Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

Rev 17:3 So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.

Who are the seven heads? and who or what are the ten horns?

Rev 17:8 The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.

How would you go about explaining this verse?

Rev 17:9 And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.

Do you believe this is talking about the seven hills Rome is build on?

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Who are the seven kings? who are the five that are fallen? who is the one that is? and who is the one not yet come?

Rev 17:11 And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.

Who is the beast that was, and is not? who is the eighth that is of the seven?

Rev 17:12 And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.

Who are these kings that give their power to what beast?

Rev 17:13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.

How can they have one mind, and give their power to what beast?

Consider this a test, Nick can help if he wants to.

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

The earth will be tried with fire, only some will still stand. (like Daniel escaped the fire)  
    Also in Peter it says everything will be burnt up, the elements will melt in the heat, That there will be a new Heaven and new Earth.

Where do people get the idea there will be a thousand year millenium?
    Thats the 'thousands' of years where the work of Satan stopped and the gospel was allowed to go throughout the world.

Soon he will be realeased for a short time, (probably already slowly beginning) to decieve the nations and gather them for battle but will be destroyed. (just one of my theories!)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 03 2010,16:31)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 03 2010,11:46)
                   Look at what The 'antichrist' TEACHES…

Rev.13:12,15 …and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast(Jesus Flesh), whose deadly
    wound was healed… and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast(Jesus Flesh) should be killed.

Ed, Hi, can you explain this for me? Thanks.

Hi Karmarie, sure…

The whore is riding the red dragon

The beast that that the whore of Rev.17:3 is riding is the great red dragon of Rev.12:3.
    The red dragon is the (i am=23) that was, and is not (and yet is), and ascends out of the bottomless pit.

Mystery Babylon is a whore

Mystery Babylon: The mother of harlots is riding the red dragon (of Rev.17:3) which she worships as an image
    told by the false prophet, which causes the whole world to call the antichrist's name of blasphemy: 'i am'=23 …god. (Rev.13:1)
    Mark 3:26: If Satan (as i am god) rise up against himself, and be divided, he cannot stand, but hath an 'end'=23. (2Thess.2:3-4)

Identifying the image

The image: which both the 'antichrist'(222) and the 'false prophet'(666) worship is…
    [222+666=888] a false flesh god under the Greek name [Ιησους=888]! (Isaiah 53:12)
    The false prophet declares whoever does not worship this image should be killed (Rev.13:15)
    Mystery Babylon of Rev.17:5 is propagating this image told by the false prophet.

Identifying the 'antichrist'

satan's=74 name is Lucifer=74 known as the 'great i am'=74 and is the 'antichrist' of Rev.13:1. (74+74+74=222)
    Satan did rise up against himself, so his kingdom is divided and it cannot stand but hath an 'end'. (Haggai 2:22)

888 divided into 666 and 222 (Rev.16:19)

Rev.17:13: These both with one mind are (physically) represented as satan divided
    into the 'antichrist' (222) of Rev.13:1 and the false prophet (666) of Rev.13:11.
    These are the ones that are declaring with one mind that 'i am' is their god.
    The false prophet's image is [Ιησους=888] Ē-Ā-Soos as a flesh god,
    which is called by the antichrist's 'name of blasphemy': i am.

Let me know if you have any unanswered questions and I will try to help; OK?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Ed

Ok heres some yes no questions:

1- Did Jesus return in Spirit?

2- Is there going to be a thousand year millenium on earth?

Remember just yes or no :) then I may ask some more.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 05 2010,21:52)
    terraricca

Rev 17:3   So he carried me away in the spirit into the wilderness: and I saw a woman sit upon a scarlet coloured beast, full of names of blasphemy, having seven heads and ten horns.  

Who are the seven heads? and who or what are the ten horns?

Rev 17:8   The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is.  

How would you go about explaining this verse?

Rev 17:9   And here is the mind which hath wisdom. The seven heads are seven mountains, on which the woman sitteth.  

Do you believe this is talking about the seven hills Rome is build on?

Rev 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  

Who are the seven kings? who are the five that are fallen? who is the one that is? and who is the one  not yet come?

Rev 17:11   And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.  

Who is the beast that was, and is not? who is the eighth that is of the seven?

Rev 17:12   And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast.  

Who are these kings that give their power to what beast?

Rev 17:13   These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast.  

How can they have one mind, and give their power to what beast?

Consider this a test, Nick can help if he wants to.

