Israel given 70 years

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Marlin1
    Participant

Georg

What does, 'meet the Lord in the air' mean? how far up? does it not say the Lord is coming down, v. 16?
    I agree with you on this, that it is just another dimension.

Jerusalem will be attacked, not to long from now.
    I also agree with you on this

1Cor. 15:51 applies only to the saints, first resurrection.
    That is true and praise God of that, Blessed is he who has part of the first resurrection.  Only those that are sealed with Gods Holy Spirit will be in this first resurrection.  All the rest of the dead raised not for 1000 years
    REV 20:5 † But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
    20:6 † Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 17 2011,13:13)
    Georg

What does, 'meet the Lord in the air' mean? how far up? does it not say the Lord is coming down, v. 16?

That is true and praise God of that, Blessed is he who has part of the first resurrection.  Only those that are sealed with Gods Holy Spirit will be in this first resurrection.  All the rest of the dead raised not for 1000 years
    REV 20:5 † But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
    20:6 † Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Marlin

Hi Marlin

Everything you have said in your last quote is true according to the scriptures.

Yes only the saints will be resurrected at the 2nd coming of Christ. They pass judgement. Then there is the 2nd judment, after the 1000 years, and all men who did not get raised to meet Christ in the first ressurection will be judged here in this judgement according to the books.

So who will Christ and the saints be ruling over during the 1000 years. We can't say that Christ is ruling over the saints, because they are ruling with him. Can you see my point?

I am not saying that Jesus has no authority, because he has and he is in charge. He is Lord over all, and all has been given into his hand. But Christ and the saints are ruling together over who?

Marlin1
    Participant

Journey42,

Well I would say it would be those that Zechariah spoke of in Chapter 14.

ZEC 14:16 † And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles.

These people are the people that didn't die during the great tribulation or the battle of Armageddon.
    These people will raise their families and come up each year to worship Jesus.

One other thing to consider is this, We will be in glorified bodies, just as Jesus was after He was crucified. We will not be a spirit. We will look human, eat food, drink water. We will be just like Him.

Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 17 2011,13:07)

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 17 2011,06:11)

Hi Georg

Thank you for your explaination.

I'm going to pick your brain!
    I need a clear answer.

I agree with you.  Christ's 2nd return starts the begininning of the millenium.  

We know from the scriptures that Satan gets locked up in the bottomless pit for a thousand years.

We know from the scriptures that the dead in Christ are resurrected at his coming, and those who remain alive in Christ are picked up in to meet the Lord in the air.

We know from the scriptures that the saints will be changed to spirit,and given their new perfect bodies and will rule with[/color=red[ Christ.

We know that when we are resurrected into spirit, we have recieved our reward, so we inherit everything that belongs to our Father.

In Rev, only the saints, are resurrected.  The 1000 years starts, then after the 1000 years, Satan is released from his prison and gathers his armies and goes out to surround the camp of the saints.

So why would Satan gather men to attack Christ and the spiritual saints?

Flesh and blood can't fight against spirit?  They wouldn't have a chance.

Brings me back to the question, who will Christ and the saints be ruling over exactly during the millenium?

Sorry if I sound daft, it needs to be clear.

Georgie

When Christ begins to reign, he is not coming 'for' his church/body, he is bringing them 'with' him.
    His church “are” the saints that will be resurrected first “as” spirit beings; and the ONLY once that will be spirit beings. The rest of the people that have ever lived will be resurrected during the 1000 year reign; BUT NOT AS SPIRIT BEINGS.
    We will all be flesh and blood again; but in order for us to receive the gift of God, “eternal life”, we will have to learn the truth and obedience to God.

Rom 6:23   For the wages of sin [is] death; but the gift of God [is] eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.  

The resurrection of the dead is for ALL the dead.

1Cr 15:22   For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.  

If all does not mean all, we would be in trouble.

Jhn 5:28   Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,  

Jhn 5:29   And shall come forth;…

I left off the rest of the second verse, because it would take a lot of explaining, and take away from the topic at hand.
    I gave an explanation of the meaning, “meeting the Lord in the air” to Marlin1, I will look for it and let you know under what topic. (it is one page back)

After the 1000 years Satan will be released to give mankind a final test, especially for those that were born during the 1000 years and have never had experienced the deceptive power of Satan; those that follow him will die forever, and then Satan himself will be destroyed.

