Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,861 through 1,880 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 14 2012,07:26)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2012,05:24)
    Hi Wakeup,

It would be nice if you knew what 2Peter 3:10 actually means.

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

You just will not see that the new earth will not be full of corruption inside the earth and under the sea.
    The kingdom will not be build on top of all the corruption.

Even the heavens needs to be renewed,how would you clean up the heavens.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

But you refuse to discuss the matter of what 2Peter 3:10 actually means, right?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

journey42
    Participant

Hi 2Besse,

Thanks for your reply.  We have lots to discuss…

=journey42,Nov. 12 2012,23:13]
    Isaiah 1:26   And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counselors as at the beginning: AFTERWARD, thou shalt be called, THE CITY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS the FAITHFUL CITY

When did this happen?  If you say it happened when Israel was re-established in 1948, then this is error.

No, I do not say that anything happened in 1948. This is earthly. I look for the heavenly.

“Jesus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence.”

This is what I mean, we can pull out any scripture to support our view.  You gave me only one verse, as your answer, as if to say case closed…..But there are many more scriptures concerning the kingdom, heaps of scriptures ….and they don't all imply the same thing. If we put all the scriptures together then we can see a bigger picture.  Your scripture is not wrong, every word is true, but the understanding of it is where we differ.

Matthew 10:7   And as ye go, preach, saying, The kingdom of heaven IS AT HAND.
    Matthew 11:12   And from the days of John the Baptist UNTIL NOW ……THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN SUFFERETH VIOLENCE, and the violent take it by force.
    (we can talk about Matt 11:12 later, I want your interpretation)

Matthew 24:14   And this gospel of the kingdom shall be PREACHED in ALL THE WORLD for a WITNESS unto ALL NATIONS; and THEN SHALL THE END COME.

The kingdom will be PREACHED as a witness.  He does not say the kingdom is here for a witness, but will be PREACHED for a witness.  In other words, the kingdom is coming.  

We know it's a real kingdom, but a heavenly one, not an earthly kingdom, like the Roman or British Empire, but a kingdom structured by God,
    ….So the kingdom is preached to everyone, of all nations.  All is invited, everyone is welcome, …Be advised everyone that God sent his only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, and has given him the power to forgive all sins…He has risen from the dead…..so get prepared, for theres a NEW KINGDOM COMING, and CHRIST WILL RETURN.  Be a part of it.
    This is the good news.

But it will only be for a WITNESS, for God already knows that many are called but few chosen.  Many will reject.
    We all know this right?, that our Lord comes to collect us, and brings change when he comes. MASSIVE CHANGE.

Matthew 25:34   Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, INHERIT the kingdom PREPARED FOR YOU from the foundation of the world:

We cannot inherit the kingdom until the bridegroom has come.  And if we can't inherit it until then, then we are not ruling yet.  And if not ruling yet, like promised, then the kingdom has not yet arrived.  We can't take the kingdom now by force, we have to be chosen first.  We can dwell spiritually in the kingdom however, by changing and repenting, but the physical kingdom has not come yet.  Every eye has not seen the glory of Christ, and he has not ruled yet with a rod of iron.  He must bring others in also. Future generations.  We are the last generation of this age, but not of the next age, the FIRST DOMINION (1000 YEARS)
    Dominion of Christ.

Luke 9:27   But I tell you of a truth, there be some standing here, which shall not taste of death, TILL THEY SEE the kingdom of God.

Judgement has not come yet.

Luke 11:2   And he said unto them, When ye pray, say, Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name. THY KINGDOM COME. Thy will be done, as in heaven, SO ON EARTH

This is a prophesy.  This kingdom will be run like in heaven.  It is not run like this now on earth.  For the heavenly kingdom  has not yet taken control over all other kingdoms on this earth.  This honour is given to Christ on his return.  It will be spectacular.

Luke 13:28   There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when ye shall SEE Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob, and all the prophets, in the kingdom of God, and you yourselves thrust out.

Who is going to see Abraham, and Isaac, and Jacob?
    ……The Israelites that believed in their founding fathers, …..they felt or feel “safe” or “accepted” by God, (chosen) because of them.
    These Israelites will not be allowed in, but will live outside the boundaries of the kingdom.  They will SEE what they have missed out on.  Most gentiles will not even know who Isaac, Abraham and Jacob are.  Never heard of them.  But all the Israelites have.  They will see with their eyes during the millenium.

And the remnant;
    Luke 13:29   And they shall come from the east, and from the west, and from the north, and from the south, and shall SIT DOWN IN THE KINGDOM OF GOD.

And now another twist; can you understand the difference?

Luke 17:20   And when he was demanded of the Pharisees, when the kingdom of God should come, he answered them and said, The kingdom of God cometh not with observation:
    Luke 17:21   Neither shall they say, Lo here! or, lo there! for, behold, the kingdom of God is within you.