Georg

georg

so you looking for cheep talk;let go by questions,first there is one chosen kingdom and it is the kingdom of God and Christ is the King,this we all agree on;

secondly who is that beast 7 heads we know it is the world powers,but who is the 8 well it says he is out of the 7 heads but he represent also the total 7 and will go to perdition,

now we know that the final fight is for the supremacy of Christ kingdom,so it would logical to assume that the 8 th king will make all the kings of the earth come to one mind by refusing to give up there kingdom and worship God the father,to do that as we see it in action before our eyes ,is that the western countries are working hard to promote the ancient Greece trade mark 'DEMOCRATY' this will all the countries be able to trade,work,share the planet,and control all others,this of cause will put in jeopardy

there sovereignty if there would be another power beside there's this is were the harlot is one to many to handle and that's where she will be eaten,so that only one power ,one mind,one will is left,and no they will fight the remaining true Christians on the planet,this is were Christ return will be seen by the destruction of that earthly kingdom,

this in a shell is my understanding of those events ,now georg you can let loose you fury of comments

the ten horn would be a representation of the total of kings in the joint venture.who it is or will be is to be seen ,

Elizabeth
    Participant

terraricca

Tu-shay, did I say anything about “cheep talk” in this post?

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

Hi Ed

The image: which both the 'antichrist'(222) and the 'false prophet'(666) worship is…
    [222+666=888] a false flesh god under the Greek name [Ιησους=888]!

Whats the Greek name? Do you mean like Jesus instead of Yahshua, and the flesh image people have (blonde haired guy etc) or statues eg in the Catholic church, rather than spiritually being one with the Father and the Son, but making a false image of Him. Example my Mum and Dad have pictures of an imagined Jesus everywhere, and in Church they kneel to the statue of Jesus on the cross. (theyre Catholics I guess you could guess).

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 07 2010,10:47)
    Hi Ed

[222+666=888] a false flesh god under the Greek name [Ιησους=888]!

Whats the Greek name? Do you mean like Jesus instead of Yahshua, and the flesh image people have (blonde haired guy etc) or statues eg in the Catholic church, rather than spiritually being one with the Father and the Son, but making a false image of Him.  Example my Mum and Dad have pictures of an imagined Jesus everywhere, and in Church they kneel to the statue of Jesus on the cross. (theyre Catholics I guess you could guess).

Hi Karmarie,

I didn't get a chance to respond to your last Post yet.
    But this response is more important, so I will respond to this one first.

The image is: a False 'flesh return' of [Ιησους=888]. (1John 4:3)
          All religious institutions have their own image!

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distractions of spirit

Because Jesus “Second Coming” was “Spiritual” and occurred on “Pentecost”!

John 14:24 He that loveth me not keepeth not my sayings: and
    the word which ye hear is not mine, but the Father's which sent me.
    John 6:63 It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing:
    the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.
    John 3:34 For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God:
                   for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.

Proof Text: Verily, verily, I say unto you, except a corn of wheat fall into the ground and die,
    it abides alone: but if [Jesus=74] dies, [He] will bring forth much [fruit=74] (John 12:24).
    Rom:8:16: The Spirit itself beareth witness with our spirit, that we are the children of God:

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 07 2010,04:50)
    terraricca

Tu-shay, did I say anything about “cheep talk” in this post?

Georg

georg

no thanks,merci

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    At Pentecost Jesus was adjoined to his body by sharing with them the Spirit God had given him.
    He was still at the right hand of God in heaven and is yet to meet his brothers.
    Will he be pleased to meet with you?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 06 2010,20:48)
    Hi Ed

Ok heres some yes no questions:

1- Did Jesus return in Spirit?

2- Is there going to be a thousand year millenium on earth?

Remember just yes or no :) then I may ask some more.

Hi Karmarie,

1) Yes; on the day of “Pentecost”!

2) That is symbolic of a complete cycle. (Matt. 13:8 / Matt.19:29)
         The 144,000 is also symbolic Pointing toward Gematria.

God bless
    Ed J

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Ed,
    The head of the body of Christ was still with God in heaven.
    Stephen saw him there.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 07 2010,18:46)
    Hi Ed,
    The head of the body of Christ was still with God in heaven.
    Stephen saw him there.

Hi Nick,

Where do think Heaven is?

Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Thanks Ed,  
    Interesting.

I believe Jesus is here, but I also believe (Jesus?) is still to come but not as a Man. It doesnt appear to make sense though I know!?
    Maybe its His spirit here already, I try not to figure it out, cause it gets too confusing, all I know is what I feel and what iv been shown. Religions confused it for me though, so iv had to undo all the confusion I had from them but im starting to once again remember. (amazing what they can do)

I will give you a hint at what I was shown regarding “the end” or the coming of the Son, with verses I found much later which matched,

Jesus said: For as lightning that comes from the east is visible even in the west, so will be the coming of the Son of Man.

