Jesus christ is he god?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 365 total)
  • Author

Quote (rancherforChrist @ Nov. 11 2009,18:16)

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 11 2009,18:02)
    The Son of YAHWEH Became the Son of Man So that We, the Sons of Man, May Become the Sons of YAHWEH

Here are 60 Bible texts which prove conclusively that Yeshua was NOT YAHWEH, but RATHER the SON of YAHWEH. [If in fact He WAS YAHWEH, (as trinitarians would want us to believe), He could not have really died; and the act of paying the Ransom would merely have been a hoax!]

Matthew 3:16-17; 8:29; 11:27; 12:18; 14:33; 16:16; 17:5; 27:54
    Mark 5:7; 15:39
    Luke 1:32; 8:28; 9:35; 10:22
    John 1:18; 1:34; 1:49; 3:16; 5:19-23; 6:40; 6:69; 8:42; 10:15; 11:4; 12:49-50; 14:13; 14:23; 14:28; 16:17; 17:1-26
    Acts 2:22-24; 3:13; 3:26; 9:20
    Romans 1:4; 5:10; 8:13; 8:29-32
    1 Corinthians 11:3; 15:28
    2 Corinthians 1:19
    Galatians 4:4
    Colossians 1:13
    1 Thessalonians 1:10
    Hebrews 1:2; 4:14; 5:8; 7:3; 11:17
    2 Peter 1:17
    1 John 1:3; 1:22; 3:23; 4:10; 4:14-15; 5:6; 5:11-12
    2 John 1:9
    Revelation 2:8

Since these texts exist in Yahweh's Word, the Gospel story has been told over and over again. However, it could NOT be told if Yeshua had really been Yahweh and the ransom had not actually been paid! YAHWEH CAN”T DIE!

Hello Constitutionalist,

Nice to meet you.

And yet the same bible says,

John 10:27-30
    27 My sheep hear My voice, and I know them, and they follow Me. 28 And I give them eternal life, and they shall never perish; neither shall anyone snatch them out of My hand. 29 My Father, who has given them to Me, is greater than all; and no one is able to snatch them out of My Father’s hand. 30 I and My Father are one.”

Love ya,
    Chris

Your not apply or suggesting a Sabellius view are you? It by no means proves plurality, considering if the Messiah was in fact 'elohim why would 'elohim “give,” or “entrust” the sheep to himself?

My sheep are they who, Hear my voice by faith; Are known (that is, approved) by me, as loving me; and Follow me, keep my commandments, with a believing, loving heart.

And to those who, Truly believe (observe three promises annexed to three conditions) I give eternal life.

He does not say, I will, but I give.

For he that believeth hath everlasting life.

Those whom, I know truly to love me, shall never perish, provided they abide in my love.

Those who follow me, neither men nor devils can pluck out of my hand.

My Father who hath, by an unchangeable decree, given me all that believe, love, and obey, is greater than all in heaven or earth, and none is able to pluck them out of his hand.

I and my Father are one.

Are so united that the Father is pledged to keep the sheep of the Son.

These words the Jews held to be blasphemy, and sought to stone him.

I and my Father are one = I and my wife are one, or my wife and I are one with the Father.

Anonymous
    Inactive

JESUS IS THE CREATOR NOT CREATED!!!

rancherforChrist
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 11 2009,23:45)

Quote (rancherforChrist @ Nov. 11 2009,17:52)

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 11 2009,17:35)
    Hi RFC,
    Exactly.
    Why have men made an idol of the Son of God and forgotten the God of Israel?

1Jn5.21

Hi Nick,

And why would men speak of the Son of God and the God Of Israel as though the two are not one God?

Love ya,
    Chris

Son of God is God?

Hi constitutionalist,

If either you or I believe that this is about whose right and whose wrong, or if either of us believe that we have discovered the pure absolute truth and understand it fully, then what is the purpose of continued study?

