:1 ¶ For, behold, in those days, and in that time, when I shall bring again the captivity of Judah and Jerusalem,

Mic 4:7 And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever

the above scriptures are related to Christ call to bring back the offspring of Abraham and build a nation who will never be destroyed ,

there are lots more scriptures to that effect,because this is one of the greatest prophecy in scriptures

the blessing of all nation through Abraham offspring.

also about 37 years after Christ and his apostles preaching the gospel God put Israel the whore and rebel nation in the hands of the Romans who destroyed it totally,never to be rebuild(temple)all as been desecrated,even if they rebuild it,who will consecrated back to be holy ???
    at the time of the end of the 70 years God at said that he will bring back that nation and that the temple will be reconsecrated by the pure high priest .and so he did.

but were does it say in scriptures that God will do just that in our time????

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Pierre

Apparently you don't pay attention to history.
    Show me were Israel was scattered all over the world prior to 70 AD.
    When was Israel no longer a nation prior to 70 AD?
    When, prior to 70 AD, did God gather the Israelites from all the countries of the world, and reestablish the nation again as in 1948?
    And how does this verse fits in with your theory?

Jer 46:28   Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.  

Or try to explain these verses.

Jer 33:25 ¶ Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;  

Jer 33:26   Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.  

God's covenant with Israel is an unchangeable, unconditional covenant.
    I hope you can see this now, I also hope you have no personal animosity toward Israelites.
    Do you know what is meant by this warning?

Lev 26:18 ¶ And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.

Do you know how long that is?
    Do you know when it went into effect?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Arnold @ May 24 2010,14:29)
    Pierre

Apparently you don't pay attention to history.
    Show me were Israel was scattered all over the world prior to 70 AD.
    When was Israel no longer a nation prior to 70 AD?
    When, prior to 70 AD, did God gather the Israelites from all the countries of the world, and reestablish the nation again as in 1948?
    And how does this verse fits in with your theory?

Or try to explain these verses.

Jer 33:25 ¶ Thus saith the LORD; If my covenant be not with day and night, and if I have not appointed the ordinances of heaven and earth;  

Jer 33:26   Then will I cast away the seed of Jacob, and David my servant, so that I will not take any of his seed to be rulers over the seed of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob: for I will cause their captivity to return, and have mercy on them.  

God's covenant with Israel is an unchangeable, unconditional covenant.
    I hope you can see this now, I also hope you have no personal animosity toward Israelites.
    Do you know what is meant by this warning?

Lev 26:18 ¶ And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.  

Do you know how long that is?
    Do you know when it went into effect?

Georg

hi georg

When all these things have happened to you, the blessings and the curses that I have set before you, if you call them to mind among all the nations where the LORD your God has driven you, 2 and return to the LORD your God, and you and your children obey him with all your heart and with all your soul, just as I am commanding you today, 3 then the LORD your God will restore your fortunes and have compassion on you, gathering you again from all the peoples among whom the LORD your God has scattered you. 4 Even if you are exiled to the ends of the world, from there the LORD your God will gather you, and from there he will bring you back. 5 The LORD your God will bring you into the land that your ancestors possessed, and you will possess it; he will make you more prosperous and numerous than your ancestors.

Dt 30:6 Moreover, the LORD your God will circumcise your heart and the heart of your descendants, so that you will love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul, in order that you may live. 7 The LORD your God will put all these curses on your enemies and on the adversaries who took advantage of you. 8 Then you shall again obey the LORD, observing all his commandments that I am commanding you today, 9 and the LORD your God will make you abundantly prosperous in all your undertakings, in the fruit of your body, in the fruit of your livestock, and in the fruit of your soil. For the LORD will again take delight in prospering you, just as he delighted in prospering your ancestors, 10 when you obey the LORD your God by observing his commandments and decrees that are written in this book of the law, because you turn to the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

this is a promise from God to the Israelites,

Ac 2:5 Godly Jews from every country in the world were staying in Jerusalem

you say;;Show me were Israel was scattered all over the world prior to 70 AD.
    is the written word is lying??

and so this also answer your question;;When, prior to 70 AD, did God gather the Israelites from all the countries of the world

it seems you are not in line with history for you forget to say what TITUS did to Jerusalem and the temple,as Jesus foretold

but you did not answer my questions

and you keep asking me the same question ,about 1948,show me that it was for the name of God that they return to Israel,to render a righteous worship to God ,and what about accepting Christ??did they?

Pierre

Arnold
    Participant

Pierre

God's covenant with Israel has nothing to do with whether they believe in Jesus as their Messiah or not.

Ac 2:5 Godly Jews from every country in the world were staying in Jerusalem

There have been Jews living in other countries by their own free will, just as there are now.
    70 AD marked the end of their nation as it was prophesied in Ezekiel.

Eze 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, until he come whose right it is; and I will give it him.  