But for you who revere my name, the sun of righteousness will rise with healing in its wings. (Malachi 4:2)

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 06 2010,19:34)

satan's=74 name is Lucifer=74 known as the 'great i am'=74 and is the 'antichrist' of Rev.13:1. (74+74+74=222)
    Satan did rise up against himself, so his kingdom is divided and it cannot stand but hath an 'end'. (Haggai 2:22)

Ed

Satan is the “Great I am”? so what you're saying is, it was Satan that spoke to Moses from the burning busch; right?
    You know what I think? I think you got your own burning busch talking to you; does your burning busch create a lot of smoke when it speaks to you?
    You're a numerologist, I put you in the same category as a Horror-scoper.
    Ed, you're a blasphemer, and a scripture distortioner, but you got one thing going for you; Satan loves YOU.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,
    Where heaven is is not given for us to know but it is not of our visible earthly realm.
    God and His Son are together there at present though the spiritual kingdom extends to earth.
    Lord Jesus will return in the same way he was seen to leave to rule as king on earth from Jerusalem.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 08 2010,03:51)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 06 2010,19:34)

Ed

Satan is the “Great I am”? so what you're saying is, it was Satan that spoke to Moses from the burning busch; right?
    You know what I think? I think you got your own burning busch talking to you; does your burning busch create a lot of smoke when it speaks to you?
    You're a numerologist, I put you in the same category as a Horror-scoper.
    Ed, you're a blasphemer, and a scripture distortioner, but you got one thing going for you; Satan loves YOU.

Georg

Hi Georg,

The standardized translation of ‘I am that I am’ can be proven to be wrong; yet the
    N.W.T. (JW's) version of the Bible has this phrase (אהיה אשר אהיה) translated correctly.

Exodus 3:14 in the N.W.T.: …“I SHALL PROVE TO BE WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE”…

The AKJV linguists successfully translated the phrase אהיה into “I WILL” hundreds of times
    in the “Old Testament”. The AKJV translators also added words (WHICH THEY ITALICIZED)
    to aid in translational differences; they did this practice throughout the bible so as to NOT corrupt it!

God's Name [יהוה] translates directly into English as YHVH; because the Hebrew lacks vowels.

(“Will be”=63 and “YHVH”=63)
    The AKJV linguists should have translated אהיה אשר אהיה into “I WILL BE WHAT I WILL BE;
    this can be proven! The phrase ‘i am’ cannot be translated back into Hebrew;
    for it ‘i am’ is the product of man. ‘i am’ has now turned into the false god of religion!

The AKJV bible was completed and in the public's hands in 1611.
    The AKJV bible is going to bring about satan's final defeat!

AKJV John 16:11 Of judgment, because the prince of this world (i am) is judged.
    The prince of this world is 'i am'(satan; the son of perdition).

AKJV 2Thess.2:3 Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come,
    except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
    AKJV 2Thess.2:4 Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God=63(YHVH=63),
    or that is worshipped; so that he as (i am)God sitteth in the temple of God, showing himself that he(satan) is God.

AKJV 2Thess.2:8 And then shall that Wicked (i am) be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth (Rev.19:15),
    and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan (Mark 13:6)
    with all power and signs and lying wonders, And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish;
    because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
    And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

What lie did they believe?

AKJV Romans1:23-25 And changed the glory of the uncorruptible God into an image made like to corruptible man,
    and to birds(the rapture), and fourfooted beasts, and creeping things. Wherefore God also gave them up to uncleanness
    through the lusts of their own hearts, to dishonor their own bodies between themselves:Who changed the truth of God into a lie,
    and worshipped and served the creature(Jesus) more than the Creator(YHVH), who is blessed for ever. Amen.

'The devil's trick'; 'i am'=23! (AKJV Psalm 102:11-13)

AKJV Mark 13:6 For many shall come in my(Christ's) name,
    saying, I am; and shall deceive many. (Romans 1:25 / John 6:15)

AKJV Deut.3217 They sacrificed unto devils, not to God; to gods whom they knew not,
    to (i am) new gods that came newly up (Rev.13:1), whom your fathers feared not.

AKJV Rev.13:11 And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea,
    having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads (i am) the name  of blasphemy.

Daniel 11:32 And such as do wickedly against the covenant shall he (i am) corrupt by flatteries:
    but the people that do know their God (YHVH) shall be strong, and do exploits .  

Ed J (AKJV Hebrews 11:34 / Daniel 11:18)

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed

The AKJV is not even one of the versions to choose from on the “Blue Letter Bible”.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 08 2010,15:59)
    Ed

The AKJV is not even one of the versions to choose from on the “Blue Letter Bible”.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Could you use different words; don't know what you mean?

Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

I think it has something to do with how most of Christianity trinitarians and oneness believers try to say Jesus is God because of the – I am- statements in the new testement,
    which they do. Am I correct Ed?

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account