Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    david
    Participant

The white horse, and the rider sitting on it with a bow, is the impostor, the Antichrist. The bow is a weapon of war, and that's what the other three horse men represent. This impostor has not brought us peace, he has brought us war, sickness, disease, and death.

–george

Just because badness follows, does not mean the one on the white horse was bad.

When there was a war in heaven and Satan and his demons were cast out, it was woe for the earth. (rev 12:7-12)
    Could not that first horse, that rider on the white horse be someone who does just as is described in Rev 12?  They go forth conquering, beginning with the removal of Satan from heaven.  This causes woe for the earth, as it says.  Wars, earthquakes, pestilences, bad things.  Hence, the other horses that follow.

What is the weapon of this rider? a sword coming out of his mouth. What does the sword symbolize? the word of God. The war Jesus will fight, is not a war of violence, it is a war of teaching, correcting, in fairness, and in righteousness.

The Bible talks a lot about the wicked being cut off and armageddon, God's war to end wickedness. It talks about many that will perish. Would God not want his Son to command this battle? It will be by the orders of him that these things will be accomplished…that is not to say that he will literally be fighting.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 28 2010,17:41)

The white horse, and the rider sitting on it with a bow, is the impostor, the Antichrist. The bow is a weapon of war, and that's what the other three horse men represent. This impostor has not brought us peace, he has brought us war, sickness, disease, and death.

–george

When there was a war in heaven and Satan and his demons were cast out, it was woe for the earth. (rev 12:7-12)
    Could not that first horse, that rider on the white horse be someone who does just as is described in Rev 12?  They go forth conquering, beginning with the removal of Satan from heaven.  This causes woe for the earth, as it says.  Wars, earthquakes, pestilences, bad things.  Hence, the other horses that follow.

What is the weapon of this rider? a sword coming out of his mouth. What does the sword symbolize? the word of God. The war Jesus will fight, is not a war of violence, it is a war of teaching, correcting, in fairness, and in righteousness.

The Bible talks a lot about the wicked being cut off and armageddon, God's war to end wickedness.  It talks about many that will perish.  Would God not want his Son to command this battle?  It will be by the orders of him that these things will be accomplished…that is not to say that he will literally be fighting.

Hi David,

Get your facts straight…

Adolescent children are sometimes “Bad”.
    Lucifer known as satan is always 'EVIL' !

I think you have “Bad” and 'evil' confused with each other.
    Bad cannot hurt you and the wicked are NOT invited to the wedding!

The N.W.T. has 'butchered' both of these verses…

Gen. 2:17 But of the tree of the knowledge of Good and evil, thou shall not
                   eat of it: for in the day that thou eatest thereof thou shalt surely die.

BAD was invited to the wedding WHILE EVIL WAS NOT INVITED !

Mt:22:10: So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all (Rev.19:9)
    as many as they found, BOTH BAD AND GOOD: and the wedding was furnished with guests.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of… (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 60:13-15)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Elizabeth @ Feb. 28 2010,14:05)
    Ed

What about you, why don't you tell us when Christs second return occurred.
    Looking forward to your response in this matter.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Pentecost!

I know you don't generally read the entirety of my Posts;
    but for those that do: I took the liberty of explaining why.

Matt. 16:28 Verily I say unto you, There be some standing here,  
    which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.
    Luke 9:27: But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here,
    which shall not taste of death, till they see the kingdom of God.

People generally live only 70-80 years.

Psalm 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten(70);
    and if by reason of strength they be fourscore (80) years, yet is their
    strength labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Gal.4:6 Refers to the fulfillment of John 14:23: which is our own Personal “Pentecost”!

Gal.4:3-8 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: (2 Peter 3:10-12)
    But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
    To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. (Rev.21:7)
    6: And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
    Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a [JEHOVAH SON=117]; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
    Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them (the systems of religion) which by nature are no gods.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will
    love him, and “WE“(Jesus' Father + Jesus) will come unto him(the believer), AND MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM.
                                [Isaiah 64:4-5 + Heb.9:28=John 14:23]

Isaiah 64:4-5 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear,
    neither hath the eye seen, O God(HolySpirit), beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.
    Thou(HolySpirit + Jesus: A Personal “Pentecost”) meetest him(the Believer) that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those
    that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.
    The Savior=117 is “GOD The Father”=117 [117=יהוה האלהים] (JEHOVAH GOD) (Isaiah 43:11)
    Heb. 9:28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many (The Passover);
    and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time (Pentecost) without sin unto salvation.
    My next Post should help you to see this more clearly. I have laid it out as more of a Graph style layout.

