Islam

Viewing 20 posts - 1,821 through 1,840 (of 3,171 total)
  • Author
    2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 09 2012,22:33)
    2. your believe is: that at the coming,all will be destroyed,accept a few standing.

Yes. Well, more than a few but you know what I mean!

This is not a fair God; what happens to the children living in pakistan being taught islam not Jesus?
    What happened to the children born before Chist?

They are brought back at the white throne judgment of God, and many are in the Book of life, they are judged on what they did.

4. Why is satan not destroyed at the coming? why?

Satan IS destroyed at the coming of Jesus.

journey42
    Participant

'These verses also use the phrase 'Day of the Lord'; but they weren't intended to be applied to a final endtime 2nd-Coming of Christ.
    They were applied to the events of their Day in ancient history, long before the nativity in Bethlehem.
    So it isn't accurate, to lump all 'Day of the Lord' phrases, as being only the future day when Christ returns.

Isaiah Chapters 1-3
    1:1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
    2:1 The word that Isaiah the son of Amoz saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem.
    2:12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low: And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan, And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up, And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall, And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.
    3:1 For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water.

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was the upcoming Captivity because of idolatry.Isaiah Chapters 1-3
    1:1 The vision of Isaiah the son of Amoz, which he saw concerning Judah and Jerusalem in the days of Uzziah, Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah.
    2:12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon every one that is proud and lofty, and upon every one that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low: And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan, And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up, And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall, And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.
    3:1 For, behold, the Lord, the LORD of hosts, doth take away from Jerusalem and from Judah the stay and the staff, the whole stay of bread, and the whole stay of water.

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was the upcoming Captivity because of idolatry.

Sister slow down.  You are running a million miles an hour in the wrong direction.  Prophecy is not thrown into one lump either.  A little here, and a little there.  Some is history predicting the birth of Christ (the branch), Some is fulfilled regarding no more offerings & sacrifices for the lamb became the ultimate sacrifice to end all sacrifices (end of law) and some is future.  Some things have never been fulfilled yet. We have to discern which ones, for prophesies are deep deep treasures and they do not all stand out obvious, for God has done this on purpose.

Isaiah 1:26   And I will restore thy judges as at the first, and thy counselors as at the beginning: AFTERWARD, thou shalt be called, THE CITY OF RIGHTEOUSNESS the FAITHFUL CITY

When did this happen?  If you say it happened when Israel was re-established in 1948, then this is error. Israel have never remained faithful.  They had King David, who God loved very much and Solomon, but they also sinned against God. They were not the first kings either.  They had King Saul, their first elected king, and he did not remain faithful.  So it rules out these.

If you say that this is speaking of a spiritual city, made up of just believers, then this is error as well, for Christ shall determine who is faithful, and not men. And there will be many pastors and followers who will loose their pasture.  A faithful city does not fall.  A faithful city does not lie, cheat, decieve, make merchandise out of God, and a faithful city is not joined to the harlot and run by Babylon (worldy, having universities, publishers, hospitals, banks, schools, insurance company's, properties, investments etc, all run in the name of God?)
    So this rules them out.
    A FAITHFUL CITY remains FAITHFUL.  And a RIGHTEOUS CITY remains RIGHTEOUS.

Why is it so hard to believe that Christ will come and restore ALL THINGS.  Why can people not understand that the kingdoms today are run by our enemy, Satan?
    but Amillenialism says Christ is already ruling?  Satan is already bound?  Amillenialism chooses what scriptures they want, and disregards others.  This is a bias point of view, and one that is deceptive.  Twisting to suit their own agenda.  Keeping their prisoners locked up.  Never letting them out.

Will this affect ones salvation?  Not for me to judge, but what I do know is that when we are given the truth in scripture, and another says no that is not truth, that is not what it means, you speak false things, you speak error,…and that person is wrong…then it means that the truth is trodden down and trampled.  This should not be done by any servant of the Lord.  For truth must come first, and I tell you, that you cannot get it from the internet,…you cannot get it from looking up different doctrines to explain to you..you definately cannot get it from the churches, …and the only one you can recieve it from is the holy spirit.  All those other things are put out there to confuse you.  Look at the WORDS in the scripture.  Study what God is saying.  Hear him.

Some cannot grasp that when Christ returns, he will set things right.  Every eye shall see.  They shall see his judgements, they shall see their own shame, Christ will come in his glory and the NATIONS shall witness this.  Christ will set up his very own kingdom, and HE WILL APPOINT the judges, and the councelors, as in the beginning.  
    As in the beginning of what?  
    As in the beginning when they walked with God, and he led them out of Egypt to the promised land.  God was their king.
    That land was promised to them, but they were overthrown, and scattered….overturned twice, first time by Assyria, second time by Babylon, and since then they have been occupied by strangers until 1948…..but they will be overturned for A THIRD TIME, and this has not come yet…

Ezekiel 21:27   I will overturn, overturn, overturn, it: and it shall be no more, UNTIL HE WHOSE RIGHT IT IS; AND I WILL GIVE IT HIM.

But Israel never accepted Christ, till this day.  Christ was the first king of Israel (Melkesidek), and he will be the last.  It is HIS right.  And he is the one to restore, when he comes with JUDGEMENT.

So this promised land ISRAEL is also a prophesy…and it's headquarters JERUSALEM…City of PEACE…Is Coming.  The kingdom is coming to earth, this is the good news. The third temple will be built by CHRIST.
    It's going to be a REAL CITY.  Where Christ will rule with his saints, and it will be filled with the remnant of Israel…flesh Israelites…Is this too hard for God to do?  Create something on earth spectacular, have mercy on his remnant, save his FIRSTBORN, …..turn things around, after the severe punishment they will receive….wipe their tears away, comfort the poor, and them that mourned…let a child live to be a hundred years old….Restore that land and make it like the garden of Eden?
    There will be nations existing outside of Israel.  They will come in to learn.  The truth will flow out of the Kingdom.  The judges and the councelors are the ISRAELITES.  They will rule in righteousness this time.  They will be faithful.  
    The kings and priests are the saints ruling over them.