“IT”, is referring to the nation Israel, after 70 AD “IT” was no more.
    I had ask you if you understood this scripture,

I will answer it for you. “And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me”, is referring to the times of the “Judges” and “Kings”. Every time the Israelites disobeyed God, he had them punished by another nation; when they would repent and cry out to him, he had them rescued.
    This went on until 722 BC when God sent the Assyrians to conquer and enslave the northern kingdom of Israel; they were known from then on as the “lost ten tribes”.
    Since the southern kingdom of Judah did not learn from that, God had them invaded by the Babylonians in 606 BC. However, their captivity was only to last 70 years, then they were aloud to return. Although they had lost their crown (symbol of self ruler ship), Eze. 21:26.
    606 BC is the start of their seven times punishment, a time is 360 days, a year for a day makes this punishment 2520 years long, in other words, it ended in 1914.
    Do you think it was coincidental that this was the beginning of WWI?
    God had to make good on his promise to bring his people back, but Palestine was occupied by the Muslim Turks; he had them driven out by the British army.
    By 1919, some 50,000 Israelites had come back to Palestine.
    By 1939, the number had risen to about 500,000.
    In May of 1948, the United Nation recognized the “NEW STATE” of Israel.
    The 2520 years are what Jesus referred to as the times of the Gentiles, “until the times of the Gentiles come in”. It was the times when they were ruled over by Gentile nations; now they rule them selves  again.
    This is how God plans ahead, and keeps his promise.
    I realize that the Israelites living in Palestine today are not a converted nation, that is why God said this,

God has not yet punished all the nations of the world, but he will soon.

Jer 31:31 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:  

God has not yet made a “NEW” covenant with Israel, he will at the beginning of the millennium.

Jer 31:32   Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:  

Jer 31:33   But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.  

This will be the covenant that God “will make” '”AFTER THOSE DAYS”, what are “those days”?
    They are the same days Jesus referred to in Mat. 24.

Mat 24:29 ¶ Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:  

This will be the last tribulation (punishment) for the Israelites, and God's wrath on the whole world.

Mat 24:30   And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.  

This then will be the beginning of the millennium.
    Do you realize there are only 8 years left of that generation, Jesus said, would not pass till all things be fulfilled?
    I hope you take your time to read all of this.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

georg

God covenant as everything to do with the Israelites;just because you tosses away the covenant this does not mean God does.

Eze 21:27 A ruin! A ruin! I will make it a ruin! It will not be restored until he comes to whom it rightfully belongs; to him I will give it.’

in Eze;21-27 God says that he will give it to HE (Jesus Christ )and to him i will give it(heavenly Jerusalem)because it is rightfully belong to him(christ)

i do not see today Israel in that scripture,

Jer 31:31 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:
    Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

Jer 31:33 But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Jer;31;31-33 talks about the new covenant Christ made with his diciples,

Mt 24:15 “So when you see standing in the holy place ‘the abomination that causes desolation,’ spoken of through the prophet Daniel—let the reader understand
    this above scripture reffers to 70AD and a few years prior to that year.

Mt 24:16 then let those who are in Judea flee to the mountains.
    Mt 24:17 Let no one on the roof of his house go down to take anything out of the house.
    Mt 24:18 Let no one in the field go back to get his cloak.
    Mt 24:19 How dreadful it will be in those days for pregnant women and nursing mothers!
    Mt 24:20 Pray that your flight will not take place in winter or on the Sabbath
    also reffers to 70 AD

the fallowing verses can be applied to 70AD and his return at the end,
    Mt 24:4 Jesus answered: “Watch out that no one deceives you.
    Mt 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many.
    Mt 24:6 You will hear of wars and rumors of wars, but see to it that you are not alarmed. Such things must happen, but the end is still to come.
    Mt 24:7 Nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. There will be famines and earthquakes in various places.
    Mt 24:8 All these are the beginning of birth pains.
    Mt 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
    Mt 24:10 At that time many will turn away from the faith and will betray and hate each other,
    Mt 24:11 and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people.
    Mt 24:12 Because of the increase of wickedness, the love of most will grow cold,
    Mt 24:13 but he who stands firm to the end will be saved.
    Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come

the fallowing scriptures are direct related to the end not 70AD
    Mt 24:21 For then there will be great distress, unequaled from the beginning of the world until now—and never to be equaled again.
    Mt 24:22 If those days had not been cut short, no one would survive, but for the sake of the elect those days will be shortened.
    Mt 24:23 At that time if anyone says to you, ‘Look, here is the Christ!’ or, ‘There he is!’ do not believe it.
    Mt 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect—if that were possible.
    Mt 24:25 See, I have told you ahead of time.
    Mt 24:26 “So if anyone tells you, ‘There he is, out in the desert,’ do not go out; or, ‘Here he is, in the inner rooms,’ do not believe it.
    Mt 24:27 For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.
    Mt 24:28 Wherever there is a carcass, there the vultures will gather.
    Mt 24:29 “Immediately after the distress of those days
    “ ‘the sun will be darkened,
    and the moon will not give its light;
    the stars will fall from the sky,
    and the heavenly bodies will be shaken.’
    Mt 24:30 “At that time the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and all the nations of the earth will mourn. They will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of the sky, with power and great glory.
    Mt 24:31 And he will send his angels with a loud trumpet call, and they will gather his elect from the four winds, from one end of the heavens to the other

here again there fallowing scriptures are reffering to both 70 AD and the end

Mt 24:32 “Now learn this lesson from the fig tree: As soon as its twigs get tender and its leaves come out, you know that summer is near.
    Mt 24:33 Even so, when you see all these things, you know that it is near, right at the door.
    Mt 24:34 I tell you the truth, this generation will certainly not pass away until all these things have happened.
    Mt 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away

Pierre

Viewing 20 posts - 481 through 500 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account