Jesus has returned

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 579 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Georg tells us Jesus is here.

“Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 16 2009,11:35)
    Hi Georg,

Do you think Jesus has already returned?

Nick

Yes I do!”

This idea was popularised by the JWs at one stage -1914

Anyone here agree?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    This is what Georg offered as evidence
    “And there are several scriptures that point to our time showing that he has.

Dan 12:12 Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

Who are the blessed? they are the saints that died for Christ. Why are they considered blessed? they will come up in the first resurrection as spirit beings, that is what they are waiting for. And were do they wait? in their graves. When did the counting start, and are we really talking about days?
    Let me show you another scripture first.

Rev 6:9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
    Rev 6:10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
    Rev 6:11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.

Who are these slain? they are the saints who suffered and died for Christ under the Romans.
    How long did they have to wait? The Romans persecuted the Christians until AD 313, then Constantine stopped all persecution, now the waiting began. In AD 565, Justinian died, he was the last emperor of the east and the west; now the pope, the image of the beast/Rome took command. The waiting was over, and all that were to be killed as the once under the altar began because the pope/Antichrist, killed anyone who would not except his doctrine. Therefore, this is also the time you begin to count the 1335 days, only they are not days, they are years. 565+1335=1900. AD 1900 was the date of the first resurrection.
    Why did Jesus day that his return would be as the thief in the night? and so did Paul.

1Th 5:2 For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

Because it would not be noticed; those that were resurrected, were resurrected as spirit beings.
    Here is another clue.

Dan 2:44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Are we in the days of these kings? who are these kings?
    They are the feet and toes.

Dan 2:41 And whereas thou sawest the feet and toes, part of potters' clay, and part of iron, the kingdom shall be divided; but there shall be in it of the strength of the iron, forasmuch as thou sawest the iron mixed with miry clay.

The ten toes make up the kingdom/government, it represents mans final attempt to rule the world by one government before it is destroyed; we have been living in the days of these kings since 1946, “The United Nation”.
    What is overlooked in Dan. 2:44 is that it says, God will “set up” a kingdom, his kingdom. What does “setting up” mean? it means first of all resurrecting all the saints that will rule with Christ, then they will have to be trained for their position as kings and priests.

Rev 5:10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on the earth.

We are in fact living in the last decade of that generation, Jesus said would not pass till all things be fulfilled.
    We have been told by our ministers that we will see Jesus return, that wont happen.
    Christ return will be in all his glory, we would not be able to look at him.
    I will stop hear Nick, and I expect a civilized response without 55 scriptures.”

Looks rather thin

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You offer that nobody would notice that thus we can assume nobody still knows where he is.
    Do you think those of his body would be aware that he was here?
    We are not meant to be in the dark about such things.

Perhaps this false conclusion should cause you to retrace your doctrinal steps towards scriptural truth?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    1 Thessalonians 5:2
    For yourselves know perfectly that the day of the Lord so cometh as a thief in the night.

1 Thessalonians 5:4
    But ye, brethren, are not in darkness, that that day should overtake you as a thief.

and
    Mt24
    30And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

31And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other.

Have you seen these things happen?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Georg,
    You said
    “Rev 1:16 And he had in his right hand seven stars: and out of his mouth went a sharp twoedged sword: and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.

“and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength.” This is what Jesus looks like now, could you look at the sun on a bright sunny day? Paul saw Jesus for just a moment, and it blinded him.

Act 9:17 And Ananias went his way, and entered into the house; and putting his hands on him said, Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee in the way as thou camest, hath sent me, that thou mightest receive thy sight, and be filled with the Holy Ghost.

“Brother Saul, the Lord, even Jesus, that appeared unto thee”
    That is why no human will see Christ in all his glory.”

That might be a reason natural man would not look at him but not why all could not see him if he was here. Following false trails leads to some odd places.

I do not think he is here

Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 17 2009,05:35)
    Hi,
    Georg tells us Jesus is here.

“Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 16 2009,11:35)
    Hi Georg,

Do you think Jesus has already returned?

Nick

Yes I do!”

This idea was popularised by the JWs at one stage -1914

Anyone here agree?

Hi Nick:

Mat 24:23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here [is] Christ, or there; believe [it] not
    Mat 24:26 Wherefore if they shall say unto you, Behold, he is in the desert; go not forth: behold, [he is] in the secret chambers; believe [it] not.

Mat 24:27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Mat 24:30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Mat 24:31 And he shall send his angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi 94,
    Another dead end I think.
    If only folks did not set their ideas in concrete before testing them.

Participant

Hi Nick:

Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 17 2009,14:45)
    Hi Nick:

Luk 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.  

I still believe that God is with Him. He was Babtized the same day I was. We received the Holy Spirit, by the Minister laying hands on us all, one by one.
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Blessings Irene.

Participant

Quote (Cindy @ Feb. 17 2009,15:36)

Hi Nick:

Please do not judge my Husband to harshly. I do not agree with Him either, but I still believe that God is with Him. He was Babtized the same day I was. We received the Holy Spirit, by the Minister laying hands on us all, one by one.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene:

I have made many mistakes in my walk with the Lord, and God has corrected me many times, and because He has corrected me I know that He loves me.

These scriptures are given by God, and the scriptures state:

2Ti 3:16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
    2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

My desire is God's very best for you and your family.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Feb. 17 2009,15:37)
    Blessings Irene.

Thank you Nick, I love my Husband and want all the best for us too. We have been married 48 years since January 14,2009. But I guess some times we don't always agree on everything.
    Peace and Love Irene

Cindy
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 17 2009,15:50)

Quote (Cindy @ Feb. 17 2009,15:36)

Hi Nick:

Please do not judge my Husband to harshly. I do not agree with Him either, but I still believe that God is with Him. He was Babtized the same day I was. We received the Holy Spirit, by the Minister laying hands on us all, one by one.
    Peace and Love Irene

Hi Irene:

I have made many mistakes in my walk with the Lord, and God has corrected me many times, and because He has corrected me I know that He loves me.  

These scriptures are given by God, and the scriptures state:

2Ti 3:16 All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
    2Ti 3:17 That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.

My desire is God's very best for you and your family.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Marty thank you for all those Scriptures. It helps to know that God is with us.
    Peace and Love Irene

david
    Participant

I'll comment on this, but don't have time now.

Cindy
    Participant

:( :( :(

Cindy
    Participant

David I would really like your input, would appreciated very much.

Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Does the stunned silence mean folks believe this idea?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    Mk13
    22For false Christs and false prophets shall rise, and shall shew signs and wonders, to seduce, if it were possible, even the elect.

23But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things.

24But in those days, after that tribulation, the sun shall be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light,

25And the stars of heaven shall fall, and the powers that are in heaven shall be shaken.

26And then shall they see the Son of man coming in the clouds with great power and glory.

27And then shall he send his angels, and shall gather together his elect from the four winds, from the uttermost part of the earth to the uttermost part of heaven.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi,
    So these verses describe the return of Jesus to the earth.
    Before that his servants meet him in the air, perhaps for the wedding feast.

1 Thessalonians 4:17
    Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord.

Either way the return of Jesus to earth is not a hidden event except that it is unexpected for many

KangarooJack
    Participant

Nick said:

Either way the return of Jesus to earth is not a hidden event except that it is unexpected for many

Nick,
    Paul did not say that the Lord would return to earth. The Bible does not say anywhere that Jesus was going to return to earth. Paul said that His people would meet Him “in the sky” (1 Thess. 4).

thinker

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 579 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account