I've rejected the trinity – now what?

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 105 total)
  • Author
    Unisage
    Participant

Quote (charity @ May 03 2007,16:18)
    Hi
    Unisage

Is the Holy Ghost the Gift of specking the word of God perhaps?

Act 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.  

Hbr 2:4 God also bearing [them] witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?  

Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.   :)

God bless And glad you have come

Charity

I will get with you later on this ok?Its 145 am I need some sleep…

Good morning and Good nite.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi U,
    Mary conceived by the Holy Spirit of God.
    God was in heaven and has never been reported as leaving.
    Jesus referred to the Spirit of God as the finger of God [lk11]and that description is valid.

Tim2
    Participant

God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory

Again, this talks about God being manifest in the flesh, i.e. the Logos becoming manifest as the man Jesus Christ. It says nothing of the Father being manifest as the Holy Spirit. Let me know when you get something that says that.

Tim

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Tim2,
    We know the Son of God is not the God of Whom he is the Son
    and God was not Christ but was in Christ, to the fullness of deity.

Without weaving anymore tales of fantasy we should stay with revelation.

Unisage
    Participant

Tim

I did this all for you.Because you will have a Tough time trying to convince those that Jesus is God.When Scriptures Says other wise! And Sorry so long.

Jesus was sent by God,He speaks for God,He represents God, and was raised and glorified by his God! The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. Jesus never claimed to be God! And Neither do the scriptures present Jesus as, The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, Jesus represents and speaks for his Father.It is the Father who was with his Son Like a Great Parent that the Father is.

Deuteronomy 18:15-19

15The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;

16According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.

17And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.

18I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee,and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.

19And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

Matthew 22:32

32I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob? God is not the God of the dead, but of the living.

Matthew 23:39

39For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Mark 11:9-10

9And they that went before, and they that followed, cried, saying, Hosanna; Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord:

10Blessed be the kingdom of our father David, that cometh in the name of the Lord: Hosanna in the highest.

Mark 12:26
    26And as touching the dead, that they rise: have ye not read in the book of Moses, how in the bush God spake unto him, saying, I am the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob?

Luke 13:35
    35Behold, your house is left unto you desolate: and verily I say unto you, Ye shall not see me, until the time come when ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Luke 20:37
    37Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

John 3:2
    2The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

John 3:17
    17For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

John 3:32-35
    32And what he hath seen and heard, that he testifieth; and no man receiveth his testimony.
    33He that hath received his testimony hath set to his seal that God is true.
    34For he whom God hath sent speaketh the words of God: for God giveth not the Spirit by measure unto him.
    35The Father loveth the Son, and hath given all things into his hand.
    John 4:34
    34Jesus saith unto them, My meat is to do the will of him that sent me, and to finish his work.
    John 5:19
    19Then answered Jesus and said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, The Son can do nothing of himself, but what he seeth the Father do: for what things soever he doeth, these also doeth the Son likewise.

John 5:30
    30I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear, I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

John 5:36
    36But I have greater witness than that of John: for the works which the Father hath given me to finish, the same works that I do, bear witness of me, that the Father hath sent me.
    John 5:43
    43I am come in my Father's name, and ye receive me not: if another shall come in his own name, him ye will receive.
    John 6:57
    57As the living Father hath sent me, and I live by the Father: so he that eateth me, even he shall live by me.

John 7:16
    16Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but his that sent me.
    John 7:28
    28Then cried Jesus in the temple as he taught, saying, Ye both know me, and ye know whence I am: and I am not come of myself, but he that sent me is true, whom ye know not.
    John 8:26
    26I have many things to say and to judge of you: but he that sent me is true; and I speak to the world those things which I have heard of him.

John 8:28
    28Then said Jesus unto them, When ye have lifted up the Son of man, then shall ye know that I am he, and that I do nothing of myself; but as my Father hath taught me, I speak these things.

John 8:38
    38I speak that which I have seen with my Father: and ye do that which ye have seen with your father.

John 10:25
    25Jesus answered them, I told you, and ye believed not: the works that I do in my Father's name, they bear witness of me.

John 12:49-50
    49For I have not spoken of myself; but the Father which sent me, he gave me a commandment, what I should say, and what I should speak.
    50And I know that his commandment is life everlasting: whatsoever I speak therefore, even as the Father said unto me, so I speak.

