Jesus christ is he god?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Anonymous
    Inactive

Still waiting on an answer Ed! John 8;24 speaking of Jesus.

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 10 2009,00:59)
    Ed, what is your translation for John 8;24? (Jesus's words)I do not worship a false God!

Hi Katjo,

I know that your heart is right with God. But the doctrines you propagate have serious issues.
    There has been an ongoing discussion here between you and other members with regard to
    your view of God. The question you raise, relates directly to the current issues being discussed.
    The trinity is one of these issues. I know you have a web site called “gotquestions”,
    but as a teacher of God’s word, it is necessary that you pay attention of others view of “Truth”.
    This is how we as Christians grow, by listening to the truths that others hold dear.

The question you ask I answer in chapters 7, 8, 9, & 10 of the free e-book “HolyCityBibleCode”.
    If you don’t want to take the time to read the answer, then you must be patient with me in our discussion;
    because I want don’t want to have problems with you in communication.

I wanted to discuss these same issues with WJ, but he seemed to be only interested
    in convincing himself that he was right. This approach will get you nowhere,
    because nobody can know everything about everything.

To illustrate my point there are two unchangeable things about God; here is one, you name the other?
    Hebrews 6:18 That by “two” immutable(unchangeable) things, in which it was impossible for God to lie…
    It is impossible for God to lie is only one, what is the other?

The idea of “the trinity” is a means of extracting satan from “The Godhead”. Until you can get
    your mind focused on this aspect, there can be little progress made toward resolution of differing
    views of GOD. Let’s keep the focus on Exodus 3:14, for now. Are attention can focus on the Greek afterwards; OK.

You do you realize that Exodus 3:14 was indeed translated incorrectly, don’t you?

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Anonymous
    Inactive

So you quote scripture to your likeings but when it gets to close to claiming the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one its quotted wrong every time? Its translated the same way in your version too. (Jesus)I AM HE! King James ;I AM THAT I AM Niv; I AM WHO I AM HNV(Hebrew names version) I AM WHO I AM John 8;24 King James (Jesus) I am he NIV; I AM THE ONE I CLAIM TO BE Hnv; I AM HE I looked threw at least four more versions, and they all say the same thing. You seem to think what you quote is right, but when someone cam prove different than its wrong . I could show you quiet a few scriptures that literally say JESUS IS GOD in a lot of versions. He is the King of Isreal and Even one that says it was “GOD WHO SHED HIS BLOOD” Huh? I will find and post them for you. Do you believe Jesus is Lord?

katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

One more thing…I believe you should pay attetion to others views and truths!!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 10 2009,15:00)
    So you quote scripture to your likeings but when it gets to close to claiming the Father, Son and Holy Spirit are one its quotted wrong every time? Its translated the same way in your version too. (Jesus)I AM HE! King James ;I AM THAT I AM  Niv; I AM WHO I AM   HNV(Hebrew names version) I AM WHO I AM   John 8;24 King James (Jesus) I am he    NIV;  I AM THE ONE I CLAIM TO BE    Hnv; I AM HE   I looked threw at least four more versions, and they all say the same thing. You seem to think what you quote is right, but when someone cam prove different than its wrong .  I could show you quiet a few scriptures that literally say JESUS IS GOD in a lot of versions. He is the King of Isreal and Even one that says it was “GOD WHO SHED HIS BLOOD” Huh? I will find and post them for you. Do you believe Jesus is Lord?

katjo

Hi Katjo,

You make me wonder, did you really read my last post?
    We need to settle one thing at a time!

The idea of “the trinity” is a means of extracting satan from “The Godhead”. Until you can get
    your mind focused on this aspect, there can be little progress made toward resolution of differing
    views of GOD. Let’s keep the focus on Exodus 3:14, for now. Are attention can focus on the Greek afterwards; OK.

Repeating the words of the systems of religion and traditions of men ADDS NOTHING. (Col.2:22)
    I have heard the religious doctrines that you speak before. But you have not heard the view of God that I present before.
    Simply saying ‘don’t bother me with the facts, because I have already made up my mind’, Paramount’s to you fulfilling this Proverb…

Prov.18:13: He that answereth a matter before he heareth it, it is folly and shame unto him.