There is no truth that stops being truth, just because you don't believe it.
    The God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit are one God. If this is truth, then it's not truth because I believe. It's not my truth. If it's truth, then it is a part of God Himself. After all, the bible says that Jesus is The Way, The truth and The Life. This truth doesn't stop being truth just because you or anyone doesn't believe it. It's not truth because I say it or believe it. It's truth because it is alive and a part of God's word, and the word is God. I have watched as many people try to limit the word of God to words on a page in a book called the bible. God's word is not limited. His word is a living part of God. His word is as a powerful sword in His hands. Because He lives in those of us who believe, His word is also a sword in our hands.

When people make this about someone being right and someone else being wrong, they often times stop growing. Should our discussions be about proving who is right and who is wrong, or should our discussions be about provoking more growth and maturing in Christ Jesus. He is the word of God that came in the flesh. Now, through His Holy Spirit He has once again came in the flesh, our flesh. God's word is alive in us. We could call His name Jesus, or Ya shu a, or Yahweh, or Holy Spirit, or even immanuel and we would all be correct. If Immanuel means God with us, then doesn't it also mean God's word with us? How can God beget anything that is not God. If a man begets a child, whether male or female, is not that child also man? If a horse begets a baby, is not that baby a horse? Can a fig tree produce some fruit that is not a fig? If each living organism or being produces fruit in it's own likeness, how could God the Father produce a fruit (His Son Jesus) that is not God? Jesus was not and is not a created being as we are. He is a begotten Son. Is that truth because I believe it? No. It is truth because it came from God.

Love ya,
    Chris

Anonymous
    Inactive

God bless You Chris!!! So many here believe Jesus pre-existed, they beleive God(spirit)lives in Jesus, they beleive He became flesh in the Son, and He is who we will spend eternity with, but they still cant see him as God. They see the Son literally like we have a son, not so.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Maybe this will help you -www.gotquestions.org(the scripturea are there) The hypostatic union is the term used to describe how God the Son, Jesus Christ, took on a human nature, yet remained fully God at the same time. Jesus always had been God (John 8:58, 10:30), but at the incarnation Jesus became a human being (John 1:14). The addition of the human nature to the divine nature is Jesus, the God-man. This is the hypostatic union, Jesus Christ, one Person, fully God and fully man.

Jesus' two natures, human and divine, are inseparable. Jesus will forever be the God-man, fully God and fully human, two distinct natures in one Person. Jesus' humanity and divinity are not mixed, but are united without loss of separate identity. Jesus sometimes operated with the limitations of humanity (John 4:6, 19:28) and other times in the power of His deity (John 11:43; Matthew 14:18-21). In both, Jesus' actions were from His one Person. Jesus had two natures, but only one personality.

The doctrine of the hypostatic union is an attempt to explain how Jesus could be both God and man at the same time. It is ultimately, though, a doctrine we are incapable of fully understanding. It is impossible for us to fully understand how God works. We, as human beings with finite minds, should not expect to totally comprehend an infinite God. Jesus is God’s Son in that He was conceived by the Holy Spirit (Luke 1:35). But that does not mean Jesus did not exist before He was conceived. Jesus has always existed (John 8:58, 10:30). When Jesus was conceived, He became a human being in addition to being God (John 1:1, 14).

Jesus is both God and man. Jesus has always been God, but He did not become a human being until He was conceived in Mary. Jesus became a human being in order to identify with us in our struggles (Hebrews 2:17) and, more importantly, so that He could die on the cross to pay the penalty for our sins (Philippians 2:5-11). In summary, the hypostatic union teaches that Jesus is both fully human and fully divine, that there is no mixture or dilution of either nature, and that He is one united Person, forever

Anonymous
    Inactive

I urge you to read these post -the scriptures are there!Is the deity of Christ biblical?”

