Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi nick

how you contribute to this site?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    I pay.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,08:38)
    Hi T,
    I pay.

nick

how and were??

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    T8 owns the site and if you wanted to help PM him.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,09:56)
    Hi T,
    T8 owns the site and if you wanted to help PM him.

nick

thanks

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 23 2010,02:19)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 22 2010,18:31)

Quote (terraricca @ April 22 2010,03:10)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 21 2010,22:31)

Quote (terraricca @ April 21 2010,17:03)
    georg

there is the resurrection of the ones who did right and the wickets at the second resurrection,and wen they will be teach ed by the first resurrection and after a time set by God they will be tested with the released of Satan,and all the wicket ones who will not have accepted Christ will be destroyed see revelation.

Why do you think Satan is locked up for a 1000 years, what will be going on during that time?
    Paul also said, all will be resurrected, but all in their own order, meaning, not all at once, 1 Cor. 15:23; when, do you think, will that happen, before or after the 1000 years?

Georg

georg

this will happen after the 1000 years.

and georg,do you think that the first resurrection for the ones on earth there will be no work to be done,but in peace and with the guidance of our brothers in heaven and Christ ,who you think will prepare the arrival of the one in the second resurrection? yes the first resurrected,love will be the rule of law.

The only thing that will happen “after” the 1000 years of reign is, Satan will be loosed and give mankind a final test. I don't read of anything else that will happen to man than.

Georg

georg

many things happen after the 1000years second resurrection

are those people just popping up in the field like mushrooms?

were the nation coming from are the build during that time or also pop up,(God is a God of order)

Satan is release along would it take him ?test how long?

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
    Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
    Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

and the battle of Gog and Magog this is all the earth final battle.

so many things will happen during that period after the millenium.

terraricca, you're forgetting that during the 1000 years people will marry, children will be born, there will be no wars, no crime, no sickness; the only death that will occur is of the once that do not listen, and die again.
    By the end of the 1000 years we will have quite a crowd.
    Where the resurrected once will appear I could not know for sure, but I believe they will be resurrected into their family.
    Those that died last will be resurrected first, so they have the support of their family.
    There will also be no final battle, those that follow Satan will surround the city, but as you can read, fire comes down and destroys them all.
    The Bible does not say how much time Satan has to deceive the world.
    After Satan gets to watch all, he too will be thrown into the lake of fire, he will be the last.

Georg

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 22 2010,07:30)

Quote (terraricca @ April 21 2010,18:21)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 21 2010,17:43)
    Hi T,
    The first resurrection is of the sons of God.
    Those washed and reborn from above who are led by the Spirit.

nick
    understand these scriptures

Rev 14:7 He said in a loud voice, “Fear God and give him glory, because the hour of his judgment has come. Worship him who made the heavens, the earth, the sea and the springs of water.”

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones on which were seated those who had been given authority to judge. And I saw the souls of those who had been beheaded because of their testimony for Jesus and because of the word of God. They had not worshiped the beast or his image and had not received his mark on their foreheads or their hands. They came to life and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

Rev 19:5 Then a voice came from the throne, saying:
    “Praise our God,
    all you his servants,
    you who fear him,
    both small and great!”
    Rev 19:6 Then I heard what sounded like a great multitude, like the roar of rushing waters and like loud peals of thunder, shouting:
    “Hallelujah!
    For our Lord God Almighty reigns.
    Rev 19:7 Let us rejoice and be glad
    and give him glory!
    For the wedding of the Lamb has come,
    and his bride has made herself ready.

“Write: ‘Blessed are those who are invited to the wedding supper of the Lamb!’ ” And he added, “These are the true words of God.”

Rev 14:12 This calls for patient endurance on the part of the saints who obey God’s commandments and remain faithful to Jesus.
    Rev 14:13 Then I heard a voice from heaven say, “Write: Blessed are the dead who die in the Lord from now on.”
    “Yes,” says the Spirit, “they will rest from their labor, for their deeds will follow them

Rev 12:10 Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
    “Now have come the salvation and the power and the kingdom of our God,
    and the authority of his Christ.
    For the accuser of our brothers,
    who accuses them before our God day and night,
    has been hurled down.
    Rev 12:11 They overcame him
    by the blood of the Lamb
    and by the word of their testimony;
    they did not love their lives so much
    as to shrink from death.

