Jer 33:17

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • Author
    Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2012,05:38)

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 18 2012,05:33)
    and have not walked in my ways, to do that
    which is right in mine eyes, and to keep my statutes and my judgments, as did David his father.

Hoi Georg,

That is about the southern tribes.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Excuse my french, but your !?”>+(&%#@= :D

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

EDj.

You are refusing scriptures,and wont let go of what the philadelphian trumpet church has taught you.

There is no more crown; untill he whos right it is comes to rule,and he is Jesus; he will rule in israel for a 1000yrs.in peace;and knowledge will cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.

BTW. ed, why dont you answer my question,re, Isiah 65:15.16. is this your day of pantecost? Jer 23:6.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2012,21:14)

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 17 2012,19:10)

Hi EDJ.

What is your answer,i am stil waiting for your answer.
    Is isiah66:15.16.the day of pantecost?

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up, NO.

Isaiah 66:15-16 For, behold, the LORD will come with fire, and with his chariots like
    a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire. For by fire
    and by his sword will the LORD plead with all flesh: and the slain of the LORD shall be many.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Wake-up,

I have answered this question already in a different thread;
    I'm sorry if you somehow missed it. Here is what I said here.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Feb. 18 2012,12:39)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 17 2012,22:14)
    Hi Wake-up,

“For thus saith [the LORD GOD]; David shall never [be without]
    a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;” (Jer 33:17)

Are you suggesting this verse is false?   …OR THAT IT DOESN'T MEAN WHAT IT SAYS?

EDj.

You are refusing scriptures,and wont let go of what the philadelphian trumpet church has taught you.

There is no more crown; untill he whos right it is comes to rule,and he is Jesus; he will rule in israel for a 1000yrs.in peace;and knowledge will cover the earth as the sea cover the earth.

BTW. ed, why dont you answer my question,re, Isiah 65:15.16. is this your day of pantecost? Jer 23:6.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

Are you suggesting that Jer 33:17 is false then?:

What dees this verse have to do with the topic?:
    Jer 23:6 In his days Judah shall be saved, and Israel shall dwell safely:
    and this is his name whereby he shall be called, THE LORD OUR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

And what does this mean?:
    You are refusing scriptures,and wont let go of
    what the philadelphian trumpet church has taught you.

I would consider it a blessing if you would address my questions instead of talking about other topics; can you PLEASE do that?
    NOTE: THERE ARE “THREE” QUESTIONS HERE. I put them in  “black embolden”  for you to locate them. Will you please answer them.

God bless
    PS. This thread is NOT about a millennium.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 18 2012,21:54)

Hi Wake-up,

Are you suggesting this verse is false?   …OR THAT IT DOESN'T MEAN WHAT IT SAYS?

EDj.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

I would consider it a blessing if you would address my questions instead of talking about other topics; can you PLEASE do that?
    NOTE: THERE ARE “THREE” QUESTIONS HERE. I put them in  “black embolden”  for you to locate them. Will you please answer them.

God bless

That's right Ed, but after 605 BC They had no more throne to rule from; they lost their crown, remember?

So where was God going to put another king?

Georg

Participant

Hi Ed:

Please read the scritures in context, and you will understand this. We know that there was no king over Israel during the Babylonian captivity or even after this until Jesus ascended to the throne of David as head of the church which is the Israel of God. Although there was no king over Israel from the babylonian captivity until Jesus, Jesus was forseen their king in the resurrection.

Luk 1:30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.

Luk 1:31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.

Luk 1:32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:

Luk 1:33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

journey42
    Participant

Hi Wake-up,

EDj.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

Hi Ed

I am speaking with wakeup right now on the telephone asking him why he hasn't answered your question(s)

This is his message to you
    Ed, you still haven't answered my question regarding pentecost.
    Please answer

and Ed, you are reading another bible

should read this
    KING JAMES BIBLE
    Jerem 33:17 For thus saith the Lord; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel.

This one corresponds to Jesus Christ coming as the King, your bible doesn't correspond to that.
    Your verse contradicts to the other scriptures.

