Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,941 through 1,960 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 30 2012,20:47)

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 30 2012,19:37)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 28 2012,22:30)
    1.WHY WOULD GOD BURN UP HIS PRECIOUS KINGDOM?

Hi Wakeup.

You say “Why would God burn up His precious Kingdom?”

This is like saying “Why would God destroy the world in a FLOOD?”.

What does Peter say?

“They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water,
    through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
    But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.”

2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ARMAGEDDON;IF HE SIMPLY CAN MELT THE EARTH?

3.WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF JESUS COMING WITH HIS ARMIES OF HEAVEN. WHEN THE HEAVENS WILL BE ON FIRE??

It all occurs on the same day Wakeup.

The day of the Lord.
    This is the day that Peter was talking about – it is coming.

2Besee.

Not correct;this is the propblem,the decerning of the scriptures.

The melting will be AFTER THE 1000YRS,WHEN THE SECOND DOMINION HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.
    THERE IS THE FIRST DOMINION AND THE SECOND DOMINION.

You obviously have never heard of the first and second dominion. This is someting new to all of you.

wakeup.

wup

you are inventing new speculations ,new opinions ,new poisons
    you start not to make any sens ,

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

you are doing your fishing for answers again.

Just as I said; all of you have never found out that there will be a firtst dominion and a second dominion.
    This is something new for all of you.

So just say its all a hoax;what else can you say,for you dont know what I am talking about.

YOUR ERRORS,AND STILL TREASURING IT IN YOUR HEARTS.
    1. The melting of the earth is at the coming.(ERROR).
    2. The kingdom is now,and satan locked up.(ERROR).
    3.Gog and magog is at the coming.(ERROR).
    4.We will rule in heaven.(ERROR).
    5.The 3rd world war,is armageddon.(ERROR).
    6.Christians will be resurrected, and the rest burned in hell(ERROR).
    7.God is finished with the jews.(ERROR).
    8.God died on the cross.(ERROR).
    9.Water babtism is when one is born again.(ERROR).
    10. The old prophesies are all past.(ERROR).
    11. The false prophet has aready come.(ERROR).
    12.Babylon the great is the roman church.(ERROR).

This is a land full of ERRORS. The land is desolate indeed.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Wakeup,

I would rather listen to what I have seen in vision, and what the Scriptures say.

I know that if something happens, and Jesus is here, supposedly, I know that no matter how wonderful things may seem to be, I know that if what Peter and the NT Prophets including Jesus says will happen, has not happened as they said, then it will not be Jesus (and I will not believe it). When that supernatural being comes down and sits on a throne and has the whole world in awe and wonder, I will not go out. If he raises the dead, turns the streets into Gold, brings down the stars to hold and heals the wounded, I will not believe it. And I will warn people not to go out.

I will believe the words of my Lord, and the words of his disciples instead. Nothing anybody, yourselves included, say, no matter how heart rendering or knowledgeable, will make me change my point of view.

I have told you what to beware of at least.

God bless.

2besee
    Participant

T,
    you seem to be on the the right track, from what i have read so far. Keep going!

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 31 2012,19:43)
    Hi Wakeup,

I would rather listen to what I have seen in vision, and what the Scriptures say.

I know that if something happens, and Jesus is here, supposedly, I know that no matter how wonderful things may seem to be, I know that if what Peter and the NT Prophets including Jesus says will happen, has not happened as they said, then it will not be Jesus (and I will not believe it). When that supernatural being comes down and sits on a throne and has the whole world in awe and wonder, I will not go out. If he raises the dead, turns the streets into Gold, brings down the stars to hold and heals the wounded, I will not believe it. And I will warn people not to go out.

I will believe the words of my Lord, and the words of his disciples instead. Nothing anybody, yourselves included, say, no matter how heart rendering or knowledgeable, will make me change my point of view.

I have told you what to beware of at least.

God bless.

2Besee.

The false prophet will show his face in 3yrs time,and he will take control in another 3yrs.
    He will stop you from buying food.
    What will you do then ?

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 31 2012,03:54)
    Terra.

you are doing your fishing for answers again.

Just as I said; all of you have never found out that there will be a firtst dominion and a second dominion.
    This is something new for all of you.

So just say its all a hoax;what else can you say,for you dont know what I am talking about.

YOUR ERRORS,AND STILL TREASURING IT IN YOUR HEARTS.
    1. The melting of the earth is at the coming.(ERROR).
    2. The kingdom is now,and satan locked up.(ERROR).
    3.Gog and magog is at the coming.(ERROR).
    4.We will rule in heaven.(ERROR).
    5.The 3rd world war,is armageddon.(ERROR).
    6.Christians will be resurrected, and the rest burned in hell(ERROR).
    7.God is finished with the jews.(ERROR).
    8.God died on the cross.(ERROR).
    9.Water babtism is when one is born again.(ERROR).
    10. The old prophesies are all past.(ERROR).
    11. The false prophet has aready come.(ERROR).
    12.Babylon the great is the roman church.(ERROR).

This is a land full of ERRORS. The land is desolate indeed.

wakeup.

wup

can you not see that you have NO SCRIPTURES TO SHOW THAT THOSE ARE ERRORS ONLY YOUR WORD ,A MAN'S WORD ??? WHO ARE YOU TO REPLACE GODS WORD ??? ARE YOU AN APOSTLES OF CHRIST ???