John 14:10
    10Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

John 15:15
    15Henceforth I call you not servants; for the servant knoweth not what his lord doeth: but I have called you friends; for all things that I have heard of my Father I have made known unto you.

John 17:8
    8For I have given unto them the words which thou gavest me; and they have received them, and have known surely that I came out from thee, and they have believed that thou didst send me.

John 17:26
    26And I have declared unto them thy name, and will declare it: that the love wherewith thou hast loved me may be in them, and I in them

John 20:17
    17Jesus saith unto her, Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father: but go to my brethren, and say unto them, I ascend unto my Father, and your Father; and to my God, and your God.

Acts 2:22
    22Ye men of Israel, hear these words; Jesus of Nazareth, a man approved of God among you by miracles and wonders and signs, which God did by him in the midst of you, as ye yourselves also know:

Acts 2:34-36
    34For David is not ascended into the heavens: but he saith himself, The Lord said unto my Lord, Sit thou on my right hand,
    35Until I make thy foes thy footstool.
    36Therefore let all the house of Israel know assuredly, that God hath made the same Jesus, whom ye have crucified, both Lord and Christ.

Acts 3:13
    13The God of Abraham, and of Isaac, and of Jacob, the God of our fathers, hath glorified his Son Jesus; whom ye delivered up, and denied him in the presence of Pilate, when he was determined to let him go.

Acts 3:22
    22For Moses truly said unto the fathers, A prophet shall the Lord your God raise up unto you of your brethren, like unto me; him shall ye hear in all things whatsoever he shall say unto you.

Acts 5:30
    30The God of our fathers raised up Jesus, whom ye slew and hanged on a tree.
    Romans 15:6
    6That ye may with one mind and one mouth glorify God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ.

2 Corinthians 1:3
    3Blessed be God, even the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies, and the God of all comfort;
    2 Corinthians 8:6
    6Insomuch that we desired Titus, that as he had begun, so he would also finish in you the same grace also.

2 Corinthians 11:31
    31The God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which is blessed for evermore, knoweth that I lie not.

Colossians 1
    :3
    3We give thanks to God and the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, praying always for you,
    Colossians 1:15
    15Who is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn of every creature:

Colossians 2:9-12
    9For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
    10And ye are complete in him, which is the head of all principality and power:
    11In whom also ye are circumcised with the circumcision made without hands, in putting off the body of the sins of the flesh by the circumcision of Christ:
    12Buried with him in baptism, wherein also ye are risen with him through the faith of the operation of God, who hath raised him from the dead.

Hebrews 1:1-3
    1God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
    2Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
    3Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Revelation 1:1

1The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 03 2007,18:22)
    Hi U,
    Jesus referred to the Spirit of God as the finger of God [lk11]and that description is valid.

Hebrews 4:13 says, Nothing in all creation is hidden from Gods sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must given an account. Jeremiah 23:24 exclaims, Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (Unisage @ May 04 2007,03:13)

Hi U,

Hebrews 4:13 says, Nothing in all creation is hidden from Gods sight. Everything is uncovered and laid bare before the eyes of him to whom we must given an account. Jeremiah 23:24 exclaims, Can anyone hide in secret places so that I cannot see him? declares the Lord. Do not I fill heaven and earth? declares the Lord.

Nick

This also..

Psalm 139

Psalm 139
    1O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

5Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

17How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

18If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

19Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (charity @ May 03 2007,16:18)
    Hi
    Unisage

Is the Holy Ghost the Gift of specking the word of God perhaps?

Act 4:31 And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.  

Hbr 2:4 God also bearing [them] witness, both with signs and wonders, and with divers miracles, and gifts of the Holy Ghost, according to his own will?  

Act 5:32 And we are his witnesses of these things; and [so is] also the Holy Ghost, whom God hath given to them that obey him.   :)

God bless And glad you have come

Charity

The Holy Ghost is the Spirit of God. I hope this was what you are looking for.

John 14:26
    But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

Matthew 3:11
    I indeed baptize you with water unto repentance. but he that cometh after me is mightier than I, whose shoes I am not worthy to bear: he shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost, and with fire:

John 20:21-23

21Then said Jesus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
    22And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost:

23Whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained.

Acts 1:8
    But ye shall receive power, after that the Holy Ghost is come upon you: and ye shall be witnesses unto me both in Jerusalem, and in all Judaea, and in Samaria, and unto the uttermost part of the earth.

