Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 03 2010,12:20)
    edj

Lk 9:49 “Master,” said John, “we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us.”
    Lk 9:50 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said, “for whoever is not against you is for you.”

Hi Terraricca,

What was your purpose for Posting those verses?

Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

Nick,

Hi ED,
    Jesus returned as Spirit to fill his brothers at Pentecost but he will be SEEN returning just as he left.[Acts1, Rev19]

I agree.

He will reign from Jerusalem on the throne of David.

If your meaning an earthly Jerusalem, I think you could be wrong there.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 03 2010,12:36)

edj

Lk 9:49 “Master,” said John, “we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us.”
    Lk 9:50 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said, “for whoever is not against you is for you.”

Hi Terraricca,

Ed J

edj

you are not far of what i believe so you are not againt me but with me as the scripture says.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 03 2010,15:09)

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 03 2010,12:36)

edj

Hi Terraricca,

Ed J

edj

you are not far of what i believe so you are not againt me but with me as the scripture says.

Hi Terraricca,

Thank you!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

karmarie
    Participant

Jesus returned as Spirit to fill his brothers at Pentecost but he will be SEEN returning just as he left.[Acts1, Rev19]

ok I just re-read that, sorry now I can concentrate,
    I agree sort of but in a different way,

Jesus returned the first time and dwells within his true believers, then and now.

He will not be returning just the same as he left, though he will come from the sky! The appearance though I believe wont be as a Man.

If anyone Man says they are the Messiah , it wouldnt be true. When the time comes, you wont even have a chance to wonder. A mystery I guess is a word, and youd have to be hoping your still standing.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 03 2010,11:46)
                   Look at what The 'antichrist' TEACHES…

Rev.13:12,15 …and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast(Jesus Flesh), whose deadly
    wound was healed… and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast(Jesus Flesh) should be killed.

Ed, Hi, can you explain this for me? Thanks.

karmarie
    Participant

ps-The red highlighting was your own.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Ed

Rev.13:12,15 …and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast(Jesus Flesh), whose deadly wound was healed… and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast(Jesus Flesh) should be killed.

Those are your words.
    Now tell me, is that your understanding, Jesus was the first beast? and the image of the beast? because I don't get it.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 04 2010,02:44)
    Ed

Rev.13:12,15 …and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast(Jesus Flesh), whose deadly wound was healed… and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast(Jesus Flesh) should be killed.

Those are your words.
    Now tell me, is that your understanding, Jesus was the first beast? and the image of the beast? because I don't get it.

Georg

Hi Georg,

To ask what you have asked is because you did not read my Posts.
    Two Posts on this Page, and one on the next <– Click Here
    Fifth and Sixth from the top, and top Post on the next page.

Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 04 2010,05:00)

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 04 2010,02:44)
    Ed

Those are your words.

Georg

Hi Georg,

To ask what you have asked is because you did not read my Posts.
    Two Posts on this Page, and one on the next <– Click Here
    Fifth and Sixth from the top, and top Post on the next page.

Ed J

You know Ed

There is only one reason for NOT answering a question, YOU DON'T HAVE THE ANSWER; you're not fooling any one.

Georg

karmarie
    Participant

I think I understand what Ed could be saying tho it is hard to put into words for others and im just starting to understand even myself and what I was showen. Years ago.

Religeon everywhere will tell you Jesus will return physically, we are expected to believe Jesus will return from the sky as a Man of flesh and blood.
    They also will say there is a false Messiah. I asked the Lord – who is this false Messiah and how will we know? – I was led to write which I did but dont feel I should share it, if you want to know, ask The Lord yourself.

I believe Jesus is here now, if you can feel it. What is to come is not what most would expect. I feel it can be best described as a force of nature.

Elizabeth
    Participant

karmarie

Have you ever wondered what this scripture is saying?

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven “”set up”” a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    The kingdom was established at the time Jesus walked the earth and his servants are busy working for the day when the king himself returns to take his earthly throne in Jerusalem.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Nick

Not the kingdom, just the King.
    His servants are “busy” proving themselves that they are worthy to be in that kingdom.
    But, why don't you take a crack at it, and tell us what it means, “in the days of the kings”, who are these kings?
    And how do you thing God is “setting up” his kingdom?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

hi georg,
    The fiefdoms of men come, last for a time and then they pass.
    God meanwhile has been busy setting up the kingdom of heaven on earth.
    Jesus was sent to overcome the god of this world and to establish God's Spirit among men.
    Triumphant he returned to heaven to continue his works of power and blessing from God's right hand.
    He still reigns over his body from heaven as it comes to it's full growth and then he will return to take up the crown.