You cannot see this because you are getting mixed up with the Holy City, new Jerusalem coming down in Rev chapter 21.
    This one happens AFTER THE 1000 YEARS.  After HELL is thrown in the lake of fire, after the earth is melted.  You have missed out a whole lot in-between, and only the Lord can show you.

I am a witness to this truth I have been sharing.  I look forward to this day.  I want to say on that day, Lord, this is the day you revealed to some of us many years ago, and I believed and recieved the prophets you sent, and I knew your words were faithful and that this day would be fulfilled.  Halellujah.

Isaiah 1:27   Zion shall be redeemed with judgment, and her converts with righteousness.

(many converts now are not righteous)

Isaiah 1:28   And the DESTRUCTION OF THE TRANGRESSORS and of the SINNERS shall BE TOGETHER, and they that forsake the Lord shall be consumed.

This doesn't mean everyone Sister.  You are thinking that anyone that is not a christian is a sinner?  Well yes, to a point, even Christians sin, but there are those that are very wicked and unredeemable, like murderers, thieves, liars…  There are others from other religions, even aetheists, that never knew Christ,  but they are redeemable because circumstances are different for everyone. God sees inside the heart.  He is fair, and he will give them a chance also.  But BEFORE THIS CAN HAPPEN, they have already gone through tribulations, not for Christ name, but during the punishment on BABYLON. They all went through it. They have all lost someone, they have all cried, they will all go through famine, and loss, they will all be broken, and when they see the Lord, they will realise that they were wrong, or misled, and will be regretful, and will feel shame..but it's not the end for them.  They will all want to know the Lord, for they are completely broken, and they will be witnesses also to a big change that is about to happen for them.  They will see wars, death, sickness, corruption, and destroying of the earth behind them, and in front of them they will see peace, order, and truth and restoration.  They will be given another chance, and given a clean slate also, and many will take it with weeping, and tears, and gratitude.  You have no idea, what is to come, and I like to share it.  For it melts my heart that the Lord is so merciful even to them.  And I am pleased to worship a God like that, ….that will still have mercy after being so angry and even punishing them.. But the punishment was only for a lesson, to save them….and only the very wicked will be destroyed at the coming for the sake of the good, for those who still have a chance….to not contaminate them, but free them of them.
    and Satan will be locked up, so the truth can flow freely now with no disruptions,….for he was the cause of all.  And all the cities of the world will be ruinous heaps.  They will be out of bounds, and people will set up outside the cities, and because of the big earthquake during the coming, the landscape will be changed, and there will be new rivers, and springs of waters, and people will build their own houses with their own hands and eat their own fruit and start again, without all the hussel and bussel we have today…people will not strive for money, and materials, for all is gone……….but the cities, will be a habitation of devils, for they are not bound, but bound to those cities that are out of bounds to all the people, and the ruined cities will be overgrown with grass and weeds and trees, and become like a forrest, and the scavengers and animals shall feed there, but no one is aloud to go there.  OUT OF BOUNDS.

If you search the scriptures you will find all this out, even finer details, and the picture will become even more clearer.

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 12 2012,18:03)

Quote (Devolution @ Nov. 09 2012,22:44)

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 09 2012,17:53)
    Hi Wakeup,
    I follow exactly what Jesus and the Disciples have said. If the verses which you and others have PUT into Revelations are not there, then I will read them as not being there, because that is what it says – do not add to nor take away from.

When Jesus comes back, all will be destroyed and only some will be left standing (The Chosen).

And you still haven't answered me (I don't think)…. How will you know that the “Jesus” who (IYO) will sit on a literal throne in Jerusalem will be the REAL Jesus?

2besse,

When Jesus comes back, all will be destroyed and only some will be left standing (The Chosen).

Then why does revelation say this:

Revelation 19:15
       And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

Read carefully, these are not the “chosen”, as you put it, being ruled over!
    This chapter concerns the 2nd coming & events following it.
    You need to identify the “them” being spoken of here.
    Because these are of “them” who are to be ruled over by Christ when He returns…and ruled with a rod of iron at that!!

Read Zechariah ch14 for a clearer understanding, then tell me:

1- who the heathen are that Christ will be ruling over after His 2nd coming.

2- what heathen means.

Thank you.

Devolution,
    Martin Luther said of Zechariah 14, “Here, in this chapter, I give up. For I am not sure what the prophet is talking about.” I know the feeling!!!

Hi 2besse,

Don't worry about what  Martin Luther could or could not understand, worry about what you are able to understand.
    Christ sent out an invitation to all of us, Martin Luther is not you, nor did he walk your walk…he walked his own path…what has he got to do with you let alone the truth?
    Are you letting others do YOUR searching for you?
    Unwise and dangerous and disrespectful to the calling we are PERSONALLY called to do…SEEK for YOURSELF!

I suggest you take some time and look into Martin Luthers memoirs, and then you will realise the folly of holding renown men in esteem.

Because Martin Luther HATED JEWS with a perfect hatred!
    He HATED Gods people on the same level as Hitler!
    Not many Christians know this, be it naivity, laziness or the same old story…esteeming men unworthy of esteem.
    Esteem Christ first, then you will be able to discern men be they of God or of error.

Those whom the world embraces (christian world included) are usually for a sign…steer clear of all of them and seek for yourself.
    They are no better or worse than you, just believe Christs promise and He will teach you Himself.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 12 2012,18:49)
    Hi Ed the post was to Devolution and Wakeup.

