Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,921 through 1,940 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 27 2012,09:04)
    j42

Pierre

I see them in the scriptures I just showed you. Only you cannot see it.  The 7 trumpets are the seven angels that God has sent to this earth to punish the world.  This is God's revenge, his doing.  He use the wicked to kill the wicked also.  Now many will die during these plagues, and if not, then they will die at the Lord's coming.  If you have read the scriptures properly, you would notice that all sorts of things are going to be happening at the coming.  Earthquakes, hailstones  etc.  If the hailstones are falling from heaven, I do not think they will be cold?  THE WHOLE EARTH WILL NOT BE MELTED UNTIL AFTER THE 1000 YEARS.

And we need people like you on here Pierre, to show that it doesn't matter how long you have been reading, or how christian you claim to be, you are still a nasty man, and you have learn't very little.  So please keep attacking,  I love it.  It makes the truth stronger.

:D :D :D

Pierre,

Sorry brother, that was rough. No offence taken.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2012,11:19)

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 25 2012,03:44)
    Mal.4
    [1]
    Last chapter in the OT…

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.
    And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts.

Keep that in mind, Journey.

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

what is it mean ???

Hi T,
    It means that one day soon, all evil will be burnt to ashes.
    It also goes with the story of the three men in the pit of fire, and how one was seen among them like a son of the gods, and the heat of the fire did not harm them. (Daniel chapter 3)

The Day of the Lord will come and everything will be burnt and only some will remain.
    See 2nd Peter chapter 3.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 25 2012,12:59)
    In the millenium, the survivors will multiply as they will be flesh.  They will multiply for a thousand years.  Even the Israelites living in the kingdom.  Concentrate on this verse 2Besse, don't just agree to disagree, give it a chance first.

Hi Journey,
    I am sorry but I disagree.
    The coming kingdom will be ETERNAL, not temporary.
    Read 2nd Peter 3 and please tell me what you make of that, okay?

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 25 2012,13:03)

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 25 2012,08:47)
    The whole world wonders after the beast.

God bless :)

This means the whole world is in “Awe” of the beast.  Those who have knowledge will not be.  For they know this power and strength is the workings of Satan.

Journey, Jesus speaks in riddles quite often, things that he says can have other meanings.

2besee
    Participant

Some can be in awe and some can be 'wondering'. Or maybe everyone is wondering.

2besee
    Participant

Matthew 24:24

'If any one says to you, `Lo, here is the Christ!' or `There he is!' do not believe it.
    For false Christs and false prophets will arise and show great signs and wonders, so as to lead astray, if possible, even the elect.
    Lo, I have told you beforehand.
    So, if they say to you, `Lo, he is in the wilderness,' do not go out; if they say, `Lo, he is in the inner rooms,' do not believe it.
    For as the lightning comes from the east and shines as far as the west, so will be the coming of the Son of man.
    Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together.
    '

Rev 19:

'Then I saw an angel standing in the sun, and with a loud voice he called to all the birds that fly in midheaven, “Come, gather for the great supper of God,
    to eat the flesh of kings, the flesh of captains, the flesh of mighty men, the flesh of horses and their riders, and the flesh of all men, both free and slave, both small and great.”

2besee
    Participant

As I said there will be no time to wonder.

2besee
    Participant

2nd Peter 3
    'The day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a loud noise, and the elements will be dissolved with fire, and the earth and the works that are upon it will be burned up.'

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 28 2012,19:37)

Mal.4
    [1]
    Last chapter in the OT…

But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.
    And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts.

what is it mean ???

Hi T,
    It also goes with the story of the three men in the pit of fire, and how one was seen among them like a son of the gods, and the heat of the fire did not harm them. (Daniel chapter 3)

The Day of the Lord will come and everything will be burnt and only some will remain.
    See 2nd Peter chapter 3.

2Besee.

You need to read the scriptures carefully.

2 Peter 3:11 Seeing then that all these things shall be DESOLVE, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

2 Peter 3:12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein THE *HEAVENS* BEING ON FIRE shall be *DISSOLVED*, and the elements shall *MELT* with fervent heat?

