Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,901 through 1,920 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    journey42
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 27 2012,20:44)
    Hi Journey, do you know what it is like when you get onto another topic and your mind is stuck on that topic, and other topics get put aside? Well that is what I have been like for the past couple of days since I got back.

I will eventually get into this prophecy study mood again, like I was before :)

Okay?

2Bese

I totally understand. I'm on another topic at the moment with ED J and that is going to keep me occupied for a while. No stress :)

2besee
    Participant

Thank you Journey.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 15 2012,02:22)
    Hi 2Besse

What concerns me though is the possibility of the 'Antichrist' or the 'false Jesus' coming.

It's not a possibility, it's a definite.  He's not called the Antichrist, he's called “The False Prophet”, because he comes as a spiritual leader.  The scriptures say that he poses as “God” not Christ.  But Christians who believe in the trinity will probably think he's Christ, for to them, God and Christ are one and the same.

And I ask the question to you once again…. If Jesus appeared as an Angel of Light and sat in Jerusalem and healed the sick and restored the people and the kingdom.. HOW WILL YOU HONESTLY KNOW that it is Him?

Firstly, the scriptures don't say that Jesus appeared as an angel of light, but it says that Satan appeared as an angel of light.
    Jesus will not restore his people until all prophesies are fulfilled.
    First the false prophet has to come,
    then he will seduce the people by his miracles, and lying wonders.
    He will lead the empire of the 10 leaders (10 horns)
    After this, he will gain popularity, over the whole earth,
    and men will be in awe of him, because of his power, and his words, and his miracles,
    “Who can make war with the beast” (this is his massive army, so powerful, the 10 horns)
    He will bring in new laws, that make peace, but only for a short time, as he will solve the world's problems (to gain popularity)
    then, he will make it compulsory for all men to receive the mark of the beast,
    and this mark will be a money system, where everybody is identified by a number (“that no man can buy or sell” without the mark”)
    and this number will make all transactions electronic, so everything will be traced,
    this will reduce a lot of crime (peace for a short time)
    The people will love him to bits even more
    Then his true colours will start to show, and he will persecute all christians, and anyone else that refuse the mark.
    Now the 7 trumpets will start (wrath of God) and we know from scripture exactly what will happen to the earth, and all the people who received the mark,
    Then the false prophet will go into Israel, and occupy, and he will conquer and overtake surrounding nations,
    then he will build his own temple in Israel…
    and this will upset the kings of the east (Muslem nations)
    when they realise that they have been duped.
    meanwhile, Christ has not come yet…because these things have to happen first, according to scripture, in that order.
    Then the armies gather in Israel, in preparation for battle against each other,
    then they will see Christ coming in the sky,
    but they are not aware it is him, for they cannot see his face,
    they can only see lights (Christ, his angels, and his saints will be resurrected during this time)
    and this distraction stops the war, (them waring each other)
    so they point their weapons at the clouds instead,
    and start fighting the Lord, not knowing it is him.

Journey… So Christ appears in the sky, and all of the people turn to make war with Him; His Angels; and the Saints…and then what??

journey42
    Participant

Journey… So Christ appears in the sky, and all of the people turn to make war with Him; His Angels; and the Saints…and then what??

Hi 2Besse,
    Then, when God says “now, blow the 7th trumpet” all those armies that were gathered there will be killed by Christ, for God has put it in their hearts to have them all gathered there in that one place, Armageddon.
    This is the treading of the winepress.  As the result will be a massive blood bath, from all the slain of the Lord (the armies who fought against him.)

Isaiah 13:4   The noise of a multitude in the mountains, like as of a great people; a tumultuous noise of the kingdoms of nations gathered together: the LORD of hosts mustereth the host of the battle.

Isaiah chapter 13 is prophesying about the punishment of Babylon the Great.  There are many clues there in this chapter that help us to differentiate between past and future, and this is future, as this is the judgement on Babylon the great.