Hi 2Besee,

OK thanks for the clarification!  :)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Nov. 12 2012,18:39)
    Quote again from another discussion,

'These verses also use the phrase 'Day of the Lord'; but they weren't intended to be applied to a final endtime 2nd-Coming of Christ.
    They were applied to the events of their Day in ancient history, long before the nativity in Bethlehem.
    So it isn't accurate, to lump all 'Day of the Lord' phrases, as being only the future day when Christ returns.

Isaiah Chapters 1-3

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was the upcoming Captivity because of idolatry.

Isaiah 13-14
    13:1 The burden of Babylon, which Isaiah the son of Amoz did see.
    13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
    13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
    13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
    14:1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. “

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was the destruction of Babylon, and the return of Israel to their Land as recorded by Nehemiah and Ezra.

Isaiah 45-46
    “45:1 The word that Jeremiah the prophet spake unto Baruch the son of Neriah, when he had written these words in a book at the mouth of Jeremiah, in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, saying, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto thee, O Baruch: Thou didst say, Woe is me now! for the LORD hath added grief to my sorrow; I fainted in my sighing, and I find no rest. Thus shalt thou say unto him, The LORD saith thus; Behold, that which I have built will I break down, and that which I have planted I will pluck up, even this whole land. And seekest thou great things for thyself? seek them not: for, behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD: but thy life will I give unto thee for a prey in all places whither thou goest.
    46:1 The word of the LORD which came to Jeremiah the prophet against the Gentiles; Against Egypt, against the army of Pharaohnecho king of Egypt, which was by the river Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah. Order ye the buckler and shield, and draw near to battle. Harness the horses; and get up, ye horsemen, and stand forth with your helmets; furbish the spears, and put on the brigandines. Wherefore have I seen them dismayed and turned away back? and their mighty ones are beaten down, and are fled apace, and look not back: for fear was round about, saith the LORD. Let not the swift flee away, nor the mighty man escape; they shall stumble, and fall toward the north by the river Euphrates. Who is this that cometh up as a flood, whose waters are moved as the rivers? Egypt riseth up like a flood, and his waters are moved like the rivers; and he saith, I will go up, and will cover the earth; I will destroy the city and the inhabitants thereof. Come up, ye horses; and rage, ye chariots; and let the mighty men come forth; the Ethiopians and the Libyans, that handle the shield; and the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow. For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates. Go up into Gilead, and take balm, O virgin, the daughter of Egypt: in vain shalt thou use many medicines; for thou shalt not be cured. The nations have heard of thy shame, and thy cry hath filled the land: for the mighty man hath stumbled against the mighty, and they are fallen both together. The word that the LORD spake to Jeremiah the prophet, how Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon should come and smite the land of Egypt. “

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was the ancient attack of King Nebuchadnezzar's army upon the Egyptians under King Pharoahnecho.

Ezekiel 13:1 “And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing! O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts. Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD. They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken? Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD. And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD. Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter: Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it. Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it? Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it. So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it; To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.”

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was th
    e false-prophets during the time of the Babylonian captivity circa 500 B.C., and their destruction.

Amos 5:17 “And in all vineyards shall be wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the LORD. Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it? I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies. Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts. Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts. “

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was Amos prophesying about the impending Babylonian captivity.

Obadiah 1:15 “For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been. But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it. And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead. And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south. “

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was Obadiah prophesying about the eventual return from Babylonian captivity.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, “I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD”

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was Malachi prophesying of John the Baptist, who would come within the next 400 years.

Matthew 11:13-14 “until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah, which was for to come.”
    Matthew 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I say unto you, That Eliajah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.”

There may be other examples, where the phrase 'Day of the Lord' is found in the Bible, not referring to the 2nd Coming, but rather to a past, historic event….those are just a few examples.'………unquote

2besse,

You are making the same classic mistake all “learned” men make (concerning the men you quote)
    Do you really think that universities have access to the Holy Spirit!!
    A paedophile can go to uni and get a degree and be a so called trusted man of God!!
    I mean really!!
    Remember Martin Luther?
    The anti Semite!!
    I don't think God would bless one with such pure hatred for His people now, do you?

Let me let you in on a secret…God hides future prophecies in fulfilled prophecies and also mixes them in within chapters where events have already taken place or are going to near future…He also jumps forwards and backwards in time to confound the “wise” and shame them by giving His wisdom to the “simple”.

You are obviously not yet ready to tackle such things in the Old Testament, for it is for those weaned off of the milk, thus you should refrain from haughty berations until you grow some more.

Nevertheless, if you just ask with a little respect instead of harshness concerning Isaiah, and we will gladly show you, gladly SHARE what WE have personally been shown through our OWN seeking and hard work.
    Gladly show you what you have missed.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Nov. 12 2012,21:13)
    Christ was the first king of Israel (Melkesidek), and he will be the last.  

Hi Georgie,

Melchizedek was “Shem”.  (Link)

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Nov. 12 2012,21:34)
    Let me let you in on a secret…God hides future prophecies in fulfilled prophecies and also mixes them in within chapters where events have already taken place or are going to near future…He also jumps forwards and backwards in time to confound the “wise” and shame them by giving His wisdom to the “simple”.

Hi Devolution,

Was Ezekiel told to put a “RFID Chip” in people, yes or no?

“And the LORD said unto him, Go through the midst of the city,
     through the midst of Jerusalem, and set a mark upon the
     foreheads
    of the men that sigh and that cry for all the
     abominations that be done in the midst thereof.            …(Ezekiel 9:4)

God bless

Devolution
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 12 2012,21:53)

Hi Devolution,

foreheads

God bless

Hi Ed,

Firstly, it wasn't Ezekiel who did what you quoted, but the one with the ink horn!

