Jerusalem is holy to the Jew not the Palestinian

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

ftk
    Participant

t8) I watched your video!

Please remember that the Spirit has come. We are no longer Jews, or Gentiles or bond or free, nor male nor female there are no divisions in this, the day of the lord Jesus. The Temple changed to inside of mankind, world wide, very few in Jerusalem. A new covenant was cut by Jesus blood. Jerusalem can still be called the Holy City but it has and is coming down from God spiritually. The New Jerusalem.

With its New Temple. There is nothing whatsoever Holy about the physical Jerusalem there, now! It is definitely anti-Christ!! Old things are passed away, and behold all things become new. The Spirit has come. Spiritual Israel is chosen not the murdering physical Israelis that live there now. They mostly don't even recognize Jesus as lord. Maybe none! Jesus is not going to come again and rule from that miserable, dirty little mess in the middle east when he is now permeating believing mankind world wide on a personal level!

All prophecy ended at John the Baptist(luke16:16). The spirit is come and when accepted, worldwide, will remove all evil without any physical wars. Bless you, this is IMO, TK

terraricca
    Participant

T8

good video,but this is a old story in a modern conflic west verse east, truth verses lies, God verses the devil,

Pierre

Pastry
    Participant

t8 good video, however is that not an old story? The Jewish people have been a nation in Jerusalem since 1948, and started to come back as early as 1914…… they have to endure, according what Georg has studied, one more punishment………Peace and Love Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 23 2011,00:18)

t8) I watched your video!

Please remember that the Spirit has come. We are no longer Jews, or Gentiles or bond or free, nor male nor female there are no divisions in this, the day of the lord Jesus. The Temple changed to inside of mankind, world wide, very few in Jerusalem. A new covenant was cut by Jesus blood. Jerusalem can still be called the Holy City but it has and is coming down from God spiritually. The New Jerusalem.      

With its New Temple. There is nothing whatsoever Holy about the physical Jerusalem there, now! It is definitely anti-Christ!! Old things are passed away, and behold all things become new. The Spirit has come. Spiritual Israel is chosen not the murdering physical Israelis that live there now. They mostly don't even recognize Jesus as lord.  Maybe none! Jesus is not going to come again and rule from that miserable, dirty little mess in the middle east when he is now permeating believing mankind world wide on a personal level!

Tk, I agree.

My Mother and I debate this a bit. She believes Isreal is Gods country, the Jews Gods people. I tell her the body is the temple, Isreal is anyone anywhere. She says 'hmm' but denies it really. My Dad wasnt interested untill he heard he could have Hebrew blood… that changed things for him… I think hes thinking of land…? I believe Hes a Afghan, they look and act the same as Him. My Mothers from Judah. They even go to Synagogues now – mind you Jesus did too.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Regardless of people's views of Israel, the country plays a huge part in end time prophecy.

shimmer
    Participant

I agree t8, I dont know what the videos about, I just read the posts – what is the video about? (I have dail-up).

Especially with Irans leaders wanting to bring about an end and annihilate Isreal and America.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The video is basically about what Jews think of Jerusalem compared to Muslims.
    It makes some very good points.

You could hit play, go away, make a coffee and watch your favourite drama.
    Then come back and hit play again and watch it without disruption because it will be cached.

:)

shimmer
    Participant

Hi t8. I suppose so.

mikeangel
    Participant

Alot of prophecy about the end time concerns Israel and Jerusalem. It is still coming. It amazes me to see all this unfold EXACTLY as it was written thousands of years ago. Jerusalem will be taken, houses plundered, women raped etc. etc. , and God will allow this to happen because they followed him EXACTLY like he said they would-Observance of the law and traditions, instead of charity and love for fellow man. they are doing now what they did before Babylon took them captive-Instead of repenting of thier wrong paths, and listening to God, and honestly crying out to him, they are depending on the west like they depended on Egypt back then to protect them. All the while-Abortions are legal, Idols are worshipped, and the majority of the population doesn't practice any form of religion at all!!! Tell me-WHY SHOULD ANYONE BE SUPRISED WHEN THEY ARE WIPED OUT? They are about to get the sworn malediction of Moses for trangressing thier own law. “Because they served and worshipped strange Gods”. One of them is money. Another is Elvis “The King” according to them. God said “I will be King over you”, and he will be. It's up to them where they stand in his Kingdom, good or bad………

But, let's not forget-They are still God's chosen people. They are stubborn as donkeys and have heads harder than diamonds. But God made them that way. God gave them thier personalitys and stubbornness and pride, and in his plan they will bring forth his redemption just like Paul said-First the Jew, then the Greek (gentiles). They could avoid all this however, by believing in the one he sent, and turning to him with pleading and repentance for murdering him, and God would defend them. They wouldn't have to fire a single missle. But they lack the faith that would require, so they trust in the nuclear deterrant and the power of the west to defend them, which brings us to the flash point we are at now. God set it up this way, and they are bringing it on themselves.

