Israel in prophecy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 16 2010,14:39)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 16 2010,07:30)

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 16 2010,14:04)

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 15 2010,14:05)
    georg

my cousin,yes you right,but i am ready to be walked trough what you see,
    one step at the time

Pierre

You know that is not true; you reject truth.

Georg

georg

i am truthful,but you have to walk me trough it one step at the time,and i will ask question/s as we go along.

if it is ok with you ,to make it easy for both of us we may create a new topic,so it will be easier to go there,

so what you say???

pierre

OK by me, “BUT”— The first time you become evasive would be the end.
    So, ask away.

Georg

georg

let go in the topic “70 weeks ,,,,,,,,,,,”and keep going ,and stay in one topic,ok??

i have answer you already there.

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Nov. 15 2010,21:24)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2010,01:57)

Quote (Cindy @ April 15 2009,21:36)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ April 15 2009,22:09)
    I feel the Love! Jesus said the Law and the Prophets testified of him! The old is over. Why haggle over an old covenant that is completely fulfilled? The New Way is paid for by Jesus. It free to those who will believe. Believers are the chosen people of God. God is no respector of person's. Jesus is the way to God. Israel means nothing! The Jew's mean nothing! What you are calling the Holy City of Jerusalem and the nation of Israel are some of the killingest, lowest, meanest bunch of non-believing people on the planet. If they do not believe in the saving grace of Jesus Christ they are nothing better than infidels! Peace to all, the work is finished! TK

You feel the love, but you spread hate;

Georg

Hi Georg,

Right on brother!

Your brother in
    Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Georg & Ed: Actually that would be impossible. You cannot feel love in your heart and spread hate. One will always spread or express outside what is on the inside.

You went back to April for that quote. Are we trying to go ahead or backward on this site?

I think maybe when you are busy denying what Jesus says you feel angry. I didn't say the law ended at John. Jesus said in several places that the law and the prophets were until John. Jesus finished everything pertaining to the Kingdom of God. Who will believe? TK

Tim

One can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Baker @ Nov. 25 2010,22:13)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2010,01:57)

Quote (Cindy @ April 15 2009,21:36)

Quote (Tim Kraft @ April 15 2009,22:09)
    I feel the Love! Jesus said the Law and the Prophets testified of him! The old is over. Why haggle over an old covenant that is completely fulfilled? The New Way is paid for by Jesus. It free to those who will believe. Believers are the chosen people of God. God is no respector of person's. Jesus is the way to God. Israel means nothing! The Jew's mean nothing! What you are calling the Holy City of Jerusalem and the nation of Israel are some of the killingest, lowest, meanest bunch of non-believing people on the planet. If they do not believe in the saving grace of Jesus Christ they are nothing better than infidels! Peace to all, the work is finished! TK

You feel the love, but you spread hate;

Georg

Hi Georg,

Right on brother!

Your brother in
    Christ, Jesus!
    Ed J

Georg & Ed: Actually that would be impossible. You cannot feel love in your heart and spread hate. One will always spread or express outside what is on the inside.

You went back to April for that quote. Are we trying to go ahead or backward on this site?

I think maybe when you are busy denying what Jesus says you feel angry. I didn't say the law ended at John. Jesus said in several places that the law and the prophets were until John. Jesus finished everything pertaining to the Kingdom of God. Who will believe? TK

Tim

One can give without loving, but you can't love without giving.

Georg

georg

it did not click until now ,but you absolutely right;

does not God make it rain on all the righteous and the unrighteous,does he not feed the as well,??

is his grace not open to all ??

so love your fellowmen would be ;in the physical way helping if he needs it,right??

but this is not enough in the spiritual way it means ;that in your hearth we have to learn either love him or not to hate him this would mean do not look down on him,having race issues ,or jealousy,and those kind of unseen but from the hearth ,that is God judgement

Pierre

Baker
    Participant

I think you're wrong; have you ever smiled at some one, and thought, man I hate that person?

Some times looking back, helps us to see better forward.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

From the abundance in the heart, the mouth speaketh. One who has abundant love within is recognized by the fruit produced on the outside. By ones fruit is he recognized.

The essence of life, or source of a human being is spirit of God. The same for all. A person might hate the personally created ego/belief system of another person yet knowing the true essence of the man is of God.

I believe there are two joined in every human life together. God the spirit source of life and the individual mind of a man. The mind of man is developed by personal choices of thoughts and information, gleaned from all knowledge and believed over a lifetime. The creation of that individual mind is through what he believes things to be.

This I call the ego of the man. The ego can align with God or the ego can be any arrangement of choices of information believed and accepted from this world as a persons' individual truth. Whatever experiences of life a person is exposed to, as far as information and experiences, he moulds his mind by accepting that information as his personal truth. It is then, truth for him, but not necessarily truth for all. As a human grows his ego is formed by observing events and people and information that he has experienced along the way of life. Physical experience is through seeing, hearing, tasteing, smelling or touching.