Isaiah 13:9   Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land (end time Babylon) desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners there of out of it.
    Isaiah 13:10   For the stars of heaven and the constellations thereof shall not give their light: the sun shall be darkened in his going forth, and the moon shall not cause her light to shine.
    (Matt 24:29, Rev 6:12)

Isaiah 13:11   And I will punish the world for their evil, and the wicked for their iniquity; and I will cause the arrogancy of the proud to cease, and will lay low the haughtiness of the terrible.
    Isaiah 13:13   Therefore I will shake the heavens, and the earth shall remove out of her place, in the wrath of the Lord of hosts, and in the day of his fierce anger.

So not only are the armies being punished, but the world also will receive their punishment at the same time.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Journey. So, who (IYO) will be surviving?

journey42
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 24 2012,20:52)
    Hi Journey. So, who (IYO) will be surviving?

Hi 2Besse

In my opinion, the meek, and those who did not commit sins worthy of death. I think Christ will definately destroy the very wicked for the sake of the children and the survivors who are redeemable.

2besee
    Participant

Hi Journey.
    To be honest, my mind has gone blank now in regards to discussing our differing beliefs on the “Millennium”.

I am Amillenial kind of — and I will not be changing this belief, and it looks like you or 'Wakeup' or 'Devo' will not be either!

Let us just agree to disagree.
    But, only — be careful.
    Keep that in mind.

Remember what I said – When it really is Jesus, only some will be left standing. If you still see wicked people existing, it is NOT Him.

2besee
    Participant

Mal.4
    [1]
    Last chapter in the OT…

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.
    And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts.

Keep that in mind, Journey.

2besee
    Participant

Journey,
    And remember,
    when it really is, there will be no need to wonder (if it is or if it isn't). If you wonder for even a moment if it is or if it isn't, then it isn't.

2besee
    Participant

The whole world wonders after the beast.

God bless :)

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 25 2012,03:44)
    Mal.4
    [1]
    Last chapter in the OT…

“For behold, the day comes, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble; the day that comes shall burn them up, says the LORD of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch.

But for you who fear my name the sun of righteousness shall rise, with healing in its wings. You shall go forth leaping like calves from the stall.
    And you shall tread down the wicked, for they will be ashes under the soles of your feet, on the day when I act, says the LORD of hosts.

Keep that in mind, Journey.

what is it mean ???

journey42
    Participant

2besee,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]
    2Besse

Thank you for giving this verse.  As my answer to you was based on this exact verse, but I couldn't remember where I read it. I gave you an educated guess .  My KJV words it slightly differently, but the meaning is the same.

Malachi 4:1   For, behold, the day cometh, that shall burn  AS an oven; and all the proud,, yeah, and all that do wickedly shall be stubble: and the day that cometh shall burn them up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them neither root nor branch

You see it says the proud and the wicked shall burn.  I said the survivors in my opinion are the meek, and the others who are not wicked. (those who have not committed sins worthy of death.)  I know people who are unbelievers, but thy are not “wicked”  they have some good qualities still.

Notice it says that the wicked and proud will not be left with neither root nor branch?  Why was this even mentioned?
    This means they will never reproduce again.  Their lineage will end.  
    In the millenium, the survivors will multiply as they will be flesh.  They will multiply for a thousand years.  Even the Israelites living in the kingdom.  Concentrate on this verse 2Besse, don't just agree to disagree, give it a chance first.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Dec. 25 2012,08:47)
    The whole world wonders after the beast.

God bless :)

This means the whole world is in “Awe” of the beast. Those who have knowledge will not be. For they know this power and strength is the workings of Satan.

journey42
    Participant

terraricca,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

what is it mean ???

The seven trumpets are the wrath of God.  Could it be that these wicked and proud get killed in this war?

Rev 9:15   And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men
    Rev 9:18   By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone which issued out of their mouths.

A third of men were killed in this war, but there are survivors here, so if these wicked are not killed here, then they just have to wait a little longer, till the Lord comes and finishes them off.

