Israel

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    Irene
    Participant

I S R A E L

At one time, Jesus lamented over the people in Jerusalem saying;
    Mat. 23:38“Behold, your house (nation) is left unto you desolate.”
    But no one understood. In 70 A. D. however, it became apparent; the Israelites as a nation ceased to exist. God did warn his people that he would do this;
    Ezek. 22:15 “And I will scatter thee among the heathen, and disperse thee in the countries, and will consume thy filthiness out of thee.”
    While the Jews were in captivity of the Babylonians; God had Ezekiel prophecy in a demonstration, what he would do to them, if they would not turn from their evil ways;
    Ezek. 5:1 “And thou, son of man, take thee a sharp knife, take thee a barber’s razor, and cause it to pass upon thine head and upon thy beard; then take thee balances to weigh and divide the hair.”
    v. 2 “Thou shalt burn with fire a third part in the midst of the city, when the days of the siege are fulfilled; and thou shalt take a third part, and smite about it with a knife; and a third part thou shalt scatter in the wind; and I will draw out a sword after them.”
    They were in fact very severely punished; the fire meant very severe trials, the smiting with the knife meant death by the sword, scattering in the wind is just what it implies scattering into the entire world; but was this the end of the nation Israel? Obviously not;
    Jer. 30:3 “For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD; and I will cause them to return to the Land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.”
    Jer. 46:28 “Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD; for I am with thee, for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee, but correct thee in measure, yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.”
    The evidence shows, God has kept his promise; since 1948, Israel again is a nation. But what did happen, for that to happen? At the time Jesus pronounced the destruction of their house, nation, they were already serving a seven-time punishment period. A time is a year of 360 days, God’s punishment is a year for a day, or 7×360 = 2520 years.
    Lev. 26:18 “And if ye will not yet for all this hearken unto me, then I will punish you seven times more for your sins.”
    This punishment started with the invasion of the Babylonians in 606 B.C., and ended in 1914 A.D., the beginning of World War One. Is that important? VERY! For one thing, Palestine was occupied by the Muslim Turks, how to get them out? The whole process started with the cleansing of the sanctuary.
    Dan. 8:14 “And he said unto me, unto two thousand and three hundred days (years), then shall the sanctuary be cleansed.”
    What sanctuary are we talking about hear? God’s throne in heaven;
    Ps. 102:19 “ For he has looked down from the height of his sanctuary; from heaven did the LORD behold the earth.”
    The starting point for these 2300 years, was the same as the seventy weeks, Dan. 9:24; that is, when the order was given to rebuild the city Jerusalem and her walls, 457 B.C. It was Gods sanctuary that was cleansed of Satan and his angels, their access to Gods throne has since then been denied.
    Rev. 12:7 “And there was war in heaven; Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels.”
    v. 8 “And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.”
    v. 9 “And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world; he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
    v. 10 “And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ; for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.”
    v. 12 “Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe (third woe) to the inhabitants of the earth and of the sea (Nations)! For the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he has but a short time.”
    v. 13 “And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.”
    The woman is symbolic for a church or religious organization; Israel is the woman that brought forth the man-child, Jesus; and Satan was going to make war with the remnant of her seed, the Jews.
    v. 17 “And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep (have) the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.”
    What are the testimonies of Jesus?
    Rev. 19:10 “And I fell at his feet to worship him, And he said unto me, See thou do it not; I am thy fellowservent, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus; worship God; for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.”
    God had sent to them all the prophets, but they had paid little or no attention to them even killed them. There should be no mistake, that the Israelites, which were scattered all over the world, are the remnant of her seed. Satan himself however cannot harm anyone, as we read in the book of Job.
    Job 1:12 “And the LORD said unto Satan, Behold, all that he hath is in thy power; only upon himself put not forth thyne hand. So Satan went forth from the presence of the LORD.”
    But there are those that will do his evil work.
    v. 15 “And the Sabe’ans fell upon them, and took them away; yea, they have slain the servants with the edge of the sword; and I only am escaped alone to tell thee.”
    According to the time given by Daniel, the cleansing of the sanctuary took place in 1843. By 1914, 70 years, a generation later,
    Ps. 90:10 “The days of our years are threescore years and ten (70 years); and if by
    reason of stength (health) they be fourscore years (80 years), yet is their strength
    labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.”
    Satan had the whole world on edge, that all it took was one shot, the assassination of the Austrian Archduke Francis Ferdinand. Hardly ever will the older generations start a rebellion or a revolution, because they are content with their lives. It is the progressive dissatisfaction of the younger generations that will bring that about. It took one shot, and the whole world exploded into World War One. It was by the means of this war, that God cleared the way for the Jews to return to their Land, now called Palestine. He had the British drive out the Turks; and in 1918 the British secretary of State for foreign affairs Arthur Balfour, promised British support for the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people. By 1919 the number of Jewish immigrants to Palestine had risen to about 58000. Sounds a bit like Ezra 2:64, 65, does it not? Arab nations tried to stem the flow, but were unable to.
    In 1933, 30,000 Jews came to Palestine,
    In 1934, 42,000 Jews came, and
    In 1935, 61,000 Jews immigrated to Palestine.
    By 1939, Jewish Colonies had increased to 200, and population had reached almost 500,000. World War One served another purpose; it was the reason for World War Two.
    After becoming Chancellor of Germany; Adolf Hitler displayed hatred toward the Jews, unequaled by any other. Satan had found his man, and the Jews were to experience a kind of persecution, like never before. Jesus said this time would come.
    Mat. 24:21 “For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.”
    This is exactly what we read in,
    Jer. 30:7 “Alas! For that day (time) is great, so that none is like it: it is even the time of Jacob’s (Israel’s) trouble; but he shall be saved out of it.”
    And saved out of it he was, Jesus said he would be,
    Mat. 24:22 “And except those days should be shortened, there should
    no flesh be saved; but for the elect’s sake those days shall be shortened.”
    We even read about this time in,
    Dan. 12:1 “And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered…”
    There should be no doubt that, the children of thy people – Daniels people -, are the Jews; and the remnant of the seed of the woman are what is left of the Jews, scattered all over the world. So in all we are talking about the same people, the Jews. But Jesus said “for the elect’s sake”, are the Jewish people the elect? YES!
    Is. 45:4 “For Jacob my servant’s sake, and Israel mine elect…”
    Is. 65:22 “They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.”
    Rom. 11:28 “As concerning the gospel, they are enemies for your sakes, but as touching the election, they are beloved for the fathers sakes.”
    It should not be too difficult to figure out how the days were shortened; God defeated Germany. Think about it; had Hitler won the war, no flesh, Jew, would be alive today! For the Jews to regain their land and independence did not come easy. They had to fight, literally, against overwhelming odds, but the odds don’t matter when you have God on your side.
    Zeph. 10:6 “And I will strengthen the house of Judah, and I will save the house of Joseph, and I will bring them again to place them; for I have mercy upon them; and they shall be as though I had not cast them off; for I am the LORD their God, and will hear them.”
    While God is looking ahead and making things happen, we have to look back and try to understand, what did happen? And even then, looking at history is like looking at pieces of a puzzle, and without the help of God’s Holy Spirit, we would never know where they fit.
    1 Cor. 2:11 “For what man knoweth the things of a man, save the spirit of man which is in him? Even so the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.”