Maranatha King Jesus

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 05 2010,01:00)
    karmarie

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven “”set up”” a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

Georg

Hi George, No I honestly havent given that much thought.
    I only see spiritual things, so to speak. I havent got to that stage yet. Though I did learn abit through JWs and Adventists!

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Mar. 05 2010,08:40)
    hi georg,
    The fiefdoms of men come, last for a time and then they pass.
    God meanwhile has been busy setting up the kingdom of heaven on earth.
    Jesus was sent to overcome the god of this world and to establish God's Spirit among men.
    Triumphant he returned to heaven to continue his works of power and blessing from God's right hand.
    He still reigns over his body from heaven as it comes to it's full growth and then he will return to take up the crown.

Maranatha King Jesus

Hi Nick, why do I get the strangest feeling you are avoiding me?  You never used to do that , so-,
    Was it something I said?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 04 2010,23:00)
    karmarie

Dan 2:44   And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven “”set up”” a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.  

Georg

georg

this refers to Christ he is the king and is apostles were the first citizen of that kingdom,Christ kingdom is a heavenly kingdom,not earthly ,he will rule from the heaven upon the earth

Elizabeth
    Participant

Nick and terraricca

Dan 2:31 ¶ Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.
    Dan 2:32 This image's head was of fine gold, (Babylonian kingdom)

Dan 7:3 And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
    Dan 7:4 The first was like a lion, (Babylonian kingdom)

Dan. 2:32 his breast and his arms of silver, (Medo-Persian kingdom)
    Dan. 7:5 And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, (Medo-Persian kingdom)

Dan. 2:32 his belly and his thighs of brass, (Greek kingdom)
    Dan. 7:6 After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, (Greek kingdom)

Dan 2:33 His legs of iron, (Roman kingdom)
    Dan 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: (Roman kingdom)

These are the four kingdoms, empires, that ruled the then known world; today we would call them, “one world governments”.
    If the feet and toes were the Roman kingdom, then who are all the kings that “give” their power to the beast?
    And how would you explain this scripture?

Rev 17:10 And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.

Who are the seven kings? Who are the five that are fallen? And who is the one not yet come?
    If you can't answer these questions, you should not insist on being right.

Dan. 2:32 his feet part of iron and part of clay. (this is the “one not yet come”), but who is he?

Dan 2:34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

This is the “one not yet come”; but he has come, he came in 1946, and before long that “STONE” will brake it to pieces.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Mar. 05 2010,14:57)
    Nick and terraricca

Dan 2:31 ¶ Thou, O king, sawest, and behold a great image. This great image, whose brightness was excellent, stood before thee; and the form thereof was terrible.  
    Dan 2:32   This image's head was of fine gold, (Babylonian kingdom)

Dan 7:3   And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.  
    Dan 7:4   The first was like a lion, (Babylonian kingdom)

Dan. 2:32  his breast and his arms of silver, (Medo-Persian kingdom)
    Dan. 7:5   And behold another beast, a second, like to a bear, (Medo-Persian kingdom)

Dan. 2:32 his belly and his thighs of brass, (Greek kingdom)
    Dan. 7:6   After this I beheld, and lo another, like a leopard, (Greek kingdom)

Dan 2:33   His legs of iron, (Roman kingdom)
    Dan 7:7   After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: (Roman kingdom)

These are the four kingdoms, empires, that ruled the then known world; today we would call them, “one world governments”.
    If the feet and toes were the Roman kingdom, then who are all the kings that “give” their power to the beast?
    And how would you explain this scripture?

Rev 17:10   And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space.  

Who are the seven kings? Who are the five that are fallen? And who is the one not yet come?
    If you can't answer these questions, you should not insist on being right.

Dan. 2:32 his feet part of iron and part of clay. (this is the “one not yet come”), but who is he?

Dan 2:34   Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.  

This is the “one not yet come”; but he has come, he came in 1946, and before long that “STONE” will brake it to pieces.

Georg

georg

Da 2:40 “Finally, there will be a fourth kingdom. It will be as strong as iron. Iron breaks and smashes everything to pieces. And the fourth kingdom will crush and break all of the others.
    Da 2:41 You saw that the feet and toes were made out of iron and baked clay. And the fourth kingdom will be divided up. But it will still be almost as strong as iron. That’s why you saw iron mixed with clay.
    Da 2:42 The toes were partly iron and partly clay. And the fourth kingdom will be partly strong and partly weak.
    Da 2:43 You saw the iron mixed with baked clay. And the fourth kingdom will be made up of all kinds of people. They won’t hold together any more than iron mixes with clay

the feets are part of the fourth kingdom,why are you making up that division ,it still was and is rome

in rev:17; talks about a 7 kingdom ,Rome is 6,but revelation talk about a 8 kingdom

Viewing 20 posts - 241 through 260 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account