Answer: In addition to Jesus’ specific claims about Himself, His disciples also acknowledged the deity of Christ. They claimed that Jesus had the right to forgive sins—something only God can do—as it is God who is offended by sin (Acts 5:31; Colossians 3:13; Psalm 130:4; Jeremiah 31:34). In close connection with this last claim, Jesus is also said to be the one who will “judge the living and the dead” (2 Timothy 4:1). Thomas cried out to Jesus, “My Lord and my God!” (John 20:28). Paul calls Jesus “great God and Savior” (Titus 2:13) and points out that prior to His incarnation Jesus existed in the “form of God” (Philippians 2:5-8). God the Father says regarding Jesus: “Your throne, O God, will last forever and ever” (Hebrews 1:8). John states that “in the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word [Jesus] was God” (John 1:1). Examples of Scriptures that teach the deity of Christ are many (see Revelation 1:17, 2:8, 22:13; 1 Corinthians 10:4; 1 Peter 2:6-8; Psalm 18:2, 95:1; 1 Peter 5:4; Hebrews 13:20), but even one of these is enough to show that Christ was considered to be God by His followers.

Jesus is also given titles that are unique to YHWH (the formal name of God) in the Old Testament. The Old Testament title “redeemer” (Psalm 130:7; Hosea 13:14) is used of Jesus in the New Testament (Titus 2:13; Revelation 5:9). Jesus is called Immanuel—“God with us”—in Matthew 1. In Zechariah 12:10, it is YHWH who says, “They will look on me, the one they have pierced.” But the New Testament applies this to Jesus’ crucifixion (John 19:37; Revelation 1:7). If it is YHWH who is pierced and looked upon, and Jesus was the one pierced and looked upon, then Jesus is YHWH. Paul interprets Isaiah 45:22-23 as applying to Jesus in Philippians 2:10-11. Further, Jesus’ name is used alongside God’s in prayer “Grace and peace to you from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ” (Galatians 1:3; Ephesians 1:2). This would be blasphemy if Christ were not deity. The name of Jesus appears with God's in Jesus' commanded to baptize “in the name [singular] of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit” (Matthew 28:19; see also 2 Corinthians 13:14).

Actions that can be accomplished only by God are credited to Jesus. Jesus not only raised the dead (John 5:21, 11:38-44) and forgave sins (Acts 5:31, 13:38), He created and sustains the universe (John 1:2; Colossians 1:16-17). This becomes even clearer when one considers YHWH said He was alone during creation (Isaiah 44:24). Further, Christ possesses attributes that only deity can have: eternality (John 8:58), omnipresence (Matthew 18:20, 28:20), omniscience (Matthew 16:21), and omnipotence (John 11:38-44).

georg
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 13 2009,03:16)
    JESUS IS THE CREATOR NOT CREATED!!!

katjo

Rev 3:14 ¶ And unto the angel of the church of the Laodiceans write; These things saith the Amen, the faithful and true witness, the beginning of the creation of God;  

Check your dictionary for “BEGINNING”.

Col 1:15   Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:  

Check your dictionary for “FIRSTBORN”

Georg

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    How many deities do you have?
    God is one.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Did he create himself George? He is the creator. All things were created by him and for him, contradictions again huh?

Anonymous
    Inactive

And by the way georg since your always posting God is a title, title for who? Our Lord Jesus Christ right? He is called Lord God in scripture(No capitals)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    There is only one true God, the Father of Jesus Christ.
    Your ideas come from the heads of men.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Dont think so.You are so blind! look up these scriptures! why is it so hard to accept him for who He is? Hw is our Lord god, the Almighty, who we will spend eternity with! I dont see how you dont get it when you read it. Im giving you scripture and you are totally ignoring them. If God is a title, for who than? Our Lord Jesus Christ right? Ive showed you scripture that calls Him Lord God(no capitals)He is the one who will judge us. rev. 16:7 And I heard another out of the altar say;even so, Lord God Almighty (speaking of Jesus nick) true and righteous are thy judgments. And there is many more and you know that. I have posted them before. REv 19;1 Al-lle-lu-la Salvation, glory, and honor and power unto the Lord our God,(no capitals and it is speaking of Jesus) why do you over look this?He is called KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS(CAPITALS)

Anonymous
    Inactive

REv 21:7 Even tells us He that over cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God and he shall be my son!

Anonymous
    Inactive

One true God Nick. You are ignoring scripture and men who are trying to help you!

georg
    Participant

Quote (rancherforChrist @ Nov. 13 2009,03:24)

Hi RFC,
    Exactly.

1Jn5.21

Hi Nick,

And why would men speak of the Son of God and the God Of Israel as though the two are not one God?