Rev 9:20   and the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk.
    Rev 9:21   Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 19:21   And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev 16:18   And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
    Rev 16:21   And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceedingly great.

PLEASE NOTE:  the remnant mentioned above, are the remnant of those particular wicked and proud not killed in the war. It does not mean everybody.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 25 2012,06:32)

terraricca,Dec. wrote:

[/quote]

what is it mean ???

The seven trumpets are the wrath of God.  Could it be that these wicked and proud get killed in this war?

Rev 9:15   And the four angels were loosed, which were prepared for an hour, and a day, and a month, and a year, for to slay the third part of men
    Rev 9:18   By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone which issued out of their mouths.

A third of men were killed in this war, but there are survivors here, so if these wicked are not killed here, then they just have to wait a little longer, till the Lord comes and finishes them off.

Rev 9:20   and the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk.
    Rev 9:21   Neither repented they of their murders, nor of their sorceries, nor of their fornication, nor of their thefts.

Revelation 19:21   And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which sword proceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Rev 16:18   And there were voices, and thunders, and lightnings; and there was a great earthquake, such as was not since men were upon the earth, so mighty an earthquake, and so great.
    Rev 16:21   And there fell upon men a great hail out of heaven, every stone about the weight of a talent: and men blasphemed God because of the plague of the hail; for the plague thereof was exceedingly great.

PLEASE NOTE:  the remnant mentioned above, are the remnant of those particular wicked and proud not killed in the war.  It does not mean everybody.

were do you see those things ????

Could it be that these wicked and proud get killed in this war?

you are becoming a dreamer with answers like this .

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2012,11:57)

Quote (journey42 @ Dec. 25 2012,06:32)

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 25 2012,09:19)

what is it mean ???

PLEASE NOTE:  the remnant mentioned above, are the remnant of those particular wicked and proud not killed in the war.  It does not mean everybody.

were do you see those things ????

Could it be that these wicked and proud get killed in this war?

you are becoming a dreamer with answers like this .

Pierre

I see them in the scriptures I just showed you. Only you cannot see it. The 7 trumpets are the seven angels that God has sent to this earth to punish the world. This is God's revenge, his doing. He use the wicked to kill the wicked also. Now many will die during these plagues, and if not, then they will die at the Lord's coming. If you have read the scriptures properly, you would notice that all sorts of things are going to be happening at the coming. Earthquakes, hailstones etc. If the hailstones are falling from heaven, I do not think they will be cold? THE WHOLE EARTH WILL NOT BE MELTED UNTIL AFTER THE 1000 YEARS.

And we need people like you on here Pierre, to show that it doesn't matter how long you have been reading, or how christian you claim to be, you are still a nasty man, and you have learn't very little. So please keep attacking, I love it. It makes the truth stronger.

Devolution
    Participant

In this world are many wicked people.
    There are also many “good” people who don't believe in God.
    “Good” people who aren't by any measure considered wicked.
    These are the outsiders who will be the survivors living outside the kingdom area.
    How many of them turn to Christ after His coming only God knows, but whether they believe or not even after Christs return, they will not be allowed to live in the kingdom area.

Scripture only says that all the wicked & arrogant ones will be killed at the 2nd coming.
    It doesn't say that every non believing human (flesh) will be killed, just the WICKED ones.

Would you consider any or all of your unbelieving friends (past or present) or family members as wicked?
    Lost, spiritually blinded, naive, foolish maybe, ignorant even…but wicked?

I bet God wouldn't either…
    That doesn't make them blameless nor spiritually clean, they are still guilty for not believing, but God has an end game plan…
    These outsiders must survive & breed over that 1000 years for their future offspring to be part of that last confrontation & sifting…
    Gog & Magog!!
    (Not all of “them” of course, like I said, only God knows how many are to be saved & how many destroyed)

Cheers.