Rev 11:18 The nations were angry;
    and your wrath has come.
    The time has come for judging the dead,
    and for rewarding your servants the prophets
    and your saints and those who reverence your name,
    both small and great—
    and for destroying those who destroy the earth.”

Rev 7:13 Then one of the elders asked me, “These in white robes—who are they, and where did they come from?”
    Rev 7:14 I answered, “Sir, you know.”
    And he said, “These are they who have come out of the great tribulation; they have washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
    Rev 7:15 Therefore,
    “they are before the throne of God
    and serve him day and night in his temple;
    and he who sits on the throne will spread his tent over them.
    Rev 7:16 Never again will they hunger;
    never again will they thirst.
    The sun will not beat upon them,
    nor any scorching heat.
    Rev 7:17 For the Lamb at the center of the throne will be their shepherd;
    he will lead them to springs of living water.
    And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes.”

Hi T,
    Did you think the way of Christ was the only way God could save men?
    No but we should seriously seek to be in the sabbath rest millenium [Heb4]

YES

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Indeed the NAME OF JESUS is the only name UNDER HEAVEN given for the salvation of men.
    But God is Sovereign.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 23 2010,13:55)
    Hi Georg,
    Indeed the NAME OF JESUS is the only name UNDER HEAVEN given for the salvation of men.
    But God is Sovereign.

Can't argue with that.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 23 2010,13:49)

Quote (terraricca @ April 23 2010,02:19)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 22 2010,18:31)

Quote (terraricca @ April 22 2010,03:10)

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 21 2010,22:31)

Quote (terraricca @ April 21 2010,17:03)
    georg

there is the resurrection of the ones who did right and the wickets at the second resurrection,and wen they will be teach ed by the first resurrection and after a time set by God they will be tested with the released of Satan,and all the wicket ones who will not have accepted Christ will be destroyed see revelation.

Why do you think Satan is locked up for a 1000 years, what will be going on during that time?
    Paul also said, all will be resurrected, but all in their own order, meaning, not all at once, 1 Cor. 15:23; when, do you think, will that happen, before or after the 1000 years?

Georg

georg

this will happen after the 1000 years.

and georg,do you think that the first resurrection for the ones on earth there will be no work to be done,but in peace and with the guidance of our brothers in heaven and Christ ,who you think will prepare the arrival of the one in the second resurrection? yes the first resurrected,love will be the rule of law.

The only thing that will happen “after” the 1000 years of reign is, Satan will be loosed and give mankind a final test. I don't read of anything else that will happen to man than.

Georg

georg

many things happen after the 1000years second resurrection

are those people just popping up in the field like mushrooms?

were the nation coming from are the build during that time or also pop up,(God is a God of order)

Satan is release along would it take him ?test how long?

Rev 20:7 When the thousand years are over, Satan will be released from his prison
    Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore.
    Rev 20:9 They marched across the breadth of the earth and surrounded the camp of God’s people, the city he loves. But fire came down from heaven and devoured them.
    Rev 20:10 And the devil, who deceived them, was thrown into the lake of burning sulfur, where the beast and the false prophet had been thrown. They will be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

and the battle of Gog and Magog this is all the earth final battle.

so many things will happen during that period after the millenium.

terraricca, you're forgetting that during the 1000 years people will marry, children will be born, there will be no wars, no crime, no sickness; the only death that will occur is of the once that do not listen, and die again.
    By the end of the 1000 years we will have quite a crowd.
    Where the resurrected once will appear I could not know for sure, but I believe they will be resurrected into their family.
    Those that died last will be resurrected first, so they have the support of their family.
    There will also be no final battle, those that follow Satan will surround the city, but as you can read, fire comes down and destroys them all.
    The Bible does not say how much time Satan has to deceive the world.
    After Satan gets to watch all, he too will be thrown into the lake of fire, he will be the last.