I wanted to discuss these same issues with WJ, but he seemed to be only interested in convincing himself that he was right.
    You seem to have this attitude as well; saying I”m (falsely) right, that makes you wrong?
    Stop accusing me of being wrong and open your ears! (Rev.12:10 / Rev.3:6)

I’m not asking you to agree with my view, only to understand that the “view of God” that I illustrate to you
    DOES NOT have pieces that do not fit the big picture; as does what you offer.
    I have already presented some of the pieces that don't fit into your big picture to you already.

When I point out to you “the pieces” that don’t seem to fit into your “picture of God”, you cannot simply ignore them;
    they MUST be addressed in order for your view to have credibility. The same MUST be said of my view or anybody else’s.

You are jumping all over the place now? Stay with Exodus 3:14. for now; OK.
    3) Corruption errors (preconceived ideas of theology, which has corrupted many modern translations)
    The standardized translation of ‘I am that I am’ (copied from the AKJV) can be proven to be wrong;
    and that the N.W.T. (JW’s) version of the Bible has this phrase (אהיה אשר אהיה) translated correctly.

What you say paramounts to you saying you are wrong (FALSELY) and if you don’t believe me,
    I will go and get Bob and he will tell say you are wrong as well, and if you don’t believe me and Bob,
    Then I’ll have to go get Stan, but he will tell you you’re wrong as well, so just accept it?

God bless you Katjo, all the pieces of God must fit.
    Ed J

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 10 2009,15:00)
    Do you believe Jesus is Lord?

katjo

Hi Katjo,

I do pay attention to what you say, but do you pay attention to what I say?
    I have already answered this question on page 31 of this tread, fifth post down.

The LORD is YHVH(Jesus Father).

Lord(in Greek) means “owner”; so Jesus is “owner”,
    because His Father(Our YHVH=117) is GOD. (Luke 1:35)
    This is because “YHVH is GOD”=117!
    יהוה האלהים=117 (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm

The systems of religion and traditions of men communicate
    distortions of truth, confusion of mind, and distraction of spirit.

Romans 1:25 Who changed the truth of God into a lie,
    and worshipped and served the creature(Jesus) more
    than the Creator(YHVH), who is blessed for ever. Amen.

God bless you Katjo, Religious traditions are hard to give up.
    Ed J

followerofJesus
    Participant

it is a rather interesting discussion going on.

Though one should not forget that the Bible was not written for just intelligent people to understand, but for the poor and uneducated people as well, in the early days of Christianity.

so one should simply take the Biblical truths as they are and stop tdoubting the validty of the Bible. and God has already made known all those who try to deny that Jesus is the Christ in 1 John 9:22 and 2 John 7

but let us stop bickerring amongst ourselves and skeptics try and keep an open mind and just focus on the scripture, a Bible study if You will. I will put this more in a question form so as to not start an argument about different Bible versions (sorry if this seems patronising)

I believe that the Bible is the word of God and the ONLY authority on things that have happend, happening and things that are to come.

okay. What does the Bible say in Genesis 1 verse 1. in John 1 verse 1-3 and John 1 verse 14-15. the book of John is a really good book. but let us focus on these verses and discuss this. what do you say?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (followerofJesus @ Dec. 10 2009,16:45)
    God has already made known all those who try to deny that Jesus is the Christ

Hi followerofJesus,

Who's trying to deny that Jesus is the Christ?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 09 2009,03:31)
     Could you tell me what this verse means to you? Isaiah 43;10 (old testament) You are my witnesses said the LORD; and my servant whom I have chosen  that you may know and believe me and understand that 'I AM HE' before me there was no God formed neither shall there be after me. Whats ;I AM HE' mean to you?
    God Bless, katjo

Hi Katjo,

First you need to quote scripture correctly.
    When words are (italicized) in the AKJV,
    that means they were inserted into the text; [added words].

Isaiah 43:9-12 is talking about Jesus’ Father(Our YHVH=117)!
    The systems of religion and traditions of men sure got a hold on you?

