Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca and Nick

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

“Kings” and “Priests, there are two groups of saints; what do kings do? they rule; what do priests do? they serve the kings.
    The 144000, not only are they all Israelites, but they are the only once that have the Fathers name written in their forehead, what does that mean? First of all, they don't have a literal name written on their head; they are the adopted son of God. When a man adopts a son, is the son then not called by that mans name? that is what that means. They are the kings, and Jesus is the King of kings.
    You have to look at what the Bible says,

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

How can God's government/kingdom continue to increase when this planet is all filled up?
    Why would God create such a vast universe? for no reason, or for a purpose?
    You see, that is were all the “kings” come in, they are trained by Jesus how to rule future earths.
    There is something else you need to notice.

Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure.

This has nothing to do with sex; you know that “woman” is symbolic for church. These 144000 had never any contact with any other church, they were Israelites that followed Jesus' teaching.
    They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. They sacrificed their life for Jesus.

Georg

terraricca

Is this the post you meant?
    I was looking for this post all over on the other thread, why did you ask about it on the other thread?
    So, what is it that you want to talk about?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 12 2010,06:24)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 12 2010,04:21)
    Nick and terraricca

I gave you scriptures, not my opinions as you both did.
    I am not under contract to PROVE anything to either of you. I am here to help you with the understanding of scriptures, by NOT believing scripture, you don't hurt my feelings.
    The truth is, as my wife has pointed out, if you think you have prove (scripture) to the contrary, why have you not presented the PROVE?
    To disagree doesn't take much, on this forum it is the norm, but to PROVE me wrong has yet to happen.
    You may think I'm bragging, I am not because I know where my understanding comes from. Less then ten years ago I believed Jesus always existed, and many other wrongs. Understanding comes from God, period, not from colleges, or seminars; and only by believing the word of God first. Any one that contradicts the word of God, can not expect God to give him the Holy Spirit, why? because in essence you're calling God a liar.

Georg

georg

i do not understand your respond to what i send as respond to your quote ????

it seams you confuse me with Nick  could it be ????

georg

yes this is the one ,so look at it and answered it

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 13 2010,03:18)
    terraricca

That's funny, I got the same scriptures in my Bible.

Georg

georg

not to many pay attention to it,

they think God has talked to the wind

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 13 2010,04:14)
    reminder to all

Dt 13:1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,
    Dt 13:2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,”
    Dt 13:3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
    Dt 13:4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.
    Dt 13:5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.
    Dt 13:6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known,

What was THAT in regards to T ??

You think all Prophets or those who have dreams should be stoned?

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent to you, how often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and you would not!(Matthew 23;37)

For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” (Revelation 19:10)

The Day of the Lord
    28- “And afterward,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your old men will dream dreams,
    your young men will see visions.

29- Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days. …
    32- Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 13 2010,03:24)
    terraricca and Nick

Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

“Kings” and “Priests, there are two groups of saints; what do kings do? they rule; what do priests do? they serve the kings.
    The 144000, not only are they all Israelites, but they are the only once that have the Fathers name written in their forehead, what does that mean? First of all, they don't have a literal name written on their head; they are the adopted son of God. When a man adopts a son, is the son then not called by that mans name? that is what that means. They are the kings, and Jesus is the King of kings.

Isa 9:7   Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.  

How can God's government/kingdom continue to increase when this planet is all filled up?
    You see, that is were all the “kings” come in, they are trained by Jesus how to rule future earths.

Rev 14:4 These are those who did not defile themselves with women, for they kept themselves pure.

This has nothing to do with sex; you know that “woman” is symbolic for church. These 144000 had never any contact with any other church, they were Israelites that followed Jesus' teaching.
    They follow the Lamb wherever he goes. They were purchased from among men and offered as firstfruits to God and the Lamb. They sacrificed their life for Jesus.

Georg

terraricca

I was looking for this post all over on the other thread,  why did you ask about it on the other thread?

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Where in scripture do we see priests of God serving kings?
    Why do kings have God's name on them but not priests?
    Where is it written that King Jesus trains the other kings?
    Where does scripture say other earths will be ruled by men?

