Jehovah's day of anger!

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Texas
    Participant

Jehovah's Day of Anger! What will it cause?

As bleak a picture as Joel has set out here, in this following scripture, it can be seen, that there will be survivors, come out alive, after this, terrible Day of Jehovah reaches its final climax.

31 “The sun shall be changed to darkness, and the moon to blood, before the great and terrible day of Jehovah come.”
    32 And it shall be that whosoever shall call upon the name of Jehovah shall be saved: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as Jehovah hath said, and for the residue whom Jehovah shall call.” Joel 2:31-33 (Darby Translation)
    Is this Mount Zion and Jerusalem on this earth today? Was that, what Joel was making reference to? The Bible tells us, that, that is not the case, for us today. He had something else in mind, when he made that statement, as will become obvious by the following words of Paul.
    An Unshakable Kingdom
    18-21 ” Unlike your ancestors, YOU DIDN'T COME TO MOUNT SINAI—all that volcanic blaze and earthshaking rumble—to hear God speak. The earsplitting words and soul-shaking message terrified them and they begged him to stop. When they heard the words—”If an animal touches the Mountain, it's as good as dead”—they were afraid to move. Even Moses was terrified. No, that's NOT YOUR EXPERIENCE AT ALL. YOU'VE COME TO MOUNT ZION, THE CITY WHERE THE LIVING GOD RESIDES. The INVISIBLE JERUSALEM is populated by throngs of festive angels and Christian citizens. {Philippians 3:20} It is the city where God is Judge, with judgments that make us just. YOU'VE COME TO JESUS, who presents us with A NEW COVENANT, a FRESH CHARTER from God. He is the Mediator of this covenant. The murder of Jesus, unlike Abel's—a homicide that cried out for vengeance—became a proclamation of grace.” Hebrews 12:18-24 (The Message)
    Galatians 4:23-26 (The Message)
    21-31 “Tell me now, you who have become so enamored with the law: Have you paid close attention to that law? Abraham, remember, had two sons: one by the slave woman and one by the free woman. The son of the slave woman was born by human connivance; THE SON OF THE FREE WOMAN WAS BORN BY GOD'S PROMISE. This ILLUSTRATES THE VERY THING WE ARE DEALING WITH NOW. The two births represent TWO WAYS of being in relationship with God. One is from Mount Sinai in Arabia. It corresponds with what is now going on in Jerusalem—A SLAVE LIFE, PRODUCING SLAVES AS OFFSPRING. This is the way of Hagar. In contrast to that, THERE IS AN INVISIBLE JERUSALEM A FREE JERUSALEM AND SHE IS OUR MOTHER- this is the way of Sarah. Remember what Isaiah wrote:
    Rejoice, barren woman who bears no children,
    shout and cry out, woman who has no birth pangs,
    Because the children of the barren woman
    now surpass the children of the chosen woman.
    Isn't it clear, friends, that you, like Isaac, are children of promise? In the days of Hagar and Sarah, the child who came from faithless connivance (Ishmael) harassed the child who came—empowered by the Spirit—from the faithful promise (Isaac). Isn't it clear that the harassment you are now experiencing from the Jerusalem heretics follows that old pattern? There is a Scripture that tells us what to do: “Expel the slave mother with her son, for `THE SLAVE SON WILL NOT INHERIT WITH THE FREE SON.” Isn't that conclusive? WE ARE NOT CHILDREN OF THE SLAVE WOMAN, BUT OF THE FREE WOMAN.”

Mount Sinai, and Jerusalem of old, according to what I have set forth here, has nothing more to do with anything! As Paul said: “the slave Son will not inherit with the free Son.`Isn`t that conclusive?” “Expel the slave mother with her Son!” That takes care of earthly Mount Zion! That takes care of ancient Jerusalem as well! Where, too, is the Christ seen standing with all of his anointed brothers? On heavenly Mount Zion! {Revelation 14:1}

Back now, to Jehovah's fear inspiring day! As the Prophet Jeremiah will tell it! Note the following:
    Jeremiah 25:25-31 (The Message)
    17-26 “I took the cup from God's hand and made them drink it, all the nations to which he sent me:
    Jerusalem and the towns of Judah, along with their kings and leaders, turning them into a vast wasteland, a horror to look at, a cussword—which, in fact, they now are;
    Pharaoh king of Egypt with his attendants and leaders, plus all his people and the melting pot of foreigners collected there;
    All the kings of Uz;
    All the kings of the Philistines from Ashkelon, Gaza, Ekron, and what's left of Ashdod;
    Edom, Moab, and the Ammonites;
    All the kings of Tyre, Sidon, and the coastlands across the sea;
    Dedan, Tema, Buz, and the nomads on the fringe of the desert;
    All the kings of Arabia and the various Bedouin sheiks and chieftains wandering about in the desert;
    All the kings of Zimri, Elam, and the Medes;
    All the kings from the north countries near and far, one by one;
    ALL THE KINGDOMS ON PLANET EARTH.”
    And the king of Sheshak (that is, Babylon) will be the last to drink.
    27″Tell them, 'These are orders from God-of-the-Angel-Armies, the God of Israel: Drink and get drunk and vomit. Fall on your faces and don't get up again. You're slated for a massacre.'
    28 “If any of them refuse to take the cup from you and drink it, say to them, 'God-of-the-Angel-Armies has ordered you to drink. So drink!
    29″'Prepare for the worst! I'm starting off the catastrophe in the city that I claim as my own, so don't think you are going to get out of it. No, you're not getting out of anything. It's the sword and nothing but the sword AGAINST EVERYONE EVERYWHERE!” The God-of-the-Angel-Armies' Decree.
    30-31″Preach it all, Jeremiah. Preach the entire Message to them. Say:
    “'God roars like a lion from high heaven;
    thunder rolls out from his holy dwelling—
    Ear-splitting bellows against his people,
    shouting hurrahs like workers in harvest.
    The noise reverberates ALL OVER THE EARTH;
    EVERYONE EVERYWHERE HEARS IT.
    God makes his case against the godless nations.
    He's about to put THE HUMAN RACE ON TRIAL.
    For the wicked the verdict is clear-cut:
    death by the sword.'” God's Decree.”