Isaiah 43:9-12 Let all the nations be gathered together, and let the people be assembled:
    who among them can declare this, and show us former things? let them bring forth their witnesses,
    that they may be justified: or let them hear, and say, It is truth. Ye are my witnesses,
    saith the LORD, and my servant whom I have chosen: that ye may know and believe me,
    and understand that I he: before me there was no God formed, neither shall there be after me.
    I, I, the LORD; and beside me there is no savior. I have declared, and have saved,
    and I have showed, when there was no strange god among you: therefore ye are my witnesses, saith the LORD, that I God.

These verses are referring to YHVH(GOD); they compare directly with Rev.21:7.

Rev.21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things;
    and I(YHVH=63)“will be”=63 his God, and he shall be my son.
    Do you not agree that Jesus overcame this world?

“JEHOVAH Son”=117; but in proper English [of] should be added, “Son [of] JEHOVAH”=117!

Jesus’ authentic Name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה]
    in that YÄ is the first part of Jesus’ “REAL” name. GOD’s name is not vocalized
    in the English translation of the name Jesus and therefore misses the precise exactness
    and direct authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. Jesus’ Name in Hebrew
    יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע]) the salvation of “GOD the Father”=117.
    [יהשוע] “Jesus” REAL name authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the highest Name. (Psalm 83:18)
    People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă means:
    “YÄ is Savior”. The Name of [GOD=26] is [“יהוה”=26] spoken as [YÄ=26]; and “YÄ-hä-vā”!

“The Savior”=117 is “GOD The Father”=117(Gal.1:1); because “GOD The Father”=117 is
    117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD), properly pronounced, YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm!

God bless
    Ed J

“Before Abraham was, I am” John. 8:58

These words are often misapplied to teach that Yeshua HaMoshiach existed before Abraham did. However, closer investigation reveals the opposite to be true:

1. Yeshua HaMoshiach does not say ‘Before Abraham was, I was”.

He was the promised descendant of Abraham; we make a nonsense of 'elohim's promises to Abraham if we say that Yeshua HaMoshiach physically existed before the time of Abraham.

2. The context of John 8:58 is Yeshua HaMoshiach’s discourse with the Jews concerning Abraham.

As far as they were concerned, Abraham was the greatest man who would ever live.

Yeshua HaMoshiach is saying “I am now, as I stand here, more important than Abraham”.

As they stood there, Yeshua HaMoshiach was the one to be honoured rather than Abraham.

He is saying ‘I am now, more important than Abraham ever was’.

It is possible to understand “before” in John 8:58 with some reference to time, in the sense that before Abraham existed, Yeshua HaMoshiach had been in 'elohim’s plan right from the beginning of the world.

It was because Yeshua HaMoshiach was “before” Abraham in this sense that he was “before” him in terms of importance.

But the more comfortable reading is to understand “before” as referring to importance rather than time.

In 2 Samuel 6:21 there’s a good example of “before” meaning ‘before’ in importance rather than time.

David tells his wife: “The Lord chose me before your father [Saul]”.

Actually, in terms of time, 'elohim chose Saul well before He chose David.

But 'elohim chose David above Saul in terms of importance and honour.

3. Proof of this is found in John 8:56: “Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day; and he saw it, and was glad”.

The only time Abraham is recorded to have laughed and been glad was when he was given the promise that he would have a seed; he understood that ultimately that promise had reference to Yeshua HaMoshiach (Genesis. 17:17).

Abraham “saw” ahead to Yeshua HaMoshiach through the promises made to him concerning Yeshua HaMoshiach.

He cryptically commented about the future sacrifice of Yeshua HaMoshiach: “In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen” (Genesis 22:14).

It was in this sense that Yeshua HaMoshiach speaks of Abraham as having seen him.

It is in this context of speaking about the promises that Yeshua HaMoshiach could say “Before Abraham was, I am”.

He appreciated, that 'elohim’s promises to Abraham were revealing the plan about Yeshua HaMoshiach which 'elohim had known from the beginning of the world.