You quoted Jerem v17,
    but what about verse 14, 15, 16,
    this all corresponds to Jeremiah 23:5,6,7
    In HIS DAYS, in THAT TIME
    Please answer this question Edj

This is about the millennium.

Who was ruling Israel for 2 1/2 thousand years till 1948?
    Who was the King of Israel then?
    Who is the man that is Ruling Israel now?

please answer this question too.
    Wakeup

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Feb. 19 2012,13:04)

Hi Wake-up,

EDj.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless

That's right Ed, but after 605 BC They had no more throne to rule from; they lost their crown, remember?

So where was God going to put another king?

Georg

Hi Georg,

The point I make is: “The Crown” has existed ever since “Saul”.
    The Crown was taken by the northern 10 tribes, then YHVH reunited
    the 2 southern tribes. The crown was brought over the Caucuses mountains,
    And first settled in Europe: in Scotland; which later moved to England. Where the
    “United Kingdom” is ruling from. Ephraim is considered England and Manasseh U.S.A.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 19 2012,13:59)
    Hi Ed:

Please read the scritures in context, and you will understand this.  We know that there was no king over Israel during the Babylonian captivity or even after this until Jesus ascended to the throne of David as head of the church which is the Israel of God.  Although there was no king over Israel from the babylonian captivity until Jesus, Jesus was forseen their king in the resurrection.

Luk 1:30   And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.  

Luk 1:31   And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.  

Luk 1:32   He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:  

Luk 1:33   And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi Marty,

Are you suggesting that the specificity of Jer 33:17 is false?

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 19 2012,15:02)

Hi Wake-up,

EDj.

wakeup.

Hi Wake-up,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed

I am speaking with wakeup right now on the telephone asking him why he hasn't answered your question(s)

This is his message to you
    (1)Ed, you still haven't answered my question regarding pentecost.
    Please answer

and Ed, you are reading another bible

should read this
    KING JAMES BIBLE
    (2)Jerem 33:17   For thus saith the Lord; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel.

(3)This one corresponds to Jesus Christ coming as the King, your bible doesn't correspond to that.
    Your verse contradicts to the other scriptures.

(4)You quoted Jerem v17,
    but what about verse 14, 15, 16,
    this all corresponds to Jeremiah 23:5,6,7
    In HIS DAYS, in THAT TIME
    Please answer this question Edj

(5)This is about the millennium.

(6)Who was ruling Israel for 2 1/2 thousand years till 1948?
    Who was the King of Israel then?
    Who is the man that is Ruling Israel now?

please answer this question too.
    Wakeup

Hi Georgie,

1) Look four posts up for your original post here (Feb. 19 2012,15:02)!

2) The “Old English”  WANT  means to BE WITHOUT like the modern phrase: He was left  “wanting” .  
        Or like the “Old English” word “LET” means to prevent rather than to allow.       <– Check me out on this.

G2722: κατέχω
    Part of Speech: Verb
    Transliteration: katechó
    Phonetic Spelling: (kat-ekh'-o)
    Short Definition: I hold fast, bind, restrain
    Definition: (a) I hold fast, bind, arrest, (b) I take possession of, lay hold of, (c) I hold back, detain, restrain, (d) I hold a ship, keep its head.

The “AKJV Bible” was translated  “WORD FOR WORD”  be without is two words.    <– Check me out on this. (1Thess 5:21)     

3) I changed the wording to reflect the meaning of the verse.
       Like  “bring again the captivity of” (Ezekiel 39:25) MEANS REMOVE FROM THE CAPTIVITY!     <– Check me out on this. (1Thess 5:21)

4) The surrounding verses “are” referring to Jesus as our SPIRITUAL KING; but that does NOT cancel the “PHYSICAL” meaning of this specific verse.

5) How so?

6) The point I make is: “The Crown” has existed ever since “Saul”.
    The Crown was taken by the northern 10 tribes, then YHVH reunited
    the 2 southern tribes. The crown was brought over the Caucuses mountains,
    And first settled in Europe: in Scotland; which later moved to England. Where the
    “United Kingdom” is ruling from. Ephraim is considered England and Manasseh U.S.A.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Georgie,

Jeremiah 33:17 For thus saith the LORD; David shall never
    want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel.