By the way, if I am ever diagnosed terminally ill, I plan to tell my family g-bye, and go to palistine, and start posting pictures of Muhammed bowing at the feet of Jesus, just like it will be at the Judgement. I'll be on my way to see God shortly after……….Peace-Mark

shimmer
    Participant

The whole worlds gone mad. I mean, if everyone truly believed in the doctrine of eternal hell like they do, (and eternal paradise) then how come they are more interested in their own lives, making money, shopping etc? If man truly believed and truly loved their neighbour, they would see how Muslims have been misled and risk or lose their lives just to go over there and save one soul.

Jesus said – Whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Just my thoughts.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Nov. 23 2011,07:11)
    t8 good video, however is that not an old story?  The Jewish people have been a nation in Jerusalem since 1948, and started to come back as early as 1914…… they have to endure, according what Georg has studied, one more punishment………Peace and Love Irene

Irene: George may want to reconsider some scripture.

A Jew is not a Jew outwardly(physically) but a Jew is one in spirit. Through the circumcision of the heart. In this day of the lord we must circumcise our hearts by cutting away all the old physical ways of service to God and take on the spirit truth.

A hard heart(set in its ways and beliefs) cannot hear the softness and loving tenderness of God. We must come as children unto God with sensitive hearts, washed clean by the words of God unto perfection by faith in the words of Jesus.The spirit truth brings peace, love and joy in the Holy Ghost!

If most of mankind believes in war instead of peace we will have a massive war on earth. If most of the world is saved through Jesus and full of love and peace then the world will turn around and become the paradise it was previously! IMO, TK

ftk
    Participant

Quote (shimmer @ Nov. 23 2011,21:30)
    The whole worlds gone mad. I mean, if everyone truly believed in the doctrine of eternal hell like they do, (and eternal paradise) then how come they are more interested in their own lives, making money, shopping etc? If man truly believed and truly loved their neighbour, they would see how Muslims have been misled and risk or lose their lives just to go over there and save one soul.

Jesus said –  Whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it.

Just my thoughts.

Shimmer: Greetings my good friend. Bless you and yours this day!

In your post I felt like you were a bit exasperated with the truth and I can see why.
    If we look at the world through the media, radio, TV, magazines, News Reports et.al. the world situation is being painted very ugly. Those who[…do not believe…] the truth of God, are supposed to be the ones that accept all forms of destructive news as truth.

They accept their friends gossip as truth. They accept religious teachers of destruction and devastation. They actually find themselves more in tune with evil/death and destruction than they do life.

Whether one knows all the scriptures of God or not is really not the problem. Paying more attention to evil than to good/life is the root problem.

In your learning about the truth of God which will control your life just remember and hang on to the fact that: What you sow in this life you are already reaping and will continue to reap in time. If you…sow [only] to the truth of God…. you will seek, hear and find [only] good, life, love, peace, kindness, joy, longsuffering, meekness, gentleness. God has made you perfect unto him. God has saved you from…[all sin]…., made you clean and perfect, washed you white as snow, forgiven you, healed you and made you whole. …..YOU MUST ACCEPT AND BELIEVE…that Jesus did this for us and gave it to us as a gift. No strings attached. Nothing to do if you wish not to do. Run your life on earth as you would hope your life would go for you and you are HOME FREE!

If you can hold fast to that faith, that is what your entire world will be like, even if it appears to others to be falling apart. Psalm123….Your table is set before you….in the presence of your enemies,(here on earth)……your cup runneth over(with good)….surly goodness and mercy shall follow you all the days of your life(on earth)….and you will dwell in the house of the lord forever!!

You are a pure love creation from God. Listen to your heart! God lives there with Jesus! Walk your life exactly as though God and Jesus are standing on either side of you. Fear no evil! Fill your mind with….[positive only….]from God, that's life. Now, go and love all, unconditionally!! IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

If most of mankind believes in war instead of peace we will have a massive war on earth. If most of the world is saved through Jesus and full of love and peace then the world will turn around and become the paradise it was previously!

Tim,

You are correct. I agree with you here. Sadly though, mankind in general believes in war, not faith and love. I agree with you, faith in God would transform the earth into paradise, but, as it is written, it's not going to happen that way.Peace Tim, Hope you have a great Thankgiving- :)

mikeangel
    Participant

The whole worlds gone mad.