Read it again please and you will see your little boo boo.

Secondly, this mark was only for the good ones, it had nothing to do with the mark of the beast which is for buying and selling which is physical and BTW…forced on ALL…good and bad…and with an OPTION of accepting or rejecting the mark of course.

Thirdly, these were angels and the angel with the ink horn did the marking..notice the INK HORN ie like a quill pen…so the ones being marked would not have been aware of it…no personal choice to receive this mark is involved now is it….unlike the mark of the beast…resist and you will be put to death…personal choice Ed.

Fourthly, why are you asking me this?
    Aren't you debating this with Wakeup?
    I didn't realise I was involved?
    But I will join in if you wish….just didn't want to appear to be ganging up on you…

Fifth, I only differ with Wakeup & J42 on one thing out of all scripture in that I believe it will be a bar code in the end…laser printed on the inner casing of the right hand or on the forehead (skull bone) this machine is already available. But i could be wrong…bar code….chip….either one doesn't matter coz we all agree that it will be physical and using modern technology for buying and selling…like scripture says.

Wakeup
    Participant

Isaiah Chapters 1-3

Isaiah 13-14
    13:9 Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, cruel both with wrath and fierce anger, to lay the land desolate: and he shall destroy the sinners thereof out of it.
    13:17 Behold, I will stir up the Medes against them, which shall not regard silver; and as for gold, they shall not delight in it.
    13:19 And Babylon, the glory of kingdoms, the beauty of the Chaldees' excellency, shall be as when God overthrew Sodom and Gomorrah.
    14:1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob. “

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was the destruction of Babylon, and the return of Israel to their Land as recorded by Nehemiah and Ezra.

Isaiah 45-46
    “45:1 The word that Jeremiah the prophet spake unto Baruch the son of Neriah, when he had written these words in a book at the mouth of Jeremiah, in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah, saying, Thus saith the LORD, the God of Israel, unto thee, O Baruch: Thou didst say, Woe is me now! for the LORD hath added grief to my sorrow; I fainted in my sighing, and I find no rest. Thus shalt thou say unto him, The LORD saith thus; Behold, that which I have built will I break down, and that which I have planted I will pluck up, even this whole land. And seekest thou great things for thyself? seek them not: for, behold, I will bring evil upon all flesh, saith the LORD: but thy life will I give unto thee for a prey in all places whither thou goest.
    46:1 The word of the LORD which came to Jeremiah the prophet against the Gentiles; Against Egypt, against the army of Pharaohnecho king of Egypt, which was by the river Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah. Order ye the buckler and shield, and draw near to battle. Harness the horses; and get up, ye horsemen, and stand forth with your helmets; furbish the spears, and put on the brigandines. Wherefore have I seen them dismayed and turned away back? and their mighty ones are beaten down, and are fled apace, and look not back: for fear was round about, saith the LORD. Let not the swift flee away, nor the mighty man escape; they shall stumble, and fall toward the north by the river Euphrates. Who is this that cometh up as a flood, whose waters are moved as the rivers? Egypt riseth up like a flood, and his waters are moved like the rivers; and he saith, I will go up, and will cover the earth; I will destroy the city and the inhabitants thereof. Come up, ye horses; and rage, ye chariots; and let the mighty men come forth; the Ethiopians and the Libyans, that handle the shield; and the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow. For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates. Go up into Gilead, and take balm, O virgin, the daughter of Egypt: in vain shalt thou use many medicines; for thou shalt not be cured. The nations have heard of thy shame, and thy cry hath filled the land: for the mighty man hath stumbled against the mighty, and they are fallen both together. The word that the LORD spake to Jeremiah the prophet, how Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon should come and smite the land of Egypt. “

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was the ancient attack of King Nebuchadnezzar's army upon the Egyptians under King Pharoahnecho.

Ezekiel 13:1 “And the word of the LORD came unto me, saying, Son of man, prophesy against the prophets of Israel that prophesy, and say thou unto them that prophesy out of their own hearts, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the Lord GOD; Woe unto the foolish prophets, that follow their own spirit, and have seen nothing! O Israel, thy prophets are like the foxes in the deserts. Ye have not gone up into the gaps, neither made up the hedge for the house of Israel to stand in the battle in the day of the LORD. They have seen vanity and lying divination, saying, The LORD saith: and the LORD hath not sent them: and they have made others to hope that they would confirm the word. Have ye not seen a vain vision, and have ye not spoken a lying divination, whereas ye say, The LORD saith it; albeit I have not spoken? Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; Because ye have spoken vanity, and seen lies, therefore, behold, I am against you, saith the Lord GOD. And mine hand shall be upon the prophets that see vanity, and that divine lies: they shall not be in the assembly of my people, neither shall they be written in the writing of the house of Israel, neither shall they enter into the land of Israel; and ye shall know that I am the Lord GOD. Because, even because they have seduced my people, saying, Peace; and there was no peace; and one built up a wall, and, lo, others daubed it with untempered morter: Say unto them which daub it with untempered morter, that it shall fall: there shall be an overflowing shower; and ye, O great hailstones, shall fall; and a stormy wind shall rend it. Lo, when the wall is fallen, shall it not be said unto you, Where is the daubing wherewith ye have daubed it? Therefore thus saith the Lord GOD; I will even rend it with a stormy wind in my fury; and there shall be an overflowing shower in mine anger, and great hailstones in my fury to consume it. So will I break down the wall that ye have daubed with untempered morter, and bring it down to the ground, so that the foundation thereof shall be discovered, and it shall fall, and ye shall be consumed in the midst thereof: and ye shall know that I am the LORD. Thus will I accomplish my wrath upon the wall, and upon them that have daubed it with untempered morter, and will say unto you, The wall is no more, neither they that daubed it; To wit, the prophets of Israel which prophesy concerning Jerusalem, and which see visions of peace for her, and there is no peace, saith the Lord GOD.”

e false-prophets during the time of the Babylonian captivity circa 500 B.C., and their destruction.

