Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    When Jesus has ruled 1000 years then the second resurrection takes place and all outside of him who have ever lived face judgement-from Sodom and Gomorrah too.
    Of course those in him do not come under judgement because they have have already passed from death to life.
    He cannot die in the second death and neither can those under his garment.

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 17 2010,06:13)
    Hi Georg,
    When Jesus has ruled 1000 years then the second resurrection takes place and all outside of him who have ever lived face judgement-from Sodom and Gomorrah too.
    Of course those in him do not come under judgement because they have have already passed from death to life.

thinker

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (thethinker @ April 17 2010,07:35)

Hi Georg,

thinker

Hi Thinker,

Don't you think it would be better for you to give your input rather that merely criticize others?

I asked you “twice” now when do you think “Jesus returned?;
    as I know you 'follow' some of the 'Preterist's doctrines'.

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hi Georg,

Actually I feel like thinker, but I will give you scripture why.

Mat 10:15 Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.

The problem with most people is, they think that “the day of judgment” means sentencing; when does any one ever get sentenced with out a trial first? That is exactly what “the day of judgment” is, a thousand years of teaching to all who will be resurrected, every one in his order.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 17 2010,10:16)

Hi Georg,

Mat 10:15   Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.  

The problem with most people is, they think that “the day of judgment” means sentencing; when does any one ever get sentenced with out a trial first? That is exactly what “the day of judgment” is, a thousand years of teaching to all who will be resurrected, every one in his order.  

Georg

georg

some do not pay much attention to scriptures;Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil

this is very clear you do not need a university degree to understand this.or even know GREEK ,HEBREW,ARAMEEN

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 17 2010,16:22)

Hi Georg,

Mat 10:15   Verily I say unto you, It shall be more tolerable for the land of Sodom and Gomorrha in the day of judgment, than for that city.  

Georg

georg

some do not pay much attention to scriptures;Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil

this is very clear you do not need a university degree to understand this.or even know GREEK ,HEBREW,ARAMEEN

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

If the world does not get a chance to get to know Jesus first, then this scripture is not true.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 17 2010,22:12)

Hi Georg,

Georg

georg

Jhn 3:17   For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  

If the world does not get a chance to get to know Jesus first, then this scripture is not true.

Georg

georg

we can not separate those two scriptures,they are both applied at the same time,so they both are true.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,

Georg

georg

Jhn 3:17   For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.  

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Jesus does not come to condemn the world.

That choice is made by those in the world who reject his godly testimony.

terraricca
    Participant

nick

that the truth,this is our free will to choice,so that justice is rendered By God, but men own choice will condemn him.so his own blood will be on his head.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi T,
    The coming of Jesus offered rescue from the curse of death on the sons of Adam though the gift of the eternal Spirit that raises them even after death.
    But he also ushered in the worse curse of the second death for those who refuse the salvation message of God.
    Of course mercy mercy triumphs over judgement too and God will show mercy to the merciful.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 18 2010,08:10)
    Hi T,
    The coming of Jesus offered rescue from the curse of death on the sons of Adam though the gift of the eternal Spirit that raises them even after death.
    But he also ushered in the worse curse of the second death for those who refuse the salvation message of God.
    Of course mercy mercy triumphs over judgement too and God will show mercy to the merciful.

nick

this will be done in the second resurection.but you right.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ April 18 2010,04:34)

Hi Georg,

Georg

georg

Georg

georg

we can not separate those two scriptures,they are both applied at the same time,so they both are true.

I know that, what I'm asking is this; how will all those be saved that never heard the name Jesus?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi georg,
    All will not be saved or Mt25 is a sham.
    God is just and fair but it is His business how He goes about it.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Hi T,

There is no mercy without repentance, and how will you repent without understanding?

Jhn 12:47 And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.

If this was not so, then most people, including us here on the forum, would have little chance.

Act 24:15 And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.

Now tell me, what would be the purpose of resurrecting the unjust if they would not be given a chance to hear their savior, and a chance to repent?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ April 18 2010,21:03)

Hi T,

There is no mercy without repentance, and how will you repent without understanding?

Jhn 12:47   And if any man hear my words, and believe not, I judge him not: for I came not to judge the world, but to save the world.  

If this was not so, then most people, including us here on the forum, would have little chance.

Act 24:15   And have hope toward God, which they themselves also allow, that there shall be a resurrection of the dead, both of the just and unjust.  

Now tell me, what would be the purpose of resurrecting the unjust if they would not be given a chance to hear their savior, and a chance to repent?

Georg

georg

Christ does not judge ,true but is coming does and his preaching does,
    Jn 3:18 Whoever believes in him is not condemned, but whoever does not believe stands condemned already because he has not believed in the name of God’s one and only Son.
    Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil.
    Jn 3:20 Everyone who does evil hates the light, and will not come into the light for fear that his deeds will be exposed.
    Jn 3:21 But whoever lives by the truth comes into the light, so that it may be seen plainly that what he has done has been done through God

Ed J
    Participant

Yes indeed he has and it was on “Pentecost”! (Click Here)

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    His Spirit did.
    He is yet at the right hand of God in heaven.

Maranatha Lord Jesus.

Again your numbers cannot discern between the Holy Spirit and God and His anointed son.
    Get ready bridesmaid.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 20 2010,05:07)
    Hi ED,
    His Spirit did.

Maranatha Lord Jesus.

Again your numbers cannot discern between the Holy Spirit and God and His anointed son.
    Get ready bridesmaid.

Hi Nick,

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth(makes alive); the flesh profiteth nothing:
      the words that I(Jesus) speak unto you, they are (God's)spirit, and they are life.

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Indeed.
    You cannot discern between the anointer, the anointing and the anointed.

The Lord is the Spirit.

In that Spirit you too can be seated with him in the heavenlies.[col2]

When he returns he will summon his enemies and execute them so we need to be careful what we say in his name.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ April 20 2010,05:37)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 20 2010,05:07)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ April 20 2010,06:14)

Hi ED,
    His Spirit did.

Maranatha Lord Jesus.

Get ready bridesmaid.

Hi Nick,

John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth(makes alive); the flesh profiteth nothing:
      the words that I(Jesus) speak unto you, they are (God's)spirit, and they are life.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED,
    Indeed.
    1) You cannot discern between the anointer, the anointing and the anointed.

The Lord is the Spirit.

2) In that Spirit you too can be seated with him in the heavenlies.[col2]

2) When he returns he will summon his enemies and execute them so we need to be careful what we say in his name.

Hi Nick,

1) Opinion.

2) Thank you for your approval.

3) He returned in Spirit on “Pentecost”.

God bless
    Ed J

Viewing 20 posts - 361 through 380 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account