Your imagination is very active and leads to unsubstantiated opinions.

terraricca
    Participant

georg

your bible is different than mine i read in;Rev 5:10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,
    and they will reign on the earth.”

you said;Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 13 2010,09:09)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 13 2010,04:14)
    reminder to all

Dt 13:1 If a prophet, or one who foretells by dreams, appears among you and announces to you a miraculous sign or wonder,
    Dt 13:2 and if the sign or wonder of which he has spoken takes place, and he says, “Let us follow other gods” (gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,”
    Dt 13:3 you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The LORD your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul.
    Dt 13:4 It is the LORD your God you must follow, and him you must revere. Keep his commands and obey him; serve him and hold fast to him.
    Dt 13:5 That prophet or dreamer must be put to death, because he preached rebellion against the LORD your God, who brought you out of Egypt and redeemed you from the land of slavery; he has tried to turn you from the way the LORD your God commanded you to follow. You must purge the evil from among you.
    Dt 13:6 If your very own brother, or your son or daughter, or the wife you love, or your closest friend secretly entices you, saying, “Let us go and worship other gods” (gods that neither you nor your fathers have known,

What was THAT in regards to T ??

You think all Prophets or those who have dreams should be stoned?

O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you that kill the prophets, and stone them which are sent to you, how often would I have gathered your children together, even as a hen gathers her chickens under her wings, and you would not!(Matthew 23;37)

For the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.” (Revelation 19:10)

The Day of the Lord
    28- “And afterward,
    I will pour out my Spirit on all people.
    Your sons and daughters will prophesy,
    your old men will dream dreams,
    your young men will see visions.

29- Even on my servants, both men and women,
    I will pour out my Spirit in those days. …
    32- Before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord.

K

you think in today religion is any different ,????

look again to what Christ has said who are really his disciples;and compere to what it says in Deut;13;4,5

karmarie
    Participant

Hi T, just wondering why you put it there thats all.
    Things are a bit strange around here lately. I cant figure out why?

Yes there are false Prophets everywhere, then theres those who start cults, like here in NZ we have a Guy who says hes King David, and demands big money , even handing the money bag around three times each meeting, believe it or not he has a big following!

terraricca
    Participant

K

many people do not like God s truth, and Christ Gospel ,because of those religion who have defile the word of God,
    but the true worshipers know there master

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 13 2010,11:36)
    georg

your bible is different than mine i read in;Rev 5:10 You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to serve our God,

you said;Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

terraricca

Look at this scripture in these two translation.

KJV; 2Pe 2:9 The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:

Now compare with the

NIV; 2Pe 2:9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.

Do you see the difference, which of the two in your opinion is correct?
    That is the reason I stick to the KJV.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 13 2010,13:17)

georg

you said;Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

terraricca

KJV; 2Pe 2:9   The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:  

Now compare with the

NIV; 2Pe 2:9 if this is so, then the Lord knows how to rescue godly men from trials and to hold the unrighteous for the day of judgment, while continuing their punishment.

Georg

georg

. 10 “And Thou hast made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”
    Rev 5:9-10 (NASB77

; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. 11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels
    Rev 5:9-11 (KJV)

10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”
    Rev 5:10 (NASB)

yes i can see were things do not line up.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 13 2010,11:11)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 13 2010,03:24)
    terraricca and Nick

Rev 5:10   And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.  

Isa 9:7   Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.  

Georg

terraricca

I was looking for this post all over on the other thread,  why did you ask about it on the other thread?

Georg

Hi Georg,
    Where in scripture do we see priests of God serving kings?
    Why do kings have God's name on them but not priests?
    Where is it written that King Jesus trains the other kings?
    Where does scripture say other earths will be ruled by men?

Your imagination is very active and leads to unsubstantiated opinions.

Nick

Let me give you two scriptures first, and see if you don't agree there are two groups of saints.

Rev 7:3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

Rev 7:4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an hundred and forty and four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel.

There three things to notice here;
    One; they are sealed by God in their forehead.
    Two; Why are only the 144000 sealed?
    Three; they are all Israelites, as scriptures 5-8 show.

Now look at this group.

Rev 7:9 ¶ After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;

Let me make two points.
    One; they are from all nations of the world.
    Two; none of these have the seal of God in their forehead.

But what is it, that all have in common?

Rev 7:14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.

“ALL” of them have come out of great tribulation.
    So why the two groups?