1Cr 15:26   The last enemy [that] shall be destroyed [is] death.  

Hbr 2:14   Forasmuch then as the children are partakers of flesh and blood, he also himself likewise took part of the same; that through death he might destroy him that had the power of death, that is, the devil;  

Rev 21:7   He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.  

There are two types of inheritance; those that will inherit the kingdom of God and rule the kingdom with Christ as spirit beings; and those that will be flesh and blood and will be ruled over by the spirit beings; living for ever.

Georg

Ps. Marlins last post to you is not quite correct, be careful what you believe.

1Th 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 17 2011,13:13)
    Georg

Marlin

Marlin1

It is unfortunate how misunderstood Rev.20:5 is.

Rev 21:7 He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.

Rev 21:8 But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

This is what Jesus was referring to, when he said.

Jhn 5:28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,

Jhn 5:29 And shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

In order to be forgiven of your sins, you have to repent and ask for forgiveness, if you can't, or wont; you can not be forgiven; consequently it would be a resurrection of damnation, second death.
    If you have read the Bible much, you will have noticed that scriptures are not always in sequence.
    If the “rest of dead” were to be raised “after” the 1000 years, what would be the 1000 years be for?
    As long as there is a chance for you to sin, as demonstrated in

Rev 20:7 ¶ And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison,

Rev 20:8 And shall go out to deceive the nations which are in the four quarters of the earth, Gog and Magog, to gather them together to battle: the number of whom [is] as the sand of the sea.

If you can be deceived, you will sin, you sin; you die.

Rev 20:9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Rev 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet [are], and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

Therefore, as long as there is the possibility for you to sin, you are considered dead.

There is only one 1000 year of Christs reign, for the purpose of teaching “ALL” mankind the truth, and how to obey God.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 17 2011,18:31)

Hi Marlin

So you say that there are nations still existing when Christ begins his reign?

Well those scriptures you quoted in Zechariah gives proof in the written word that you have backed up your claim. It cannot be refuted.

However, I am a little confused?

You said this

One other thing to consider is this, We will be in glorified bodies, just as Jesus was after He was crucified. We will not be a spirit. We will look human, eat food, drink water. We will be just like Him.

You say that we will be in our glorified bodies just like Christ, but will not be spirit?

Christ died in the flesh and was raised into spirit.
    The reward he gives the saints at his coming is “Everlasting life” flesh and blood still dies, but spirit does not.

How then can the saints be not raised into spirit?
    For we will be just like him.

Christ did not die again, after he was raised? He conquered death. I'm confused?

When Christ was raised, he was turned into spirit.

Marlin1
    Participant

Journey42,

I believe I used the wrong term here. I didn't mean we wouldn't be Spirit. For we are Spirit now in a flesh body. We will always be Spirit. When Jesus returned and walked and talked and eat with the disciples, He was a Spirit being, in flesh. We will be such.

MAT 27:51 † And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
    52 † And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
    53 † And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.

The same as these, they were Spirit, yet manifested in flesh…

I hope this helps
    Marlin

Marlin1
    Participant

Georg,

Brother you shouldn't change the Word of God, just to make your doctrine fit. If we don't understand something then we should pray for understanding.
    There were people on the earth, not all died at that battle. Zechariah speaks of these.

Also later you see it is said again, that after the 1000 years
    REVELATION 20:12 † And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
    13 † And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

This is John 5:28-29 you spoke of and Mat 25
    MATTHEW 25:33 † And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34 † Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Georg said, There is only one 1000 year of Christs reign, for the purpose of teaching “ALL” mankind the truth, and how to obey God.

Brother, you just can't do it without changing the bible.  The dead raised not for 1000 years.

Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 19 2011,08:05)
    Journey42,

I believe I used the wrong term here.  I didn't mean we wouldn't be Spirit.  For we are Spirit now in a flesh body.  We will always be Spirit.  When Jesus returned and walked and talked and eat with the disciples, He was a Spirit being, in flesh.  We will be such.

MAT 27:51 † And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent;
    52 † And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose,
    53 † And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many.  

