Jesus christ is he god?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 365 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 21 2009,10:13)
    IRENE!! YOU BETTER READ REV. 19;16 AGAIN BECAUSE JESUS IS KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS. ALL CAPITALS!!! AND lord GOD IS ALSO IN SCRIPTURE Together AND NO CAPITALS!!! I will show you if you'd like!
    katjo

Hi Katjo,

When you attempt to make differentiations; keep you information factual.

It is Jesus' Father(Holy Spirit) that is both LORD of Lords and KING of Kings.
    Holy Spirit(יהוה) is LORD to Jesus(Lord).

Leviticus 11:44 For I(יהוה) the LORD your God: ye shall therefore sanctify yourselves, and ye shall be Holy; “FOR I HOLY”…
    John 4:24 God(יהוה) is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.
    GOD(יהוה) is the “Holy” “Spirit”!

“LORD [of] Lords”=117 is 117=“יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm (JEHOVAH GOD).

Holy Spirit is also “KING [of] Kings”=101; 101 is the 26th prime number; and GOD=26!
    Psalm 10:16 The LORD(יהוה=26) is King for ever and ever: the heathen are perished out of his land.
    Psalm 29:10 The LORD(יהוה=26) sitteth upon the flood; yea, the LORD sitteth King for ever.

There is NOT three God's; there is only One!
    The differentiations of “Holy Spirit”, “Jesus” and “GOD The Father” are only the means of extracting 'Satan' from “THE ONE GODHEAD”!

God bless
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 21 2009,10:30)
    blueletterbible.org– Look at these scriptures! The Hebrew words Elohim and Adonai are applied to something other than the true and living God. There is, however, one name that is unique to the God of the Bible. This name is Yahweh—an alternative transliteration is Jehovah. Yahweh refers to “the self-existent, eternal God” the name God revealed to Moses:

And God said to Moses, I AM WHO I AM. And He said, ‘Thus you shall say to the children of Israel, I AM has sent me to you' (Exodus 3:14).

Hi Katjo,

GOD's name transliterates into English as YHVH; Hebrew has NO “W” SOUND!

Although I believe the AKJV to be the most accurate bible (and anointed of God) we English people possess, it still has errors. The reason for errors are obvious, they are…

1) Translational errors (from one language to another)
    2) Human error (which accounts for most errors in any accident situation, including the bible)
    3) Corruption errors (preconceived  ideas of theology, which has corrupted many modern translations)
    The AKJV Bible is exempt from this type of error, due to the strict “word for word” translating parameters.
    4) The strict “word for word” AKJV translating parameters has caused errors though. (An example of this type of error is found in Ex. 3:14.)

The standardized translation of ‘I am that I am’ can be proven to be wrong; while the N.W.T. version (Jehovah Witnesses’ bible) has this phrase (אהיה אשר אהיה) translated correctly.

N.W.T version Exodus 3:14: At this God said to Moses: “I SHALL PROVE TO BE WHAT I SHALL PROVE TO BE”
    And headed: “This is what you are to say to the sons of Israel, “I SHALL PROVE TO BE has sent me to you.”

The AKJV linguists MISTAKENLY copied what the Greek Septuagint says in this verse; because they were left with a dilemma. They were under strict orders to do only a word for word translation.

The AKJV linguists successfully translated the phrase אהיה into “I WILL” hundreds of times in the “Old Testament”. The AKJV translators also [added words]
    (which they italicized) to aid in translational differences; they did this practice throughout the bible SO AS TO NOT CORRUPT IT!

Neither of these possible phrases MAKE ANY SENSE in English.

“I will that I will”
    “I will what I will”
    Therefore, the AKJV linguists should have translated אהיה אשר אהיה into “I WILL [BE] WHAT I WILL [BE]” [YHVH=63] [will be=63];
    and this can be proven! The phrase ‘i am’ cannot be translated back into Hebrew.

The Hebrew language does not have a word for coincidence, and because of this they don’t believe there is such a thing, only Devine intervention.
    As a matter of the Hebrew-Speaking people believe that if they don’t have a word for something, than it doesn’t exist; bacause ‘i am’ is the product of man!