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

Now look at the next scripture and think about it.

Rev 20:4 ¶ And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.

“And I saw THRONES”, plural, like many; “and THEY sat upon them”, who are THEY that sat on those thrones? do not kings sit on thrones?

And why should God want so many Kings besides Jesus?

Isa 9:7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the LORD of hosts will perform this.

You tell me, how can God's government continue to increase when this planet is all filled up; or do you think God put this scripture in the Bible just for fun?

Where did I say other earth are ruled by men? These 144000 are no longer men, they are those that came up in the first resurrection, they are spirit beings. They are more then just spirit beings, they are those that share in the DEVINE nature of Christ.

2Pe 1:4 Whereby are given unto us exceeding great and precious promises: that by these ye might be partakers of the divine nature, having escaped the corruption that is in the world through lust.

Did not Jesus say that the Father “taught” HIM what to say? Do you expect the saints to just know automatically what their responsibilities are? That is why you read in Dan. 2:44, God is setting up his kingdom, he is preparing those that will rule with Jesus, the King “of” kings.

Why don't you just for once, stop stirring the pot and get serious.

Georg

igorwulff
    Participant

George,

For the most part I agree with you. But aren't the Jews, these Israelites the first fruits, the people who are Jews in spirit? It is through faith that we can be children/descendants of Abraham.

Elizabeth
    Participant

igorwulff

Both groups make up the first fruit, first resurrection.

Georg

Anonymous

it feels so good to bear witness,that men do seek the true word of prophecy,and they waiteth upon one whom it is written;bohold,a stone that hath 7 eyes!for out of the house of DAVID shall he arise!in the last day shall ye consider it!

Anonymous

WHEN OUR KING ,JESUS THE CHRIST,SHALL RETURN,SHALL HE FIND FAITH UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!for surely,LOT found none righteous,wherefore the KING OF HEAVEN had not mercy upon the cities of Sodom,BUT CAUSE his two angels TO BRING FIRE DOWN UPON THEIR HEADS,yet still the children of that generation shall rise up againgst this generation because of the iniquity that is in her!this is He whom Enoch spake of when he said,BEHOLD THE ELECT ONE!

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 13 2010,13:38)

georg

terraricca

KJV; 2Pe 2:9   The Lord knoweth how to deliver the godly out of temptations, and to reserve the unjust unto the day of judgment to be punished:  

Now compare with the

Georg

georg

. 10 “And Thou hast made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth. 11 And I beheld, and I heard the voice of many angels

10 “You have made them to be a kingdom and priests to our God; and they will reign upon the earth.”

Hi,
    On Rev5.10 the YLT agrees with the KJV showing the translation of the majority text manuscripts is correct.

However it disagrees with the NASB and the NIV from other manuscripts.

The NIV does not mention any manuscript discrepancy though.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 30 2010,17:00)

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 13 2010,13:38)

georg

terraricca

Now compare with the

Georg

georg

Hi,
    On Rev5.10 the YLT agrees with the KJV showing the translation of the majority text manuscripts is correct.

However it disagrees with the NASB and the NIV from other manuscripts.

The NIV does not mention any manuscript discrepancy though.

Nick

if you look at it and the knowledge of scriptures they can both be accepted ,
    being kings and rule the earth or make them a kingdom and rule on the earth,

the spirit of God is not changed;we know the 144000 will rule the earth that is what kingship means and priesthood as well

i have no problem with that.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (sanmiguel737 @ Mar. 30 2010,16:33)
    WHEN OUR KING ,JESUS THE CHRIST,SHALL RETURN,SHALL HE FIND FAITH UPON THE FACE OF THE EARTH!for surely,LOT found none righteous,wherefore the KING OF HEAVEN had not mercy upon the cities of Sodom,BUT CAUSE his two angels TO BRING FIRE DOWN UPON THEIR HEADS,yet still the children of that generation shall rise up againgst this generation because of the iniquity that is in her!this is He whom Enoch spake of when he said,BEHOLD THE ELECT ONE!

hi

GE 18:26 So the LORD said, “ If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare the whole place on their account

true they were only three of them;

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Guest @ Mar. 30 2010,16:33)

Take notice Nick, even the children of Sodom and Gomorrah will have a chance after their resurrection, and so will you, and every one else.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account