Amen.

ftk
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Nov. 23 2011,22:04)

If most of mankind believes in war instead of peace we will have a massive war on earth. If most of the world is saved through Jesus and full of love and peace then the world will turn around and become the paradise it was previously!

Tim,

You are correct. I agree with you here. Sadly though, mankind in general believes in war, not faith and love. I agree with you, faith in God would transform the earth into paradise, but, as it is written, it's not going to happen that way.Peace Tim, Hope you have a great Thankgiving-  :)

Mark: Thank you my brother for those kind words. Beliefs come and go but in truth, Mark, if you were in need of your life to be saved, with all my heart I believe I would risk mine to save yours. If we ever do have to go to war, stand by me!!

I love every person on this site. You are all wonderful. We will all stand side by side one day and I will hug you all! (if you allow)

Wonderful blessings and much love power to all this holiday. It is a great day for thanksgiving! TK

mikeangel
    Participant

Tim,

You are correct. I agree with you here. Sadly though, mankind in general believes in war, not faith and love. I agree with you, faith in God would transform the earth into paradise, but, as it is written, it's not going to happen that way.Peace Tim, Hope you have a great Thankgiving-  :)

See, this is what I find perplexing-They think that God is Allah, is all powerful, and all mercyful. Why do they do everything themselves? If you believe God can do anything, why do you try to help him by murduring others for him? for the Jews- If your homeland has been destroyed an you have been exiled from your land God promised you, Maybe you did something wrong. To murder Jesus, and him fortell you that your house would be desolate, and then get wiped out and your temple burned, wouldn't you get a clue? Moses said – the prophet who prophesied something that came to fulfillment, is a true prophet, and every word that Jesus said has come true. How long will they be in denial? Ezikiel said in chapter 9 that the innocent would be marked with a “taw”, which in the ancient hebrew alphabet is literally a cross. Even after that , 7 million of them perished in Germany, in horrific ways. As God said, where might you still be struck?  What will bring them to thier senses? I'll tell you, God literally sitting them down and telling them personally. That is the only thing that is going to change them.

Beside all this though, Islam doesn't realize this- whoever touches them, even if the Jews deserve it, touches the apple of his eye. And after they are punished, God will punish all the nations that come against Israel. ALL.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 23 2011,22:18)

Tim,

Mark:  Thank you my brother for those kind words. Beliefs come and go but in truth, Mark, if you were in need of your life to be saved, with all my heart I believe I would risk mine to save yours. If we ever do have to go to war, stand by me!!

I love every person on this site. You are all wonderful. We will all stand side by side one day and I will hug you all! (if you allow)

Wonderful blessings and much love power to all this holiday. It is a great day for thanksgiving!  TK

You too Tim. I mean that. I love you too. :)

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (ftk @ Nov. 23 2011,21:31)

Quote (Pastry @ Nov. 23 2011,07:11)
    t8 good video, however is that not an old story?  The Jewish people have been a nation in Jerusalem since 1948, and started to come back as early as 1914…… they have to endure, according what Georg has studied, one more punishment………Peace and Love Irene

Irene:  George may want to reconsider some scripture.

A Jew is not a Jew outwardly(physically) but a Jew is one in spirit. Through the circumcision of the heart. In this day of the lord we must circumcise our hearts by cutting away all the old physical ways of service to God and take on the spirit truth.                    

A hard heart(set in its ways and beliefs) cannot hear the softness and loving tenderness of God. We must come as children unto God with sensitive hearts, washed clean by the words of God unto perfection by faith in the words of Jesus.The spirit truth brings peace, love and joy in the Holy Ghost!

If most of mankind believes in war instead of peace we will have a massive war on earth. If most of the world is saved through Jesus and full of love and peace then the world will turn around and become the paradise it was previously!  IMO, TK

sorry, but I believe what Georg does…. the punishment was given long before Christ came…. So that makes no difference…. God does not give punishment and then takes it away… Gods word is true…Irene

shimmer
    Participant

Hi all. Thanks for your messages sorry I took so long to reply.

I was shown something the other day.

Theres a delusion going on but it's not what you think.  

Paul and Jesus warned us about the last days deception, as does Revelation… and that even the elect could be deceived, if possible.

We think this will be war etc? Well war etc has been going on a long time.

This deception is spiritual, it is not seen, it is one of happiness. Google 'Kundalini Spirit by Andrew Storm' for one example, and another way is Music today. This is a dangerous thing to be in.

Also, time has sped up or something. This has something to do with 'The time will be cut short for the sake of the elect'

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 27 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account