Amos 5:17 “And in all vineyards shall be wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the LORD. Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him. Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it? I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies. Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts. Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols. But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts. “

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was Amos prophesying about the impending Babylonian captivity.

Obadiah 1:15 “For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been. But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame, and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it. And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau; and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead. And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south. “

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was Obadiah prophesying about the eventual return from Babylonian captivity.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, “I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD”

The context of 'the day of the Lord' above, was Malachi prophesying of John the Baptist, who would come within the next 400 years.

Matthew 11:13-14 “until John. And if ye will receive it, this is Elijah, which was for to come.”
    Matthew 17:11 And Jesus answered and said unto them, I say unto you, That Eliajah is come already, and they knew him not, but have done unto him whatsoever they listed. Likewise shall also the Son of man suffer of them. Then the disciples understood that he spake unto them of John the Baptist.”

There may be other examples, where the phrase 'Day of the Lord' is found in the Bible, not referring to the 2nd Coming, but rather to a past, historic event….those are just a few examples.'………unquote

2Beesee.

Isaiah Chapters 1-3
    THIS VISION WAS GIVEN IN THE DAYS OF UZZIAH,JOTHAM,AHAZ,AND HEZEJIAH,KING OF JUDAH.

CONCERNING JUDAH AND JERUSALEM.WE ALSO HAVE JERUSALEM TODAY,THE CITY OF JUDAH.(judah the worshippers).

2:12 For the day of the LORD of hosts shall be upon EVERY ONE one that is proud and lofty, and upon EVERY ONE that is lifted up; and he shall be brought low: And upon all the cedars of Lebanon, that are high and lifted up, and upon all the oaks of Bashan, And upon all the high mountains, and upon all the hills that are lifted up, And upon every high tower, and upon every fenced wall, And upon all the ships of Tarshish, and upon all pleasant pictures.
    THE DAY OF THE LORD OF HOST SHALL BE UPON *EVERY*ONE THAT IS LOFTY AND PROUD;THEY ARE SYMBOLISED AS THE; TALL CEDARS,OAKS OF LEBANON.
    ALL THE HIGH MOUNTAINS=ALL THE GREAT AND PROUD KINGDOMS. HILLS THAT IS LIFTED UP= ALL THE PROUD SMALLER KINGDOMS.
    UPON THE HIGH TOWERS,AND STRONG DEFENCES(strong wall). ALL THE SHIPS OF TARSHISH= ALL THE GREAT TRADES,AND BUSINESS. ALL THE PLEASANT PICTURES= ALL THE GOODS AND PLEASURES.(luxuries).

GOD WILL TAKE AWAY THE SEDIMENT,THAT HAS SETTLED DOWN.(The day of the Lord happened to them; and will happen again today,with a big bang.).

All this happned to them back then,but also will happen again when israel will be revisited for the 3th time.

What happen to BABYLON back then, it will be repeated again to BABYLON today. the great babylon,the mother of harlots.

Israel was taken by babylon; israel today again will be taken by babylon the great.

The day of the Lord for us today will be all in the book of revelation, and the old prophecies. Decerning scriptures is very important to understand the scriptures.

wakeup.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Nov. 12 2012,22:48)

Quote (Ed J @ Nov. 12 2012,21:53)

Hi Devolution,

foreheads

God bless

Hi Ed,

(1)Firstly, it wasn't Ezekiel who did what you quoted, but the one with the ink horn!
        Read it again please and you will see your little boo boo.

(2)Secondly, this mark was only for the good ones, it had nothing to do with the mark of the beast which is for buying and selling which is physical and BTW…forced on ALL…good and bad…and with an OPTION of accepting or rejecting the mark of course.

(3)Thirdly, these were angels and the angel with the ink horn did the marking..notice the INK HORN ie like a quill pen…so the ones being marked would not have been aware of it…no personal choice to receive this mark is involved now is it….(3A)unlike the mark of the beast…resist and you will be put to death…personal choice Ed.

(4)Fourthly, why are you asking me this?
    Aren't you debating this with Wakeup?
    I didn't realise I was involved?
    (4A)But I will join in if you wish….just didn't want to appear to be ganging up on you…

(5)Fifth, I only differ with Wakeup & J42 on one thing out of all scripture in that I believe it will be a bar code in the end…laser printed on the inner casing of the right hand or on the forehead (skull bone) this machine is already available. But i could be wrong…bar code….chip….either one doesn't matter coz we all agree that it will be physical and using modern technology for buying and selling…like scripture says.

Hi Devolution,

1) Yes, sorry for the 'boo boo' :(

2) I know, but the precedence is set (in Ezekiel 9:4) as to what 'a mark' actually symbolizes.

3) It says “Man”, not “Angel”; now YOU have made a little 'boo boo' as well.  
        “the man clothed with linen, which had the writer's inkhorn by his side”  (Ezek 9:3)
      3A) The point is: the mark of the beast is 'islam', not an implanted “RFID Chip”.  (Link)

4) If you believe as he does, then you are automatically involved; are you not?
      4A) Don't worry, I can handle the pressure.

5) You do already know that '666' is already on the bar code,
        and no-one can buy or sell without it on products already.
        But no-one is going to be putting a bar code on us either.
        Read Rev.11:15, we are going to win the battle for Christ!

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Nov. 12 2012,23:09)
    2Beesee.