The same as these, they were Spirit, yet manifested in flesh…

I hope this helps
    Marlin

Hi brother Marlin

Thankyou for your answer.

We worship in the spirit, in our flesh bodies, we still get sick and can die, but when our Lord returns, we will be changed and will worship in spirit, in our spiritual bodies.

When Jesus was resurrected, he became spirit. Although he manifested in the flesh, he was still spirit and not flesh.

When Jesus showed himself to his appostles, he came out of no-where, they touched his hands, he ate with them, and then he disappeard into thin air. Flesh cannot do this.

Also the same with the angels who ate with Abraham, and Lot. They appeared flesh, but were spirit. For spirit can manifest itself into whatever it wants otherwise the people won't be able to see them.

Re those that were raised out of their graves after Christ's resurrection, think of this. It does not say they were resurrected. It said the graves were opened, and they came out. There is a big difference between being resurrected, and being revived. Like Lazarus. Jesus revived him back to life, not resurrected him. Lazarus died again.

The point of this post, is to show that Israel has been serving the King of Babylon (Satan) for the last 70 years. They will recieve the third overturn. When they are overturned again for the third time, they will be attacked.

The point of my other post..the millenium, is to show what happens after. After Israel has been punished, she will be restored. There will be a resurrection of the saints, and only the “reserved” Israelites will be raised, but only in the flesh. Just like Lazarus was. They will continue and multiply and live inside the kingdom, but they will die again. This will continue for 1000 years. And the nations existing outside of Jerusalem will come in to learn.

So there is a resurrection of the saints, and then when Christ lands on the Mt of Olives with his 144,000, the rest of the saints who didn't take the mark will join them, then he will set up his kingdom on earth and raise the dead Israelites, according to election, and gather the ones alive (Israelites), according to election and bring them into his holy mountain, which is in Israel, Jerusalem, and Christ and the Saints will rule over them, and the teach them the truth, and the truth will flow out of Zion, and the nations will come in to learn, but cannot live there. Knowledge will cover the earth, as Satan is locked up. Then when he is released he start trouble again, and this will be the final sifting.

This is what the Christian world is not telling us. The christian world is hazy, unclear in explaining God's plan, because they don't understand. You guys have more knowledge than those who can't get past Christ being crucified for us. That's where their knowledge stops. But the lamb feeds us flowing waters….knowledge increases because we hunger for truth. We are not in still waters.

So if I pick you're brain, it's because we ought to know how to answer according to scripture and truth. To show the unbelievers, and others that we have not blind faith, but faith backed with knowledge because we continue to feed of the lamb.

This is not a competition of who knows the most. We are talking about the scriptures, about truth here. Very serious matter. Beause God hates the false sheppherds, and if we worship in spirit and in truth, and we teach errors in his doctrine, he will sharpen his saints and correct if their is no pride in them which he hates.

God bless you Marlin. I have not seen a haughty spirit in you so far, and I am going to enjoy discussing the scriptures with you.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 19 2011,08:27)
    Georg,

Brother you shouldn't change the Word of God, just to make your doctrine fit. If we don't understand something then we should pray for understanding.
    There were people on the earth, not all died at that battle. Zechariah speaks of these.

Also later you see it is said again, that after the 1000 years
    REVELATION 20:12 † And I saw the dead, small and great, stand before God; and the books were opened: and another book was opened, which is the book of life: and the dead were judged out of those things which were written in the books, according to their works.
    13 † And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.

This is John 5:28-29 you spoke of and Mat 25
    MATTHEW 25:33 † And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    34 † Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

Georg said, There is only one 1000 year of Christs reign, for the purpose of teaching “ALL” mankind the truth, and how to obey God.

Brother, you just can't do it without changing the bible.  The dead raised not for 1000 years.

Marlin

Now, try to stay on the subject.

“IF” the second resurrection is AFTER the millennium; and if the dead were to be judged by their works; what 'works' would you say would save them?
    By what works would they get their name into the book of life?

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Georg,

They will be judge on how they treated the saints, when they were alive on the earth.

Jesus spoke of it in Mat 25
    Mat 25:33 † And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    35 † For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:…………..
    40  † And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

This is the way I see it my brother.
    Marlin

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 20 2011,11:39)

“IF” the second resurrection is AFTER the millennium; and if the dead were to be judged by their works; what 'works' would you say would save them?