We each individually create our own mind/ego's by belief choices. If someone says, if you go outside in your bare feet you'll catch a cold…you have two choices. You can believe that to be true or you can reject that and say, thats not what I believe. Information is changing constantly with science and experience so not all the information or maybe any of the information that comes to mind is in fact truth.

What ever you do choose in life to believe, you will become. You are what you have choosen to believe as truth for yourself. God has given us powerful, absolute truths that we can accept, believe and know are truth. If we believe Gods truths, and hold fast no matter what we see or hear, then Gods words will manifest in each persons life that holds on to that truth.

I do not hate any brother or sister. I do hate the deception that evil is of life. At the beginning is God/good, NO EVIL! Evil is destruction of life. Evil tears down and breaks apart. Evil leads to sickness then to death! Evil is anti-christ. Evil was a wrong choice of man from the beginning. We should not believe in evil or it will manifest in our lives. I hate evil thinking and wish I could convince everyone from accepting evil as a part of life. It is not life! Evil is death! God is life and God is everywhere. If we see evil around us it is because we continue to believe in evil and it thereby manifests in our lives.

George, you and I may not see things eye to eye but I know you are a child of God and that I love! Bless you, TK

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 02 2011,21:24)
    The ego can align with God…

Bless you, TK

Hi Tim,

False: The ego is the carnal mind of man.
    Romans 8:6 For to be carnally minded is death;
    but to be spiritually minded is life and peace(in God).
    Rom:8:7 Because the carnal mind is enmity against God:
    for it is not subject to the law of God, neither indeed can be.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

theodorej
    Participant

From the abundance in the heart, the mouth speaketh. One who has abundant love within is recognized by the fruit produced on the outside. By ones fruit is he recognized.

The essence of life, or source of a human being is spirit of God. The same for all. A person might hate the personally created ego/belief system of another person yet knowing the true essence of the man is of God.

I believe there are two joined in every human life together. God the spirit source of life and the individual mind of a man. The mind of man is developed by personal choices of thoughts and information, gleaned from all knowledge and believed over a lifetime. The creation of that individual mind is through what he believes things to be.        

This I call the ego of the man. The ego can align with God or the ego can be any arrangement of choices of information believed and accepted from this world as a persons' individual truth. Whatever experiences of life a person is exposed to, as far as information and experiences, he moulds his mind by accepting that information as his personal truth. It is then, truth for him, but not necessarily truth for all.  As a human grows his ego is formed by observing events and people and information that he has experienced along the way of life. Physical experience is through seeing, hearing, tasteing, smelling or touching.

We each individually create our own mind/ego's by belief choices. If someone says, if you go outside in your bare feet you'll catch a cold…you have two choices. You can believe that to be true or you can reject that and say, thats not what I believe. Information is changing constantly with science and experience so not all the information or maybe any of the information that comes to mind is in fact truth.

What ever you do choose in life to believe, you will become. You are what you have choosen to believe as truth for yourself. God has given us powerful, absolute truths that we can accept, believe and know are truth. If we believe Gods truths, and hold fast no matter what we see or hear, then Gods words will manifest in each persons life that holds on to that truth.

I do not hate any brother or sister. I do hate the deception that evil is of life. At the beginning is God/good, NO EVIL! Evil is destruction of life. Evil tears down and breaks apart. Evil leads to sickness then to death! Evil is anti-christ. Evil was a wrong choice of man from the beginning. We should not believe in evil or it will manifest in our lives. I hate evil thinking and wish I could convince everyone from accepting evil as a part of life. It is not life! Evil is death! God is life and God is everywhere. If we see evil around us it is because we continue to believe in evil and it thereby manifests in our lives.

George, you and I may not see things eye to eye but I know you are a child of God  and that I love! Bless you, TK

Greetings Tim……The true nature or essense of man is at enmity with God,for the heart of the man is hopelessly wicked Paul goes on to restate this many times….It is the spirit that God bestows in us that allows to love and feel emotion and this spirit can be dashed and deminished by pride,selfishness and greed….Any one who can smile at another and hate them at the same time is a liar….

Ed J
    Participant

We each individually create our own mind/ego's by belief choices.

TK

Hi Tim,

Ephesians 4:22-24 That ye put off concerning the former conversation the old man,
    which is corrupt according to the deceitful lusts; And be renewed in the spirit of your mind;
    And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
    Romans 12:2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of
    your mind
    , that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 02 2011,23:52)

This I call the ego of the man. The ego can align with God or the ego can be any arrangement of choices of information believed and accepted from this world as a persons' individual truth. Whatever experiences of life a person is exposed to, as far as information and experiences, he moulds his mind by accepting that information as his personal truth. It is then, truth for him, but not necessarily truth for all.  As a human grows his ego is formed by observing events and people and information that he has experienced along the way of life. Physical experience is through seeing, hearing, tasteing, smelling or touching.

