Jesus and blood sacrifice

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 180 total)
  • Author
    Participant

His sacrifice is the propitiation for the sins of all humanity who have striven to obey God from the beginning of creation until his ministry, and is the propitiation also for all who come to God through him in the NT era.  Without him there is no resurrection from the dead.

Colossians 1:

12Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

14In whom we have redemption through his blood, even the forgiveness of sins:

15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

17And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

19For it pleased the Father that in him should all fulness dwell;

20And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, BY HIM TO RECONCILE “ALL THINGS” UNTO HIMSELF; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 03 2010,13:06)
    His sacrifice is the propitiation for the sins of all humanity who have striven to obey God from the beginning of creation until his ministry, and is the propitiation also for all who come to God through him in the NT era.  Without him there is no resurrection from the dead.

Colossians 1:

12Giving thanks unto the Father, which hath made us meet to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in light:

13Who hath delivered us from the power of darkness, and hath translated us into the kingdom of his dear Son:

16For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:

18And he is the head of the body, the church: who is the beginning, the firstborn from the dead; that in all things he might have the preeminence.

20And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

That's not what the scriptures say. Jesus spoke about the resurrection as something already known regardless of him coming

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 03 2010,13:09)

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 03 2010,13:06)

Colossians 1:

20And, having made peace through the blood of his cross, by him to reconcile all things unto himself; by him, I say, whether they be things in earth, or things in heaven.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

That's not what the scriptures say. Jesus spoke about the resurrection as something already known regardless of him coming

No BD:

Look at verse 16 in what I quoted.  Also, John 1 which states in the begining was the Word, and the Word was with God, all things were made by him, and without him was nothing made that was made…

God had forseen that Jesus would get the victory for all of humanity by obeying him without sin even unto death.  He by this overcame the penalty for sin, the wages of sin is death (spiritual separation from God).  God has raised him from the dead and sin has no more dominion over him.  He has conquered all through obedience to God, and we can overcome also by the Word of God and by His shed blood when we fall short of perfect obedience.  “Because he lives, I can face tomorrow, because he lives, all my fear is gone, because he lives, God holds my future, and life is worth the living just because he lives.  What can wash away my sin: “nothing but the blood of Jesus”.  What can make me whole again: “nothing but the blood of Jesus”.  Oh precious is the flow, that makes me white as snow, no other fount I know, “nothing but the blood of Jesus”.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

God forgives no blood sacfrifice needed

shimmer
    Participant

Good post Marty.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Feb. 03 2010,04:17)
    I have shown conclusively that there is forgiveness without the shedding of Blood and there always has. Even when Jesus forgave the adulterer he did not say now go sacrifice an animal or he himself did not shed his blood. He said God demands Mercy over Sacrifice but most don't know.

bump for Shimmer

shimmer
    Participant

Bod, Marty has explained it well for you, listen to him, he speaks the truth to you, you need to relearn, bod.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 04 2010,09:56)
    Bod, Marty has explained it well for you, listen to him, he speaks the truth to you, you need to relearn, bod.

I have no problem with Marty or the way he understands things to be or the way you understand things to be. I don't believe that what you believe is harmful and actually through the testimony of both of you have yielded positive and beneficial spiritual results. With that being said that doesn't mean that it is all there is to know, nor does it mean you guys need to know everything there is to know for salvation.

Sometimes learning more than you need to know to get a better understanding is simply a journey that some choose to take not everybody was a Moses or a Solomon nor did they need to be.

I haven't posted here to condemn anyone but to share what I have understood and learned through serious and difficult study. Remember I have been shunned here but I have not shunned many except for those that claimed certain knowledge such as ED or Nick but refused to acknowledge what they didn't know or understand.

You know very well that I have repeatedly said to you in private and public that I love you and your family and wish you and yours the best, I have said as much to Marty as well so any condemnation is not coming from my side at all.