That pretty-well takes in this entire Planet, now, dosn't it? The Prophet Zephaniah, has this to add to the words of Jeremiah:
    Zephaniah 1:14-18 (The Message)
    “The Great Judgment Day of God is almost here.
    It's countdown time:…seven, six, five, four…
    Bitter and noisy cries on my Judgment Day,
    even strong men screaming for help.
    Judgment Day is payday—my anger paid out:
    a day of distress and anguish,
    a day of catastrophic doom,
    a day of darkness at noon,
    a day of black storm clouds,
    a day of bloodcurdling war cries,
    as forts are assaulted,
    as defenses are smashed.
    I'll make things so bad they won't know what hit them.
    They'll walk around groping like the blind.
    They've sinned against God!
    Their blood will be poured out like old dishwater,
    their guts shoveled into slop buckets.
    Don't plan on buying your way out.
    Your money is worthless for this.
    This is the Day of God's Judgment—my wrath!
    I care about sin with fiery passion—
    A fire to burn up the corrupted world,
    a wildfire finish to the corrupting people.”

No doubt, this is a very frightening scenario, very fear inspiring, to say the least. The Apostle Luke had something to say about this fear, for he wrote, the following:
    Luke 21:25-27 (New Century Version)
    25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon, and stars. On earth, nations will be afraid and confused because of the roar and fury of the sea. 26 People will be SO AFRAID THEY WILL FAINT, wondering what is happening to the world, because the powers of the heavens will be shaken.27 Then people will see the Son of Man coming in a cloud with power and great glory.”

The Psalmist also adds to this by tellin
    g us, this:
    Psalm 110:6 (The Message)
    4-7 “God gave his word and he won't take it back:
    you're the permanent priest, the Melchizedek priest.
    The Lord stands true at your side,
    crushing kings in his terrible wrath,
    Bringing judgment on the nations,
    handing out convictions wholesale,
    crushing opposition ACROSS THE WIDE EARTH.
    The King-Maker put his King on the throne;
    the True King rules with head held high!” {Christ Jesus}

Now, this could be talking about, none other than the Christ himself, who, together, with his Father, carries out this great day of Judgement! As we will see from this next verse of scripture:
    Revelation 6:16 (The Message)
    12-17 “I watched while he ripped off the sixth seal: a bone-jarring earthquake, sun turned black as ink, moon all bloody, stars falling out of the sky like figs shaken from a tree in a high wind, sky snapped shut like a book, islands and mountains sliding this way and that. And then pandemonium, everyone and his dog running for cover—kings, princes, generals, rich and strong, along with every commoner, slave or free. They hid in mountain caves and rocky dens, calling out to mountains and rocks, “Refuge! Hide us from the One Seated on the Throne and the wrath of the Lamb! The great Day of their wrath has come—who can stand it?” Terrorizing isn't it? Isn't there anywhere that they can hide, successfully? Not according to these next words, of Amos, they cannot!