Acts 2:33
    Therefore being by the right hand of God exalted, and having received of the Father the promise of the Holy Ghost, he hath shed forth this, which ye now see and hear.

Acts 2:38
    Then Peter said unto them, Repent, and be baptized every one of you in the name of Jesus Christ for the remission of sins, and ye shall receive the gift of the Holy Ghost.

Acts 4:8
    Then Peter, filled with the Holy Ghost, said unto them, Ye rulers of the people, and elders of Israel,

Acts 4:31
    And when they had prayed, the place was shaken where they were assembled together; and they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and they spake the word of God with boldness.

NickHassan
    Participant

Quote (Unisage @ May 04 2007,03:19)

Quote (Unisage @ May 04 2007,03:13)

Hi U,

Nick

This also..

Psalm 139    

Psalm 139
    1O lord, thou hast searched me, and known me.

2Thou knowest my downsitting and mine uprising, thou understandest my thought afar off.

3Thou compassest my path and my lying down, and art acquainted with all my ways.

4For there is not a word in my tongue, but, lo, O LORD, thou knowest it altogether.

5Thou hast beset me behind and before, and laid thine hand upon me.

6Such knowledge is too wonderful for me; it is high, I cannot attain unto it.

7Whither shall I go from thy spirit? or whither shall I flee from thy presence?

8If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there: if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there.

9If I take the wings of the morning, and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea;

10Even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.

11If I say, Surely the darkness shall cover me; even the night shall be light about me.

12Yea, the darkness hideth not from thee; but the night shineth as the day: the darkness and the light are both alike to thee.

13For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb.

14I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: marvellous are thy works; and that my soul knoweth right well.

15My substance was not hid from thee, when I was made in secret, and curiously wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

16Thine eyes did see my substance, yet being unperfect; and in thy book all my members were written, which in continuance were fashioned, when as yet there was none of them.

17How precious also are thy thoughts unto me, O God! how great is the sum of them!

18If I should count them, they are more in number than the sand: when I awake, I am still with thee.

19Surely thou wilt slay the wicked, O God: depart from me therefore, ye bloody men.

20For they speak against thee wickedly, and thine enemies take thy name in vain.

21Do not I hate them, O LORD, that hate thee? and am not I grieved with those that rise up against thee?

22I hate them with perfect hatred: I count them mine enemies.

23Search me, O God, and know my heart: try me, and know my thoughts:

24And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

Hi U,
    No doubt God is present and active as His Spirit.
    That Spirit was in Jesus and in the World and in the disciples later but Jesus did not tell men to pray to God in Him or in the disciples or in creation but in HEAVEN. We do not worship or pray to God as Spirit.

Unisage
    Participant

Charity

Lets look at these verses it give us a better in sight.The Temple is our body where God the Father resides in us.The Spirit of God is indeed God himself.Look at Acts 13:2 The Holy spirit speaks on the behalf of God as God.The Holy Spirit is not a Active force as the Jws teach nor is it a 3rd person in the trinity, in what they teach.I have provided many many verses to state other wise.This is what happens when we get caught up in man made Doctrines.We all need to take are mind back from the pulpit.What is being taught from a Man made doctrine is not the same thing what being said in the Word of God. We have to make and stand and Challange these Man Made Doctrines.If we dont challange them. People are going to go where they dont want to.I learn alot from everyone here.There is truth but we need to dig deeper.And throw out the Confusion.Satan does not like that.Was I ever deceived>? Many times.Then one day I was woken up from my slumber and sleep.I took my mind from the Pastor or priest and left the Church. And search on my own for the truth.It was hard at first .Then one day it all came togeather.By all means I dont know everything.So I try tobe with those who are like minded as me.This is how I learn more.Like I learn things from Nick and others.I am Human I do make errors.Sorry I got off topic.. Anyway here are some Scripures and there our other scripures I posted all ready.

Corinthians 3:16

16Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

1 Corinthians 6:19

19What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

2 Corinthians 6:16

16And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Then Paul wrote and said.

2 Corinthians 3:17-18

17Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

18But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.

This verse states that the Lord is that Spirit! (Holy Spirit)

Unisage
    Participant

Thats correct Nick

Jesus said to pray to the Father who is in Heaven.