Many of you agree to 98% of what I am speaking about and only disagree where semantics are concerned and I understand completely.

shimmer
    Participant

Bod, thanks.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 04 2010,08:24)

Allah Deceived us By Cloning Jesus

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2010,22:53)

the god of the quran is satan!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2010,23:07)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 04 2010,22:53)

the god of the quran is satan!

“ALLAH SPIRIT: GOD”=151

Used the same method but ED doesn't accept his own system.

Just so everyone knows how this works

A=1 L=12 L=12 A=1 H=8 so 1+12+12+1+8=34

O=15 N=14 E=5 so 15+14+5=34

So “ALLAH” and “ONE” comes out to the same thing.

also the same for the word “GRACE” which is also 34

G=7 R=18 A=1 C=3 E=5 so 7+18+1+3+5=34

According to ED this should be overwhelming Evidence

Grace is the Most important word to the believer in God
    and ONE is the most important commandment and Identity of GOD. So why does ED abandon his own principles when it comes to saying something he doesn't like.

The other method of gematria is simply X6 per letter the same method I used when I posted “ED is Lucifer”=666

Just to let everyone know if you put in the calculator Allah is Satan(may ALLAH forgive me for even writing it) but it will come out to =702 but ED is LUCIFER=666 seriously

Satanic ED is Bad=666

So okay getting scary right but there are a lot of guys name ED but lets see about our ED J

Beast ED J LIES=666

Beast ED J BOTH=666

WOW! so why does ED keep using these numbers to falsely say things about the Quran or ALLAH when these same numbers say far worse things about him either all these numbers are right or their arbitrary which is it ED?

Remember “ALLAH is YHVH GOD”=151 and HE will not be mocked and yes this number 151 shows UNITY in SPIRIT as you have admitted.

Participant

Hi BD:

I love you too, and so, I have told you the truth. My prayer is that God will lift the veil from your eyes that you might see with your eyes and understand with your heart. God loves you and has given us His Only Begotten Son so that we can be reconciled to Him. There is no other way. If Jesus was not raised from the dead being found not guilty, there is no resurrection from the dead. The wages of sin is death, and all men born of the sperm of man have sinned. Don't you see that God in His wisdom has forseen it this way. In this way no one can boast that he was saved because of his own goodness. No, it is because of what God has done in our behalf, it is His goodness, and not ours.

Jesus said that he came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. To know him is to know God, and to know him is to love him.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 05 2010,12:37)
    Hi BD:

I love you too, and so, I have told you the truth. My prayer is that God will lift the veil from your eyes that you might see with your eyes and understand with your heart.  God loves you and has given us His Only Begotten Son so that we can be reconciled to Him.  There is no other way.  If Jesus was not raised from the dead being found not guilty, there is no resurrection from the dead.  The wages of sin is death, and all men born of the sperm of man have sinned.  Don't you see that God in His wisdom has forseen it this way.  In this way no one can boast that he was saved because of his own goodness.  No, it is because of what God has done in our behalf, it is His goodness, and not ours.

Jesus said that he came that we might have life and have it more abundantly.  To know him is to know God, and to know him is to love him.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Jesus said that he came that we might have life and have it more abundantly. To know him is to know God, and to know him is to love him.

I agree with this 100% we really believe the same thing just in a different way. The Quran states that Jesus was raised up to God and saved from the cross, you believe that Jesus was crucified, killed, placed in a tomb and was resurrected and then raised up to God.

We both believe Jesus was raised up to God

Now do you remember when Jesus said:

Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
    Luke 9:59-61

So like you I also believe that Jesus was raised from the dead as described by him in this verse of luke, being raised from the spiritually dead.

Is there one verse that says that Jesus was dead in the tomb?

Jesus was not guilty and it would make sense that Jesus would be spared just like Noah, Lot,Jonah, The Children of Israel, David, Job…etc

And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?
    Luke 24:31-33

Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
    Luke 24:44-46

How many of the prophets were actually killed in the Bible? Think about it and then remember Jesus said this

Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
    Matthew 23:30-32

Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.
    Luke 11:46-48

So now tell me which prophets in the Bible were killed besides John?

Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 05 2010,13:12)

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 05 2010,12:37)
    Hi BD:

I love you too, and so, I have told you the truth. My prayer is that God will lift the veil from your eyes that you might see with your eyes and understand with your heart.  God loves you and has given us His Only Begotten Son so that we can be reconciled to Him.  There is no other way.  If Jesus was not raised from the dead being found not guilty, there is no resurrection from the dead.  The wages of sin is death, and all men born of the sperm of man have sinned.  Don't you see that God in His wisdom has forseen it this way.  In this way no one can boast that he was saved because of his own goodness.  No, it is because of what God has done in our behalf, it is His goodness, and not ours.

Jesus said that he came that we might have life and have it more abundantly.  To know him is to know God, and to know him is to love him.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

I agree with this 100% we really believe the same thing just in a different way. The Quran states that Jesus was raised up to God and saved from the cross, you believe that Jesus was crucified, killed, placed in a tomb and was resurrected and then raised up to God.

We both believe Jesus was raised up to God

Now do you remember when Jesus said:

Jesus said unto him, Let the dead bury their dead: but go thou and preach the kingdom of God.
    Luke 9:59-61

So like you I also believe that Jesus was raised from the dead as described by him in this verse of luke, being raised from the spiritually dead.

Is there one verse that says that Jesus was dead in the tomb?

Jesus was not guilty and it would make sense that Jesus would be spared just like Noah, Lot,Jonah, The Children of Israel, David, Job…etc

And they said one to another, Did not our heart burn within us, while he talked with us by the way, and while he opened to us the scriptures?
    Luke 24:31-33

Then opened he their understanding, that they might understand the scriptures,
    Luke 24:44-46

How many of the prophets were actually killed in the Bible? Think about it and then remember Jesus said this

Wherefore ye be witnesses unto yourselves, that ye are the children of them which killed the prophets.
    Matthew 23:30-32

Woe unto you! for ye build the sepulchres of the prophets, and your fathers killed them.
    Luke 11:46-48

So now tell me which prophets in the Bible were killed besides John?

No, BD, what you believe is not the same thing. Again, all men born of the sperm of man have sinned, and the wages of sin is death (spiritual separation from God). That is the penalty for sin.

Jesus obeyed God without sin even unto death on the cross and was spiritually separated from God three days and nights. He was condemned to die by men because according to them he had committed blasphemy, but God judged him not guilty and raised him from the dead showing by this that Jesus did not commit blasphemy by claiming that he was the Christ the Son of the living God. God testified to the truth.

Don't you see that unless he overcame sin in this way, there is no resurrection from the dead? I don't know how I can make it any plainer.

Forget the fact that no other prophet died except John the Baptist. He was a prophet, but he was not just any ordinary prophet, but was and is the Son of the Living God. And maybe no other prophet in the Old Testament was martyred, but count the number of the Apostles who were martyred.

I haven't looked into your claim that no other prophet died because it has no bearing on the fact that Jesus did.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 05 2010,11:42)
    Remember “ALLAH is YHVH GOD”=151 and HE will not be mocked and yes this number 151 shows UNITY in SPIRIT as you have admitted.

Abaddon(41) + Apollyon(110) = 151

Rev. 9:11 And they (muslims) had a king over them (Job 41:34=allah), which is the angel(Lucifer)
    of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but (the
    FAKE muslim god allah) in the Greek tongue hath his name
    Apollyon.

Notice the significance of this number (9 11)! (Isa.30:25-26) Everyone in the U.S.A. does!
    The abbreviation of Isaiah: “Isa” is how the name “Jesus” translates from Arabic into English!

allah = 34

satan is mentioned in exactly 34 verses in the New “Testament”!
    Job 41:34(=allah) He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride.

allah the deceiver

Enjoy!