1.WHY WOULD GOD BURN UP HIS PRECIOUS KINGDOM?

2. WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF ARMAGEDDON;IF HE SIMPLY CAN MELT THE EARTH?

3.WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF JESUS COMING WITH HIS ARMIES OF HEAVEN. WHEN THE HEAVENS WILL BE ON FIRE??

PLEASE COMMENT.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 28 2012,14:37)

Mal.4
    [1]
    Last chapter in the OT…

what is it mean ???

Hi T,

See 2nd Peter chapter 3.

2bee

do you think you understand the words of Peter ???

and Mal 1 ???

NE 2:3 I said to the king, “ Let the king live forever. Why should my face not be sad when the city, the place of my fathers’ tombs, lies desolate and its gates have been consumed by fire?”
    NE 2:13 So I went out at night by the Valley Gate in the direction of the Dragon’s Well and on to the Refuse Gate, inspecting the walls of Jerusalem which were broken down and its gates which were consumed by fire.

what about this scriptures ???

ZEP 1:14
    Near is the great day of the LORD,
    Near and coming very quickly;
    Listen, the day of the LORD!
    In it the warrior cries out bitterly.
    1CO 5:5 I have decided to deliver such a one to Satan for the destruction of his flesh, so that his spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
    1TH 5:2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.
    2TH 2:2 that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
    2PE 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up

what about this scriptures ???

what do you think of them ???

journey42
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 28 2012,19:40)

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 25 2012,12:59)
    In the millenium, the survivors will multiply as they will be flesh.  They will multiply for a thousand years.  Even the Israelites living in the kingdom.  Concentrate on this verse 2Besse, don't just agree to disagree, give it a chance first.

Hi Journey,
    I am sorry but I disagree.
    The coming kingdom will be ETERNAL, not temporary.
    Read 2nd Peter 3 and please tell me what you make of that, okay?

Hi 2Besse

The Kingdom of God is ruled from heaven, because that is where God's throne is.  It is an ETERNAL KINGDOM.  I never said it was temporary.  
    However,  I understand you from your point of view as to why you disagree.
    Firstly, to your way of reasoning, a kingdom ruled on this earth by Christ for a thousand years is putting a time limit on the kingdom.  If it is for a thousand years only, then it can not be eternal in your eyes?  And that is a good point to bring up.  So now I have to prove to you, that within God's plan, to achieve the final result he has already decided, that a certain process has to take place first, and how he does it in stages.

So I will look at 2nd Peter with you, and give you my interpretation of these scriptures.

2Peter 3:1   This second epistle, beloved, I now write unto you; in both which I stir up your pure minds by way of rememberance

Stir up your minds, in rememberance of what?

2Peter 3:2   That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the comandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour.

So far, right at the introduction of this chapter, Peter is telling us to remember the words spoken by the holy prophets.  So we have to keep this in mind.  Not to ignore the old prophesies.  He does not explain what exactly they say, for there is so much, but up to us to find out, as the holy spirit is gently guiding us back there to the old testament to take a look at their words spoken.  Hear the prophets.

Now, because you do not accept that during the 1000 year kingdom, people will multiply, I have to take you back to this prophesy, as spoken by the prophet Hosea.

Hosea 1:10   Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, ye are the sons of the living God.

Q. Where was the place it was said to them “Ye are not my people”
    A.  “Ye are not my people was spoken in Judah (Hosea 1:1) So this was speaking to the Israelites.  For God had turned his back on Israel.  So in that same place JUDAH, (Jerusalem) God will say to them (ISRAEL) you are my people.  This is not speaking to spiritual Israel, but physical Israel.  God did not send his prophets to the gentiles back then, but to Israel only.  Everyone knows that Israel the nation, later rejected Christ, until this day.  But hear the prophet's words.