George, you and I may not see things eye to eye but I know you are a child of God  and that I love! Bless you, TK

Greetings Tim……The true nature or essense of man is at enmity with God,for the heart of the man is hopelessly wicked Paul goes on to restate this many times….It is the spirit that God bestows in us that allows to love and feel emotion and this spirit can be dashed and deminished by pride,selfishness and greed….Any one who can smile at another and hate them at the same time is a liar….

theodore: I thought that when a person took on Christ and accepted the sacrifice of Jesus for complete salvation, that he became a new man. All things became new. What he was before took on a new form. You might say a new nature and certainly not at enmity with God. In union with Gods will!!!

The new creature in Christ is built up by the words of Jesus that came from God. This is the word of God judging each person. Believe/receive or dis-believe/reject! The sacrifice of Jesus effecuated, substantiated and verified the truth of what we are. We are what God has made us through the words of Jesus Christ.

If Jesus didn't save us from sin, cleanse us, and make us whole and perfect unto God then we are doomed forever to sin and death. Jesus is the only way to God. There is salvation in no other! Faith, believing Jesus did it for us is the only way of perfection. IMO, TK

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 03 2011,00:37)

Quote (theodorej @ Jan. 02 2011,23:52)

theodore: I thought that when a person took on Christ and accepted the sacrifice of Jesus for complete salvation, that he became a new man. All things became new. What he was before took on a new form. You might say a new nature and certainly not at enmity with God. In union with Gods will!!!

The new creature in Christ is built up by the words of Jesus that came from God. This is the word of God judging each person. Believe/receive or dis-believe/reject! The sacrifice of Jesus effecuated, substantiated and verified the truth of what we are. We are what God has made us through the words of Jesus Christ.

If Jesus didn't save us from sin, cleanse us, and make us whole and perfect unto God then we are doomed forever to sin and death. Jesus is the only way to God. There is salvation in no other! Faith, believing Jesus did it for us is the only way of perfection. IMO, TK

Tim…..When we are able to put on the full armour of God we are still carnal and vunerable to sin…The new creature you speak of must be nutured and fed spiritual meat,the spirit filled christian still has to battle his own nature which only changes as God sees fit to bless with more of his spirit…The sin of pride sums up the ego of man….and as you know Pride was the very first sin…

Baker
    Participant

I am not inclined to agree with all of what you said, especially about the ego.
    The information gathered over a life time is not mans ego, that is called, intelligence.
    When a man things he knows better, and can do better than any man, that is called, vanity, and that is what we call “ego”.
    Before God's Spirit can dwell in any human, he has to be a believer of God's word, believing the truth, not “HIS” made up truth. God's Holy Spirit will not dwell in a deceiver.

The fact that there are so many denominations shows that you are correct in what you said; “we each individually create our own believes”; but there is a reason for that too, it's just that people don't understand it, or believe it.

The reason you have evil in this world is, it is Satan's world, he is the deceiver of man, and man loves Satan more than they love God. This is all going to change once Christ takes over the reign, and puts Satan in prison.
    How can you not see evil all around, its all over the world, and its getting worse by the day; and it will get a whole lot worse, you just wait and see.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Gods people suffer for a lack of knowledge. They have a form of Godliness but deny the at hand power thereof. As far as I am concerned, the claim above that we are still carnal and vunerable to sin after all the things Jesus did for us is pityful!! Jesus gave us the spirit of God, words of power, words that cut away the chaff to be bundled and burned, to separate the evil from the good, he gave us the Holy Ghost to go forth in life conquering and transforming the evil we originally created back into love, peace, joy etc. The works of faith are healing, casting out powerless ideas, lies, deceptions that cripple believers. The truth that raises those dead in trespasses and sin. Non-believers will die in their sin!
    How sad, my heart is heavy. TK

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Jan. 03 2011,20:41)
    Gods people suffer for a lack of knowledge. They have a form of Godliness but deny the at hand power thereof. As far as I am concerned, the claim above that we are still carnal and vunerable to sin after all the things Jesus did for us is pityful!!  Jesus gave us the spirit of God, words of power, words that cut away the chaff to be bundled and burned, to separate the evil from the good, he gave us the Holy Ghost to go forth in life conquering and transforming the evil we originally created back into love, peace, joy etc. The works of faith are healing, casting out powerless ideas, lies, deceptions that cripple believers. The truth that raises those dead in trespasses and sin. Non-believers will die in their sin!
    How sad, my heart is heavy. TK

Your heart is heavy because you don't understand the plan of God for salvation.
    Tell me, how do you see all those that have not heart of Jesus to be saved? did not Jesus die for them too?
    And don't tell me, by their works.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:

Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Rom 3:23 For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God;

Rom 3:24 Being justified freely by his grace through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus:

Rom 3:28 Therefore we conclude that a man is justified by faith without the deeds of the law.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Rom 10:14 ¶ How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Now, before you give me “your” opinion, please read “all” the scriptures carefully.

Georg

Viewing 13 posts - 41 through 53 (of 53 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account