YOU HAVE NOT MUCH CREDIBILITY LEFT ON THIS SITE YOU HAVE SHOWN THAT YOU DO NOT MAKE SENS IN MANY OF YOUR BELIEVES AND INTERPRETATION OF THE SCRIPTURES,

i GUESS YOU ARE LOOKING FOR THE BLIND THAT WILL FOLLOW YOU IN YOUR BLINDNESS,

UNLESS YOU PUT SCRIPTURES TO QUALIFY YOUR SAYINGS YOU HAVE NOTHING.

Wakeup
    Participant

Terra.

I dont expect you to understand,since you have been sitting on errors for much too long.

You can not defend your doctrine either.
    Because I have the scriptures ready.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 01 2013,11:53)
    Terra.

I dont expect you to understand,since you have been sitting on errors for much too long.

wakeup.

JN 7:28 Then Jesus cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, “ You both know Me and know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know.

journey42
    Participant

2besee,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]
    2Besse

We are not expecting Christ to return until the false prophet has completed his 6.49 years here.  
    In the last 3 1/2 years, the false prophet will be in Israel, occupying Israel.  There can be no confusion, The False one must come first.  He is the one issuing the mark on everybody.  He is also the one that will persecute christians.  
    When the mark is issued, the 7 trumpets will blow.  This will take a few years to complete.  Follow the signs that Christ gave us, and also the detail in Rev.  You will know exactly which event will occur, and in what order.  Christ will come on the 7th trump.  There will be no mistaking when Christ returns, for he will destroy all those who are pointing their weapons up to him, and this will happen in Armegeddon, where all the nations assemble for this purpose.  They will be destroyed first (the armies) and then Christ will destroy Babylon (the system of the world) and all the material things contained.  Businesses, factories, buildings, houses, roads, temples, churches, idols, …everything material.  The land will be completely wasted, and left in ruins….But not all the people killed.  There will be survivors.  They will be the ones that witnessed Christ's coming, as it says every eye shall see, Christ will set up his kingdom here, and help will be given to the survivors.
    People will build new homes with their own hands, outside of the cities.  They will grow their own food.   The cities will be out of bounds, and will turn into forests, and all the wild animals will feed there.  There will be new landscapes, and new rivers, and people will start over again, with only the simple things in life that we need to survive.  But they will have the truth flowing out of the kingdom, and a new chance.

This is all in the scriptures. Which most do not realise, and
    not made up fantasy.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 01 2013,17:08)

Terra.

wakeup.

JN 7:28 Then Jesus cried out in the temple, teaching and saying, “ You both know Me and know where I am from; and I have not come of Myself, but He who sent Me is true, whom you do not know.

Pierre,

Seeing that 2Besse could not comment on Gog and Magog, lets see if you can? If you really knew the Father, then he would of revealed it to you.

Please tell me Pierre, who Gog and Magog is?

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2013,12:40)

Terra.

wakeup.

Pierre,

Seeing that 2Besse could not comment on Gog and Magog, lets see if you can?  If you really knew the Father, then he would of revealed it to you.

I second that!!

Pierre,

Please explain Gog & Magog to us.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Jan. 03 2013,11:01)

Terra.

wakeup.

Pierre,

Seeing that 2Besse could not comment on Gog and Magog, lets see if you can?  If you really knew the Father, then he would of revealed it to you.

I second that!!

Pierre,

the entire family is asking :D

terraricca
    Participant

Terra.

wakeup.

Pierre,

I second that!!

Pierre,

truth is like a puzzle ,how more pieces you have in place how more of the picture you see,

but in no way ,by looking at the mixed pieces you can see any sense of the picture ,,

this is how we know who is seeing with truth and the ones who do not ,

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2013,16:05)

Terra.

wakeup.

Pierre,

I second that!!

Pierre,

the entire family is asking  :D

Haha….Yes Pierre, and we're all watching & waiting!!

Gog & Magog….please explain.   :cool:

Wakeup
    Participant

Devo.

You can wait untill the cows come home.

wakeup.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Jan. 03 2013,16:07)

Terra.

wakeup.

Pierre,

I second that!!

Pierre,

truth is like a puzzle ,how more pieces you have in place how more of the picture you see,

but in no way ,by looking at the mixed pieces you can see any sense of the picture ,,

this is how we know who is seeing with truth and the ones who do not ,

Pierre, Pierre, Pierre,

Can you, or can you not explain Gog & Magog for us?
    It is a simple request…

True.

but in no way ,by looking at the mixed pieces you can see any sense of the picture

Hmm…
    Um….you are aware that Gog & Magog is over several chapters right?

That's a nice continuous flow of information, so you won't have to worry about those nasty “mixed pieces” you dislike so much!!

this is how we know who is seeing with truth and the ones who do not

Hmm…
    Well Pierre, here's your moment to shine!!

Please explain Gog & Magog to us…

IF you can.

:cool:

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 03 2013,16:18)
    Devo.

You can wait untill the cows come home.

wakeup.

Oh really?

Darn!!
    That could take a while…coz I don't even have a farm!!

:D

journey42
    Participant

Terra.

wakeup.

Pierre,

I second that!!

Pierre,

Not only that, the whole christian world stands still waiting for your answer :D

Give up?

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Jan. 03 2013,16:39)

Terra.

wakeup.

Pierre,

I second that!!

Pierre,

Not only that, the whole christian world stands still waiting for your answer  :D

Give up?

No, no, no J…

Lets give him some time…the poor fella mightn't of ever read it before.

:cool:

Wakeup
    Participant

J42.

A babe still sucking milk that thinks he knows it all,and disagree with anybody. Calling them liars,and unlearned in the scriptures.The milk he is sucking is sour milk.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,941 through 1,960 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account