In one verse Nick. Jesus has the Holy Spirit. Then in another Verse Nick. It is the Father who dwells in Jesus.
    Which is it Nick? Is it the Holy Spirit or the Father? How can you have two ,When there is only one Spirit?

We must worship God in Spirit and in truth Nick.

John 4:24

24God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

1 Corinthians 14:15-16

15What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also.

16Else when thou shalt bless with the spirit, how shall he that occupieth the room of the unlearned say Amen at thy giving of thanks, seeing he understandeth not what thou sayest?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi U,
    Father God is manifest as Spirit in us and that Spirit helps us worship the Father in our inner temple.
    God and Jesus come to us as the Spirit, the comforter, in Which they are one.

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ May 04 2007,06:39)
    Hi U,
    Father God is manifest as Spirit in us and that Spirit helps us worship the Father in our inner temple.
    God and Jesus come to us as the Spirit, the comforter, in Which they are one.

And who is that Spirit Nick?

Ephesians 4:4-6

4There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

5One Lord, one faith, one baptism,

6One God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Hi Unisage,
    Good to see that you're composing your own posts now, well done! I thought it was curious that you cited Ephesians 4:6. Don't you find it strange that although this verse affirms that only ONE Spirit indwells christians, the Spirit Jesus is explicitly said to do this?

John 14:20
    20In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

Acts 16:7
    7and after they came to Mysia, they were trying to go into Bithynia, and the Spirit of Jesus did not permit them;

Romans 8:10
    10If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.

Galatians 4:6
    6Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”

2 Corinthians 13:5
    5Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you–unless indeed you fail the test?

Ephesians 3:17
    17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Colossians 1:27
    27to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Colossians 3:11
    11a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.

Futhermore, in Romans 8:9-11 Paul uses the Spirit of the Father and Son interchangeably:

Romans 8:9-11
    9However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.
    10 if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.
    11But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Moroever, in John 14:23 the Spirit of the Father and Son are also said to indwell us concurrently:

John 14:23
    23Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

Clearly more than one personality is in view here. How do you explain all this?

???

Unisage
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ May 04 2007,19:50)
    Hi Unisage,
    Good to see that you're composing your own posts now, well done! I thought it was curious that you cited Ephesians 4:6. Don't you find it strange that although this verse affirms that only ONE Spirit indwells christians, the Spirit Jesus is explicitly said to do this?

John 14:20
    20In that day you will know that I am in My Father, and you in Me, and I in you.

Acts 16:7
    7and after they came to Mysia, they were trying to go into Bithynia, and the Spirit of Jesus did not permit them;

Romans 8:10
    10If Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.

Galatians 4:6
    6Because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into our hearts, crying, “Abba! Father!”

2 Corinthians 13:5
    5Test yourselves to see if you are in the faith; examine yourselves! Or do you not recognize this about yourselves, that Jesus Christ is in you–unless indeed you fail the test?

Ephesians 3:17
    17so that Christ may dwell in your hearts through faith; and that you, being rooted and grounded in love,

Colossians 1:27
    27to whom God willed to make known what is the riches of the glory of this mystery among the Gentiles, which is Christ in you, the hope of glory.

Colossians 3:11
    11a renewal in which there is no distinction between Greek and Jew, circumcised and uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave and freeman, but Christ is all, and in all.

Futhermore, in Romans 8:9-11 Paul uses the Spirit of the Father and Son interchangeably:

Romans 8:9-11
    9However, you are not in the flesh but in the Spirit, if indeed the Spirit of God dwells in you But if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Him.
    10 if Christ is in you, though the body is dead because of sin, yet the spirit is alive because of righteousness.
    11But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ Jesus from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.

Moroever, in John 14:23 the Spirit of the Father and Son are also said to indwell us concurrently:

John 14:23
    23Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come to him and make Our abode with him.

Clearly more than one personality is in view here. How do you explain all this?

???

Isa 1:18

Lets talk about the Sunshine.. Here we a Have this Huge Big Ball of light in outer space what we call the Sun..

This Huge big ball Gives off Light and it rays,It gives off warmth and Energy.It has Power.And who knows what else it does until its mystery has been unlocked.But as you notice everything come from this Big Huge ball we got what we call The Sun..

Now I dont see no different from the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit. It source comes from God himself.Just like what is stated above.