Georg,

Maybe they have this trait in them naturally,
    A trait that even some Christians are lacking?

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

1 John 4:7 Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 John 4:12 No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Proverbs 22:11 He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.

John 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

John 15:17 These things I command you, that ye love one another.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath FULFILLED the law.

Romans 13:10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

2 Corinthians 9:7 Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

Galatians 5:22 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

James 2:8 If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

1 Peter 3:10 For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

If you are born into a muslim family, and in a muslim country, you will have no chance to know Christ.

If you are born into a catholic family in the old days, and the only way you knew how to worship, was to go church and listen to a priest teach in latin, then slim chance of really knowing christ.

If you are born into an aetheist family, same again. Slim chance.

Our Father in heaven can see through shades of Grey. Not everything is all black and white. God can see into the heart, and the circumstances surrounding, also the time frame of when one was born, the country one was born in etc….That's why we have such a wonderful fair God. If there is any that never knew him, but possessed love, this rare quality that only can come from God, and that person never blaspemed God or Christ's name, nor spoke guile, then I guess our loving Father would find that individual redeemable. Their works would of been good regardless of their religion or belief.

Because Love can only come from God, and he said Love is the fulfilling of the law.

Maybe love covered all their sins.

And this is Our Father showing mercy unto whom he will show mercy.

Something all us christians can learn as well.

My thoughts anyway, I can't see any other way how God would take them in.
    Take care.

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (Marlin1 @ Dec. 21 2011,07:58)
    Brother Georg,

They will be judge on how they treated the saints, when they were alive on the earth.

Jesus spoke of it in Mat 25
    Mat 25:33 † And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.
    35 † For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:…………..
    40  † And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

This is the way I see it my brother.
    Marlin

So what you're saying is, the saints were good to each other.

Georg

Pastry
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 21 2011,18:19)

Pastry,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

Georg,

Proverbs 10:12   Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

1 John 4:7   Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 John 4:12   No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Proverbs 22:11   He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.

John 13:34   A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

John 15:17   These things I command you, that ye love one another.

Romans 13:8   Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath FULFILLED the law.

Romans 13:10   Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

2 Corinthians 9:7   Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

Galatians 5:22   But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

James 2:8   If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

1 Peter 3:10   For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

If you are born into a muslim family, and in a muslim country, you will have no chance to know Christ.

If you are born into a catholic family in the old days, and the only way you knew how to worship, was to go church and listen to a priest teach in latin, then slim chance of really knowing christ.

If you are born into an aetheist family, same again.  Slim chance.

Our Father in heaven can see through shades of Grey.  Not everything is all black and white.  God can see into the heart, and the circumstances surrounding, also the time frame of when one was born, the country one was born in etc….That's why we have such a wonderful fair God.  If there is any that never knew him, but possessed love, this rare quality that only can come from God, and that person never blaspemed God or Christ's name, nor spoke guile, then I guess our loving Father would find that individual redeemable.  Their works would of been good regardless of their religion or belief.  

Because Love can only come from God, and he said Love is the fulfilling of the law.  

Take care.

In other words, you have no clue.

Why do you think Paul said; “as in Adam “ALL” die”, what does that mean, or tell you?

You are forgetting that most of the people that will be resurrected never even heard the name Jesus; how will they be saved?

Act 4:12 Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name (Jesus) under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.

Georg

Marlin1
    Participant

Brother Georg,

You said,

So what you're saying is, the saints were good to each other.

Brother , I believe you had better read Matthew 25 again,  for that is not what it says.  
    These are not the saints, the saints will be doing the judging with Christ. This says AS a shepherd.  These are not the Bride, He is not their shepherd.  They will be separated by how they treated His Bride.
    Marlin

Pastry
    Participant

Marlin1

Regardless, that would be considered works, not faith.

Eph 2:8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: [it is] the gift of God:

Eph 2:9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

Georg

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 22 2011,03:34)

Hi Georg

I answered your questions

In Rev it says they will be judged according to their works. Not the saints, the others that never knew Christ. Different judgement, different time. If this mob are judged by their works, then that can only mean if their works (deeds) were good or evil. Not according to how they knew Christ, because they didn't.