{AMOS 9}

“I saw my Master standing beside the altar at the shrine. He said: “Hit the tops of the shrine's pillars,
    make the floor shake.
    The roof's about to fall on the heads of the people,
    and whoever's still alive, I'll kill.
    NO ONE WILL GET AWAY,
    NO RUNAWAYS WILL MAKE IT.
    If they dig their way down into the underworld,
    I'll find them and bring them up.
    If they climb to the stars,
    I'll find them and bring them down.
    If they hide out at the top of Mount Carmel,
    I'll find them and bring them back.
    If they dive to the bottom of the ocean,
    I'll send Dragon to swallow them up.
    If they're captured alive by their enemies,
    I'll send Sword to kill them.
    I've made up my mind
    to hurt them, not help them.”
    5-6 My Master, God-of-the-Angel-Armies,
    touches the earth, a mere touch, and it trembles.
    The WHOLE WORLD GOES INTO MOURNING.
    Earth swells like the Nile at flood stage;
    then the water subsides, like the great Nile of Egypt.
    God builds his palace—towers soaring high in the skies,
    foundations set on the rock-firm earth.
    He calls ocean waters and they come,
    then he ladles them out on the earth.
    God, your God, does all this.
    7-8 “Do you Israelites think you're any better than the far-off Cushites?” God's Decree.
    “Am I not involved WITH ALL NATIONS? Didn't I bring Israel up from Egypt, the Philistines from Caphtor, the Arameans from Qir? But you can be sure that I, God, the Master, have my eye on the Kingdom of Sin. I'm going TO WIPE IT OFF THE THE FACE OF THE EARTH. Still, I won't totally destroy the family of Jacob.” God's Decree.
    9-10 “I'm still giving the orders around here. I'm throwing Israel into a sieve among all the nations and shaking them good, shaking out all the sin, all the sinners. No real grain will be lost, but ALL THE SINNERS WILL BE SIFTED OUT AND THROWN AWAY, the people who say, 'Nothing bad will ever happen in our lifetime. It won't even come close.'
    Blessings Like Wine Pouring off the Mountains
    11-12 “But also on that Judgment Day I will restore David's house that has fallen to pieces. I'll repair the holes in the roof, replace the broken windows, fix it up like new. David's people will be strong again and seize what's left of enemy Edom, plus everyone else under my sovereign judgment.” God's Decree. He will do this.
    13-15 “Yes indeed, it won't be long now.” God's Decree.
    “Things are going to happen SO FAST your head will swim, one thing fast on the heels of the other. You won't be able to keep up. Everything will be happening at once—and everywhere you look, blessings! Blessings like wine pouring off the mountains and hills. I'll make everything right again for my people Israel: {Spiritual Israel}
    “They'll rebuild their ruined cities.
    They'll plant vineyards and drink good wine.
    They'll work their gardens and eat fresh vegetables.
    And I'll plant them, plant them on their own land.
    They'll never again be uprooted from the land I've given them.”
    God, your God, says so.” So, only a very few survivors, will be left over, according to that scripture. It will be as Joel Prophesied:
    32 “And it shall come to pass, that whosoever shall call on the name of Jehovah shall be delivered; for in mount Zion {Heavenly Mount Zion} and in Jerusalem {Heavenly new Jerusalem} there shall be those that escape, as Jehovah hath said, and among the remnant those whom Jehovah doth call.” Joel 2:32 (A.S.B.T.} According to this prophecy, only a remnant will survive, for all of the others, there will be no escape; no way out. Only the ones called out by Jehovah will get away safe. None, other than them!
    Exactly how great will this fear extend throughout this World? Matthew, will answer that for us, as will the Apostle John. Matthew stated:
    Matthew 24:30 (Amplified Bible)
    30 “Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in the sky, and then ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH WILL MOURN and BEAT THEIR BREASTS AND LAMENT IN ANGUISH, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory [in brilliancy and splendor]” John adds these following words:

Revelation 1:7 (Amplified Bible)
    7 “Behold, He is coming with the clouds, and every eye will see Him, even those who pierced Him; and ALL THE TRIBES OF THE EARTH shall gaze upon Him and BEAT THEIR BREASTS and MOURN AND LAMENT OVER HIM.” Even so [must it be]. Amen (so be it).

Jehovah's Day of Anger, will cause, terrible fear and anyxiety for this World, along with great grief, sorrow, and unhappiness.

Not exactly any “JOY TO THE WORLD – THE LORD HAS COME, LET EARTH RECEIVE THEIR KING, SINGING GOING ON, NOW, IS THERE? To the contrary, the exact opposite to that, is true! My! I wonder what happened to change things so drastically?

What words of Jesus might be heard, at this time, that might just explain this situation? Possibly, the following:

A bystander said, “Master, will only a few be saved?”
    He said, “Whether few or many is none of your business. Put your mind on your life with God. The way to life—to God!—is vigorous and requires your total attention. A lot of you are going to assume that you'll sit down to God's salvation banquet just because you've been hanging around the neighborhood all your lives. Well, one day you're going to be banging on the door, wanting to get in, but YOU'LL FIND THE DOOR LOCKED and the Master saying, 'SORRY YOU'RE NOT ON MY GUEST LIST.'
    26-27″You'll protest, 'But we've known you all our lives!' only to be interrupted with his abrupt, 'Your kind of knowing can hardly be called knowing. YOU DON'T KNOW THE FIRST THING ABOUT ME.” {Luke 13:1-35} {T.M.B.}

Even though these ones, made the claim to being Christian, they obviously, from this, was not even close to being what they made claim to being. They didn't even know, their leader, their Master, that they claimed they followed, from this! He, himself, has told them all, that!

If one today, is really a true Christian, he, or she, will know their Bible, as most, make claim that they do today. So much so, they'll argue black is white, and white is black. They'll never give ground, even when they know, their own reasoning on scriptural matters is seriously flawed. However, that being the case, since they, know so much about the Bible, well, then,
    they'll know, what it exactly is, they have to do, to be found among the ones Jehovah is calling, to be survivors, at this frightening time, in this World's history. Without knowing, or learning that, their chances of survival, are less than nothing. No chance at all! Its all in their own hands! What WILL they do? Texas

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account