Ed J
    Participant

Ed

Georg

Hi Georg,

People need: “BIBLE PERCEPTION“=151, to understandBIBLE TRUTH“=117 ! (AKJV Eph.4:22-24)

God's Name [יהוה] translates DIRECTLY into English as “YHVH”=63
                    The “Divine”=63 “Deity”=63 of “The Bible”=63 is “YHVH”=63 !
    Hosea 6:3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth
                    is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as
                    [The Latter Rain“=151 and former rain“=117] unto the earth.

THE “THREE” (called “The Trinity”=148) MAIN “FEASTS OF GOD” are…

1) The Passover”=148              “The Passover”: made possible “Pentecost”=117
       “Messiah: Jesus”=148                  “JESUS CHRIST“=151 was the “Testator”=151!

2) Pentecost”=117                     Started  the “God Spirit”=117(Holy Spirit), which      
      Former Rain=117                    is “GOD THE FATHER”=117 reigning in Mankind!

3) Feast of Booths”=151            begins The “HOLY SPIRIT”=151(The LORD JEHOVAH=151)
        The Latter Rain=151             “Tabernacles Feast”=151; the culmination of the “THREE”!

A Personal Pentecost for ALL Believers!

Jesus now sits at (the head of the corner) the right hand of “GOD The Father”=117;
    Geometry(Block Geometry=151) and Gematria(The God Numbers=151) can CLEARLY ILLUSTRATE this!
    “The Large Box”=117 represents “GOD The Father”=117, “The Box”=74 inside represents “Jesus”=74!

Psalm 110:1-2 The LORD (יהוה YÄ-hä-vā) said unto my Lord (יהשוע YÄ-shü-ă),
         Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool.
         The LORD shall send the rod of thy strength (HolySpirit)
         out of Zion: rule thou in the midst of thine enemies. (Psalm 124:7-125:1)

The “Day of The LORD” is the LAST of the “THREE” great feasts; which we are NOW in!
    GOD is indeed ruling: even in the midst of his enemies! (Eccl.9:12-16 / Daniel 11:18)
    “The Savior”=117 is [117=יהוה האלהים](JEHOVAH GOD); Known as “GOD The Father”=117!

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117is[The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (david @ Feb. 28 2010,17:41)

–george

The Bible talks a lot about the wicked being cut off and armageddon, God's war to end wickedness.  It talks about many that will perish.  Would God not want his Son to command this battle?  It will be by the orders of him that these things will be accomplished…that is not to say that he will literally be fighting.

david

Wars have been fought before Christ, and since Christ. When Jesus returns to take over the rule here on earth, there will be no more war, there will be peace; that rider on the white horse with the bow has not brought peace.
    The sword coming out of the mouth of the second rider symbolizes the word of God.
    Rev. 12:7-12, was when Satan was cast out of heaven, about 170 years ago, look what all happened since then.
    Satan was wroth with the woman that brought forth the man child, that would be Israel. He went to make war with the remnant of her seed, Jews all over the world. How did he accomplish that? He first caused the first WW, which caused the second WW, during which Hitler killed over 6 million Jews. He would have killed them all had he won the war, but God would not let him.
    In ancient times more than now, when wars were fought, men had to go and fight, many men died, the fields lay empty, foot became scares, lack of foot causes disease and death; those are the other three riders.
    Yes, there will be God's wrath on the wicked world before Christ begins to rule, and the dead are from one end of the world to the other.
    God does everything here on earth through his son, and no, he will do no literal fighting.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

HI

Jn 1:9 The true light that gives light to every man was coming into the world.
    Jn 1:10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him.
    Jn 1:11 He came to that which was his own, but his own did not receive him.
    Jn 1:12 Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of God—
    Jn 1:13 children born not of natural descent, nor of human decision or a husband’s will, but born of God.
    Jn 1:14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the One and Only, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth.

Jn 3:33 The man who has accepted it has certified that God is truthful.
    Jn 3:34 For the one whom God has sent speaks the words of God, for God gives the Spirit without limit.
    Jn 3:35 The Father loves the Son and has placed everything in his hands.
    Jn 3:36 Whoever believes in the Son has eternal life, but whoever rejects the Son will not see life, for God’s wrath remains on him.”

Jn 5:22 Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son,
    Jn 5:23 that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. He who does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.
    Jn 5:24 “I tell you the truth, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life and will not be condemned; he has crossed over from death to life.

Jn 6:40 For my Father’s will is that everyone who looks to the Son and believes in him shall have eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.”