An Article from my Husband
    In Christian Love Irene

Proclaimer
    Participant

Thanks for that.

I actually thought about writing something similar, but won't need to now.

Prophecy is one of the signs that the scriptures are indeed true.

You can argue all day about matters of faith, but a fulfilled prophecy leaves very little to argue about.

:)

Irene
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ June 24 2008,21:44)
    Thanks for that.

I actually thought about writing something similar, but won't need to now.

Prophecy is one of the signs that the scriptures are indeed true.

You can argue all day about matters of faith, but a fulfilled prophecy leaves very little to argue about.

:)

That is very true. Very few people understand prophecy either. Therefore you have very little respond to a certain post. One has to have a good understand of Ancient History and World History in order to put all events together like a big puzzle.
    In Christian Love Irene

Irene
    Participant

Bump up for Jodi

seekingtruth
    Participant

Irene,
    I have been studying your husbands post and find it interesting, wonder if you could ask him one question? He stated “At the time Jesus pronounced the destruction of their house, nation, they were already serving a seven-time punishment period. A time is a year of 360 days, God’s punishment is a year for a day, or 7×360 = 2520 years.” I would like to know what scripture the seven-time punishment comes from.

thanks alot – Wm

Irene
    Participant

seekingtruth It is in

Lev. 26:1-13
    God tells the nation Israel that if they obey His Commandments He will bless them and protect them.
    Then in Verses 14-17 He warns them if they not obey Him He would punishes them.
    In verse 18 He said that if all the punishment have no effect on them He would punish them 7 times more.
    This punishment began in B.C. 606 with the invasion of the Babylonians.
    Irene

seekingtruth
    Participant

Thanks Irene,
    As usual I wasn't clear (sorry), I understood that part, what I wasn't sure of is the “times”, specifically “they were already serving a seven-time punishment period.”, I know of the seventy weeks in Daniel is it a different interpretation of it or something else?