Yet the number of the children of ….ISRAEL…shall be as the sand of the sea”
    We know Abraham could not have children at first, but this promise made by God to Abraham was established in his son Isaac, and from his seed, the 12 tribes of Israel sprung up, and they kept multiplying and multiplying to this day.  

but…only a remnant of Israel will be saved, so this remnant does not equate to an enormous number where it cannot be measured, nor numbered, for a remnant means small, left over.  But this promise made to Abraham, will be carried out IN THE KINGDOM, IN THAT SAME PLACE WHERE IT WAS SPOKEN TO THEM, IN ISRAEL, THAT THERE IT SHALL BE SAID TO THEM YE ARE SONS OF THE LIVING GOD.  There is a turn around here,  and they will multiply and multiply again, for a thousand years, and that promise, which has been fulfilled already before the gentiles came in regarding their numbers, will be fulfilled again during that time, .. that their numbers will be as the sand of the sea at the END OF THE MILLENIUM.
     A thousand years is a long time.  This nation will be protected.  They will excel in numbers because the Lord is with them.

Isaiah 60:22   A little one shall become a thousand, and a small one a strong nation: I the Lord will hasten it in HIS TIME

HEAR THE PROPHET ISAIAH
    Isaiah 65:20   There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days: for the child shall die an hundred years old; but the sinner being an hundred years old shall be accursed.

Please tell me when the above happened?  When did such a thing ever happen?

Isaiah 10:21   The remnant shall return, even the remnant of Jacob., unto the mighty God.
    Isaiah 10:22   For though thy people ISRAEL be as the sand of the sea, YET A REMNANT OF THEM SHALL RETURN: the consumption decreed shall overflow with righteousness.
    Isaiah 11:11   And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall set his hand again the second time to recover the remnant of his people, which shall be left from Assyria, and from Egypt, and from Pathros, and from Cush, and from Elam, and from Shinar, and from Hamath, and from the islands of the sea.
    Isaiah 11:12   And he shall set up an ENSIGN for the NATIONS; and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.
    Isaiah 11:13   But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Phillistines toward the west, they shall spoil them of the east together; they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Moab…shall obey them
    Isaiah 11:16   And there shall be a highway for the remnant of his people, which shall be left, from Assyria, like as it was to Israel in the day that he came up out of the land of Egypt.

2Peter 3:8   But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord ..AS.
    . a thousand years
    , and a thousand years as one day.

Psalms 90:4  For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night 
    Isaiah 46:10  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
    In God's eyes, it's already done.  He knows the end.  A thousand days is nothing TO HIM, it's as one day.  Don't forget God is not living in our time, he is eternal, but here on earth WE go by time.  For those in the flesh.

Rev 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the FIRST RESURRECTION: on such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of god and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Are you saying here that a thousand years is like one day?

Rev 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.

Everything happens in stages.  The coming of the Lord. The saint's resurrected (first resurrection) Babylon (the world's system) will be destroyed.
    But there will be survivors, because God is not finished.  He also want's so save as many as possible in the 2nd resurrection, which will happen after a thousand years later.  So during this time of the millenium, a new era, even more mercy will be given, but this time, the people will believe because of what their eyes have seen (the coming)  They will witness the changes.  Jesus will be King of Kings.  There will be nations existing outside of the kingdom area.  These nations have had their dominion taken away, and must follow the new laws coming out of the kingdom.  If they do not, then  God will give them no rain, and the sinner who lives to be a hundred years old will be accursed.  Satan is locked up.  The new children who will be born will not be like today's children.   They will have a chance to learn the truth.  But a thousand years is a long time, so when this time is expired, Satan will be let loose again, and will go to the four quarters of the earth to stir trouble again, and those that have wickedness in their hearts will follow him, and they will attack the kingdom, but not prevail.  These ones will be cut off.  Satan will be destroyed by God himself and fire will come down from HEAVEN. It will take 7 months to bury the dead.

HEAR THE PROPHET EZEKIEL
    Ezekiel 39:12   And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.

This is the SECOND feast.  The first ones in Rev were killed by Christ returning.  These ones are killed by God from heaven.