That purpose, which had been “before Abraham was”, had been revealed to Abraham in the promises to him, and was now being fulfilled in the eyes of the Jews of the first century, as they stood in a ring around Yeshua HaMoshiach, “the word (of promise) made flesh”.

A related misunderstanding is often applied to the comment of John the Baptist about Jesus: That “He was before me” (John 1:30).

John the Baptist was actually older than the Lord Yeshua HaMoshiach; he therefore meant that Yeshua HaMoshiach was “before” him in the sense of being more important than him.

Example:

“There is a man in my following who has taken precedence of me, because he is. . . essentially my superior”.

:cool:

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 10 2009,18:48)

These words are often misapplied to teach that Yeshua HaMoshiach existed before Abraham did. However, closer investigation reveals the opposite to be true:

He was the promised descendant of Abraham; we make a nonsense of 'elohim's promises to Abraham if we say that Yeshua HaMoshiach physically existed before the time of Abraham.

2. The context of John 8:58 is Yeshua HaMoshiach’s discourse with the Jews concerning Abraham.

As far as they were concerned, Abraham was the greatest man who would ever live.

Yeshua HaMoshiach is saying “I am now, as I stand here, more important than Abraham”.

As they stood there, Yeshua HaMoshiach was the one to be honoured rather than Abraham.

It is possible to understand “before” in John 8:58 with some reference to time, in the sense that before Abraham existed, Yeshua HaMoshiach had been in 'elohim’s plan right from the beginning of the world.

It was because Yeshua HaMoshiach was “before” Abraham in this sense that he was “before” him in terms of importance.

But the more comfortable reading is to understand “before” as referring to importance rather than time.

In 2 Samuel 6:21 there’s a good example of “before” meaning ‘before’ in importance rather than time.

3. Proof of this is found in John 8:56: “Your father Abraham rejoiced to see my day; and he saw it, and was glad”.

The only time Abraham is recorded to have laughed and been glad was when he was given the promise that he would have a seed; he understood that ultimately that promise had reference to Yeshua HaMoshiach (Genesis. 17:17).

Abraham “saw” ahead to Yeshua HaMoshiach through the promises made to him concerning Yeshua HaMoshiach.

He cryptically commented about the future sacrifice of Yeshua HaMoshiach: “In the mount of the Lord it shall be seen” (Genesis 22:14).

It was in this sense that Yeshua HaMoshiach speaks of Abraham as having seen him.

It is in this context of speaking about the promises that Yeshua HaMoshiach could say “Before Abraham was, I am”.

He appreciated, that 'elohim’s promises to Abraham were revealing the plan about Yeshua HaMoshiach which 'elohim had known from the beginning of the world.

That purpose, which had been “before Abraham was”, had been revealed to Abraham in the promises to him, and was now being fulfilled in the eyes of the Jews of the first century, as they stood in a ring around Yeshua HaMoshiach, “the word (of promise) made flesh”.

A related misunderstanding is often applied to the comment of John the Baptist about Jesus: That “He was before me” (John 1:30).

John the Baptist was actually older than the Lord Yeshua HaMoshiach; he therefore meant that Yeshua HaMoshiach was “before” him in the sense of being more important than him.

Example:

“There is a man in my following who has taken precedence of me, because he is. . . essentially my superior”.

Hi Ron,

Are your parents Georg and Irene?
    I ask because they are well studied as well.

I like to be all kinds of picky too.
    All our pickiness adds clarity to others.
    יהשוע ה משיח YÄ-shü-ă hä Mäh-shē-äkh

The Hebrew word [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă merely means ‘He will save’.
    Distancing [יה]’s salvation from the man Jesus is a rejection of “YÄ-shoe-ă”=74 as “Messiah”=74.
    This subtle distinction of [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă purposely substituted for [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    usually goes unnoticed when heard by a non Hebrew-speaking person;
    nevertheless, this wholly implies a specific denial of Jesus as Lord and Savior.
    Jesus being found in fashion as a man, humbled himself, and became obedient unto death,
    even His death on the cross [†]. (Phil. 2:8) Along with Jesus, either the phrase
    |יהשוע הנצרי מלך היהוםדי| or the acronym of it was posted on a plaque and nailed to the “cross”=74.
    This Hebrew inscription means|YÄ shü ă of Nazareth the king of the Jews|. YÄ-shü-ă means:
    “YÄ will save” because “YÄ is YHVH”=117 and “YHVH is GOD”=117. Which means: GOD the Father is
    both Christ’s Savior (Gal. 1:1) and ours. (1Cor. 6:14) “GOD the Father”=117 “is” “The Savior”=117. (AKJV: Isaiah 12:2)

There is a lot more to this story as well;
    which I will bring to light shortly.