I dont see no different.But as to why people have to seperate every thing from God is beyon me.Would you not agree we all came from this One Source.And he is Called God?

I dont know any God who is 3 “Seperate” persons or Three “Seperate” personalities.The Only God I know that he is One and all things come from him.God is that Source.

Unisage
    Participant

It will be the same as a Tree..That God is the root ,Jesus is the trunk and we are its Branches.It is still One tree.But God is it source.

Unisage
    Participant

Oh and About the tree.. In Order to get to the Father who is the root we must go through the Trunk who is Christ.That is why Christ is Mediator between God and Man.

Unisage
    Participant

Now you know why I dont listen to Man Made Doctrines.People are going to go where they dont want to go.

And when people hear these words from Christ himself.. Depart from me I never knew you.Then you know why.It is those who preach another Jesus and Gospel.It is those who teach that Christ Nailed the Laws of God on that Cross.It is those who change the time and day.It is those who deny that Jesus as the Son of God and Son of Man has come in the flesh.It is those who change the True name of the Father and Son!And it those who tampered with the Word of God.

This is why Rev 12:9 hits the nail on the Head. I just hope and pray that people wake up from there slumber and sleep.Before that nail is driven into there coffin.

One Spirit, Three Persons, One God!

The Father

2 Cor 6:16
    And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? for ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them; and I will be their God, and they shall be my people.

Jn 14:23
    Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and **we** will come unto him, and make our abode with him.

This is the Father living in us.

In fact the above verse says both the Father and the Son will come and dwell within us!

The Son

Rom 8:9
    But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

Rom 8:15
    For ye have not received the spirit of bondage again to fear; but ye have received the Spirit of adoption, whereby we cry, Abba, Father.

2 Cor 13:5
    Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?

Gal 4:6
    And because ye are sons, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.

2 Cor 3:17
    Now the Lord is that Spirit: and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is liberty.

And so we see that the Son, Yeshua Messiah, Jesus Christ,
    lives in us!

The Holy Spirit

Jn 14:6
    And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever;

Jn 16:6
    Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

Jn 16
    13 Howbeit when “he”, the Spirit of truth, is come, “he” will guide you into all truth: for “he” shall not speak of “himself”; but whatsoever “he” shall hear, that shall “he” speak: and “he” will shew you things to come.
    14 “He” shall glorify me: for “he” shall receive of mine, and shall shew it unto you.

Acts 2:4
    And they were all filled with the Holy Ghost, and began to speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.

And of course here we see the Comforter living in us and filling us!

So we have the Father, Son, And Holy Spirit living in us by these scriptures.

Can anyone show me how these scriptures say anything else?

Now, since we know that there is One Spirit we read…

1 Cor 12:13
    For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

Eph 2:18
    For through him we both have access by one Spirit unto the Father.

Ehp 4:4
    There is one body, and one Spirit, even as ye are called in one hope of your calling;

Then to stay in harmony with the scriptures we conclude that there is…… ONE SPIRIT, THREE PERSONS, and ONE GOD!

The above is confirmed by the following scriptures…

2 Cor 13:14
    The grace of the Lord Jesus Christ, and the love of God, and the communion of the Holy Ghost, be with you all. Amen.

Matt 28:
    18 And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

19 Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:

This is a good test for the Unbelievers the Unitarians and the Henotheist and the followers of Arian.

Acoording to the above scriptures, ask yourself…

Does the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit live in you?

Without the whiteout, you have, One Spirit, Three Persons, and One God!!!

:D  :D  :D

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (Unisage @ May 05 2007,00:44)
    Lets talk about the Sunshine.. Here we a Have this Huge Big Ball of light in outer space what we call the Sun..

This Huge big ball Gives off Light and it rays,It gives off warmth and Energy.It has Power.And who knows what else it does until its mystery has been unlocked.But as you notice everything come from this Big Huge ball we got what we call The Sun..

Now I dont see no different from the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit. It source comes from God himself.Just like what is stated above.

I dont see no different.But as to why people have to seperate every thing from God is beyon me.Would you not agree we all came from this One Source.And he is Called God?

I dont know any God who is 3 “Seperate” persons or Three “Seperate” personalities.The Only God I know that he is One and all things come from him.God is that Source.

Unisage,
    I'm not sure your sun and tree analogies even come close to accounting for the information in the verses I quoted, but thanks for answering.

:)

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 105 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account