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Dec. 25 2012,23:11)
    [/quote]

In this world are many wicked people.
    There are also many “good” people who don't believe in God.
    “Good” people who aren't by any measure considered wicked.
    These are the outsiders who will be the survivors living outside the kingdom area.
    How many of them turn to Christ after His coming only God knows, but whether they believe or not even after Christs return, they will not be allowed to live in the kingdom area.

Scripture only says that all the wicked & arrogant ones will be killed at the 2nd coming.
    It doesn't say that every non believing human (flesh) will be killed, just the WICKED ones.

Would you consider any or all of your unbelieving friends (past or present) or family members as wicked?
    Lost, spiritually blinded, naive, foolish maybe, ignorant even…but wicked?

I bet God wouldn't either…
    That doesn't make them blameless nor spiritually clean, they are still guilty for not believing, but God has an end game plan…
    These outsiders must survive & breed over that 1000 years for their future offspring to be part of that last confrontation & sifting…
    Gog & Magog!!
    (Not all of “them” of course, like I said, only God knows how many are to be saved & how many destroyed)

Thank you Devo.  You and I both know that this is not a made up fantasy.  The picture has been given from the scriptures.  A little bit here and a little bit there.  When I think about all those that God will spare, and have mercy on, it warms my heart.  They will see the changes.  They will be witnesses also to a world without God, and then a world with God.  His rules, his ways, and not the world's way anymore.  They will see his kingdom set up on earth and know that his Son Jesus Christ will rule with a rod of iron.  They will experience a world without Satan for 1000 years.  They will feel that difference, and that oppression will be lifted.  They also will have a chance to hear the truth that comes out of the kingdom, and be preached by the Israelites.  What a turn around.  

Many do not like to acknowledge this.  Many christians think God has limits, that he can only do so much.  They do not see what God has revealed to all of us.  They do not like the thought of non-believers being given mercy.  They think it stops at them.  Why?  because they've probably preached to all they know that if they don't accept Christ then they will be destroyed at his coming.  They do not like to admit they are wrong, therefore refuse to acknowledge that there will be survivors.  This is pride, and ego and jealousy at it's worst. Most of them do not realise that there will even be a mark of the beast.  A physical mark.  So these ones will take the mark, thinking they are the smarter ones, so will and have already been decieved.  They will have to endure the 7 trumpets which is the wrath of God also.  They will share in the plagues that Babylon will receive, because they cannot stand the thought of giving their physical lives up for Christ.  So maybe these ones will survive the 7 trumpets, just to be a witness, that they were the ones who rejected the truth, …the lukewarmers.  They will not take part in the first resurrection, and during the millenium they will live OUTSIDE THE KINGDOM.  This is where there will be gnashing of teeth.  And if we could turn even one of them to the truth then that would be amazing, but as God already told us, the land is desolate.

And this site does not represent all the christians in the world. We know there are 144,000 who share the truth, but where are they?

So when that day comes, which we look forward to, we will rejoice in the Love that our Father has, for not only us, but for the future children of Zion yet to come in.

Praise be to the Most High, Almighty Father in the Heavens, and to Jesus Christ our Lord and Saviour.

2besee
    Participant

Getting to this !

terraricca
    Participant

j42

Pierre

I see them in the scriptures I just showed you. Only you cannot see it. The 7 trumpets are the seven angels that God has sent to this earth to punish the world. This is God's revenge, his doing. He use the wicked to kill the wicked also. Now many will die during these plagues, and if not, then they will die at the Lord's coming. If you have read the scriptures properly, you would notice that all sorts of things are going to be happening at the coming. Earthquakes, hailstones etc. If the hailstones are falling from heaven, I do not think they will be cold? THE WHOLE EARTH WILL NOT BE MELTED UNTIL AFTER THE 1000 YEARS.

And we need people like you on here Pierre, to show that it doesn't matter how long you have been reading, or how christian you claim to be, you are still a nasty man, and you have learn't very little. So please keep attacking, I love it. It makes the truth stronger.

:D :D :D

Viewing 20 posts - 1,901 through 1,920 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account