Matthew 13:19   When any one heareth the word of the kingdom, and understandeth it not, then cometh the wicked one, and catcheth away that which was sown in his heart. This is he which received seed by the way side.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2012,08:39)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

You just will not see that the new earth will not be full of corruption inside the earth and under the sea.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDJ.

BE HONEST WITH ME.
    WOULD YOU BUILD YOUR HOUSE ON A RUBBISH DUMP.
    Y/N

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 14 2012,14:29)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDJ.

BE HONEST WITH ME.
    Y/N

Hi Wakeup, I will let Scripture answer that one.

“Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces;
    and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.” (Jeremiah 30:18)

Note:   bring again the captivity   …means “release from captivity”

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 13 2012,23:44)
    Hi 2Besse

You didn't answer me directly when I asked you a while back, so i presumed?  I apologise that you are not a sister, but a brother!

It's cool.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 13 2012,23:01)

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 13 2012,20:10)
    ED, what is your view =)

Hi 2Besee,

Could you be a little bit more specific?

God bless

Hi Ed,
    Okay. How do you view the second coming of Jesus?

2besee
    Participant

Hi all,
    I am gone for a week, but I will eventually catch up with these posts, okay. Bye for now.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 14 2012,19:05)

ED, what is your view =)

Hi 2Besee,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed,

Hi 2Besee,

His return was in spirit form on “Pentecost”.  (see John 14:23)  (Link)

God bless

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2012,21:37)

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 14 2012,19:05)

ED, what is your view =)

Hi 2Besee,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi Ed,

Hi 2Besee,

His return was in spirit form on “Pentecost”.  (see John 14:23)  (Link)

God bless

That is what a family member said to me the other day or something similar.

He said that Jesus is here – the Spirit of Christ or the Holy Spirit, is that what you are saying?

2besee
    Participant

Ed, hold that thought!

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2012,15:27)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 14 2012,14:29)

Hi Wakeup,

God bless
    Ed J

EdJ.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

God bless

EDJ.

BE HONEST WITH ME.
    Y/N

Hi Wakeup, I will let Scripture answer that one.

“Thus saith the LORD; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwellingplaces;
    and the city shall be builded upon her own heap, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.” (Jeremiah 30:18)

God bless

EDJ.

Here again,no decerning capability of the scriptures.

The melting will be after all is past; after the 2nd resurrection, when all are made spirit.
    This is where your doctrine does not fit in.

You, and many believe that now is the 1000yrs and at the coming it will be the second resurrection.This doctrine has more holes than a sieve.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 14 2012,19:51)
    (1) That is what a family member said to me the other day or something similar.

(2) He said that Jesus is here – the Spirit of Christ or the Holy Spirit, is that what you are saying?

Hi 2Besee, put “AND” where you got “OR”.

1) It's nice that a family member is confirmed God's message.

“That confirmeth the word of his servant, and performeth
    the counsel of his messengers;” (Isaiah 44:26)

2) The spirit of YHVH is the “HolySpirit”,
        the spirit of Jesus is the “spirit of Christ”.

“Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words:
    and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him.” (John 14:23)

God bless

journey42
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]
    Edj

That verse is during the millenium.

Jeremiah 30:18   Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and THE CITY SHALL BE BUILDED UPON HER OWN HEAP, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.

But before this, “the false prophet” will occupy Israel with his armies (beast with 10 horns), then the kings of the North will come against him, and the kings of the south will push at him, then the kings of the east will stand up and cross over the euphrates river. (rev 16:12) Preparing for war.

Then Christ will destroy the infrastructure of Israel, with great hailstones, and with a great earthquake..(Not only Israel, but the whole world)
    Then he will bind up the strong man (Satan),
    ..then Christ will set up his kingdom there,
    and rule for 1000 years just like the scriptures state.

So the kingdom is built on upon her own heap,  but the land will be restored.

And after the 1000 years, after the Great Judgement, only then will the earth be cleaned up, by melting and everything made new.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 14 2012,20:18)

Ed wrote:

[/quote]
    Edj

Jeremiah 30:18   Thus saith the Lord; Behold, I will bring again the captivity of Jacob's tents, and have mercy on his dwelling places; and THE CITY SHALL BE BUILDED UPON HER OWN HEAP, and the palace shall remain after the manner thereof.

But before this, “the false prophet” will occupy Israel with his armies (beast with 10 horns), then the kings of the North will come against him, and the kings of the south will push at him, then the kings of the east will stand up and cross over the euphrates river. (rev 16:12) Preparing for war.

Then Christ will destroy the infrastructure of Israel, with great hailstones, and with a great earthquake..(Not only Israel, but the whole world)

And after the 1000 years, after the Great Judgement, only then will the earth be cleaned up, by melting and everything made new.

J42.