The second judgement comes after this.  Then the earth will be melted.  Is this too hard for God to perform?  That future generations get a chance also?  And that it started with Israel and will finish with Israel coming back to the Lord?  Shall we just wipe them off the map and not hear the words spoken by the prophets?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 29 2012,20:05)
    This is the SECOND feast.  

Hi Georgie, By the “second feast” do you mean “the feast of Unleavened Bread”?

Why it's important to understand the seven feasts of God? Because in them is the recording of the Gospel:

1. The Passover (Pesach) – Nisan 14-15 (Leviticus 23:5)…………………..Passover is the feast of (יה) YÄ's Salvation.
    2. Unleavened Bread (Chag Hamotzi) – Nisan 15-22 (Levi.23:6)……….Unleavened Bread is Jesus, the bread of life.
    3. First Fruits (Yom Habikkurim) – Nisan 16-17 (Leviticus 23:10)………..First Fruits is resurrection or victory over death.
    4. Pentecost (Shavu’ot) – Sivan 6-7 (Leviticus 23:16)…………………………Pentecost is God’s Spirit given to indwell in Man.
    5. Trumpets (Yom Teru’ah) – Tishri 1 (Leviticus 23:24)………………………..Trumpets is our proclamation of liberty through faith.
    6. Atonement (Yom Kippur) – Tishri 10 (Leviticus 23:27)……………………..is Jesus’ atoning sacrifice for our sins upon () a cross.
    7. Feast of Tabernacles (Sukkot) – Tishri 15-22 (Lev.23:34)……………..is the Feast of our ingathering unto The LORD our GOD.

Chanaukah symbolizes repentance, which is the rededication of life unto the LORD our GOD (יהוה האלהים YÄ-hä-vā  hä ĔL-ō-Hêêm).

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

terraricca
    Participant

j42

2Peter 3:2 That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the comandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour.

do you not understand that what Peter refers to is the prophesies about Christ to strengthen the faith ???

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 28 2012,22:30)

Hi Wakeup.

You say “Why would God burn up His precious Kingdom?”

This is like saying “Why would God destroy the world in a FLOOD?”.

What does Peter say?

“They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water,
    through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
    But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.”

3.WHAT IS THE PURPOSE OF JESUS COMING WITH HIS ARMIES OF HEAVEN. WHEN THE HEAVENS WILL BE ON FIRE??

It all occurs on the same day Wakeup.

The day of the Lord.
    This is the day that Peter was talking about – it is coming.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 29 2012,03:46)
    2bee

do you think you understand the words of Peter ???

Yes I do.

and Mal 1 ?

Yes, I do.

1TH 5:2 For you yourselves know full well that the day of the Lord will come just like a thief in the night.
    2TH 2:2 that you not be quickly shaken from your composure or be disturbed either by a spirit or a message or a letter as if from us, to the effect that the day of the Lord has come.
    2PE 3:10 But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, in which the heavens will pass away with a roar and the elements will be destroyed with intense heat, and the earth and its works will be burned up

what about this scriptures ?

That is speaking about the day of the Lord – still to come.

The day of the Lord will come like a thief in the night (when people are unaware and not expecting it).
    2nd Thes 2 is warning us to not listen if anybody says that the day has already come (or that it will never come)
    Peter is saying that when that day comes, everything will be burnt up.
    Peter is speaking plainly, there is no riddles to what He says.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 30 2012,17:04)
    j42

2Peter 3:2   That ye may be mindful of the words which were spoken before by the holy prophets, and of the comandment of us the apostles of the Lord and Saviour.

do you not understand that what Peter refers to is the prophesies about Christ to strengthen the faith ???

Very good T :)

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 29 2012,22:05)

So I will look at 2nd Peter with you, and give you my interpretation of these scriptures.

No prophecy of scripture is open to private interpretation, Journey (2nd Peter 1:20) What peter writes about is “Chrystal Clear” – no mystery about it.