God bless,
    Ed J

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 10 2009,01:09)

Example:

Hi Ron,

Distancing [יה]’s salvation from the man Jesus is a rejection of “YÄ-shoe-ă”=74 as “Messiah”=74.
    This subtle distinction of [ישוע] Yəsh-yü-ă purposely substituted for [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă
    nevertheless, this wholly implies a specific denial of Jesus as Lord and Savior.
    Jesus being found in fashion as a man, humbled himself, and became obedient unto death,
    even His death on the cross [†]. (Phil. 2:8) Along with Jesus, either the phrase
    |יהשוע הנצרי מלך היהוםדי| or the acronym of it was posted on a plaque and nailed to the “cross”=74.
    This Hebrew inscription means|YÄ shü ă of Nazareth the king of the Jews|. YÄ-shü-ă means:
    “YÄ will save” because “YÄ is YHVH”=117 and “YHVH is GOD”=117. Which means: GOD the Father is
    both Christ’s Savior (Gal. 1:1) and ours. (1Cor. 6:14) “GOD the Father”=117 “is” “The Savior”=117. (AKJV: Isaiah 12:2)

God bless,
    Ed J

I do not believe George and Irene take too kindly to me.

Depends on how some Jews look at Yeshua HaMoshiach as Lord and Savior, I accept him as my Lord, that is a title befitting him. Savior is dependent on the status of the meaning, as a god? No he is not my Savior, Yawheh is he that saves. Now can Yeshua be considered Savior as what he came to do and is presently doing, absolutly, because in him and on him salvation is found.

Did the High Earthly Priest's save or was it Yahweh? But they found salvation (atonement) on and through the priest.

I think you understand my point.

I would not look at as a denial, but seeing it as how it truly functions.

If he were given god status (trinitarian) then it would seem as a denial.

He is my Messiah.

Remember the inscriptions were also there as to mock him.

Ya is Yeshua's Salvation.

And the Greeks did call him “G-d of Nazareth and King of the Jews”.

Anonymous
    Inactive

ED, You quotted Isaiah I,I the LORD besides me there is NO SAVIOUR. Acts 4;12 (11) This is the stone which became the head of the corner(Jesus) (12) NEITHER IS THERE SALVATION IN ANY OTHER; FOR THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY YOU MUST BE SAVED!!

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    No other name UNDER HEAVEN.
    God is in heaven and is the ultimate Saviour.
    Jesus is His servant and we find salvation through the Son of God.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 11 2009,03:13)
    ED, You quotted Isaiah  I,I the LORD besides me there is NO SAVIOUR.

Acts 4;12 NEITHER IS THERE SALVATION IN ANY OTHER;
    FOR THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN,
    WHEREBY YOU MUST BE SAVED!!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

Do you really carefully read what others write (Page 35 the bottom post)?
    How did you miss the connection that I carefully spelled out for you?
    These verses can be “clearly” understood using Jesus' REAL Name;
    The name Jesus is “UNAUTHENTIC”; because it is a translation(English) of a translation(Greek).
    PLEASE take the time to read this entire post, it should provide(with use of Gematria=74) the “clarity” you need.

Paul’s Greek-written manuscripts have the Hebrew name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă translated into Greek as [Ιησους] Ē-Ā-Soos.
    Note the similarity in pronunciation and Theomatic values for both Ē-Ā-Soos=74 and Jesus=74.
    While Theomatics keeps mathematical connections in English, it tells nothing of GOD’s name [הי] YÄ
    being linguistically distanced further and further from His Word by re-transcribing a previous translation.
    Specifically, instead of transcribing the authentic Hebrew Name (יהשוע),
    the King James linguistics instead transcribed the Greek name for Jesus (Ιησους);
    which is unauthentic because it is a “translation of a translation”.
    [יהשוע] translates directly into “English” as [Joshua=74] YÄ-shoe-ă=74.