The day of the Lord for us today will be all in the book of revelation, and the old prophecies.

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

We are in “The Day of The LORD” right now!
    That's why the 'rudiments' are getting burned up;
    and must first begin at the house of God. (1 Peter 4:17)

God bless

Wakeup
    Participant

Isaiah Chapters 1-3

Isaiah 13-14

Isaiah 45-46

2Beesee.

Isaiah 13-14
    THIS IS THE DAY OF HIS FIERCE ANGER,THIS IS BABYLON THE GREAT,THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS(rev.17).

BABYLON BACK THEN WAS TAKEN BY THE MEDES/PERSIANS
    AND BABYLON TODAY ALSO WILL BE ATTACKED BY THE MEDES/IRAN.
    THIS BABYLON WILL BE DESTROYED AS WHAT HAPPENED TO SODOM AND GOMORAH BACK THEN.

14:1 For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob.
    GOD WILL STILL HAVE MERCY ON ISRAEL,AND HE WILL BRING THEM BACK AGAIN INTO THEIR OWN LAND,AND THE GENTILES SHALL CLEAVE TO THEM. THIS WILL BE IN THE 1000YR KINGDOM.BUT ONLY THE REMNANT OF THE JEWS CHOSEN BY CHOICE.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Isaiah Chapters 1-3

Isaiah 13-14

Isaiah 45-46

2Beesee.

Isaiah 45-46
    THIS IS FOR BARUCH,(blesseed).
    WHAT GOD HAS PLANTED HE WILL PLUCK UP,AND BREAK IT DOWN,AND START NEW,AND HE WILL SOON.

46:1 The word of the LORD which came to Jeremiah the prophet against the Gentiles; Against Egypt, against the army of Pharaohnecho king of Egypt, which was by the river Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah. Order ye the buckler and shield, and draw near to battle. Harness the horses; and get up, ye horsemen, and stand forth with your helmets; furbish the spears, and put on the brigandines. Wherefore have I seen them dismayed and turned away back? and their mighty ones are beaten down, and are fled apace, and look not back: for fear was round about, saith the LORD. Let not the swift flee away, nor the mighty man escape; they shall stumble, and fall toward the north by the river Euphrates. Who is this that cometh up as a flood, whose waters are moved as the rivers? Egypt riseth up like a flood, and his waters are moved like the rivers; and he saith, I will go up, and will cover the earth; I will destroy the city and the inhabitants thereof. Come up, ye horses; and rage, ye chariots; and let the mighty men come forth; the Ethiopians and the Libyans, that handle the shield; and the Lydians, that handle and bend the bow. For this is the day of the Lord GOD of hosts, a day of vengeance, that he may avenge him of his adversaries: and the sword shall devour, and it shall be satiate and made drunk with their blood: for the Lord GOD of hosts hath a sacrifice in the north country by the river Euphrates. Go up into Gilead, and take balm, O virgin, the daughter of Egypt: in vain shalt thou use many medicines; for thou shalt not be cured. The nations have heard of thy shame, and thy cry hath filled the land: for the mighty man hath stumbled against the mighty, and they are fallen both together. The word that the LORD spake to Jeremiah the prophet, how Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon should come and smite the land of Egypt.
    THIS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL WHEN IT WAS ATTACKED BY BABYLON FOR THE SECOND TIME,BECASE JEHOIAKIM
    SUPPOSE TO PAY TRIBUTE TO NEBUCHADNEZZAR,BUT HE REBELLED,MADE A DEAL WITH EGYPT TO REBELL,AND HE WAS TAKEN AND ISREAL AND THE TEMPLE DESTROYED.(second attack on israel by king Neb.).
    THIS WAS NOT THE DAY OF THE LORD ,BUT THE WORD OF THE LORD.

THE EGYPTIANS AND KING JEHOIAKIM OF ISRAEL,HE WAS A VERY CRUEL KING.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Isaiah Chapters 1-3

Isaiah 13-14

Isaiah 45-46

2Beesee.

————————————————————-
    This is a dual prophecy; for their prophets back then and also for todays prophets; lying prophets of which God did not send them,but they send the selves.
    They build their wall with UNTEMPERED MORTAR; (not in truth,but lies).

Todays israel is the spiritual israel.They will have no defence in the day of the Lord,for their foundation is of sand.The Lords wrath will be up on the wall of lies, and the foundation of sand,they preach peace,but there is no peace.Sooth sayers are they,ear ticklers. This is the wrath of the Lord;hailstone and fury was mentioned.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Isaiah Chapters 1-3

Isaiah 13-14

Isaiah 45-46

2Beesee.

Amos 5:17 “And in all vineyards shall be wailing: for I will pass through thee, saith the LORD. Woe unto you that desire the day of the LORD! to what end is it for you? the day of the LORD is darkness, and not light. As if a man did flee from a lion, and a bear met him; or went into the house, and leaned his hand on the wall, and a serpent bit him.
    SAFETY CAN NOT BE FOUND ANYWHERE.
    tHE VINYARDS ARE WHERE THE WINE IS MADE. AND WINE
    MAKES ONE DRUNK.(the dunken with religion).

Shall not the day of the LORD be darkness, and not light? even very dark, and no brightness in it? I hate, I despise your feast days, and I will not smell in your solemn assemblies. Though ye offer me burnt offerings and your meat offerings, I will not accept them: neither will I regard the peace offerings of your fat beasts. Take thou away from me the noise of thy songs; for I will not hear the melody of thy viols.
    ALL THE PRAISES WITH THEIR SONGS IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE LORD BECAUSE THEIR HEART IS NOT THERE;ITS JUST FUN AND ENTERTAINMENT.
    THE DAY OF THE LORD IS DARKNESS;THIS IS THE COMING.