And now because of this AKJV translational error; all modern versions have been corrupted copying this erroneous idea.
    And now ‘i am’ has even become the false god of religion. (2Thess 2:4)

Exposing  “The Truth”,
    Ed J

Anonymous
    Inactive

Better read in Rev. because jesus is KING OF KINGS AND LORD OF LORDS! In the original languages of the Bible, capitalizing pronouns referring to God was not an issue. In Hebrew, there was no such thing as upper-case and lower-case letters. There was simply an alphabet, no capital letters at all. In Greek, there were capital (upper-case) letters and lower-case letters. However, in all of the earliest copies of the Greek New Testament, the text is written in all capital letters.
    katjo

Anonymous
    Inactive

And no! I dont beleive in three Gods! ONe God who became flesh to take on the sins of the world! Who was the creator!

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 20 2009,06:42)
    Hi TK,
    Do you think he was addressing all men and telling them repentance is unnecessary and none needs to be reborn because God lives within all already?

Wake up.
    God does not dwell in sin.

Hey Nick: I agree God does not dwell in sin. Jesus cleansed us from all sin. If you accept and believe it. Do you believe you are cleansed from all sin?
    I believe! Bless you, TK

georg
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 21 2009,14:53)
    And no! I dont beleive in three Gods! ONe God who became flesh to take on the sins of the world! Who was the creator!

katjo

God, the Father, is immortal, that means, he can not die.

1Ti 6:16 Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen.

That is why he send his first born.
    After Jesus died for us, than God gave him immortality.

Jhn 5:26 For as the Father hath life in himself; so hath he given to the Son to have life in himself;

No, it was not God who became flesh, it was his first born, his son.

Georg

georg
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 21 2009,21:40)

Hi TK,
    Do you think he was addressing all men and telling them repentance is unnecessary and none needs to be reborn because God lives within all already?

Wake up.

Hey Nick: I agree God does not dwell in sin. Jesus cleansed us from all sin. If you accept and believe it. Do you believe you are cleansed from all sin?
    I believe! Bless you, TK

TK

Christs work is only half finished; I know he said, “it is finished”, but that referred to his dieing for our sins only.
    He now has to remove all sin from all men, that will happen during the millennium, only after he has done that, will God dwell with men.
    If you have faith in Christs sacrifice, than God will not impute sin to you, but can you say that all men do? I hardly think so.
    Just look at the many different believes of the few people on this forum, every body thinks they are right in what they believe, don't you?
    After the millennium, all men will know the truth, than Christs work will be finished.

Georg

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Nov. 21 2009,05:17)
    Jesus is Lord of Lords and King of Kings.  That is the correct way. Not LORD that is the Father. The Father never claimed to be Lord of Lords and King of Kings.  That is Jesus.
    Irene

Hi Georg,

You reiterating the “doctrines” of the 'systems of Religion' and 'traditions of men' don't make them correct; for they are false! (Col.2:22)
    Saying that Jesus is (according to religion traditions) LORD of Lords and KING of Kings is inaccurate and false reasoning; and I can show why.

The evidence suggests that “BOTH” “LORD of Lords”=117 & “KING of Kings” are “GOD the Father”, rather than Jesus!

117=“יהוה האלהים” YÄ-hä-vā hä ĔL- ō-Hêêm (JEHOVAH GOD) is “LORD [of] Lords”=117, and “GOD The Father”=117!
    (John 10:29, 14:28) “two” verses with numbers verification paramount to “two or three witnesses” (Matt.18:16)
    And He (יהוה=26) is KING [of] Kings=101, beacause 101 is the 26th prime number,
    Theomatically(Gematria relevant to God) equal to יהוה=26; GOD=26. (Psalm10:16, 29:10) “Two” verses along with numbers verification.

Here are more supporting facts: The AKJV Bible used “LORD” as the “Exclucive” tenure for יהוה=26.
    God’s Name (יהוה) transliterates into English as YHVH; and therefore “YHVH is GOD”=117!