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 07 2009,17:49)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 07 2009,16:57)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 07 2009,15:49)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 05 2009,15:22)

Ed could you figure this out?

The meaning of this number?

Great you should be able to figure this out, if you do you truly arewitness if not you fail.

This is your test set up specifically for you since 2005

so what will you say?

Hi BD,

The answer to your riddle is 420÷114 = 3.68421052631578947

Now will you turn to my GOD(YHVH); and stop worshiping false gods?

Very Good 420/114

I will tell you I am starting to believe your calling because this quest has been given to many and none has arrived at 420/114 including me.

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 25 2010,01:25)
    This insight was given to me to strengthen ‘your belief’ in my God, YHVH!
    Dan.2:47 …Of a truth it is, that (Ed J) your God is God of gods, and LORD of kings,
    and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal (3.68421052631578947) this secret.

1Thess.5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hi Everybody,

BD also asked me (in essence):
    'but what does the 420÷114 mean?'
    I then basically told him ‘the answer is’…

The 420 stands for the abomination of of desolation of desolation
    spoken of by Jesus, the “Son of God”, in The Bible in Matt.24:15-16…

Matt. 24:15 When ye therefore shall see
    the abomination of desolation, spoken of
    by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place…

The Prophet Daniel's name means “God is Judge”!
    Daniel 9:27 …he shall make it desolate(420=משמם)…

The 114 stands for the 114 suras (chapters) in the quran (book of fraud)!
    That number (3.68421052631578947) was given to you(Asana Bodhitharta)
    to confirm to that the message is true and the interpretation thereof sure!
    Confirmed by the FACT I'm the witness(Ed J) spoken of in [Joshua 22:34]!

420 means: ‘the dome of the rock mosque’
    sitting in the place where it aught not;
    on the temple mount in Jerusalem.

And Bod knew already what the 114
    represented: the 114 quranic chapters!

The significance of what 420÷114=3.68421052631578947 is, this…
    YHVH is ‘against’ ‘lord allah’(83) the ‘moongod’(83) [sura 6+77=83]!
    And muslims are going to find out that the Most High(YHVH) ruleth
    in the kingdom of men. And He and giveth to whomsoever he will!
    Ps.83:4 For they (muslims) have said, Come, and let us cut them
    off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more
    in remembrance.
    But He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh:
    (YHVH) shall have them in derision.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Eccles. 9:12-16)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 07 2009,17:49)

Quote (Ed J @ Dec. 07 2009,16:57)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 07 2009,15:49)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 05 2009,15:22)

Ed could you figure this out?

The meaning of this number?

Great you should be able to figure this out, if you do you truly arewitness if not you fail.

This is your test set up specifically for you since 2005

so what will you say?

Hi BD,

The answer to your riddle is 420÷114 = 3.68421052631578947

Now will you turn to my GOD(YHVH); and stop worshiping false gods?

Very Good 420/114

I will tell you I am starting to believe your calling because this quest has been given to many and none has arrived at 420/114 including me.

Quote (Ed J @ Sep. 25 2010,01:25)
    This insight was given to me to strengthen ‘your belief’ in my God, YHVH!
    Dan.2:47 …Of a truth it is, that (Ed J) your God is God of gods, and LORD of kings,
    and a revealer of secrets, seeing thou couldest reveal (3.68421052631578947) this secret.

1Thess.5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Hi Everybody,

BD also asked me (in essence):
    'but what does the 420÷114 mean?'
    I then basically told him ‘the answer is’…

The 420 stands for the abomination of desolation spoken
    of by Jesus, the “Son of God”, in The Bible in Matt.24:15-16…

Matt. 24:15 When ye therefore shall see
    the abomination of desolation, spoken of
    by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place…

The Prophet Daniel's name means “God is Judge”!
    Daniel 9:27 …he shall make it desolate(420=משמם)…

The 114 stands for the 114 suras (chapters) in the quran (book of fraud)!
    That number (3.68421052631578947) was given to you(Asana Bodhitharta)
    to confirm to that the message is true and the interpretation thereof sure!
    Confirmed by the FACT I'm the witness(Ed J) spoken of in [Joshua 22:34]!