But let judgment run down as waters, and righteousness as a mighty stream. Have ye offered unto me sacrifices and offerings in the wilderness forty years, O house of Israel? But ye have borne the tabernacle of your Moloch and Chiun your images, the star of your god, which ye made to yourselves. Therefore will I cause you to go into captivity beyond Damascus, saith the LORD, whose name is The God of hosts. “
    THIS IS TO THEM THAT CAME OUT OF EGYPT.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Isaiah Chapters 1-3

Isaiah 13-14

Isaiah 45-46

2Beesee.

Obadiah 1:15 “For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head. For as ye have drunk upon my holy mountain, so shall all the heathen drink continually, yea, they shall drink, and they shall swallow down, and they shall be as though they had not been.
    THIS IS EASY;ALL HAVE DRUNKEN OF THE WINE OF THE GENTILES;THEY WILL BE NO MORE, AS IF THEY HAVE NEVER EXISTED.

But upon mount Zion shall be deliverance, and there shall be holiness; and the house of Jacob shall possess their possessions. And the house of Jacob shall be a fire, and the house of Joseph a flame,
    UP ON MOUNT ZION ARE THE TRUE BELIEVERS.THE FIRE AND FLAME IS THE SPIRIT OF KNOWLEDGE,AND THE PASSION.

and the house of Esau for stubble, and they shall kindle in them, and devour them; and there shall not be any remaining of the house of Esau; for the LORD hath spoken it. And they of the south shall possess the mount of Esau;
    THE MOUNT OF ESAU: REMEMBER ESAU SOLD HIS INHERITANCE? WELL THE WORLD TODAY HAVE SOLD THEIR INHERITANCE FOR THE MATERIAL.(the mount of esua).the kingdom of esau.

and they of the plain the Philistines: and they shall possess the fields of Ephraim, and the fields of Samaria: and Benjamin shall possess Gilead. And the captivity of this host of the children of Israel shall possess that of the Canaanites, even unto Zarephath; and the captivity of Jerusalem, which is in Sepharad, shall possess the cities of the south.
    THE HOUSE OF JACOB(israel) SHALL POSSES ALL THESE LANDS. THIS IS IN THE 1000YR KINGDOM.
    THIS DAY OF THE LORD IS THE COMING.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

2Besse

I ask you to please take a closer look at these verses, to see if you can find a pattern.

ISAIAH CHAPTER 2

Isaiah 2:19   And they shall go into the HOLES OF THE ROCKS, and INTO THE CAVES OF THE EARTH, for fear of the LORD, and for the GLORY OF HIS MAJESTY, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.
    Isaiah 2:20   IN THAT DAY, a man shall cast his idols of sivler, and his idols of gold, which they made each one for himself to worship, to the moles and to the bats;
    Isaiah 2:21   To go into the CLEFTS OF THE ROCKS, and into the TOPS OF THE RAGGED ROCKS ragged rocks, for fear of the LORD, and for the GLORY OF HIS MAJESTY, when he ariseth to shake terribly the earth.

Rev 6:15   And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, HID THEMSELVES IN THE DENS AND IN THE ROCKS OF THE MOUNTAINS.
    Rev 6:16   And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
    Rev 6:17   For THE GREAT DAY OF HIS WRATH HAS COME, and who shall be able to stand?

Wakeup
    Participant

Isaiah Chapters 1-3

Isaiah 13-14

Isaiah 45-46

2Beesee.

Malachi 4:5 Behold, “I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD
    ILIJAH AND MOSES WILL COME BACK FOR 3/HALF YRS PREACHING TO ISRAEL,AND THE KILLED BY THE BEAST THAT CAMEOUT OF THE BOTTOMLESS PIT.(revelation11.

JOHN THE BAPTIS CAME IN THE SPIRIT OF ELIJAH;HE IS NOT ELIJAH AS HE CONFESSED IT HIM SELF.(john1:21.).
    JESUS IS THE GREATER ELIJAH.(the prophet).

THEY HAVE KILLED JOHN,AND THEY ALSO KILLED JESUS.

There may be other examples, where the phrase 'Day of the Lord' is found in the Bible, not referring to the 2nd Coming.

DECERNING THE SCRIPTURES IS IMPORTANT.
    WHAT HAPPENED THEN, WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.
    THEY SAW THINGS HAPPENING,AND WE WILL ALSO.
    No one has asked these questions before.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

2 Besse

First we had the day of the Lord in Isaiah chapter 2,
    as quoted in my previous reply, where they are hiding in the holes of the rocks etc for the fear of the Lord.  
    (previously, they feared their enemies, not the Lord because they did not come back to GOD) but here they are fearing THE GLORY OF HIS MAJESTY.  This is the coming.

Now we go to Chapter 3

Isaiah 3:5   And the people shall be OPPRESSED, every one by another, and EVERY ONE BY HIS NEIGHBOUR: the CHILD SHALL BEHAVE HIMSELF PROUDLY AGAINST THE ANCIENT, AND THE BASE AGAINST THE HONOURABLE

Romans 1:28   And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient.
    Romans 1:29   Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deciet, malignity; whisperers.
    Romans 1:30   Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, DISOBEDIENT TO PARENTS,
    Romans 1:31   Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
    Romans 1:32   Who knowing the judgement of God, that they which commit such things are WORTHY OF DEATH, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

2Timothy 3:1   This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.
    2Timothy 3:2   For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, DISOBEDIENT TO PARENTS, unthankful, unholy,
    2Timothy 3:3   Without natural affection, trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good,
    2Timothy 3:4   Traitors, heady, high-minded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;
    2Timothy 3:5   HAVING A FORM OF GODLINESS, but DENYING THE POWER THEREOF ?? (who are these?)