NOT Jesus, but Jesus’ Father(Our YHVH=117), is “BOTH” “LORD of Lords” and “KING of Kings”!
    The “Holy Spirit”(Jesus' Father) comes in riding on the “White Horse”(Rev.19:11-16); because HE(Holy Spirit) is “The Word” of GOD!
    The “sharp sword” is “The Word of GOD” going out of His mouth! (Heb.4:12)

God bless
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (georg @ Nov. 21 2009,22:19)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 21 2009,21:40)

Hi TK,

Wake up.

I believe! Bless you, TK

TK

Christs work is only half finished; I know he said, “it is finished”, but that referred to his dieing for our sins only.
    He now has to remove all sin from all men, that will happen during the millennium, only after he has done that, will God dwell with men.
    If you have faith in Christs sacrifice, than God will not impute sin to you, but can you say that all men do? I hardly think so.
    Just look at the many different believes of the few people on this forum, every body thinks they are right in what they believe, don't you?
    After the millennium, all men will know the truth, than Christs work will be finished.

Georg

Georg: One that is born of spirit truth will see/understand that Jesus/the word of God is right now attempting to remove the belief of sin from all mankind. Jesus is in all those that will accept and believe that, and he will rule sinlessness through you/us if we allow that to happen.
    The first step in purification is knowing that our sin is removed forever by Jesus. If one doesn't believe that his sin is gone then Jesus cannot live in or dwell in an unclean temple or body where sin is present. There is no sin in Christ. If you believe you have sin then Christ cannot dwell in you.
    With spiritual understanding one will see all aspects of God and Jesus dwelling within those that accept and believe. This is the Kingdom(ruling) of God and that ruling power of the word of God is through those that believe and put themselves off and allow God to rule through them!
    How will God rule through mankind? In that we administer the love of God to our brothers and sisters, even to the least of them, we do it unto God.
    Believing evil came before acting evil. To reverse we must believe our purification from sin, bought and paid for by Jesus, and we believers then manifest that pure love to all. IMO, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    So if you do not believe in sin it vanishes like magic?

banana
    Participant

To all!  I find it so ironic to think that sin has been taken away from us.  That is not true.  John tells us if we believe that we are not sinners, that the truth is not in us.  Sin however is not imputed to us, because Christ died once for all of our sins.  But we still have to go to the Throne of God and ask for the forgiveness of our sins.  Jesus is our perfect Sacrifice and we now can go to Gods Throne and ask for the forgiveness of our sin, no other sacrifice is needed.  Jesus is our Mediator between God and us.  God the Father can't look on sin.
    Peace and Love Irene

Anonymous
    Inactive

Ed, that is not correct what you quotted on Rev. Jesus is the one riding the white horse, and Jesus is the Word. And Rev. also calls Him KING OF KING AND LORD OF LORDS! Col. tells us all thing were made by Jesus AND Acts 17;24 says; God that made the world and all things theirin, seeing that He is Lord of heaven and earth, dwelleth not in temples made with hands. Right there col. says Jesus was creator, he is Lord(no capitals) of heaven and earth.Than God creator Acts says God is creator. and Acts 20;28 say; TAKE HEED THEREFORE UNTO YOURSELVES,BAND TO ALL THE FLOCK, OVER THE WHICH THE HOLY GHOST HATH MADE YOU OVERSEERS, TO FEED THE CHURCH OF GOD, WHICH HE HATH PURCHASED WITH HIS OWN BLOOD. now who shed His blood? He is our Lord God. Acts 10; 36 The Word which God sent unto the children of Isreal, preaching peace by Jesus Christ; (He is Lord of all!! There is a lot of scripture that say sour Lord God with no capitals on Lord. Scripture tells us Jesus is Lord. even 1Corinth.15 says; The first man is of the earth, earthly; the second man is the Lord from heaven. 1Timothy 3;16 clearly tells us God was manifest in the flesh!!

katjo

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 24 2009,14:46)
    Acts 20;28 say; TAKE HEED THEREFORE UNTO YOURSELVES,BAND TO ALL THE FLOCK, OVER THE WHICH THE HOLY GHOST HATH MADE YOU OVERSEERS, TO FEED THE CHURCH OF GOD, WHICH HE HATH PURCHASED WITH HIS OWN BLOOD.  now who shed His blood?  