Jn 6:53 Jesus said to them, “I tell you the truth, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you.
    Jn 6:54 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.
    Jn 6:55 For my flesh is real food and my blood is real drink.
    Jn 6:56 Whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood remains in me, and I in him.
    Jn 6:57 Just as the living Father sent me and I live because of the Father, so the one who feeds on me will live because of me.
    Jn 6:58 This is the bread that came down from heaven. Your forefathers ate manna and died, but he who feeds on this bread will live forever.”

Jn 14:2 In my Father’s house are many rooms; if it were not so, I would have told you. I am going there to prepare a place for you.
    Jn 14:3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am.
    Jn 14:4 You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Jn 3:19 This is the verdict: Light has come into the world, but men loved darkness instead of light because their deeds were evil

understand what the scriptures are saying ,it is very simple,the verdict is clear.

there will be not a big contest ,Gods natural powers against the wicket world of darckness(refusing christ)

at Christ return the true believers will have no doubt about it ,

and he is on his way.

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 28 2010,21:36)

Ed

Georg

Hi Georg,

Pentecost!

I know you don't generally read the entirety of my Posts;
    but for those that do: I took the liberty of explaining why.

which shall not taste of death, till they see the Son of man coming in his kingdom.

People generally live only 70-80 years.

Psalm 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten(70);
    and if by reason of strength they be fourscore (80) years, yet is their
    strength labor and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Gal.4:6 Refers to the fulfillment of John 14:23: which is our own Personal “Pentecost”!

Gal.4:3-8 Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage under the elements of the world: (2 Peter 3:10-12)
    But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
    To redeem them that were under the law, that we might receive the adoption of sons. (Rev.21:7)
    6: And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
    Wherefore thou art no more a servant, but a [JEHOVAH SON=117]; and if a son, then an heir of God through Christ.
    Howbeit then, when ye knew not God, ye did service unto them (the systems of religion) which by nature are no gods.

John 14:23 Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will
    love him, and “WE“(Jesus' Father + Jesus) will come unto him(the believer), AND MAKE OUR ABODE WITH HIM.

Isaiah 64:4-5 For since the beginning of the world men have not heard, nor perceived by the ear,
    neither hath the eye seen, O God(HolySpirit), beside thee, what he hath prepared for him that waiteth for him.
    Thou(HolySpirit + Jesus: A Personal “Pentecost”) meetest him(the Believer) that rejoiceth and worketh righteousness, those
    that remember thee in thy ways: behold, thou art wroth; for we have sinned: in those is continuance, and we shall be saved.
    The Savior=117 is “GOD The Father”=117 [117=יהוה האלהים] (JEHOVAH GOD) (Isaiah 43:11)
    and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time (Pentecost) without sin unto salvation.
    My next Post should help you to see this more clearly. I have laid it out as more of a Graph style layout.

Ed

You're right, I don't generally bother reading all of your post because so far you haven't been right.

Gal 4:6   And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.  

This scripture is the fulfillment of the next?

Jhn 14:23   Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.  

Gal. 4:3-8, who were the ones under the Law? the Israelites. We, the Gentiles never were under that law.
    You're also forgetting Paul is talking to the believers then; they had the truth, and they believed the truth; what do WE have today? 1001 truths.

You still haven't explained when you think Christs second return occurred.  

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

EDJ

ARE YOU SAYING THAT CHRIST SECOND RETURN AS OCCURED AT THE PENTECOST ,WEN THE APOSTELES RECIEVED THE SPIRIT ???:cool:

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 01 2010,07:53)
    EDJ

ARE YOU SAYING THAT CHRIST SECOND RETURN AS OCCURED AT THE PENTECOST ,cool:

Hi Terraricca,

Yes.

God bless
    Ed J

Elizabeth
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 01 2010,15:39)

EDJ

Hi Terraricca,

Yes.

God bless
    Ed J

Ed

Well, that answers one of my question I had too.
    But, how do you prove that with out numbers and colors?

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

EDJ

Hi Terraricca,

Yes.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED,
    Jesus returned as Spirit to fill his brothers at Pentecost but he will be SEEN returning just as he left.[Acts1, Rev19]

He will reign from Jerusalem on the throne of David.

terraricca
    Participant

EDJ

Hi Terraricca,

Yes.

God bless
    Ed J

edj

i have to disagree with you onless you show me the scriptures to back it up,

please no numbers it is but not required,

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 02 2010,05:35)

EDJ

Hi Terraricca,

Yes.

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi T

God bless
    Ed J

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Mar. 02 2010,14:46)

EDJ

Hi Terraricca,

Yes.

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi T

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ

for the scriptures you quoted me ,sorry but they are not referring to the second return of Christ.

Luke 9;27 and Mat.16;28,are both true and occurred as Jesus said;look up the dead of STEVEN WHO WAS STONED TO DEAD;
    LOOK AT WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT PETER HOW HE WILL DIE.
    AND JOHN .