Love ya,
    Chris

Son of God is God?

Hi constitutionalist,

If either you or I believe that this is about whose right and whose wrong, or if either of us believe that we have discovered the pure absolute truth and understand it fully, then what is the purpose of continued study?

The God the Father, God the Son (Jesus) and God the Holy Spirit are one God. If this is truth, then it's not truth because I believe. It's not my truth. If it's truth, then it is a part of God Himself. After all, the bible says that Jesus is The Way, The truth and The Life. This truth doesn't stop being truth just because you or anyone doesn't believe it. It's not truth because I say it or believe it. It's truth because it is alive and a part of God's word, and the word is God. I have watched as many people try to limit the word of God to words on a page in a book called the bible. God's word is not limited. His word is a living part of God. His word is as a powerful sword in His hands. Because He lives in those of us who believe, His word is also a sword in our hands.

When people make this about someone being right and someone else being wrong, they often times stop growing. Should our discussions be about proving who is right and who is wrong, or should our discussions be about provoking more growth and maturing in Christ Jesus. He is the word of God that came in the flesh. Now, through His Holy Spirit He has once again came in the flesh, our flesh. God's word is alive in us. We could call His name Jesus, or Ya shu a, or Yahweh, or Holy Spirit, or even immanuel and we would all be correct. If Immanuel means God with us, then doesn't it also mean God's word with us? How can God beget anything that is not God. If a man begets a child, whether male or female, is not that child also man? If a horse begets a baby, is not that baby a horse? Can a fig tree produce some fruit that is not a fig? If each living organism or being produces fruit in it's own likeness, how could God the Father produce a fruit (His Son Jesus) that is not God? Jesus was not and is not a created being as we are. He is a begotten Son. Is that truth because I believe it? No. It is truth because it came from God.

Love ya,
    Chris

What you are saying is that the trinity is what you believe.  If you go by what Scripture teaches you, then you are dead wrong in your believe.
    The trinity is a man made doctrine and not of God.  As a Christian we are to prove all things
    1 Thees. 5:21
    If I am not mistaken I already have put this down you.
    So in spite of that you go just what you believe?  That does not fit well with a Christian.
    We all have fallen short of the glory of God and all are still learning.   However some of us, who have been  on this longer then you have, know what the trinity is.  So are you then still insisting that you are right and we are wrong?
    Peace and Love Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Is the Father not God?
    My my

georg
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 13 2009,03:43)
    God bless You Chris!!! So many here believe Jesus pre-existed, they beleive God(spirit)lives in Jesus, they beleive He became flesh in the Son, and He is who we will spend eternity with, but they still cant see him as God. They see the Son literally like we have a son, not so.

keto! My Husband already put Scriptures down for you, but inspite you believe what you do, Jesus had a beginning just like John 1:1and Col. 1:15 and Rev. 3:14 tells us.
    I am sitting her in unbelieve how you can just twist the Scriptures to your liking.
    Oh, well you can't win them all, I aways say. Period…..
    Irene

Lightenup
    Participant

Quote (rancherforChrist @ Nov. 12 2009,11:24)

Hi RFC,
    Exactly.

1Jn5.21

Hi Nick,

Love ya,
    Chris

Son of God is God?

Hi constitutionalist,

Love ya,
    Chris

Hi Rancher,
    I totally agree with your following statement here:

How can God beget anything that is not God. If a man begets a child, whether male or female, is not that child also man? If a horse begets a baby, is not that baby a horse? Can a fig tree produce some fruit that is not a fig? If each living organism or being produces fruit in it's own likeness, how could God the Father produce a fruit (His Son Jesus) that is not God? Jesus was not and is not a created being as we are. He is a begotten Son. Is that truth because I believe it? No. It is truth because it came from God.

So, from what you have said, I assume you think that the Son of God had a beginning, right? And when do you believe that beginning to be?

Thanks,
    Kathi

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi LU,
    We are born of God but are not God.[1Jn5, 1 peter1]

Anonymous
    Inactive

No Irene, I quotted you scripture that you ignore! You cant explain them, when you dont see them as one they contradict each other!

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account