You reiterating “doctrines” of 'systems of Religion' and 'traditions of men' don't make them correct; for they are false! (Colossians 2:22)

John 1:1 in the AKJV Bible is translated correctly;
    while the N.W.T. (JW’s version) has it translated in-correctly as ‘a god’.

And [ο λογος] Hō Lōgôs was [θεος] Thēôs; And “The Word” was “GOD”!

“The Word”(Holy Spirit) became fully flesh(in Jesus) at Jesus baptism by John;
    He(Holy Spirit) led Jesus into the wilderness in Luke 4:1, He(Holy Spirit) caused
    Jesus to return from the wilderness in Luke 4:14, and He(Holy Spirit John 14:28)
    also made Jesus aware that he(Jesus) would have to die on a cross for the sins of mankind!
    This is how “The Word”(Jesus’ Father) was made flesh, and dwelt among us! (John 1:14)

The JW’s believe that at the point of baptism by John (the baptizer) is when Jesus became the Messiah;
    this view is consistent with the previous paragraph; which I’m sure they will disagree with.
    This lack of consistency on their part is the very reason why Christendom thinks there Organization is a cult.

Science suggests that blood in the fetus comes from the father’s genetics.
    That would mean “Jesus” had “GOD Blood” running through his veins.
    To put this in scientific terms (according to facts written in the Bible),
    that would mean Jesus at his birth was ½ HOLYSPIRIT(Jesus’ FATHER Mathew 1:18),
    ¼ from the tribe JUDAH (Mary’s Father’s tribe Luke 3:23-33)
    and ¼ from the tribe of LEVI (Mary’s Mother’s tribe Luke 1:5).
    That would make Jesus “a Prophet”(Luke 3:31), “a Priest”(Luke 1:5),
    but the most important of all these, the “Son of GOD”(Mathew 1:18)!

It's the shedding of his “God blood” that removes sin(Heb.9:22).
    “GOD The Father” raised Jesus back from the dead; for our Justification(Romans 4:25).

God bless you Katjo,
    Religious traditions are hard to give up!
    Ed J

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Nov. 24 2009,05:21)
    Hi TK,
    So if you do not believe in sin it vanishes like magic?

Hey Nick: Much like magic. Jesus referred to the Kingdom of God as a seed being planted (in the garden of our hearts/mind) and it grows, WE KNOW NOT HOW! A bit like magic.
    Sin is an accepted error of belief in the mind that causes one to believe he is separated from God or not in union with God. One has no sin in his mind if he has believed that he was made the righteousness of God through Christ.
    If you believe you still have sin after Jesus tells you that his words have made you clean John 15:2–then you have denied the saving grace of God.
    If you ask forgiveness for sin does it vanish like magic? Just like when you change your mind on something. We know he is faithful and just to forgive us, so where does sin go? It couldn't be works or actions that we are talking about. Sin is in the mind. Or it is not in the mind. Believe it or not! Bless you, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    So the kingdom grows on earth by the work of God not men once the seed is implanted and the watering sought.
    God offers forgiveness in the washing of water and the daily seeking of cleansing but our belief does not cause it.

banana
    Participant

Brothers do you like to ignore a Woman/ That is what it looks like to me!! We sin daily in our mind and that too is sin since Jesus magnified the law on the Sermon on the mount.
    What we have is a Mediator between God and us Jesus Christ, who died for all of our sins. But does it go automatic???? I don't think so, we still have to repent of those sins.
    Why would we have to have a Mediator for if that would go automatic.
    I pray in Jesus name, I ask for forgiveness in Jesus name, I ask for our protection in Jesus name. And everything else that if it is Good's will He will supply me with it.
    Irene:( :(

Anonymous
    Inactive

Yes Ed, Religious traditions are hard to give up! THis is just butting heads back and fourth. I do not believe like J.W. at all!

katjo

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    The catholic trinity one?
    I agree.

Anonymous
    Inactive

No Nick (J.W.) dont believe in the trinity.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Where is your trinity taught in the bible?

Viewing 20 posts - 281 through 300 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account