THIS IS THE GENERATION THAT GOD IS NOT HAPPY WITH.  THEY WILL BE REMOVED…THE ONES THAT ACT LIKE THIS.  I have a daughter who has just come out of her teens, I know what they are like. Their friends, their attitudes, their mouth…… I was rebellious at times when I was a teenager also, …would smoke or drink, wag school, get caught, get grounded….sulk in my room….. but never, never, never like they are today.  I feared the wrath of my parents,  my teachers, and the police (loitering with my friends)….when caught, I had to own up,…but these ones fear no one, and they are not afraid to tell people what they think either..and when it comes out of their mouths, it is so vile, and they hide nothing, they are not ashamed of their behaviour (the majority).  It has never been like this since the beginning of time, and I see evil reaching the maximum.

Isaiah 3:9   The show of their countenance doth witness against them, and they declare their sin as Sodom, they hide it not.  Woe unto their soul!  for they have rewarded evil unto themselves.

journey42
    Participant

2Besse

You really got us going now!  Good on you.  It gets us stuck into the scriptures, for it is a beautiful thing to feed of the word.

Isaiah 4:2   IN THAT DAY, shall the BRANCH OF THE LORD be beautiful and GLORIOUS, and the FRUIT OF THE EARTH shall be EXCELLENT AND COMELY FOR THEM THAT ARE ESCAPED OF ISRAEL
    Isaiah 4:3   And it shall come to pass, that he that is left in Zion, and he that remaineth in Jerusalem, shall be called HOLY, even every one that is written among the living in Jerusalem.
    Isaiah 4:4   When the Lord shall have washed away the filth of the daughters of Zion, and shall have PURGED the BLOOD OF JERUSALEM from the midst therof by the SPIRIT OF JUDGEMENT, and by the spirit of burning.
    Isaiah 4:5   And the LORD will create upon every dwelling place of mount Zion, and upon her assemblies, a cloud and smoke by day, and the shining of a flaming fire by night: for upon all the glory shall be a DEFENCE.
    Isaiah 4:6   And there shall be a tabernacle for a shadow in the daytime from the heat, and a for a place of refuge, and for a covert from storm and from rain.

The coming of the Lord is going to be so GLORIOUS.  Every eye shall see.  God will let every man know that this is his son, and they shall no more wonder.  This is THE 2 COMING.  Christ did not come previously in all his glory.  He was born in a manger.  Christ did not die gloriously…he was murdered.  When he rose from the dead, the whole world did not see it, and they don't even believe it ever happened now.
    Christ is glorious to us, but not to the world.  To the world he is despised.  The daughters of Zion will have their filth washed away AT the Coming.  The blood that was on their hands when Israel said, “Crucify him, let his blood be on us and our children”…. will be removed.  This is speaking of Israel.

What is this cloud of smoke by day? and flaming fire by night?  and a defence? Why would they need a defence?  What could possibly harm them if everyone else is supposedly in hell already according to some doctrines?  Why would they need shade from the heat in the daytime, and shelter from the storm and rain?  Does it rain in heaven?  Does it get hot there?  Can spirit not take the heat and cold? …… Or are they on EARTH?  Because we are shown something here, and we all know that flesh and blood need shelter, and protection. 

Rev 20:6   And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgement was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshiped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; AND THEY LIVED AND REIGNED WITH CHRIST A THOUSAND YEARS.

Who are they reigning over?  each other?  I think not.  The saints are given authority, and they are all brothers now. Who are the saints?  those that take part in the FIRST RESURRECTION.  The harvest is at the coming.

Rev 20:5   But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished……This is the first resurrection.

The rest of the dead lived not until the 1000 years were finished??  Can you see that the first resurrection has to take place FIRST, before the rest of the dead can be judged (1000 yrs later)?   In that order.

Rev 20:6   Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be PRIESTS OF GOD AND OF CHRIST, and shall REIGN WITH HIM A THOUSAND YEARS

So everything cannot be over and done with at Christs coming.  Everyone will not be destroyed, the earth will not be melted yet, and the New Jerusalem cannot come down from heaven until the 1000 years expires …..for the glory of Christ has to be recognised by all nations, and Christ's way of ruling the nations as KING OF KINGS  will be witnessed by those who have lived previously in Babylon, and seen the changes made by Christ.  He will be glorified even further, throughout the whole earth.  His saints will be KINGS AND PRIESTS, and if priests, then who will they be teaching?  And if kings, then what kingdoms will they be given?  For Christ is king of his kingdom.

Rev 21:22   And I saw no temple therein for the Lord God Almighty and the Lamb are the temple of it.
    Rev 21:23   And THE CITY had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it and the Lamb is the light thereof.
    Rev 21:24   And THE NATIONS of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their glory and honour into it.
    Rev 21:25   And the gates of it shall not be shut at all by day: for there shall be no night there
    Rev 21:26   And they shall bring the glory and honor of THE NATIONS into it.
    Rev 21:27   And there shall in no wise enter into it anything that defileth? neither whatsoever worketh abomination, or maketh a lie, but they which are written in the Lamb's book of life.

These are all visions.  Not always in order.  It goes forwards, backwards, forwards. etc…..
    Why DOES THE CITY measure 2240Km square.  That includes height?  Why doesn't the holy city reach to heaven, or stretch out accross the whole universe?  Why the parameters and boundaries?  Why only 2240 km high if the meek inherit the whole earth? (matt 5:5) Why a defence?  
    ….because this is the holy camp, the kingdom of Christ, it will be protected because at the end of the millenium, Satan will be let loose again, and attack the camp, and he is the prince of the air. (not for long) Everything for a reason.  Every word written is there for us to find out.

Viewing 20 posts - 1,821 through 1,840 (of 3,171 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account