Jesus christ is he god?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 365 total)
  • Author

Quote (georg @ Nov. 13 2009,08:00)

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 13 2009,21:29)
    :angry: FRAUDULENT BIBLICAL PASSAGES IN 1ST JOHN 5:7-8  :angry:

Further proof that the doctrine of the trinity is false lies in the book of 1st John.

Trinitarians have used the words of 1st John 5:7-8 as a key argument for the trinity.

“For there are three that bear witness in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one.”

There is an enormous problem however in using these verses to bolster the trinity doctrine.

The passage is not authentic!

These words only appear in five later manuscripts and are not found in any of the earlier New Testament texts.

These verses are such obvious forgeries that even staunch Trinitarian scholars have been forced to admit as much.

Among them are the publishers of the New King James translation and various study bibles.

Trinitarians promote these false teachings!

:cool:

And then you made this post, to whom?  If not to Georg?  The very next post, my friend, it looks like you meant it to be for Georg………And now you don't want to live up to it.  What do you call that?

Do you see a name written to whom at the top?

No, then your conjecture is wrong, most my post are directed to all, did you see that? “ALL”, pay attention to that. It is important.

Now, did you disagree with what I wrote? Or did you concur with it?

Do you agree trinitarians promote false teachings?

Quote (georg @ Nov. 13 2009,07:58)

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 13 2009,21:25)
    :angry: THE TRINITY-SATAN'S FALSE DOCTRINE :angry:

The next post you say this.  If you did not say it to Georg to whom did you say it?

Gee could it have been “kat”? They do have medication for that you know.

Now as for apologies, it should be you to apologize to me for your paranoidal schizophrenic attack on me, with your delusional inference that it was directed to you or your husband, when was not you or your husbands name attatched to any of my commernts.

There is a cure for this though, don't speak to me. We both may find relief then. Your paranoia wont find it a personal attack against you, and I wont have to waste my time in explaining myself to your delusional accusations.

Have a nice day.

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 13 2009,17:30)
    Irene that scripture is pertaining to Jesus saying I will be his GOD.

Revelation 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his theos ('Elohim), and he shall be my son.

Here John is hearing Yahweh himself speaking, and NOT the son.

2 Samuel 7:14 “I will be a father to him and he will be a son to Me; when he commits iniquity, I will correct him with the rod of men and the strokes of the sons of men,
    ——————————————————————————–
    Psalm 89:26 “He will cry to Me, 'You are my Father, My God, and the rock of my salvation.'
    2 Corinthians 6:16 Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, “I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.
    2 Corinthians 6:18 “And I will be a father to you, And you shall be sons and daughters to Me,” Says the Lord Almighty.
    Revelation 2:7 'He who has an ear, let him hear what the Spirit says to the churches. To him who overcomes, I will grant to eat of the tree of life which is in the Paradise of God.'
    Revelation 21:3 And I heard a loud voice from the throne, saying, “Behold, the tabernacle of God is among men, and He will dwell among them, and they shall be His people, and God Himself will be among them, (NASB ©1995)

If anything this should prove that the son is not god.

Quote (georg @ Nov. 13 2009,15:22)

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 13 2009,07:19)
    REv 21:7 Even tells us He that over cometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God and he shall be my son!

keto  If you mean this Scripture, It says that we shall be His Son's.  My believe about that is we are His adopted Son's and not begotten Sons like Jesus is.  
    Now if you agree with that, then we are united in the word of God.
    Irene

To whom it may concern:

Men who obey and love 'Elohim as sons are begotten of Him (Joh 1:13; 1Jo 2:29; 3:9; 4:7; 5:1,4,18; compare 1Pe 1:23).

Whosoever believeth that Jesus is the Christ is born of God: and every one that loveth him that begat loveth him also that is BEGOTTEN of him. (1 John 5:1)

georg
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 14 2009,12:30)
    Irene that scripture is pertaining to Jesus saying I will be his GOD.

katjo

Are we going to be the sons of Jesus?

Georg

Anonymous
    Inactive

He is our Lord God!

georg
    Participant

If you insist.

georg
    Participant

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 14 2009,13:33)

The next post you say this.  If you did not say it to Georg to whom did you say it?

Now as for apologies, it should be you to apologize to me for your paranoidal schizophrenic attack on me, with your delusional inference that it was directed to you or your husband, when was not you or your husbands name attatched to any of my commernts.

There is a cure for this though, don't speak to me. We both may find relief then. Your paranoia wont find it a personal attack against you, and I wont have to waste my time in explaining myself to your delusional accusations.

Have a nice day.

If you think that I am going to apoligize to you, you will have to wait a long time for that. I stand on what i said. I asked you to whom you made that post, you did not give an answer.
    The only other person that was making a post was Georg. And right after you made the one about the dogma, you said what you said about the trinity. Not very nice statements was it!!!
    But no worry Georg did not feel offended, so all is well with my Soul. BTW I am not paranoid, I am 71 years old and likeI said all is well with my Soul. Have a nice night, my friend.
    Irene

To whom it may concern,

Even as true worshipers of God recognize that the will or desire of God is superior to their own will or desire, Jesus acknowledged God's will was superior to his own.

In acknowledging this, Jesus indicates that he was inferior to God.

Thus, at the time just before his death, the Bible says, at Luke 22:41 & 42:

“And he was withdrawn from them about a stone's cast, and kneeled down, and prayed, saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless, not my will, but thine, be done.”

“Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.”

Inasmuch as Mary was not ascending, but Jesus was, this passage is telling us that Jesus was going to ascend to heaven, where his father already was – the one he describes here as his God.

We should be careful not to equate ourselves as being the equal of the almighty.

Jesus did not view himself as being equal to God. He is our exemplar in this matter.

Indeed, Jesus felt and feels that God is superior to him.

Thus, Jesus once said (John 14:28):

“Ye have heard how I said unto you, I go away, and come again unto you. If ye loved me, ye would rejoice, because I said, I go unto the Father: for my Father is greater than I.”

“Jesus said to him: “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.”

At the time of Jesus' resurrection from the dead, Jesus spoke to Mary Magdalene, as described in the Book of John, at chapter 20 and verse 17, which reads:

Anonymous
    Inactive

GEORGE!! You quotted Acts 2;36 Therefore let all the house of Lsreal know assuredly, That God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Than you say;” You see what it says, God has made that same Jesus, God made him. THAT IS NOT SAYING GOD MADE HIM(liked formed Him) AT ALL!! it literally is saying He gave Him position of Lord. There you go Georg. God is a title. Jesus is called our Lord God! right?

rancherforChrist
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 13 2009,18:57)
    He is our Lord God!

Katjo,

I know that you love the Lord. Why do you keep doing this while they gnash at you like a pack of wolves? Not that I mind if you like it. I was just wondering why?

Love ya,
    Chris

Quote (georg @ Nov. 13 2009,19:15)

Quote (Constitutionalist @ Nov. 14 2009,13:33)

Have a nice day.

If you think that I am going to apoligize to you, you will have to wait a long time for that.  I stand on what i said.  I asked you to whom you made that post, you did not give an answer.
    The only other person that was making a post was Georg.  And right after you made the one about the dogma, you said what you said about the trinity. Not very nice statements was it!!!
    But no worry Georg did not feel offended, so all is well with my Soul.  BTW I am not paranoid, I am 71 years old and likeI said all is well with my Soul.  Have a nice night, my friend.
    Irene

If you think that I am going to apoligize to you, you will have to wait a long time for that. I stand on what i said.

I knew you would take that stand, by the attitude of your other posts, its all good.

I asked you to whom you made that post, you did not give an answer.

I did answer, one was directed to “Katjo”, and all the others were in “general” or as I am now titling “to whom it may concern” to help remove doubt, or any delusions on your part. See I am sensitive to your needs.

The only other person that was making a post was Georg.

See above statement.

And right after you made the one about the dogma, you said what you said about the trinity. Not very nice statements was it!!!

Absolutly not nice! If one believes in the TRINITY. Now on the other hand, if one believes the teachings of the TRINITY is false, then it is TRUTH!

But no worry Georg did not feel offended, so all is well with my Soul. BTW I am not paranoid, I am 71 years old and likeI said all is well with my Soul. Have a nice night, my friend.
    Irene

[/B]Uh huh,[/B]

Have a nice day. :cool:

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 13 2009,19:24)
    GEORGE!! You quotted Acts 2;36 Therefore let all the house of Lsreal know assuredly, That God hath made that same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ. Than you say;” You see what it says, God has made that same Jesus, God made him. THAT IS NOT SAYING GOD MADE HIM(liked formed Him) AT ALL!!  it literally is saying He gave Him position of Lord. There you go Georg. God is a title. Jesus is called our Lord God! right?

Katjo, you are correct in that quote. That was intended to be a making in an position of authority, But I still disagree with you trinitarian views. :cool:

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry you feel that way. I was in church as a child, young teen, and stopped going -and now have been back for the last 7 years, every Wed. night bible study and sun. morning and evening.I wouldnt believe any other way.

God bless!!

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi KAT,
    Keep studying the bible and when you realise there is no trinity there think again.
    Once you learn to love it you will despise the way it is misused.

Anonymous
    Inactive

Sorry you feel that way Nick. I wont be answering anymore of your post. MAY YOU FIND THE TRUTH!!

georg
    Participant

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 14 2009,14:58)
    Sorry you feel that way Nick. I wont be answering anymore of your post. MAY YOU FIND THE TRUTH!!

kato! I know how you feel. We have one Son an three Grandsons who go to the Baptist Church. They can't understand that the trinity is a man made doctrine either. So I understand where you are coming from. You just can't help it. What I am saying to you is, that God has to do the calling, and not us.
    But Nick is right in the sense that once you know how you dislike it. For years and years we believed like you do in the Catholic Church. And I am sorry to say that it is that Church who started it all so long ago. One day we all will be united in one truth, that Jesus and His Saints will teach us. To that day I am forever looking forward to. For me it might not be all so far away. I am old and worn out. Need a new body, a Spiritual Body hopefully.
    In God's Love and Peace Irene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Kat,
    Is the written truth plain that God is a trinity? Where then?
    You think you know WHAT God is from catholic dogma.
    Then you must be confused about WHO God is.

Quote (katjo @ Nov. 13 2009,19:52)
    Sorry you feel that way. I was in church as a child, young teen, and stopped going -and now have been back for the last 7 years, every Wed. night bible study and sun. morning and evening.I wouldnt believe any other way.

God bless!!

I hope you realize, that I only disagree with it, I do love your posts though, it is nice that even in disagreements we can get along.

:D

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi RFC,
    Is Jesus the God of israel?

Viewing 20 posts - 181 through 200 (of 365 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account