420 means: ‘the dome of the rock mosque’
    sitting in the place where it aught not;
    on the temple mount in Jerusalem.

And Bod knew already what the 114
    represented: the 114 quranic chapters!

The significance of what 420÷114=3.68421052631578947 is, this…
    YHVH is ‘against’ ‘lord allah’(83) the ‘moongod’(83) [sura 6+77=83]!
    And muslims are going to find out that the Most High(YHVH) ruleth
    in the kingdom of men. And He and giveth to whomsoever he will!
    Ps.83:4 For they (muslims) have said, Come, and let us cut them
    off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more
    in remembrance.
    But He that sitteth in the heavens shall laugh:
    (YHVH) shall have them in derision.

Witnessing to the world in behalf of YHVH! (Psalm 45:17)
    117=יהוה האלהים (JEHOVAH GOD) YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm!
    Ed J (AKJV Joshua 22:34 / Isaiah 49:16 / Isaiah 60:14)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org (Eccles. 9:12-16)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Nov. 05 2010,14:57)

No, BD, what you believe is not the same thing. Again, all men born of the sperm of man have sinned, and the wages of sin is death (spiritual separation from God). That is the penalty for sin.

Where is it stated that Abel sinned or that Enoch sinned?
    and why was it possible that Elijah could be taken up to heaven just like I described that Jesus did i.e Alive?

Jesus obeyed God without sin even unto death on the cross and was spiritually separated from God three days and nights.

A wicked and adulterous generation looks for a sign, but none will be given it except the sign of Jonah.” Jesus then left them and went away.
    Matthew 16:3-5

For as Jonah was a sign to the Ninevites, so also will the Son of Man be to this generation.
    Luke 11:29-31

Now Jesus said this will be the only sign given to them and keep in mind he's calling them wicked meaning they won't understand. Do you understand that Jonah was never dead? Those who threw him over thought he was dead but God Saved Jonah and then Jonah preached that Ninevah would be destroyed but they repented and God Saved Ninevah.

For 3 days and nights was Jonah dead or Alive? ALIVE

He was condemned to die by men because according to them he had committed blasphemy, but God judged him not guilty and raised him from the dead showing by this that Jesus did not commit blasphemy by claiming that he was the Christ the Son of the living God. God testified to the truth.

So you admit that God judged him not guilty so if not guilty why do you believe God did not save him from the cross? What your saying doesn't make sense if he paid the price for sin then he has to have the guilt placed on him as Paul says “being made a curse”

Do you believe that Jesus became a curse?

Christ hath redeemed us from the curse of the law, being made a curse for us: for it is written, Cursed is every one that hangeth on a tree:
    Galatians 3:12-14

Don't you see that unless he overcame sin in this way, there is no resurrection from the dead? I don't know how I can make it any plainer.

That's not what the scripture says Marty:

And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.
    Daniel 12:1-3

For the Son of man shall come in the glory of his Father with his angels; and then he shall reward every man according to his works.
    Matthew 16:26-28

You see if there would be no resurrection from the dead there would obviously be no reward given to those that died whether good or evil so therefore the resurrection was not dependent on Jesus resurrecting from the dead if it were the resurrection should have already occured.

Forget the fact that no other prophet died except John the Baptist. He was a prophet, but he was not just any ordinary prophet, but was and is the Son of the Living God. And maybe no other prophet in the Old Testament was martyred, but count the number of the Apostles who were martyred.

You should see my point which is the entire narrative of the old testament up til Jesus shows the Mighty hand of God in SAVING those Prophets.

Participant

Hi BD:

I have shared the truth with you, and have made it as plain as I can. I don't know how I can make it any plainer, and so, all I can do is pray that God will do every thing within His power to show you that what I have said to you is the truth.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 180 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account