What He says, is what will Happen.
    He is only going further into what Jesus and the Disciples already knew – and what the spirit of truth revealed to them all.

Now, because you do not accept that during the 1000 year kingdom, people will multiply, I have to take you back to this prophesy, as spoken by the prophet Hosea.

Hosea 1:10   Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, ye are the sons of the living God.

A.  “Ye are not my people was spoken in Judah (Hosea 1:1) So this was speaking to the Israelites.  For God had turned his back on Israel.  So in that same place JUDAH, (Jerusalem) God will say to them (ISRAEL) you are my people.  This is not speaking to spiritual Israel, but physical Israel.  God did not send his prophets to the gentiles back then, but to Israel only.  Everyone knows that Israel the nation, later rejected Christ, until this day.  But hear the prophet's words.

We know Abraham could not have children at first, but this promise made by God to Abraham was established in his son Isaac, and from his seed, the 12 tribes of Israel sprung up, and they kept multiplying and multiplying to this day.  

but…only a remnant of Israel will be saved, so this remnant does not equate to an enormous number where it cannot be measured, nor numbered, for a remnant means small, left over.  But this promise made to Abraham, will be carried out IN THE KINGDOM, IN THAT SAME PLACE WHERE IT WAS SPOKEN TO THEM, IN ISRAEL, THAT THERE IT SHALL BE SAID TO THEM YE ARE SONS OF THE LIVING GOD.  There is a turn around here,  and they will multiply and multiply again, for a thousand years, and that promise, which has been fulfilled already before the gentiles came in regarding their numbers, will be fulfilled again during that time, .. that their numbers will be as the sand of the sea at the END OF THE MILLENIUM.
    A thousand years is a long time.  This nation will be protected.  They will excel in numbers because the Lord is with them.

Israel is made up of Jews and Gentiles.
    The 144000 are the first-fruits, they will reign with God in Heaven.
    Then are the rest, the great multitude which no man can number – from every race and tribe and language.

The way that I see it, Journey, is you are adding things to the book of Revelation which are not there.
    WHERE does it say in Revelation that people will multiply in a one thousand year time period….. WHERE does it say that the Jews will be brought back to Jerusalem for a thousand years and that they will teach the Gentiles?  It  is  not  there.

2Peter 3:8   But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord ..AS.. a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Psalms 90:4  For a thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night
    Isaiah 46:10  Declaring the end from the beginning, and from ancient times the things that are not yet done, saying, My counsel shall stand, and I will do all my pleasure:
    In God's eyes, it's already done.  He knows the end.  A thousand days is nothing TO HIM, it's as one day.  Don't forget God is not living in our time, he is eternal, but here on earth WE go by time.  For those in the flesh.

Journey…. When Peter here is speaking about 'one day to God being as if a thousand years' – Peter is speaking about the TIME between THEN (when Peter was writing) and the Day of the Lord – EXACTLY what I was saying.
    It is speaking about the time that we WAIT for the DAY of the LORD (In which everything will be burnt up). That is what Peter said.

Rev 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the FIRST RESURRECTION: on such the second death has no power, but they shall be priests of god and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

Yes. This is the time that has been – till recently.

Rev 20:7   And when the thousand years are expired, Satan shall be loosed out of his prison.

This is now. Satan is (possibly) now deceiving the whole world once again.

These nations have had their dominion taken away, and must follow the new laws coming out of the kingdom.  If they do not, then  God will give them no rain, and the sinner who lives to be a hundred years old will be accursed.

Satan is locked up.

Has been. As I have previously said, He was limited in power. It is how the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God was spread through the world as a witness to all of the nations and then the END will come.

The new children who will be born will not be like today's children.   They will have a chance to learn the truth.

Everyone has had a chance to learn the truth, Jesus has touched everybody. Even the last ones the Muslims are having dreams and visions of Jesus. Then the end will come.

But a thousand years is a long time,

Yes… it has been!