Their works are weighed up. Still Mercy is involved, and yes no one can come to the Father but through Christ.

You still have not answered my question. Did you reak Ezekiel chapter 37?

No need to be haughty against me. We are all brothers and sisters. We have to love each other, no matter what. I only wish to share with many christians what is in the scriptures, and have answered your questions.

The christian world has missed this. That Christ and his saints will rule in Jerusalem on this earth after he returns. The reserved Israelites will be brought back from the dead (not resurrected) but revived. Big difference. This happens at the start of the Millenium.

And these Israelites will be taught by the lamb, and will teach the nations for a thousand years. This 1000 year period is mainly about them, the Israelites. They will heal. The nation Israel. They will give God honour this time by accepting Christ. The nations will all know. Israel will be the headquarters of the world. This is a big deal. God will turn things around for them, as he promised. And the truth will flow out of this area in Israel to the gentiles.

Again, did you read Ezekiel?

Pastry
    Participant

journey42

Yes I have; you keep saying 'I answered your question' when you know you did not.

It is apparent you don't even understand the question.

As I said on the other thread, you have no interest to learn; you are convinced in knowing it all, when in reality you don't even know how far you are off the mark.

Signing off here too.

Georg

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 22 2011,03:34)

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 21 2011,18:19)

Quote (Pastry @ Dec. 20 2011,11:39)

Georg,

Proverbs 10:12   Hatred stirreth up strifes: but love covereth all sins.

1 John 4:7   Beloved, let us love one another: for love is of God; and every one that loveth is born of God, and knoweth God.

1 John 4:12   No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

Proverbs 22:11   He that loveth pureness of heart, for the grace of his lips the king shall be his friend.

John 13:34   A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.

John 15:17   These things I command you, that ye love one another.

Romans 13:8   Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath FULFILLED the law.

Romans 13:10   Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.

2 Corinthians 9:7   Every man according as he purposeth in his heart, so let him give; not grudgingly, or of necessity: for God loveth a cheerful giver.

Galatians 5:22   But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, longsuffering, gentleness, goodness, faith,

James 2:8   If ye fulfil the royal law according to the scripture, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself, ye do well:

1 Peter 3:10   For he that will love life, and see good days, let him refrain his tongue from evil, and his lips that they speak no guile:

If you are born into an aetheist family, same again.  Slim chance.

Our Father in heaven can see through shades of Grey.  Not everything is all black and white.  God can see into the heart, and the circumstances surrounding, also the time frame of when one was born, the country one was born in etc….That's why we have such a wonderful fair God.  If there is any that never knew him, but possessed love, this rare quality that only can come from God, and that person never blaspemed God or Christ's name, nor spoke guile, then I guess our loving Father would find that individual redeemable.  Their works would of been good regardless of their religion or belief.  

Take care.

In other words, you have no clue.

Why do you think Paul said; “as in Adam “ALL” die”, what does that mean, or tell you?

You are forgetting that most of the people that will be resurrected never even heard the name Jesus; how will they be saved?

Act 4:12   Neither is there salvation in any other: for there is none other name (Jesus) under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved.  

Georg

Hi george.

You need to study ezekiel ch 37.
    1kings 19:18. Jer 50:20. Isiah 10:21 Romans 11:4.5.

Hope you do george.

wakeup.

Pastry
    Participant

Wakeup

What you read in Ezekiel, Paul is telling us too.

Rom 11:26 And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob:

But he is saying much more.

Rom 10:12 For there is no difference between the Jew and the Greek: for the same Lord over all is rich unto all that call upon him.

make sure you read this correctly, the same “Lord” over “ALL”; not just Jews.

Rom 10:13 For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Now, Paul is asking the question I have ask.

Rom 10:14 ¶ How then shall they call on him in whom they have not believed? and how shall they believe in him of whom they have not heard? and how shall they hear without a preacher?

Did Jesus say he came to save the world, or just the Jews?

Jhn 3:17 For God sent not his Son into the world to condemn the world; but that the world through him might be saved.

Does God love the world, or the Jews only?

Jhn 3:16 For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

You need to study these scriptures.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 114 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account