SO YOUR INTERPRETATION IS NOT TRUE,
    ONLESS YOU GOT MORE TRUTH TO SHOW OUT THE BIBLE???

AND SO WE ALL STILL WAITHING THE SECOND RETURN OF CHRIST WHAT IS VERY CLOSE.

NickHassan
    Participant

EDJ

Hi Terraricca,

Yes.

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi T

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED,
    Some who were standing there with Jesus are yet alive in the eyes of God, just like Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

They will nevr taste the second death, the real death.

God is the God of the Living

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Mar. 03 2010,06:58)

EDJ

Hi Terraricca,

Yes.

God bless
    Ed J

edj

Hi T

God bless
    Ed J

EDJ

for the scriptures you quoted me ,sorry but they are not referring to the second return of Christ.

Luke 9;27 and Mat.16;28,are both true and occurred as Jesus said;look up the dead of STEVEN WHO WAS STONED TO DEAD;
    LOOK AT WHAT JESUS SAID ABOUT PETER HOW HE WILL DIE.
    AND JOHN .

SO YOUR INTERPRETATION IS NOT TRUE,
    ONLESS YOU GOT MORE TRUTH TO SHOW OUT THE BIBLE???

AND SO WE ALL STILL WAITHING THE SECOND RETURN OF CHRIST WHAT IS VERY CLOSE.

Hi Terraricca,

I gave you the verses of Jesus second (Spiritual) coming at “Pentecost”, because YOU ASKED!
    Look back at your quote! You don't have to believe as I do; you have “Free Will” you know!

Notice the message of the 'antichrist'…

1John 4:1-3 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:
    because many false prophets are gone out into the world. Hereby know ye the Spirit of God:
    Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God: And
    every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God:
    and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

2John 1:7-9 For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh.
    This is a deceiver and an antichrist. Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought,
    but that we receive a full reward. Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God.
    He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both “The Father” and “The Son”. (John 14:23 Above)

Look at what The 'antichrist' TEACHES…

Rev.13:12,15 …and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast(Jesus Flesh), whose deadly
    wound was healed… and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast(Jesus Flesh) should be killed.

John 16:23 They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh,
    that whosoever killeth you (for refusing to worship their FALSE 'i am' IMAGE god)
    will think that he doeth God service. And these things will they do unto you,
    because they have not known [GOD The Father=117], nor me(Jesus)

YHVH is: LORD [of] Lords=117 (Rev.19:11:16)

Heb:13:8: Jesus Christ the same yesterday, and to day, and for ever.
    John 6:15 When Jesus therefore perceived that they would come and take him
    by force, to make him a king, he departed again into a mountain himself alone
    Psalm 29:10 The LORD sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD(YHVH) sitteth King for ever.
    Psalm 10:16 The LORD(YHVH) is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.

YHVH is GOD=117
    PSALM 117 is [The Bible's Center], the “[smallest chapter]” of the [LARGEST BOOK]!

Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 Isaiah 60:13-15)

karmarie
    Participant

And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: (Luke 17:20)

The body did become the temple.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 03 2010,09:59)
    And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation: (Luke 17:20)

The body did become the temple.

Hi Karmarie,

Yes Karmarie; your eyes are truly open!

James 4:5 Do ye think that the scripture saith in vain, The spirit that dwelleth in us lusteth to envy?

Isaiah 5:18 Woe unto them that draw iniquity with cords of vanity, and sin as it were with a cart rope:
    That say, Let him make speed, and hasten his work, that we may see it: and let the counsel
    of the Holy One of Israel draw nigh and come, that we may know it!
    Woe unto them that call evil good,
    and good evil; that put darkness for light, and light for darkness; that put bitter for sweet, and sweet for bitter!
    Woe unto them that are wise in their own eyes, and prudent in their own sight
    !

God bless
    Ed J

karmarie
    Participant

It says the Kingdom of God will not come with any observation.

I feel theres 2 comings. This; when God dwells with and within his people spiritually and unseen. (The kingdom of God)
    Then the coming which all will see. Which brings destruction.

I was showen something once spiritually, something I feel I should not speak about but one thing people should be aware of;
    when the Lord returns for all to see, you need to be ready, because there will be No time to 'change',  God needs to be with you.

terraricca
    Participant

edj

Lk 9:49 “Master,” said John, “we saw a man driving out demons in your name and we tried to stop him, because he is not one of us.”
    Lk 9:50 “Do not stop him,” Jesus said, “for whoever is not against you is for you.”

Viewing 20 posts - 221 through 240 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account