Jesus

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

2 Questions

1 who do men say Jesus is?

2 who do you say Jesus is?

Cindy
    Participant

Its in the bible.

2 questions

1 what is the definition of Father?

2 what is the definition of Son?

Georg

followerofJesus
    Participant

The greatest Man in History!! Jesus had no servants, had no servants yet they called him Master.

Had no degree Yet they called him Teacher.

Had no medicines yet they called Him healer.

He won no military battles, yet He conquered the world. He committed no crime, yet they crucified Him.

He was buried in a tomb, yet He lives today. I feel honoured to serve such a leader who loves us! If you believe in God and in Jesus Christ His Son.

Message 10 peoples or just ignroes but remember that Jesus said…”If you deny me before man, I will deny you before my Father in Heaven…”

If you know you are grateful for what God has done in your life send it now and see the Power of God move in your life you will be AMAZED!!! I know I am.

Quote (Cindy @ Sep. 02 2009,04:00)
    Its in the bible.

2 questions

2 what is the definition of Son?

Georg

Fa'-ther (Anglo-Saxon, Foeder; German, Vater; Hebrew 'abh, etymology uncertain, found in many cognate languages; Greek pater, from root a, “nourisher,” “protector,” “upholder”):

A ) Immediate male ancestor, ancestors, immediate or remote, applied to any ancestor, a title of respect to a chief, ruler, or elder. A senator of ancient Rome. One who has begotten a child, whether son or daughter; a generator; a male parent. A male ancestor more remote than a parent; a progenitor; especially, a first ancestor; a founder of a race or family; in the plural, fathers, ancestors. One who performs the offices of a parent by maintenance, affectionate care, counsel, or protection. A respectful mode of address to an old man. To make one's self the father of; to beget. To provide with a father.

B ) Applied to God. The Supreme Being and Creator; God; in theology

C ) Denoting a covenant relation to the Jews. To make one's self the father of; to beget.

D ) Believers are called God's “sons”. They also call him “Father”. To make one's self the father of; to beget.

E ) A dignitary of the church, a superior of a convent, a confessor (called also father confessor), or a priest; also, the eldest member of a profession, or of a legislative assembly, etc. One of the chief ecclesiastical authorities of the first centuries after Christ; — often spoken of collectively as the Fathers; as, the Latin, Greek, or apostolic Fathers.

NOTE: I am in personal disagreement with paragraph E.

F ) One who, or that which, gives origin; an originator; a producer, author, or contriver; the first to practice any art, profession, or occupation; a distinguished example or teacher. The author or beginner of anything, etc. The founders of the (Hebrew) race, specifically the patriarchs.

A spiritual ancestor, one who has infused his own spirit into others, whether good, as Abraham, the father of the faithful, Romans 4:11; or bad, as John 8:44, “Ye are of your father the devil.”

:cool:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account