Thanks again – Wm

Irene
    Participant

In Matthew 23:38, Jesus said “Behold your house is left onto you desolate.”
    What Jesus was referring to was the destruction of their nation, which occurred in A.D.70. When not only Jerusalem and the temple were destroyed but the nation Israel ceased to exist.
    I mentioned the seven time punishment period because that has nothing to do with the destruction of the Temple, city , or their nation.
    The seventy weeks in Daniel 9:24 have nothing to do with any punishment at all. That was a prophesy showing that Jesus would be anointed at the end of sixty nine weeks, Daniel 9:24, while the seventieth week was the seven year period during which he proclaimed the gospel for three and a half years, or half a week, Daniel 9:27. The apostles finished preaching the gospel to the Jews only for the next three and a half years. After which God poured out his holy spirit on the gentiles also; Cornelius and his household being the first gentiles to receive Gods holy spirit, Acts 10: all of it, that is what the seventy weeks are all about.

Irene

seekingtruth
    Participant

So the “times” referred to are the “times of the gentiles”? Multiplied by the “7 time” factor, it began with the invasion of the Babylonians in 606 B.C., and ended in 1914 A.D., ? Do I understand now or am I still missing it?

Do I also understand that you believe that WWII was the time of Jacob's trouble.

I love speculating on prophecy and have no problem with making mistakes in my interpretations while trying to put it all together. I find what your husband proposed very interesting.

Thanks – Wm

Irene
    Participant

Thank you William. I will show all to my Husband in the morning. He has retired for today.
    Irene

seekingtruth
    Participant

Thanks

Irene
    Participant

Hi! You are right on the money with the times.
    And yes, during W.W.2, the Jews experienced their worst time ever.

Peace and Love Irene

seekingtruth
    Participant

I'll do more study on that it's intriguing, thanks – Wm

Irene
    Participant

Wm. If you have any question about any subject of prophecy, ask and my Husband has several Articles that I can put up for you.
    Irene

Anonymous

When you proclaim yourselves christian you proclaim yourself as being for the truth….will you now read it or censor it to suit your own purposes?.

One has to wonder about how manifestly effective is the brainwashing of people who proclaim Israel has some relationship to 'god'. One of Jesus' truisms was “by their works you will know them” and on that basis Israel is the realm of darkness. Its abominations are manifest,its history story after story of deception, dispossession, torture and and assassination. If that's the will of the god you worship you are welcome to it. It would be sensible for you to read the history of Zionism in the middle east and contemporary manifestations of Israel's abominations world wide.

Only the lunatic fringe or the truly screw loose could see Israel as some product of 'goodness'. It represents zionists not “the jews” but that is its political obsession with “Israel”…meaning “comand and control of the world”  You might be shocked to read jsut snippets of the reality of the place you worship.

Once I admired that place, the Kibbutz's and all the rest but then I learned of how rotten it is. Read about the actions of Zionists during and before WW11, WW1 Read about the brutality and murders and manipulations of Israel's terrorist groups, such as Stern gang and Irgun, read about the Nakba, read about realities of the people you proclaim as the “downtrodden” who so deserved to be given someone else's land free of financial charge…in fact have been paid over 470 billion dollars US in cash money from USA alone since 1948. …

I abhor what happened to even one jew..”innocent' or 'guilty' in the camps…but it wasn't a jewish pogrom as you are led by the nose to believe so political power could be achieved in stealing palestinian territory and handing it to these cut-throats. In those German camps, ..5.5 million deliberately forgotten “others” died in “the camps” also,where is their sponsor???…They are not any use politically. they don't exist, they had no fairy stories about promised land, they had no lobbies, not massive wealth, no politically advantageous position.