How come you know all this,and Ed doesnt?
    Is it because Ed was not a good student,has he been sleeping in class?

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 14 2012,20:27)
    J42.

wakeup.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

journey42
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 14 2012,20:27)

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 14 2012,20:18)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 14 2012,15:27)

Edj

J42.

wakeup.

??? Not everything in scripture is code talk, some verses are straight forward!

journey42
    Participant

Hi 2Besse

What concerns me though is the possibility of the 'Antichrist' or the 'false Jesus' coming.

It's not a possibility, it's a definite.  He's not called the Antichrist, he's called “The False Prophet”, because he comes as a spiritual leader.  The scriptures say that he poses as “God” not Christ.  But Christians who believe in the trinity will probably think he's Christ, for to them, God and Christ are one and the same.

And I ask the question to you once again…. If Jesus appeared as an Angel of Light and sat in Jerusalem and healed the sick and restored the people and the kingdom.. HOW WILL YOU HONESTLY KNOW that it is Him?

Firstly, the scriptures don't say that Jesus appeared as an angel of light, but it says that Satan appeared as an angel of light.
    Jesus will not restore his people until all prophesies are fulfilled.
    First the false prophet has to come,
    then he will seduce the people by his miracles, and lying wonders.
    He will lead the empire of the 10 leaders (10 horns)
    After this, he will gain popularity, over the whole earth,
    and men will be in awe of him, because of his power, and his words, and his miracles,
    “Who can make war with the beast” (this is his massive army, so powerful, the 10 horns)
    He will bring in new laws, that make peace, but only for a short time, as he will solve the world's problems (to gain popularity)
    then, he will make it compulsory for all men to receive the mark of the beast,
    and this mark will be a money system, where everybody is identified by a number (“that no man can buy or sell” without the mark”)
    and this number will make all transactions electronic, so everything will be traced,
    this will reduce a lot of crime (peace for a short time)
    The people will love him to bits even more
    Then his true colours will start to show, and he will persecute all christians, and anyone else that refuse the mark.
    Now the 7 trumpets will start (wrath of God) and we know from scripture exactly what will happen to the earth, and all the people who received the mark,
    Then the false prophet will go into Israel, and occupy, and he will conquer and overtake surrounding nations,
    then he will build his own temple in Israel…
    and this will upset the kings of the east (Muslem nations)
    when they realise that they have been duped.
    meanwhile, Christ has not come yet…because these things have to happen first, according to scripture, in that order.
    Then the armies gather in Israel, in preparation for battle against each other,
    then they will see Christ coming in the sky,
    but they are not aware it is him, for they cannot see his face,
    they can only see lights (Christ, his angels, and his saints will be resurrected during this time)
    and this distraction stops the war, (them waring each other)
    so they point their weapons at the clouds instead,
    and start fighting the Lord, not knowing it is him.

Because I know that when it really is Jesus, there will be no need to 'wonder'.

Just remember, the false one has to come first.  If we follow the scriptures, we can know exactly what events will take place, in exact order.  We know the false prophet is coming soon 2Besse, we are watching the 10 kings form as we speak.  They will show their face soon, and will rule for a short time, then the false prophet will emerge as their leader.  When he emerges, we can start counting down the days then, but not until then.  He will be in power for 7.49 years, then the 7th trumpet will blow, and this is when the real Christ comes.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 13 2012,18:50)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 13 2012,16:30)

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 13 2012,16:18)
    B,tharta.

After the book was opened;the angel had it in his hand.
    So what was the question.

wakeup.

The book the Angel had is not the same “scroll” God had in his hand in Rev 5

B,harta.

Scripture please.

Wakeup.

Revelations 10

9 And I went unto the angel, and said unto him, Give me the little book. And he said unto me, Take it, and eat it up; and it shall make thy belly bitter, but it shall be in thy mouth sweet as honey.

Wakeup
    Participant

B,tharta.

Are you saying that the Lamb did not open the second book?
    So you have created another book?

Do you realise that God only had one book in right his hand?
    Dont add anything to the book of revelation.

Revelation 22:18 For I testify unto every man that heareth the words of the prophecy of this book, If any man shall add unto these things, God shall add unto him the plagues that are written in this book:

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Nov. 05 2012,08:37)
    Jesus said:

John 16:12
    I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Now I ask you if you know the complete story of Jesus what could you not bear?

What I am telling you , you cannot bear the Quran is saying Jesus was not killed or crucified and you cannot bear it so please tell me what could Jesus tell you that you could not bear.

If God calls me to say these things to you I am going to do it and if God wanted me to as you say learn to preach to Muslims I am going to do it but one thing is for sure Jesus said he had “more to tell you”

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

Just think about it you said everything is alreay known, Jesus died for the sins of the world, was resurrected and received into heaven…the end. But then why would Jesus say:

I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now

Viewing 20 posts - 1,861 through 1,880 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account