Georg

georg

what a bout Gog and Magog

Rev 20:8 and will go out to deceive the nations in the four corners of the earth—Gog and Magog—to gather them for battle. In number they are like the sand on the seashore

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

Magog was the grandson of Noah, the son of Japheth, Noah's son.
    According to the foot notes in my Bible, and identified by Josephus, they are the people now called Russia.
    Gog, it says, may have been a ruler.
    Satan may gather them to battle, but there will be no battle. Those that follow Satan in his final attempt to fight God, are most likely the once that had never experienced the deceiving powers of Satan; those that were borne and raised during the millennium.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 24 2010,00:14)
    terraricca

Magog was the grandson of Noah, the son of Japheth, Noah's son.
    According to the foot notes in my Bible, and identified by Josephus, they are the people now called Russia.
    Gog, it says, may have been a ruler.
    Satan may gather them to battle, but there will be no battle. Those that follow Satan in his final attempt to fight God, are most likely the once that had never experienced the deceiving powers of Satan; those that were borne and raised during the millennium.

Georg

georg

thats something i did not know

thanks

i will look in to that

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ April 22 2010,08:04)

Quote (Ed J @ April 17 2010,09:42)

Quote (thethinker @ April 17 2010,07:35)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2010,06:13)
    Hi Georg,
    When Jesus has ruled 1000 years then the second resurrection takes place and all outside of him who have ever lived face judgement-from Sodom and Gomorrah too.
    Of course those in him do not come under judgement because they have have already passed from death to life.
    He cannot die in the second death and neither can those under his garment.

thinker

Hi Thinker,

Don't you think it would be better for you to give your input rather that merely criticize others?

I asked you “twice” now when do you think “Jesus returned?;
    as I know you 'follow' some of the 'Preterist's doctrines'.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

https://heavennet.net/cgi-bin….;t=2754

thinker

Hi Thinker,

Talking in this thread doesn't interest you?
    I'm interested in hearing your views,
    not interested in your defenses.

God bless
    Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 22 2010,07:30)
    Did you think the way of Christ was the only way God could save men?
    No but we should seriously seek to be in the sabbath rest millenium [Heb4]

Show me another way.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    Read Mt25

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 29 2010,21:43)
    Hi Georg,
    Read Mt25

I know what it says; I ask, show me another way, and don't give me no cop out answers; read Acts 4:12

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Where's Thinker in this thread as he holds (as I understand things) many of the Preterists views?

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 29 2010,21:57)

Hi Georg,
    Read Mt25

I know what it says; I ask, show me another way, and don't give me no cop out answers; read Acts 4:12

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Read scripture carefully.
    Acts 4,12
    “And there is salvation IN no one else;

for there is no other name UNDER HEAVEN that has been GIVEN among men by which we must be saved”

In what way does this limit his God in expressing His mercy and love?
    Is there salvation IN anyone else-Peter, Moses?
    He is under heaven but God is not.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2010,08:47)

Hi Georg,
    Read Mt25

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Acts 4,12

for there is no other name UNDER HEAVEN that has been GIVEN among men by which we must be saved”  

God's love was demonstrated when he gave his only begotten son to die in our stead; therefore, any one that does not except the sacrifice of Christ, CAN NOT BE SAVED.
    God's grace is given to those who demonstrated their faith in Jesus; without faith, no grace.

That is why ALL have to first get to know Jesus; how can you have faith in some one you don't know; again, that is what the millennium is for, to get to know Jesus first.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ May 01 2010,13:31)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 01 2010,08:47)

Hi Georg,
    Read Mt25

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Acts 4,12

God's love was demonstrated when he gave his only begotten son to die in our stead; therefore, any one that does not except the sacrifice of Christ, CAN NOT BE SAVED.
    God's grace is given to those who demonstrated their faith in Jesus; without faith, no grace.

That is why ALL have to first get to know Jesus; how can you have faith in some one you don't know; again, that is what the millennium is for, to get to know Jesus first.

Georg

georg

you know some thing new ??

Rev 20:4 I saw thrones. Those who had been given authority to judge were sitting on them. I also saw the souls of those whose heads had been cut off because they had given witness for Jesus and because of God’s word. They had not worshiped the beast or his statue. They had not received his mark on their foreheads or hands. They came to LIFE and RULED with Christ for 1,000 years.
    Rev 20:5 This is the first resurrection. The rest of the dead did not come to life until the 1,000 years were ended.
    Rev 20:6 Blessed and holy are those who take part in the first resurrection. The second death has no power over them. They will be priests of God and of Christ. They will rule with him for 1,000 years

this means 144k + great crowd

Viewing 20 posts - 421 through 440 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account