Jesus’ authentic Name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă has a direct connection to GOD’s name [יה]
    in that YÄ is the first part of Jesus’ “REAL” name. GOD’s name is not vocalized
    in the English translation of the name Jesus and therefore misses the precise exactness
    and direct authentic connection to God’s Hebrew name [יה] YÄ. Jesus’ Name in Hebrew
    יהשוע means: (“YÄ is salvation” [יה]+[ישע]=[יהשוע]) the salvation of “GOD the Father”=117.
    “Jesus” REAL name [יהשוע] YÄ-shü-ă authentically establishes [יהוה] “JEHOVAH” as the highest Name. (Psalm 83:18)
    Philippians 2:9-11 Wherefore God(HolySpirit) also hath highly exalted him(Jesus), and given him(Jesus) a name which is above every name:
    That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;
    And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.
    GOD the Father is therefore both Christ’s Savior (Gal. 1:1) and ours. (1Cor. 6:14) “GOD the Father”=117 “is” “The Savior”=117. (AKJV: Isaiah 12:2)
    People speaking fluent Hebrew know that in essence, [עושהי] YÄ-shü-ă means: “YÄ is Savior”.
    “The Savior”=117 is 117=יהוה האלהים(JEHOVAH GOD), properly pronounced, YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm!

God bless
    Ed J

banana
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Dec. 10 2009,20:51)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 10 2009,01:09)

Example:

Hi Ron,

God bless,
    Ed J

I do not believe George and Irene take too kindly to me.

Depends on how some Jews look at Yeshua HaMoshiach as Lord and Savior, I accept him as my Lord, that is a title befitting him. Savior is dependent on the status of the meaning, as a god? No he is not my Savior, Yawheh is he that saves. Now can Yeshua be considered Savior as what he came to do and is presently doing, absolutly, because in him and on him salvation is found.

Did the High Earthly Priest's save or was it Yahweh? But they found salvation (atonement) on and through the priest.

I think you understand my point.

I would not look at as a denial, but seeing it as how it truly functions.

If he were given god status (trinitarian) then it would seem as a denial.

He is my Messiah.

Remember the inscriptions were also there as to mock him.

Ya is Yeshua's Salvation.

And the Greeks did call him “G-d of Nazareth and K
    ing of the Jews”.

Men of “great wisdom” make long speeches, use words of Greek and Hebrew, that's how they impress the ignorant.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 11 2009,10:46)
    Men of “great wisdom” make long speeches, use words of Greek and Hebrew, that's how they impress the ignorant.

Georg

Hi Georg,

Men of “great wisdom” make long speeches, use words of Greek and Hebrew, that's how they impress the ignorant?

What does this mean?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Dec. 11 2009,03:13)
    ED, You quotted Isaiah  I,I the LORD besides me there is NO SAVIOUR.  Acts 4;12 (11) This is the stone which became the head of the corner(Jesus) (12) NEITHER IS THERE SALVATION IN ANY OTHER; FOR THERE IS NONE OTHER NAME UNDER HEAVEN GIVEN AMONG MEN, WHEREBY YOU MUST BE SAVED!!

katjo

Hi Katjo,

Repeating your post adds no clarity?
    What are you trying to say?

God bless
    Ed J

banana
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 11 2009,10:59)

Quote (banana @ Dec. 11 2009,10:46)

Georg

Hi Georg,

Men of “great wisdom” make long speeches, use words of Greek and Hebrew, that's how they impress the ignorant?

What does this mean?

Ed J

Maybe I should have put it this way.

Men of “great wisdom”?

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (banana @ Dec. 11 2009,11:33)

Ed J

Maybe I should have put it this way.

Men of “great wisdom”?

Georg

Hi Georg,

If there is anything I have said that you disagree with, please share.

Viewing 20 posts - 341 through 360 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account