This verse CLEARLY IS NOT translated correctly because,
    David did want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel.

NEW evidence:

Google translations is a little RAW, but it does provide an alternate translation
    (Google) For thus saith the LORD, He maketh not David a house sitting on the throne of Israel
    This is definitely a better translation of Jer.33:17, but I also agree that the “AKJV Bible” is the best “English Bible”! (Link)

Conclusion:

Hosea 3:4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince,
    and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim

Looks like I was wrong. We do all learn together folks.
    Georgie, thank you for your perseverance in this matter!

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

————–
    An honest but mistaken man, once shown the truth, either ceases to be mistaken or ceases to be honest. ~ T8

Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2012,17:08)

Quote (942767 @ Feb. 19 2012,13:59)
    Hi Ed:

Please read the scritures in context, and you will understand this.  We know that there was no king over Israel during the Babylonian captivity or even after this until Jesus ascended to the throne of David as head of the church which is the Israel of God.  Although there was no king over Israel from the babylonian captivity until Jesus, Jesus was forseen their king in the resurrection.

Luk 1:30   And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God.  

Luk 1:31   And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS.  

Luk 1:32   He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David:  

Luk 1:33   And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end.  

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Hi Marty,

Are you suggesting that the specificity of Jer 33:17 is false?

God bless

Hi Ed:

The Word of God is true if you read it correctly.  Here it is in context.

Jer 33:14 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will perform that good thing which I have promised unto the house of Israel and to the house of Judah.  

Jer 33:15   In those days, and at that time, will I cause the Branch of righteousness to grow up unto David; and he shall execute judgment and righteousness in the land.  

Jer 33:16   In those days shall Judah be saved, and Jerusalem shall dwell safely: and this [is the name] wherewith she shall be called, The LORD our righteousness.

Jer 33:17   For thus saith the LORD; David shall never want a man to sit upon the throne of the house of Israel;  

Jer 33:18   Neither shall the priests the Levites want a man before me to offer burnt offerings, and to kindle meat offerings, and to do sacrifice continually.  

Jer 33:19 ¶ And the word of the LORD came unto Jeremiah, saying,  

Jer 33:20   Thus saith the LORD; If ye can break my covenant of the day, and my covenant of the night, and that there should not be day and night in their season;  

Jer 33:21   [Then] may also my covenant be broken with David my servant, that he should not have a son to reign upon his throne; and with the Levites the priests, my ministers.

Jer 33:22   As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so will I multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.  

There is that phrase which God says, “in those days”, he will do such and such, and he is referring when he brings Jesus forth, David will not want for a son to sit on the throne of Israel.

And no,David won't be lacking for a son to sit on his throne, God is true to His Word, but no, they did not have a king (a son of David) on the throne of Israel from the time of the babylonian captivity until Jesus ascended to the right hand of the Father.

Love in Christ,
    Marty

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2012,19:05)
    Hi Georgie,

NEW evidence:

Google translations is a little RAW, but it does provide an alternate translation
    (Google) For thus saith the LORD, He maketh not David a house sitting on the throne of Israel
    This is definitely a better translation of Jer.33:17, but I also agree that the “AKJV Bible” is the best “English Bible”! (Link)

Conclusion:

Hosea 3:4 For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince,
    and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

————–
    An honest but mistaken man, once shown the truth, either ceases to be mistaken or ceases to be honest. ~ T8

Bless you Edj

That was so touching. I mean this with all my heart.

Regards
    Journey

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 20 2012,18:23)

Quote (Ed J @ Feb. 19 2012,19:05)
    Hi Georgie,

NEW evidence:

Conclusion:

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

————–

Bless you Edj

That was so touching.  I mean this with all my heart.

Regards
    Journey

Hi Georgie, bless you too!   Please join me on the (Link to) the new study thread I started…

Forum » BELIEVERS PLACE » Scripture & Biblical Teaching » Trinity and non-Trinity, can both views be correct?

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    PS> Also invite Wakeup and Devolution; OK?

Viewing 14 posts - 41 through 54 (of 54 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account