Try reading “Profits of War” and “The Other Side of Deception” as an entry level education into the realities of the New World Order of darkness by virtue of America and Israel, acting out, consciously, “Armageddon” as a ploy.

Brought up as a highly educated religous person I am ashamed to see the utter ignorance portrayed by christians concerning Israel. From that ignorance even as I write people are suffering immensely through an action initiated by Israel in may 1946 in which it commenced the dispossession of palestinians and performed some 34 massacres on innocent men women and children.

The much vaunted 1967 “war” was initiated by Israel during its continuing genocide and land dispossession….it was accompanied by a Jewish massacre of some 1000 innocent Egyptians, an attack on the USS Liberty with the intent to sink it with all hands and blame the Egyptians. These are facts, not “left wing propaganda”. I am a christian, but have no interest in the politically driven high priest proclamations of the new testament…a book which with just one error loses any veracity as “the word of god”…and it has more than one.

If you want to speak of Israel from the viepoint of biblical nonsense, historical  ignorence and contemporary racist bigotry against what were two very advanced nations, Palestine and Iraq,  I cannot stop you of course, but I can say “please get yourself some education in the reality of this rotten nation” instead of just going on in utter ignorence dragging people into the pipe dream that Israel is a manifestation of the success of some tenet of 'god' …gods representative on earth”. Nothing could be further from the truth. Yet in Israel live some fine and humblingly compassionate and decent jews …who also know the facts about where they live. Shalom

Anonymous

apology the Nakba so ignorently presnted in new reports as Palestine's “sour grapes”” at Israels independance (Independance from??) was not 1946,but 1948….I add that since then Israel has refused to comply with any United nations demands upon it over its stealing of Palestinian land…a country which is now virtually all Israel…with the Palestinians being driven into the ocean, fouled with their own sewage form the carnage perpetrated upon its infrastructure.

Anonymous

I forgot to say that what you purport to be “their land” in fact has been in Jewish possession for no more than 600 years in the last 5000 years…setting aside the years passing since the grant by the allies in 1947.It is not by any stretch of the imagination “their land”…that is just another step in its propaganda and mendacity. You might sometimes think about “the diaspora” and who actually were the jews in the time of Jesus. Well was it he called their hierarchy “hypocrites”….or did you miss that bit in the NT?…was he then an “anti semite”…he would be in today's manipulated definition. Why would a man so forgiving and caring as Jesus be so “hard” on his “bretheren”…have you thought about that? Shalom

Anonymous

” It is the progressive dissatisfaction of the younger generations that will bring that about. It took one shot, and the whole world exploded into World War One. It was by the means of this war, that God cleared the way for the Jews to return to their Land, now called Palestine. He had the British drive out the Turks; and in 1918 “

So how many innocents died so that this political ploy could be performed? The god you speak of sounds like a very sick entity. WW11 I presume was for the same reason…scores of millions die to create the “promised land”….I feel ill at your appalling propostions and rationalisations about the deaths of people in my family and others….it's a part of why indoctrinated, unintellectual religion has become the curse of humanity. Can I suggest you get your history a little more complete about this fanciful wonderment about Israel. There are, also, jews and there are zionists and I suggest you learn the difference. If your view is that we are all here, as your ww1 reasoning, suggests, as manure to grow the flower of Israel in god's personal garden I suggest you re-examine your views of humanity and the rights of all people….most of whom have equal rights in intellectual terms…with the “jews”. Try thinking about Jesus instead of bogging yourself down in Old Testament doctrinaire zionist propaganda and learn what Christianity really means. When you speak of Hitler and the Jews…look around your own word today and what WE are doing.Shalom

Irene
    Participant

My Husband said this:
    Are you not glad you are aloud to post your view too?

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (Irene @ June 28 2008,07:19)
    seekingtruth  It is in

Lev. 26:1-13
    God tells the nation Israel that if they obey His Commandments He will bless them and protect them.
    Then in Verses 14-17 He warns them if they not obey Him He would punishes them.
    In verse 18 He said that if all the punishment have no effect on them He would punish them 7 times more.
    This punishment began in B.C. 606 with the invasion of the Babylonians.
    Irene

Greetings Irene…..The tribes of Judah were taken to Babylon…The tribes (10 lost tribes) were taken into captivity by the asserians appx..180 years before…Leviticus does not address Judah specifically but all the tribes or children of Israel ( as indentified ) ….

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 36 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account