The second judgement comes after this.  Then the earth will be melted.  Is this too hard for God to perform?  That future generations get a chance also?  And that it started with Israel and will finish with Israel coming back to the Lord?  Shall we just wipe them off the map and not hear the words spoken b
    y the prophets?

God is the God of ALL of the Earth.
    His light shines from East to West.
    All people are one with God.

(That took me a long time to get through!!)

2besee
    Participant

Wakeup, Journey and Devo,

Have you ever read the writings of Herbert Armstrong? Because your beliefs seem quite similar…

Who do you believe the Jews are?
    What race out of curiosity. :)

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 30 2012,19:37)

Quote (Wakeup @ Dec. 28 2012,22:30)

Hi Wakeup.

You say “Why would God burn up His precious Kingdom?”

This is like saying “Why would God destroy the world in a FLOOD?”.

What does Peter say?

“They deliberately ignore this fact, that by the word of God heavens existed long ago, and an earth formed out of water and by means of water,
    through which the world that then existed was deluged with water and perished.
    But by the same word the heavens and earth that now exist have been stored up for fire, being kept until the day of judgment and destruction of ungodly men.”

It all occurs on the same day Wakeup.

The day of the Lord.
    This is the day that Peter was talking about – it is coming.

2Besee.

Not correct;this is the propblem,the decerning of the scriptures.

The melting will be AFTER THE 1000YRS,WHEN THE SECOND DOMINION HAS BEEN ACHIEVED.
    THERE IS THE FIRST DOMINION AND THE SECOND DOMINION.

You obviously have never heard of the first and second dominion. This is someting new to all of you.

wakeup.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 30 2012,15:14)

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 29 2012,22:05)

No prophecy of scripture is open to private interpretation, Journey (2nd Peter 1:20) What peter writes about is “Chrystal Clear” – no mystery about it.

What He says, is what will Happen.
    He is only going further into what Jesus and the Disciples already knew – and what the spirit of truth revealed to them all.

The 144000 are the first-fruits, they will reign with God in Heaven.
    Then are the rest, the great multitude which no man can number – from every race and tribe and language.

The way that I see it, Journey, is you are adding things to the book of Revelation which are not there.
    WHERE does it say in Revelation that people will multiply in a one thousand year time period….. WHERE does it say that the Jews will be brought back to Jerusalem for a thousand years and that they will teach the Gentiles?  It  is  not  there.

2Peter 3:8   But beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord ..AS.. a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Journey…. When Peter here is speaking about 'one day to God being as if a thousand years' – Peter is speaking about the TIME between THEN (when Peter was writing) and the Day of the Lord – EXACTLY what I was saying.
    It is speaking about the time that we WAIT for the DAY of the LORD (In which everything will be burnt up). That is what Peter said.

Yes. This is the time that has been – till recently.

This is now. Satan is (possibly) now deceiving the whole world once again.

These nations have had their dominion taken away, and must follow the new laws coming out of the kingdom.  If they do not, then  God will give them no rain, and the sinner who lives to be a hundred years old will be accursed.

Satan is locked up.

Has been. As I have previously said, He was limited in power. It is how the Gospel of the coming Kingdom of God was spread through the world as a witness to all of the nations and then the END will come.

The new children who will be born will not be like today's children.   They will have a chance to learn the truth.

Everyone has had a chance to learn the truth, Jesus has touched everybody. Even the last ones the Muslims are having dreams and visions of Jesus. Then the end will come.

But a thousand years is a long time,

Yes… it has been!

The second judgement comes after this.  Then the earth will be melted.  Is this too hard for
    God to perform?  That future generations get a chance also?  And that it started with Israel and will finish with Israel coming back to the Lord?  Shall we just wipe them off the map and not hear the words spoken by the prophets?

God is the God of ALL of the Earth.
    His light shines from East to West.
    All people are one with God.

(That took me a long time to get through!!)

2bee

The 144000 are the first-fruits, they will reign with God in Heaven

NO,they will not reign with God ;but with Christ and be priest for God ,big difference ,don't you think ???

Viewing 20 posts - 1,921 through 1,940 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account